8.8

1. LukeScott
    Feb 21, 2005
    Been playing ToonTown for a couple years, and I love it!

I found this fan-site that helps you with your toontasks (http://www.toontask.com). It's a great tool because it has every ToonTask you can get, and points you to the shop keeper on a map. Has helped me and my family a lot.
  2. Aug 17, 2015
    Could humanity engender a game more impeccable than this? The answer is no. We live, we die, life is nonessential. Would spend all day playing Toontown again. 10/10
  3. Aug 17, 2015
    This game is fantastic, you get to throw pies and squirt businessmen that are just trying to go to work, and then you get rewarded for it in jellybeans, then you take down their headquarters by killing the CEO's. 10/10 would recommend to children of all ages.
  4. Mar 22, 2013
    This was the first mmorpg I've ever played, and I'm glad it was! Toontown had a really big impression on my childhood. I would spend hours playing because it was quirky and fun, which all kids love. The best part was my parents were ok with me playing it because it has nothing bad in it. The best kids' mmorpg out there!
  5. GageZ.
    Nov 9, 2005
    Theres NOTHING better than this!
  6. TaraB.
    Aug 7, 2006
    This gamed was awesome when i was 13 and im now 17 and its still great!
  7. ZacharyA.
    Oct 21, 2004
    I dont want to subscribe but i want to play forever this is my future.
  8. NathanS.
    Jul 23, 2005
    This Game! Oh don't get me started on it! Cause I won't stop playing it! "It so does not reek!"
  9. MikeD.
    Dec 5, 2004
    This game is madd fun.
  10. MikeyD.
    Dec 5, 2004
    This is a good game.
  11. Abby
    May 22, 2005
    This game rocks! I would play this my whole life! Mabey when Im 99.
  12. May 16, 2016
    I used to play this game all the time when I was a kid back around 2007-2010. It was my first online game ever and it really left an impression on me. I'm so glad that Toontown Rewritten came along to revive this gem. My only complaint would be that, after having played this game so much and having reached the CEO boss fights, getting back into it can be a bit slow at first, but once itI used to play this game all the time when I was a kid back around 2007-2010. It was my first online game ever and it really left an impression on me. I'm so glad that Toontown Rewritten came along to revive this gem. My only complaint would be that, after having played this game so much and having reached the CEO boss fights, getting back into it can be a bit slow at first, but once it starts to pick up pace, it is a game in which you can invest hundreds of hours into. Expand
  13. Feb 19, 2014
    CURSE YOU DISNEY FOR SHUTTING DOWN MY CHILDHOOD IN FAVOUR OF CLUB F***ING PENGUIN!!!!!!!

(extra space to fill out review, nothing to see here, move along.)
  14. Sep 19, 2013
    I am going to miss this game so much! The game was a fun classic game that was fun and silly. The combat is so so but fair the huge world is so fun to explore and the fanbase was really friendly. If this game was still running (Shutdown on 9/19/2013 12:00 pm PT) kids would have loved it but oh well. The game may be gone but we will always remember for what it was.
  15. Sep 15, 2013
    Truly a unique game. The best MMO ever made for kids. The combat is easy to learn, hard to master, and there is tons (or should I say 'toons!') of appeal for teens and adults, both in gameplay and some of the references. Grinding boss battles is too tedious for most kids, but in general this is, erm, was, the perfect child MMO. What a shame it finally had to close.
  16. Jan 6, 2014
    I played the game since beta times and played it until closing. Towards the end, the people who played weren't very smart and nice. But before then it was really good. 9/10 for such a big impact on my childhood
  17. May 17, 2014
    Toontown is a purely fantastic game. All the elements of a kid-friendly, but still challenging, MMO are put into this. I've been playing for some years, and even though it's closed now, It still has a place in my heart. When this game is remade, and released to the public, I beg you to play it, any age, and any genre, you'll like it.
  18. Oct 24, 2014
    This has got to be one of the greatest games I have played, to be honest. The graphics? FUN! The battles? FUN! The tasks? Kinda repetitive, but still fun. The game play? FUN! I will never know why Toontown would of closed for a horrible game such as... cccffffuuufffffeewwwkkdhajdAWDHasjxkhbKJBXJHfsxhmjfgnGVCcsnbCCCC CLUB *@&!ING PENGUIIIIIIN!

1. PC Format
    Remarkably polished for something so infant-friendly. [Aug 2004, p.91]
  2. The idea that kids can play online and not be subject to cyber creeps is a compelling one and if Toontown succeeds I’ll bet we see more games like it. While most folks aren’t going to want to trade in their bow and broadsword for a seltzer bottle those with kids should definitely give Toontown a look.
  3. It's in the interaction with other players that Toontown excels. Basic game-related queries and greetings are automated, and typed chat is heavily restricted to real-life friends. However, this doesn't impede the gameplay in any way.