Dishonored PC

8.3

1. Apr 27, 2013
    This game is the best fps action game I have played in a long time. I do not understand what made Bioshock Infinite out-score this game. Gameplay, story, and progression are much better here, though Bioshock gets credit for its completely unique world. The only thing I can really complain about, which is minor, were inaccessible rooftops. This game really catered to my roof-hoppingThis game is the best fps action game I have played in a long time. I do not understand what made Bioshock Infinite out-score this game. Gameplay, story, and progression are much better here, though Bioshock gets credit for its completely unique world. The only thing I can really complain about, which is minor, were inaccessible rooftops. This game really catered to my roof-hopping fantasies, so when an inaccessible roof was encountered, I would get annoyed. When I completed the game I was not itching for more, so it will not receive a 10/10 from me, but I am still very eager for a sequel. Expand
  2. Oct 9, 2012
    I haven't quite completed the game yet, but after 15 hours in (i'm quite close to the end, on normal difficulty with all ui elements disabled) I have more or less come to a conclusion about the game.

It's **** fantastic. Very well may be the best money I spent all year on games. The stealth is engaging, the combat is visceral, the story is interesting, the visuals (i.e. environment

It's **** fantastic. Very well may be the best money I spent all year on games.

The stealth is engaging, the combat is visceral, the story is interesting, the visuals (i.e. environment design, art direction) are phenomenal -- probably the best I've seen since say, Bioshock. I wish I could give it a 10, but there's minor issues here and there that keep it from being perfect -- but it's definitely above a 9. 9.5 maybe.

Wow!
  3. Oct 17, 2012
    Everything about this game was well designed. I loved the story and the quality of voice acting and characterization in this game was incredible. The characters had very good detailed models and the art style, although it can easily make you perceive the game to be bad graphics, was actually very good quality.

I didn't find the story short, however it was also not too long such that it

I didn't find the story short, however it was also not too long such that it felt as though it dragged on. I honestly think it was pretty much the perfect length. My only complaint is that one part of the game seemed unnecessarily boring and slow, a part in the sewers.
    Asides from that the story was well paced and enjoyably long, lasting a full week of quite high playtime. In my opinion, well worth the money

The mechanics were fluid and you could easily just spam off abilities and murder everyone crazily and the game will still be fun. I personally went for the stealth approach and still found the game incredibly enjoyable.

In terms of good design, the fact that steam achievements that pertained to the story were hidden to prevent spoiling the story blew my mind because it was the first time I had come across a developer taking such a simple step to keep the player experience from being spoiled.

Another example of good design I experienced was (to prevent spoilers I'll stay vague) when there was an escort type mission (there only was one) to protect a group of people, my initial reaction was eye-roll as my experiences with these types of missions tend to be me running around frantically diving in front of bullets secret service style in order to protect the mindlessly running NPC's.
    However what I actually found was that the NPC's would wait patiently and intuitively hide in their initial building beside an alley way until I stepped out into full view in the alley way, thereafter taking that as their cue to run across.

The levels were filled with lots of incredibly nice looking environments and lots of cool little side missions that you could stumble across if you were paying attention (saving a civilian from a bad situation involving guards that you can just stumble across, for example).

The characters were VERY thoroughly developed, with each character having a heap of voice lines to pull from at each stage of the game. On top of that there were audio logs and diaries that they kept. All three of these aspects would change as you progressed with the story.

I have to say, this game was the single most enjoyable game I've played in a long time.

Looking at other reviews I can see that people are making stupid comparisons with other games. People need to realise that not every game ever being made is trying to copy the same set of old games (either Half Life 2, Deus Ex or Bioshock), and stop being pretentious **** They made sequels to all those games and people are still not happy.

Also "Deus Ex" is NOT a GENRE of game.

Honestly, 10/10 would buy again.
  4. Oct 13, 2012

5. Oct 12, 2012
    WAY too easy! Even on very hard with all notifications off, cross hair off, using no bone charms and leveling up nothing ect the game is a cakewalk. There's not much challenge at all and it's a real shame.

It's still a great game but that really holds it back from being one the greatest games of all time.
  6. Oct 10, 2012
    Incredible. And I thought Borderlands 2 was GOTY. WOW. I'm blown away, it's a perfect mix of Bioshock, Deus EX and Assassins Creed, or it's a one of a kind masterpiece. Incredible. Just finished my second playthrough and it just keeps surprising you with all the choices you can make. Can't wait for round 3.
  7. Oct 9, 2012
    I've come to expect nothing less from Arkane. Dishonored is everything you could have hoped for in a new IP and more. The beauty and functionality of this game far exceed any idea of standards I may have had. Simply a joy to play....art in motion. Bravo.
  8. Oct 9, 2012
    I've played several hours of this game, and so far there's nothing to dislike in the slightest. Intricate and interesting plot/setting/characters, excellent stealth, fighting, etc. mechanics for your choice of play style, gorgeous painting-like graphics that run really easy on a system but look great, etc. My prediction that this would be the best singleplayer of 2012 looks like it's coming true.
  9. Mar 18, 2013
    Unique visuals, flexible gameplay and gorgeous environments give you countless options to take on the situation. The sad thing is: it's all kind of the same. Samuel brings you to a location, you eliminate the target, and again and again.
  10. Apr 10, 2013
    Dishonored is proof that there is hope that the video game industry can pull off something new and exciting. While not exactly groundbreaking, Dishonored is one helluva fun game. The setting is awesome, the characters are great and the abilities and weaponry are also really cool, especially Corvo's balisong-like sword. The main complaint with the game is that while the stealth approachDishonored is proof that there is hope that the video game industry can pull off something new and exciting. While not exactly groundbreaking, Dishonored is one helluva fun game. The setting is awesome, the characters are great and the abilities and weaponry are also really cool, especially Corvo's balisong-like sword. The main complaint with the game is that while the stealth approach does make the storyline less depressing, its quite boring. You go around choking people to unconsciousness and then hiding their bodies, it gets really old fast. It IS however, worth it storywise. As for the all out violent approach, while more fun it is not advisable. Corvo while an expert fighter and assassin is quite fragile and you should not try taking on more than three guards if you can. One would distract you into a swordfight while the others would take potshots out of you with their pistols which pack quite a punch. I also have problems with the powers as some are obviously more useful than others like the Blink ability. In fact, its probably the only one you'll ever need. Nonetheless, Dishonored is unique and while I wished the story was a little bit better, its easily my favourite game of 2012, fully deserving of the awards and recognition it gained. Expand
  11. Mar 24, 2013
    This game is so much fun The story is pretty good itself, the world is original, but at this point it wouldn't be worth 10/10. What makes Dishonored strenght is liberty not like in a GTA (open world, etc), but you can find your own way to reach your goal, there is always several paths to reach it, and depending on your powers and you personal goals (ghost each path can be played severalThis game is so much fun The story is pretty good itself, the world is original, but at this point it wouldn't be worth 10/10. What makes Dishonored strenght is liberty not like in a GTA (open world, etc), but you can find your own way to reach your goal, there is always several paths to reach it, and depending on your powers and you personal goals (ghost each path can be played several ways.
    In the end of the 15 hours of play, I've never felt so urged to start a new game to try other powers (you won't have all of them !)
    The only bad point would be that there are only a small set of powers available, if you add that to the fact you won't have all of them, you end up with a very limited set of skills. Hopefully there very well used, and you'll want to start another game to try the other ones.
  12. Nov 18, 2012
    I rarely play a game more than once or hunt for Achievements. A part of it has to do with the fact that I don't really have the time, but mostly I get bored while playing a game the second time.
    With Dishonored, I ended up doing 3 playthroughs and getting 1000G Gamerscore within 3 weeks. I can't really name any game that gives you the tools and says "Do whatever you want, it's your choice" and succeeds on a level that Dishonored does.
    Almost every choice affects the game somehow and there are so many different ways to play a mission that I found new things even during my 3rd playthrough.
    The athmosphere and art of the world is stunning and ambitious and never ceases to amaze, the story is solid and changes along with your decisions. And when I say changes I don't mean you'll unlock another ending - the world actually gets darker and more dangerous the more people you kill, the Empress' daughter you are searching for will actually see a role model in you and your behavior and change along with your decisions.
    This game had me on the edge of my seat, marveling at the many things it does right, but mostly of all at the fact that it is the first game that truly delivers on the saying "We give you the tools, you do what you want". Game of the Year for me, by a longshot and a recommendation to anyone that enjoys games where choices really do affect gameplay and the world around the protagonist.
  13. Mar 9, 2013
    Dishonored is the perfect mix between old games and new games. The game is presented with some old gameplay stiles. The first one which we can see is Thief's stealth system based on sounds and on darkness. The second is surely the "Bioshock Superpowers" that the main character has. The third one is a city very similar to City 17 (Half Life 2), in facts the city has been designed byDishonored is the perfect mix between old games and new games. The game is presented with some old gameplay stiles. The first one which we can see is Thief's stealth system based on sounds and on darkness. The second is surely the "Bioshock Superpowers" that the main character has. The third one is a city very similar to City 17 (Half Life 2), in facts the city has been designed by Antonov, Half Life's designer. If we consider main quest's length, we could see that is very short, but the levels could be repeated a lot of times, using different action methods and changing the difficult. The main character, Corvo Attano, is muted like Gordon Freeman and Mario due the developers who would to made silent character to have a better representation of themselves in the game. The other character, anyway, Emily, is very important for the game and for Corvo, in facts the two people will be united by an affection link, and this relationship will be very visible and moving. So, Dishonored is one of the best game I ever play, considered I played other big games like Bioshock, Deus Ex, Thief, Half Life and a lot of Elder Scrolls. If you love this games too, so you should absolutely try Dishonored. Expand
  14. Apr 10, 2013
    I never completed my first play through, because I tried to just kill everyone in my way, and it got kinda boring. However, I decided to give it a try, going stealth mode. I killed a grand total of 7 people through the game, and it was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat the entire game, sneaking, knocking people out, running down unmarked side quests, and trying to find the best wayI never completed my first play through, because I tried to just kill everyone in my way, and it got kinda boring. However, I decided to give it a try, going stealth mode. I killed a grand total of 7 people through the game, and it was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat the entire game, sneaking, knocking people out, running down unmarked side quests, and trying to find the best way to move about each level. The mechanics are great, but what really got me was the story, when the game ended, I felt like I just finished a great book, like a tiny piece of me had ended with the game. I know that sound ridiculous and exaggerated, but this really is the most captivating game I've ever played. It really isn't for everyone, but if it is your type of game, or you are just curious, you won't be disappointed. Expand
  15. Avi
    Dec 8, 2012
    Definitely worth playing. The level design is excellent, with a multitude of different ways to accomplish goals and reach certain areas. Developing a certain skill will open up different options for getting a task done. The magic skills that you can acquire are pretty interesting too - teleportation, possessing animals and people, slowing/stopping time, etc.

The atmosphere of the

The atmosphere of the world is probably the best part of this game - it has a gritty, steam-punk feel with Victorian era style technology and magic. The graphics are done in a manner that makes it look sort of like an oil painting - a very nice effect. My one major complaint is the that the stealth mechanics could have been done better. Hiding in shadows doesn't always keep you from being seen, even if you're also obscured by a thick bush or something. But it's not a deal-breaker, and so I only knocked one point off my score because of it.
  16. Sep 8, 2013
    Dishonored. What a story, what a game. It seems that anything Bethesda issues becomes success.
    In order to keep it short. Story is fantastic, diluted in beginning but later on shines like a diamond. I started the game on very hard mode with an objective to finish a game without killing hostile or civilian. However, the kidnapping of little girl and betrayal by your ''allies'' changed my mood from stealth thief to stealth assassin. I wanted justice. And that is what happens when the game is good. It changes your objectives and affects your gameplay. Like a good book. Once you finish it, you feel sorry there is no extra page somewhere hidden or you hope for a sequel.
    I will give 9,0 to Dishonored. The graphics is not top notch, and characters should have been better detailed, however everything else is pure 10.
  17. Aug 21, 2013
    A surprisingly good game. I was afraid of sneaking and those sneak-achievements, but after playing a while, it became a nice experience. Now, I can hardly imagine to play it violently.

The graphics is acceptable, the mechanics is good and the music is non-intrusive, except when it sounds too similar to the "you have been detected" sound. The music brought up some nice Fallout 3/NW memories.

One thing I kind of missed is the in-game progress on the collectibles and kill/detected counts; the collectibles show up temporarily, but the counts are shown only between missions, that is, hourly long missions.

Once played through, the locations can be easily memorized; in a achievement-hunter-friendly way, but what annoyed me somewhat were the unskippable boat-landing sequences.

I would give it 8.5
  18. Jun 22, 2013
    Game feels and looks great! Love the visual and artistic style of it, gameplay feels fresh and makes it replayable for several times with new outcomes and assassinations. Recommend for every assassin out there!
  19. Nov 22, 2012
    I just finished the game and I can say it's simply fantastic. Ignore all of the people saying it's "just hype" or "nothing new" because I honestly have no idea what these people are talking about. Dishonored offers it's own feel with a taste of cartoony graphics in a gritty steam punk world, with excellent and complex gameplay to compliment it. The story is good and though the missions areI just finished the game and I can say it's simply fantastic. Ignore all of the people saying it's "just hype" or "nothing new" because I honestly have no idea what these people are talking about. Dishonored offers it's own feel with a taste of cartoony graphics in a gritty steam punk world, with excellent and complex gameplay to compliment it. The story is good and though the missions are linear, the missions themselves are a sort of open area where there are many side missions. If you rush through the game like a lunatic you'll probably finish the game quick like a good number of foolish reviewers...but if you actually take your time and play the game it'll last a fair amount of time, maybe just a tad short. Make sure to note that the "choose your own way to do the mission" holds true throughout the entire game, Dishonored does this extremely well. It's not about making some original amazing breakthrough game that'll make you go insane with astonishment like many seem to think, it's about making a fun game. All in all, no what you say about how original or good it is, it's definitely a very fun game that's worth your time. Expand
  20. Jan 7, 2014
    Absolutely brilliant game. Combines intuitive mechanics and exciting gameplay with an enthralling story and strong graphics, Everything a game should be. This comes very highly recommended.
  21. Dec 1, 2012
    This how video games should be made. You can tell a lot of work went into it. Too short? Hardly. I would rather play a quick fun game than a long tedious bore fest.
  22. Jan 4, 2013
    Amazing game. I like the visuals, I like the voice acting, I like the plot, I like the killing animations. I like to be a puppeteer. I can choose if I want to be an angel of death or mercy. I never felt so much like an assassin in a game ever before. I like eavesdropping on my enemies. I like using my powers because they are actually useful. I like experimenting with my weapons and pushingAmazing game. I like the visuals, I like the voice acting, I like the plot, I like the killing animations. I like to be a puppeteer. I can choose if I want to be an angel of death or mercy. I never felt so much like an assassin in a game ever before. I like eavesdropping on my enemies. I like using my powers because they are actually useful. I like experimenting with my weapons and pushing my skills to the limit. I like Dishonored. Expand
  23. Mar 6, 2013
    Overall an awesome game that has this slight Half Life 2 feel to it because it has these huge walls blocking your way just like in HL2 and sometimes you can hear sounds in the background that sound very similar to some of the background sounds in HL2.
    Graphics are pretty and nice to look at. Environments are very detailed and just look amazing. There are plenty of places to explore and there are some little side quests you can do. Game mechanics mostly feel solid but teleporting does not want to work every time the way you want it to work. Sword fighting can be bit frustraiting because enemys tend to block your hits quite well and there are some enemys who become immune to your sword for a few seconds when they block.
    It is very easy to sneak around. AI seems to be blind in some cases and they don't see you when your above their heads.
    Story was good but nothing amazing
    Well... It would of been nicer if it had slightly bigger world and you had more freedom like you have in GTA or Assassins Creed but overall it was a nice experience and definitely one of the best games of 2012.
  24. Apr 7, 2013
    This game is amazing! Those who like stealth games will sure love this game. Great Graphics, Great story, everything in this game is perfect!

Great job Arkane Studios!!! 10!
  25. Apr 28, 2013
    So it took me a long time to finish my very first play through of Dishonored, I think thats partly down to my play style. I knew stealth would be too easy, and just fighting through the enemies offers little challenge unless I was playing on a harder mode. However as with most games that try to walk this black and white line of do good/bad I decided to try and be the most stealthy serialSo it took me a long time to finish my very first play through of Dishonored, I think thats partly down to my play style. I knew stealth would be too easy, and just fighting through the enemies offers little challenge unless I was playing on a harder mode. However as with most games that try to walk this black and white line of do good/bad I decided to try and be the most stealthy serial killer. Essentially imagine being Ezio from Assassins Creed but having the violent tendencies of Mr. Hyde ripping through enemies and you'd get a general idea. The main game mechanic at play here is the Good vs Evil debate of how you choose to play and for me there was one particular bit that made up my mind. You play Corvo, a man wrongly imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit, very much a wrong place, wrong time cliche, but thats fine. Your first act as Corvo is to break out of prison and this involves getting past all the guards. Its your choice obviously kill/sneak past. Initially I chose kill given that I was to be executed for a crime that I obviously didn't commit, yes unfortunately vengeance was in the forefront of my mind. So I hacked and slashed my way through. This posed very little of a moral quandary until I got to part 2 of the break out; escaping through the sewer. This is where I found one of the many notes you're bound to find spread across Dunwall. In this note a man told a short story of how he and his wife couldn't buy enough elixir to live on and that hopefully the fire they lit would keep the rats at bay. Very sad, I'm sure you'll agree. However what really got me was that when I put the note down and turned to leave there I found huddled together as lovers would these 2 people. I knew the more I killed people the more the disease would spread and I would be subjecting the innocent civilians of Dunwall to a plague that would kill them en mass. However after a quick peek at the achievements I realised that I'd already discounted myself from several of the available challenges and thought to myself "Screw it, onward and downward in my spiral of death and depravity but, this couple warrant a 2nd, peaceful playthrough". In that moment the writers had already convinced me to play peacefully but the real world satisfaction of achievements meant I had to do this twice... So be it.
    The game does have many fun little minor changes between good and evil choices made by the player. Its a wonderful system that pays off, but maybe you won't realise until you too have played a 2nd more drastically different playthrough. However before I jump into some of the fun facets of the Good v Evil outcomes, one of the things the game does is something that even larger developers with bigger games have done and it never works. At the beginning before you're imprisonment you must meet the Empress and her Daughter Emily. Through reasons that are later explained the Empress is killed and her daughter kidnapped right in front of you and you are left to take the blame. Now I have a problem with this. As a player I'm meant to have some sort of attachment to the Empress and Emily, these 2 women I hardly know and they instantly go and kill one and remove another. Why should I care? I don't know these people, I haven't had time to build an actual immersive relationship with these people enough to care that they're gone. It comes across as more of a "...Oh, tough scenario not a "Oh my god NO!" moment that the writers clearly want me to have (fallout 3 did this with the Users Dad). Its unfortunate that writers keep seeming to think that I'll care if someone I don't know but am supposed to, dies. It just brings me out of the experience. However you do build an emotional bond to Emily through the game later as you see her change with what's gone on, but the fact that I'm punished so unfairly is a better emotional hot poker in order to get me taking action.
    So the repercussions of Good vs Evil are one of my favourite tiny mechanics at work here. For instance if you kill everyone you come across when you do talk to Emily later in the game she's far more dark and emo, at one point she draws a picture and on an Evil playthrough you see something that I'd imagine Damien the Devil Child would create, however on a Good playthrough Emily draws sweet child crap like Rainbows (Don't think any of the writers stretched their imaginations there, but still its a nice touch). Also part of the Game involves your use of magical mystic powers given to you by some spectral being called simply "The Outsider" (which does sound like a nickname given to the weird kid at school with a snot bubble). On a Good playthrough he appears as he did the very first time you saw him, however after slaughtering your way through Dunwall for the 5th time he appears more darkened and a scarier being overall which is probably the most appropriate thing.

See my full review at willza99.wordpress.com, thanks for reading
  26. sft
    Aug 11, 2014
    There’s a rat in the kitchen -- and everywhere else

There’s a rat in the kitchen -- and everywhere else

I loved this game and can find only one fault with it (more about that later). Arkane Studios have created a compelling game that ticks just about all the right boxes for me. It looks great, with very striking design and a unique painterly style. The city of Dunwall is beautifully realised and is a joy to explore. The gameplay successfully fuses the use of powers and weapons and the choice between stealth and combat is nicely balanced. The mission design is quite varied and allows for a number of ways to complete each one, thus offering decent replay value. The voice acting is always convincing, thanks to a star-studded cast, and the story is reasonable, although not strikingly original. Where it falls short is in the level of humour. Aside from one amusing line about someone not wearing pants I don’t recall there being many laughs along the way. And that’s a shame, because if not for the lack of humour I would have given DISHONORED a full score.
  27. Aug 13, 2013
    This is a good game with good combat that works well.The game looks nice and you can see the effort that went into designing it i would recommend this to someone to play butt the game would probably not be right for everybody.
  28. Aug 6, 2013
    I well and truly loved Dishonored. Of all on the games I have played over the past few years it is one of only and handful which has managed to distance itself from the crowds and shine about them. The world of Dunwall is immerse and alive, every character from the lowliest guardsman, to the lord regent himself, appears as an individual with his or her own personality. Like a Victorian oilI well and truly loved Dishonored. Of all on the games I have played over the past few years it is one of only and handful which has managed to distance itself from the crowds and shine about them. The world of Dunwall is immerse and alive, every character from the lowliest guardsman, to the lord regent himself, appears as an individual with his or her own personality. Like a Victorian oil painting come to life, Dishonored's unique graphics blend the brackish and the bright into a chiaroscuro world that silhouettes both the best and worst in mankind. While the game's main story is very average, the choices it gives you throughout allow the player to breathe life and detail into an otherwise unimpressive narrative. Yet what really stands out in the world of Dunwall is just that, Dunwall. The city, and universe as a whole, combine a creative setting with enough information to allow the player to truly believe in the universe they are playing in. Combat feels visceral, if a bit simplistic and the gadgets and powers all have unique effects which synergize to create a strong range of options for every encounter. While stealth imposes restrictions upon these its role within the story and the satisfying feeling of completing a level both undetected and without kills more than make up for it. There are a few minor bugs which can frustrate (particularly when playing on hard/hardest) but the game runs very smoothly and is a true pleasure to immerse yourself in. Expand
  29. Jun 6, 2014
    Excellent game, i enjoyed a lot this game, very good looking graphics, good ambientation, very comfortable controls, hope this game is the first of a succesfull franchise. The storyline is very complete, with pros and contras, but looking at the details you can see how well designed this game is. The only problem i have was with some executions, too quick executions, not too creative. TheExcellent game, i enjoyed a lot this game, very good looking graphics, good ambientation, very comfortable controls, hope this game is the first of a succesfull franchise. The storyline is very complete, with pros and contras, but looking at the details you can see how well designed this game is. The only problem i have was with some executions, too quick executions, not too creative. The enemy IA is okay, and you can go around being stealth or fighting like a man, i love the realistic effects in the combat system. The game is linear but at the same time it give you the oportunity to explore and search for runes and stuff, rescue people or just enjoy the beautiful landscapes. Overall is a great game, but it is not perfect. I totally recommend this game, it's a very decent release. Expand
  30. Jul 18, 2014
    What a great game. I love it that I was given the choice to avoid killing, and I made it all the way through my first run without killing a single person. I sat down for my next run, intending to try the game with a different tack... and still didn't kill anyone. It just didn't make sense that a man who was trying to prove his innocence of one murder would kill other people in thatWhat a great game. I love it that I was given the choice to avoid killing, and I made it all the way through my first run without killing a single person. I sat down for my next run, intending to try the game with a different tack... and still didn't kill anyone. It just didn't make sense that a man who was trying to prove his innocence of one murder would kill other people in that process, and the game's ability to answer that throws a harsh light on so many other redemption stories in which more killing is mandatory.

The AI is not the best, to say the least, which is problematic for a stealth game. In some ways, their predictable natures and poor decision-making skills makes the NPCs into useful opponents; you can watch their patterns and wait for your moment. However, this does knock you out of the game a little bit and makes the clockwork of the game too apparent when it should be invisible, and it also diminishes your own feelings of smartness when you outwit these stupid guards.

Another downside is that in order to connect with the story, you have to scour every area and find some essential messages that are hidden behind secret walls. It would be very easy not to see some vital story notes even if you were being pretty careful about hunting around, and that's a problem. We're looking at a game which, although environments have many branches, are mostly quite tight pathways within themselves. I guess that these little gems were hidden away with the expectation that almost all players would be motivated to hunt them all, but my conversations with many Dishonored players proves otherwise - I knew many things that they did not.

Overall though, this is a great game with a new movement mechanic, and the DLC is for once not only good but essential - some of the best moments of the game are inside that extra content.

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
    We can draw comparisons with other titles all day, but everything is based on something. Dishonored remains a unique gem in a beautiful, yet chaotic world, with flawless gameplay. [December 2012]
  2. Nov 9, 2012
    Dishonored rarely challenges the players, but it doesn't take them for fools, either, so that's an achievement compared to other games in the genre. Just don't expect strokes of genius like the Shalebridge Cradle level from Thief: Deadly Shadows.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 4, 2012
    Dishonored injects new life into stealth actions and their sophisticated worlds. Awesome work in every detail. [Nov 2012]