6.2

1. Feb 6, 2012
    This game is exciting, fun and totally a new idea! Forget zombies, DINOS ARE WHATS NEW! This game is epic and with the updates to come itll be even more epic! You'll never regret getting this one, its truly epic.
  2. Jun 19, 2012
    Great game and a lot of fun, if you like Team fortress you will love this game. All it is missing is some more players!! definitely pick it up on steam
  3. Jun 19, 2012
    Haters gonna hate! The only problem i see is that not enough people are playing right now. It's $10, the graphics are fine, the gameplay feel is similar to TF2 but it has a lot of interesting player types and attacks. Just like TF2 you need to take some time to learn how each character plays. It's definitely worth a try if you would like a change of pace. I don't see why people focus onHaters gonna hate! The only problem i see is that not enough people are playing right now. It's $10, the graphics are fine, the gameplay feel is similar to TF2 but it has a lot of interesting player types and attacks. Just like TF2 you need to take some time to learn how each character plays. It's definitely worth a try if you would like a change of pace. I don't see why people focus on bugs... there arent many, far less that most releases these days.

GIVE IT A TRY!!!
  4. Nov 4, 2012
    It is a fun game, and I have spent hours playing it with my friends and family. Some of the negative critiques of the game are justified, but the biggest problem with the game I have found is that not enough people play. The controls for the unique classes seem awkward at first but it is easy to adapt to them. I also have not found the classes imbalanced or the gameplay unoriginal. I wishIt is a fun game, and I have spent hours playing it with my friends and family. Some of the negative critiques of the game are justified, but the biggest problem with the game I have found is that not enough people play. The controls for the unique classes seem awkward at first but it is easy to adapt to them. I also have not found the classes imbalanced or the gameplay unoriginal. I wish more people played the game, I would recommend it for the price i payed (5 USD). For the amount of enjoyment I have gotten out of the 40 hours I've played the game thus far it's been more then worth it. Expand
  5. Apr 29, 2013
    Hitler resurrects Dinos...Awesome gameplay...Easy 10? Yep. Game is very balances, tons of fun dinosaurs to play as and also a great amount of guns to use. The maps are designed very well, the game seems to be bug-free and I would reccomend this game to anyone who enjoys a good shooter.
  6. Apr 29, 2013
    Got this during a Steam Sale. The graphics were on par with counter strike or team fortress 2, which meant even my friends who don't have the strongest gaming computers could play with me.

I can't say the last time I had such a blast playing an FPS game. The commentary from the game and from other players is fantastic, and it was just a blast. This is a must have for any LAN party for sure.

Like Alien vs. Predator but way better and more balanced. The dino abilities are a hoot, but offset by the fact that they need to get in close to use many of them. Learning the game was simple if you've played other fps games. Definitely worth money. Please remember that there's no real story mode that I've been able to find, it's similar to killing floor in that the game is just multilayer mayhem (using bots or other players).
  7. Apr 19, 2013
    After a Troublesome release and way to long patch schedules it has become a solid and good game, which is now only lacking a playerbase to be really fun.
  8. Apr 28, 2013
    i dont see why everyone is hating on this game. Its very fun imo, and the dinosaur aspect gives it a unique new twist compared to most games. Sure the graphics aren't amazing, but that makes it easy to run on say, a low end laptop. This means more people can enjoy it.
  9. May 16, 2013
    It's a good game. Don't like Dinosaurs in WW2? Well this isn't your game. Otherwise you'll probably like the game but feel it's a little lacking. Despite being a couple years old this game is just now getting it's polish. But it's getting that polish.

The melee dinosaurs play a lot like the Aliens do in FPS games. There are 6 classes that play nothing like a human with a gun. There is a good selection of levels, game play modes and classes but it feels a little bare bones. The engine is there, it's working and it's fun to play but after a while you start dreaming about more dinosaurs, more weapons and actually being able to drive some of the vehicles sitting around.

The bugs have been fixed and the play is actually superior to a lot of bleeding edge mainstream FPS games but it just doesn't have the amount of content. The classes are distinct and interesting but the options for customization are currently limited by the small weapons set.

There's a good range of strategies and counters and overall things are very balanced. I do feel like the Desmosuchus are a little imbalanced in the saving Santa mission where they can turn the choke points into constant explosion zones with little effort. The Compy has a nice way of encouraging a mix of stealth clawing and explosion suicide but apparently didn't have this elegant system when they were introduced.

The graphics are a matter of taste. Things look good, it doesn't have the visual Oomph of the latest Battlefield but it certainly provides detail and suspension of disbelief.

It's well worth it for the current price. I haven't actually been impressed with an FPS in a long time. Looking at the update history this game has a come a long way. My only real complaint is that it could go a lot further by expanding the content and adding a few modern features.
  10. Mar 2, 2014
    First of all, People who are complaining about the controls are just being whiny kids who can't adapt to tiny things such as mouse controls. Second of all There are tonnes of classes (around 15) all with unique abilities, heck i don't even mind being on the Allies (humans) They're just as fun especially with the WWII weapons. It feels like a classic game with suprisingly as people falselyFirst of all, People who are complaining about the controls are just being whiny kids who can't adapt to tiny things such as mouse controls. Second of all There are tonnes of classes (around 15) all with unique abilities, heck i don't even mind being on the Allies (humans) They're just as fun especially with the WWII weapons. It feels like a classic game with suprisingly as people falsely claim, little bugs. The only bug I have encountered is the server list not appearing straight away and that can be solved with a simple refresh! The only REAL problem with the game is the lack of players due to them being blindly mislead by people who sulk about different gameplay and hated on the game, not to mention since it has average graphics/rough animations, people assume it is a bad game. To be honest the graphics suit the game and i am completley satified with Dino D-Day. Expand
  11. AWG
    Jun 15, 2013
    Dinosaurs and nazis is a great combination but this game stopped to be interesting after just a few hours of gameplay. Teams are unbalanced and graphics are not really good.
  12. Dec 14, 2013
    This is one of the funniest games I have ever played in my life.
    The Graphics are not perfect, but alright.
    It is a little bit buggy.
    But all in all it's good and enjoyable.
  13. Dec 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is awesome aside from the fact that the Axis has the best dinosaurs while the Allies is stuck with Trigger the Protoceratops as the only dinosaur. The game would be more enjoyable if both sides had equal numbers of human and dinosaur classes. Expand
  14. Aug 6, 2011
    I have had as much fun playing this game as I have any deathmatch-style Source mod -- and as long as that is what you are expecting, you should not be disappointed. While it is true the Allies and Axis are not well-balanced, the teams switch each round, so no one is stuck on the weaker team for long -- and when the Allies *do* pull out a victory, it is particularly satisfying. Graphically,I have had as much fun playing this game as I have any deathmatch-style Source mod -- and as long as that is what you are expecting, you should not be disappointed. While it is true the Allies and Axis are not well-balanced, the teams switch each round, so no one is stuck on the weaker team for long -- and when the Allies *do* pull out a victory, it is particularly satisfying. Graphically, it is not as terrible as many are saying: the human characters are decent but nothing special, and the dinosaur characters are actually fairly good in appearance, and very well animated. Only the level graphics are a bit of a letdown -- they get the job done, but they are fairly generic, and not very detailed. As far as gameplay is concerned, playing as a human character is just like any other FPS -- none of their weapons or abilities are anything new. Playing as a dinosaur, on the other hand, is another matter: each type is unique, plays differently, and really lets you *feel* like a deadly animal from the past (notwithstanding that with half of them, you are a deadly animal from the past that the Nazis have strapped a gun onto). Particularly noteworthy are the velociraptor, which is exceptionally fast and agile, and the tyrannosaurus rex, which is the giant lumbering engine of death that it should be. So overall, as long as you know what you are getting into in terms of balance, it is a very fun game to play, and it will likely only get better over time. Expand
  15. Jan 31, 2012
    Fun distraction, sort of like left 4 dead and day of defeat source had a baby. For those who love source multiplayer games, or just a hardcore fan of the source engine in general, then give it a try. For those who feel like the engine is dated however, will not appreciate this game.
  16. Jan 10, 2012
    Dino D day isn't without its faults. There are areas where this game had failed but most of it has been addressed and fixed. The big problem with it is that it released too early. Unfortunately most of the people who have played this game played one of its early versions and base their opinions on that. I bought the game when it was new and I felt like I bought a $20.00 beta but I don'tDino D day isn't without its faults. There are areas where this game had failed but most of it has been addressed and fixed. The big problem with it is that it released too early. Unfortunately most of the people who have played this game played one of its early versions and base their opinions on that. I bought the game when it was new and I felt like I bought a $20.00 beta but I don't really feel that way anymore. 800 North is dedicated to this game and I can almost say with certainty that if people gave the game another try, they would like it. Expand
  17. Feb 6, 2012
    Please do not judge this game too harshly based on the immense amount of negativity towards it. I'll admit that dino d-day got off to a very rocky start, and unfortunately most didn't give it a chance after that. However, since then the developers have poured tons more time and effort into this game, and with lots of new content and most of the original bugs fixed/gameplay optimized, dinoPlease do not judge this game too harshly based on the immense amount of negativity towards it. I'll admit that dino d-day got off to a very rocky start, and unfortunately most didn't give it a chance after that. However, since then the developers have poured tons more time and effort into this game, and with lots of new content and most of the original bugs fixed/gameplay optimized, dino d-day is worth another look. Also, for those who were disappointed that the game didn't have singleplayer, 800 North is currently working in overdrive to get a campaign, survival mode, and offline modes ready in future free updates. Expand
  18. Feb 6, 2012
    This game was clearly pushed to release too soon, with a lack of polish and balance immediately putting most off from the game, declaring it a cash grab for developer 800 North. In nearly a year the 6-person team has proved time and again that they truly care for this game and continue to support its development and foster the remaining community. The gameplay is balanced, players haveThis game was clearly pushed to release too soon, with a lack of polish and balance immediately putting most off from the game, declaring it a cash grab for developer 800 North. In nearly a year the 6-person team has proved time and again that they truly care for this game and continue to support its development and foster the remaining community. The gameplay is balanced, players have access to several maps, gamemodes and classes unavailable at release patched in at no additional cost. Simply put, the existing multiplayer game is unreasonably fun and well worth the 10 dollar price tag for fans of team based shooters or those in love with the absurd premise of this game. Expand
  19. Apr 6, 2012
    This game is right up there with my all time favorite first person shooters. I have no idea why it has scored so low, because it's awesome. People who simply call it a poorly done day of defeat mod, I doubt have even played it. The game is incredible, guns are balanced and, unlike a lot of FPSes, they actually do damage. Nothing is overpowered if you get the feel of the game, and it'sThis game is right up there with my all time favorite first person shooters. I have no idea why it has scored so low, because it's awesome. People who simply call it a poorly done day of defeat mod, I doubt have even played it. The game is incredible, guns are balanced and, unlike a lot of FPSes, they actually do damage. Nothing is overpowered if you get the feel of the game, and it's absolutely a game that will give hours and hours of laughter. My only gripe is that the community is nonexistent, which saddens me greatly, as this game is absolutely worth your time. Expand
  20. Nov 4, 2014
    Forget what all these people are saying bad about this game, they haven't played it since release (when it really WAS terrible.) But now, there are more classes, more maps, and overall is more functional. So if you listen to one of the bad reviews, you are listening to old news. This game is great.
  21. Jun 19, 2012
    Nothing but a bunch of haters above. This game is fun and funny. How it hasn't taken off I have no idea. People dont need super games to have fun. if you like cs:s and dod:s, then you will enjoy this game. Graphics are exactly what they are. older. they arent like these new super games comming out but they arent repulsive either. At least not to me. I would say it is definatelyNothing but a bunch of haters above. This game is fun and funny. How it hasn't taken off I have no idea. People dont need super games to have fun. if you like cs:s and dod:s, then you will enjoy this game. Graphics are exactly what they are. older. they arent like these new super games comming out but they arent repulsive either. At least not to me. I would say it is definately worth the ten dollars on steam! Expand
  22. Nov 28, 2011
    This game deserves more credit than it gets, they attempted somthing new, when you play it its very fun (especially with the new updates, such as the bird that spews acid on people, or nigels flame thrower) The game is not unbalanced because the teams are switched every round, so the team who did better as the dis advantaged side wins (like versus in left 4 dead) I got it for $5 and I dontThis game deserves more credit than it gets, they attempted somthing new, when you play it its very fun (especially with the new updates, such as the bird that spews acid on people, or nigels flame thrower) The game is not unbalanced because the teams are switched every round, so the team who did better as the dis advantaged side wins (like versus in left 4 dead) I got it for $5 and I dont regret it, some people may say "well, its got dull repetitive gameplay" TF2 does too, COD does too, most online FPS these days do have repetitive dull combat, but there are high points in this game, its not utterly terrible like what some people are saying. This game deserves a much better score, its a shame to see how harsh some people can be! Expand
  23. Jul 31, 2011
    A very enjoyable game/mod if you like Day of Defeat and Team Fortress 2 then you will enjoy it, its worth the buy since it has dropped down to $10 from $20.
  24. Aug 12, 2011
    Great game Where you are killing dinosaurs. It sounds stupid, but it's great game. It's a lot of fun. Graphics is not that bad too. I recommend it. I already plyed it for 50 hours.
  25. Feb 13, 2012
    Yes it's a mod but it's 10$ and it's damn good fun. Few problems here and there but once you get past that there's nothing more fun then killing Dino's or killing humans as Dino's.
  26. Jul 30, 2011
    Before I clarify, I want to say that this mod is very enjoyable, and deserves more credit than it has been given. As always, the Source engine provides great graphics and physics that have aged fantastically. Don't get me started on the silly consumer fetish for more Bloom "a la" Crysis. Please ignore any review that starts with "graphics are awful". Don't get me wrong, I absolutelyBefore I clarify, I want to say that this mod is very enjoyable, and deserves more credit than it has been given. As always, the Source engine provides great graphics and physics that have aged fantastically. Don't get me started on the silly consumer fetish for more Bloom "a la" Crysis. Please ignore any review that starts with "graphics are awful". Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the top end graphics technology and I enjoyed Crysis very much and the tech has grown even more since then, but don't discount a game because it isn't shiny. That issue aside, balance is very hard to achieve for a game such as this with a crazy idea like pairing humans and dinosaurs, so they deserve some breathing room where balance is concerned. As is, they've done an amazing job. The classes are unique and have their own special abilities that take a little practice to get used to, but well worth it once you know how they work. The developers are still hard at work on new content such as classes, dinosaurs, maps, and gameplay tweaks. The source engine is renowned for the user based content so look forward to additional material released by the community such as more mods and as always, lots of maps. This is a game you will want to come back to and play again, even after the initial novelty wears off, which is more than can be said for a plethora of current titles. Expand
  27. Aug 4, 2011
    I don't care what others say that I have a bad taste because I love this game so much, its fun playing as a dinosaur, and chomping. The only concern is that it doesn't have single-player mode.
  28. Aug 11, 2011
    Lets see, First its worth mentioning that the initial reviews was correct in its initial form it was a bit lacking, the developers have been working hard to add content and fixing issues, which is quite commendable. they have also been taking in idea's and bug reports from there user base, something that is lacking in today's gaming era. but onto the game play, Imagine this Counter StrikeLets see, First its worth mentioning that the initial reviews was correct in its initial form it was a bit lacking, the developers have been working hard to add content and fixing issues, which is quite commendable. they have also been taking in idea's and bug reports from there user base, something that is lacking in today's gaming era. but onto the game play, Imagine this Counter Strike + Team Fortress 2 + WW2 + Dinosaurs and this is what you get, some may knock the game in some area's but content is coming to fix that which is decent. maps are lacking somewhat and more area types would be nice to see thankfully an SDK kit was released. some I have noticed complain that Axis always wins but Ive noticed that seems to be only the case with inexperienced players who have yet to work out how to do a lot of the things inside the game. all in all its been a great laugh for me and continues to do so, while it got off on a rocky start there is more to come so potential buyers should bear this in mind :) Expand
  29. Mar 17, 2012
    Being a player that jumped into the game later on after all the bugs were fixed I find the game rather amusing and fun. I however cannot judge for all the problems it has had in the past. It's main downside now though is the lack of players now cause everyone deserted the game when it first launched and was really buggy.
  30. Aug 15, 2011
    I enjoy the fact that the graphics aren't perfect like most new games. It gives the game an older feel. Considering it has dinosaurs, that isn't a bad thing. I also really enjoy the dinosaur aspect. It's brilliant. Give it a go and for a good length of time. I have to agree if you enjoyed TF2 you will enjoy this. Don't be put off by bad reviews. Everyone has different tastes.
  31. Aug 5, 2011
    Despite some negatives regarding servers and unbalance, I have really enjoyed my time so far. The concept is B-movie classic with a huge dose of irony. When your in the game it's fast and furious with CS style round changes, so despite the Axis having the obvious edge thur far you do get to play them even if you start on Allies. A week in and I'm seeing far more Allied victories and I'mDespite some negatives regarding servers and unbalance, I have really enjoyed my time so far. The concept is B-movie classic with a huge dose of irony. When your in the game it's fast and furious with CS style round changes, so despite the Axis having the obvious edge thur far you do get to play them even if you start on Allies. A week in and I'm seeing far more Allied victories and I'm sure with a little polish this will be a great drop in and shoot game. I also only paid £2.50 which is less that the cost of a pint. Great value. Expand
  32. Jun 14, 2011
    The game is quite enjoyable, the dinosaur classes feel balanced with the human classes and I think most of the bad reviews about lack of balance are because those people didn't play the game long enough to get a feel for it, though this is understandable as there are usually only 2 full servers so there is not a ton of variety to keep new players going, but once you get past the lack ofThe game is quite enjoyable, the dinosaur classes feel balanced with the human classes and I think most of the bad reviews about lack of balance are because those people didn't play the game long enough to get a feel for it, though this is understandable as there are usually only 2 full servers so there is not a ton of variety to keep new players going, but once you get past the lack of stellar graphics and some sub par animations, the game really is some good fun, it is worth the $20 it costs in my opinion. Expand
  33. Mar 15, 2012
    A fun mod for half life 2 in reality,it shouldn´t be a game on its own though and not worth 20 euros but i still had a few hours of fun with the unique dino characters and some cool maps.
  34. Feb 11, 2012
    this game is as bad as it gets, I thought I would give the game ( basic an second look), after I read an pc gamer review from january 2012, all I can say is pc gamer got it wrong if buy this game you are burning up your money . The game is just poorly made
  35. Jul 29, 2011
    This is just a poorly done Day of Defeat mod and should not be advertized as a game. The idea of dinosaurs in a WW2 setting is fun but bugs and outdated graphics ruin the experience. The game is exclusively multiplayer and there are no servers! When I tried the demo with a friend, he created a server and it got full so fast that we had to wait in line to connect :P. But above all, thisThis is just a poorly done Day of Defeat mod and should not be advertized as a game. The idea of dinosaurs in a WW2 setting is fun but bugs and outdated graphics ruin the experience. The game is exclusively multiplayer and there are no servers! When I tried the demo with a friend, he created a server and it got full so fast that we had to wait in line to connect :P. But above all, this game(mod) is not fun; controls are clunky, throwing grenades is sketchy, maps are basic and the gameplay is unbalanced... this is not worth paying for. Expand
  36. Apr 10, 2011
    The game does provide Nazis and Dinosaurs, other than that though the gameplay is dull, flat, and unbalanced. Only 2 servers were up with only about 30 people playing total. It really was a waste of 20$, it might be worth 5$ for the novelty value but it's a dud.
  37. Jul 27, 2011
    even if I don't think about the awful graphics, the very sad thing about this game is: no way to play solo/offline. i bought the game, i installed it, i ran it and... guess what? no servers on-line. no single play available. End of Dino D-Day.
  38. Aug 11, 2011
    I've tried the Free Weekend and believe me that i got a lot of issues regarding the gameplay and the Multiplayer , The only fun of this game is to play as the Axis , just because they have the over-powered dinosaurs , and, in the T-Rex map , is insta-win since it is hard to kill the T-Rex as they are the most overpowered dinosaur in the whole game , and i can't believe that Melee damage (I've tried the Free Weekend and believe me that i got a lot of issues regarding the gameplay and the Multiplayer , The only fun of this game is to play as the Axis , just because they have the over-powered dinosaurs , and, in the T-Rex map , is insta-win since it is hard to kill the T-Rex as they are the most overpowered dinosaur in the whole game , and i can't believe that Melee damage ( fists) are more powerful than the thompson ( talking of the allies and how weak the weapons are ) I mean , how much unbalanced this game could turn to be? , away of the unbalance of the teams , there are the weapons iron sight, They have a lack of recoil , making them easy to hit the target . Talking now of the multiplayer , i can't believe that most of the servers i find are laggy , thing that doesn't happen in any source game , i only could play sometime in 2 servers , not much more. Dino D-Day away of the Horrible Multiplayer , cheapy and unbalanced gameplay , could be a potential game or mod , but for now , is just a cheap mod for DOD:S , it shouldn't be priced as a game , I recommend to not purchase it , not even for 10$ , this should have stayed as a mod , not as a game. Expand
  39. Apr 13, 2011
    Horrible, unstable servers with less than half capacity are the norm for this game. Despite it delivering its initial claim to nazi dinosaurs there is not enough to justify the $20 price tag. The gameplay is unbalanced and chaotic even with a full server. The dinosaurs are incredibly hard to kill and the small raptors can pretty much dodge anything, moving in all directions even in theHorrible, unstable servers with less than half capacity are the norm for this game. Despite it delivering its initial claim to nazi dinosaurs there is not enough to justify the $20 price tag. The gameplay is unbalanced and chaotic even with a full server. The dinosaurs are incredibly hard to kill and the small raptors can pretty much dodge anything, moving in all directions even in the air.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME.
  40. Apr 16, 2011
    The premise of this game made it sound like it would be fun if a little stupid. Despite not having read any reviews of the game I bought a digital copy the day of release.

All I can say is do not buy this game. I can think of many free to play source mods that are considerably more polished than this. Where to start? Gun sound effects are terrible, they remind me of one of the first beta

Where to start?
    Gun sound effects are terrible, they remind me of one of the first beta releases of CS or DOD not a retail game supposedly made by a professional games developer.
    The weapons themselves are for the most part all extremely weak and have no recoil. Even the bolt action rifles take two shots to kill on the whole.
    Some abilities are hilariously overpowered such as the allied berserk which makes the class invincible and able to kill with one or two shots in melee.
    The maps are somewhat mixed. Most feel like they were produced by someone as their first mapping project while others almost feel like ones you would expect in a game you are paying for.

Servers are for the most part empty, the ones that do have people on give most players a latency of 100+ (I get 5-20 on average in other FPS)

Avoid at all costs. This game may actually be good at some point in the future but will need at least 6 months to reach that point as pretty much the whole game needs overhauling.
  41. May 31, 2011
    Advertised as a full source game where allies get to fight against Nazis and their dinosaur experiments.

What is delivered is very choppy Tomb Raider era dinosaurs that do not actually seem to touch the floor and in many cases do not actually interact with the environments. As a source mod this game would have been downrated as not complete since classes are not balanced and class

As a source mod this game would have been downrated as not complete since classes are not balanced and class abilities are missing.

Would suggest picking up this mod when it is part of a source pack.
  42. Jun 11, 2011
    I did not enjoy this game at all. I believe the classes are grossly unbalanced. It plays like a counterstrike mod and has almost no servers or players. I could only find one server with anyone playing and it was100+ ping. why the hell did this cost 20 bucks?
  43. Apr 10, 2011
    Avoid this game like the plague. There is nothing good in it except it's initial very dry humour approach to its own concept.

There is little to nothing worth noting that is good in this game and there are probably only about 10 people out there on the whole world who can get any kind of enjoyment out of this game. It is extremely buggy, the graphics are very dated, the animations are

It is extremely buggy, the graphics are very dated, the animations are non-existent, the 2d overlays are horrid, the game is very unbalanced and allows for all sorts of gamer hells (spawn camping, etc...). The sniper scope makes you half blind (and is actually bad for your eye sight in real life). The gunplay is dull, the guns have no recoil at all and the shooting animations are almost non existent.

There are 3 different dino classes in the game, all on Axis so obviously everyone is always trying to be on the Axis team. Why the Allies have no dino classes is beyond me or anyone else.

The game is also overpriced at 20 bucks, I wouldn't even recommend spending 5 bucks on it!
  44. Apr 11, 2012
    The premise of Dino D-Day is nice, specially for dinosaur die-hard fans like me; the graphics are fine and the gameplay too, and I really liked the WWII based soundtrack. But... the gameplay is completely unbalanced, and the maps are ill designed. I'd advise you to think twice before buying this.
  45. Oct 6, 2011
    Well, the weapons are allknown weapons, like in DoD or Cod. So this is nothing special. But the gameplay and the hitboxes are not Source:Engine, its Cod i guess. Its playable, but the Dinos Jumping and Instant-killing will go on your nervs. Its like CS:S Zombie Mod with cooler weapons, but bad aiming. In addition to that, you will find no Servers running this game where the game is reallyWell, the weapons are allknown weapons, like in DoD or Cod. So this is nothing special. But the gameplay and the hitboxes are not Source:Engine, its Cod i guess. Its playable, but the Dinos Jumping and Instant-killing will go on your nervs. Its like CS:S Zombie Mod with cooler weapons, but bad aiming. In addition to that, you will find no Servers running this game where the game is really on fire: With luck you get a Server with round about 4 or 5 Players, with Maps and Gameplay that is made for atleast 10 Players. Its really not worth buying. It should be able to download for free just to hold the game alive, otherwise it will become forgotten. Expand
  46. Jul 31, 2011
    pile of crap, doesn't even work, just crashes everytime when try to join a server, luckily this was free for weekend. I would avoid this game like the plague.
  47. Oct 29, 2013
    It's a mod that they want you to pay for. They "Dino's in WWII" gimmick is the only thing this game has going for it. It's an interesting premise, but the game ultimately falls flat on its face. Shallow gameplay, unintuitive controls, unbalanced classes, and a lack of any singleplayer experience make this game not worth your time.
  48. Apr 21, 2014
    There are many obvious flaws, not only in design but in actual appealing terms. The game is decent enough to play for a few hours before you say: "I'm not playing this again." Eventually you come back and pick it up for a little while longer. But, it's not that great. The idea of having dinosaurs in the 'Hitler era' sounds kind of stupid anyway. Sure enough, it didn't provide much fun forThere are many obvious flaws, not only in design but in actual appealing terms. The game is decent enough to play for a few hours before you say: "I'm not playing this again." Eventually you come back and pick it up for a little while longer. But, it's not that great. The idea of having dinosaurs in the 'Hitler era' sounds kind of stupid anyway. Sure enough, it didn't provide much fun for more than a few hours. 4/10 Expand
  49. Jul 12, 2013
    This game is fun once you get to know the controls. The teams are even and the guns are well balanced. Lots of people play it now since Seananners made videos on it. It is especially fun to those Team Fortress 2 People out there. It is still a fun game that anyone can get addicted to. All those people with negative comments, I say you don't know what you are talking about.
  50. Jul 31, 2013
    This was a great idea for a game, but the game just plays like absolute crap. It is very unnatural feeling and I really don't enjoy playing it. This is really sad because I really want to enjoy the game. It also never has very many players online, has a terrible class choosing system, and will often change your team in the middle of the game (thereby selecting whatever class it wants forThis was a great idea for a game, but the game just plays like absolute crap. It is very unnatural feeling and I really don't enjoy playing it. This is really sad because I really want to enjoy the game. It also never has very many players online, has a terrible class choosing system, and will often change your team in the middle of the game (thereby selecting whatever class it wants for you and you have no chance to change it. Expand
  51. Dec 14, 2013
    Though fun at times, Dino D-day is repetitive, suffers from class balancing issues and is very one sided towards the Axis. Though I have no problems with the graphics, the maps look very sluggish and are very unmemorable. The dinosaurs add nothing to the game bar more balancing issues and a a taunting animation that was a bit funny, but nothing special. The £6.99 asking price from steam isThough fun at times, Dino D-day is repetitive, suffers from class balancing issues and is very one sided towards the Axis. Though I have no problems with the graphics, the maps look very sluggish and are very unmemorable. The dinosaurs add nothing to the game bar more balancing issues and a a taunting animation that was a bit funny, but nothing special. The £6.99 asking price from steam is a joke considering Day of Defeat: Source is the same price and is several times better than Dino D-day. This game left me wanting to play a good source first person shooter such as Day of Defeat, Counter Strike or even Team Fortress Classic. Expand
  52. Dec 2, 2014
    Terrible game. WHy are "games" like this even on Steam? And they actualy want people to pay to play this thing? They should pay people to play it, that is how bad it is. I can only hope that those "developers" who worked on this game never make another game in their life.
  53. Jul 4, 2014
    Um jogo extremamente simples e viciante, além de ser tremendamente barato! Vale a pena comprar. Gráficos agradáveis, jogabilidade fluente e não precisa de meses praticando para se tornar um bom jogador. Excelente FPS que tem dinossauros! Tem como ser mais radical que isso? kkkkk E ainda digo mais, é melhor que Team Fortress 2 e Counter-Strike!
  54. Oct 1, 2014
    Me gusta que no sea como los nuevos juegos este juego tiene lo mejor Guerra y dinosaurios no puedo creer que este juego exista es ideal para mi y para todos los gamers
  55. Jan 27, 2015
    Very underrated game, was very glitchy in the beginning but all that has been fixed. This game needs a re-review by the Critics. The latest version is very smooth and worth purchase.
  56. Mar 31, 2015
    This game is a fun class-based "fps" (many of the Dino's are melee only), the teams are a little unbalanced but they switch every round. The graphics are comparable to Counter-Strike: Source, which isn't always a bad thing. The Micro-raptor and Compsognathus (or Compy) are very difficult to hit as the Allies, which can be very frustrating when you cant hit the thing that is killing you.This game is a fun class-based "fps" (many of the Dino's are melee only), the teams are a little unbalanced but they switch every round. The graphics are comparable to Counter-Strike: Source, which isn't always a bad thing. The Micro-raptor and Compsognathus (or Compy) are very difficult to hit as the Allies, which can be very frustrating when you cant hit the thing that is killing you.

Over all it is a good game but it still has room for Improvement.

1. May 22, 2011
    Awesome idea but amateur execution means it costs an arm and a leg for what it is. [June 2011, p.62]
  2. May 18, 2011
    Like a dinosaur skeleton in your local museum, Dino D-Day is barebones, missing some pieces, and ancient-looking. [July 2011, p.78]
  3. Apr 26, 2011
    Despite the presence of dinosaurs and a good dose of irony, the game fails to distinguish itself from many other exponents of the genre.