6.7

1. Jan 27, 2013
    Superb game. Marred only by some slightly annoying camera glitches and no lock on. Other than that, an absolutely superb game, well worth your attention.
  2. Jan 25, 2013
    I played all DMC games before, I loved them all, personally I loved most first and third.
    At first I was very angry about reboot. Turned blind eye to a game and my opinion was full of hatred... But then... Well it's stupid compare reboot to a old games. I mean story and writting isn't best really, but gameplay, environments, concept is really nice. And music isn't very monotonic. To be fair it's something new in gaming, some fresh air.... It might not a some deep masterpiece, but it's a good game to have fun, and games supposed to be fun. Also I'm happy with good PC performance, nice to eye graphics and smooth gameplay.
    Thanks for creating something new, I'm sorry fot those closed minded guys who can't enjoy anything and must act like mindless fanatics. No one forces play it, and I saw a game as a new game. It is nothing like old one, but it's better than repeating old stuff.
  3. Dec 30, 2013
    I loved Devil May Cry 4, and had high hopes for DmC. It was fun in the beginning, but it became very difficulty even in easy mode (i.e., playing as human) after a few hours into the game. If you hate controllers like me, this game is not for you as keyboard mouse are not good to execute combos, which are almost mandatory if you want to finish some missions. I had to stop half way throughI loved Devil May Cry 4, and had high hopes for DmC. It was fun in the beginning, but it became very difficulty even in easy mode (i.e., playing as human) after a few hours into the game. If you hate controllers like me, this game is not for you as keyboard mouse are not good to execute combos, which are almost mandatory if you want to finish some missions. I had to stop half way through the game due to frustration with the controls. Expand
  4. Feb 2, 2013
    not sure what the critics are smoking. The worst aspect of this game is the fact that it is just plain boring. DMC is and always should be fun, but the combat in this game is so simplistic it just put me to sleep. The graphics are good, the creative level design and artistic style is solid and inspired, and the story is well integrated into the game play. I can appreciate all these things,not sure what the critics are smoking. The worst aspect of this game is the fact that it is just plain boring. DMC is and always should be fun, but the combat in this game is so simplistic it just put me to sleep. The graphics are good, the creative level design and artistic style is solid and inspired, and the story is well integrated into the game play. I can appreciate all these things, but the game play itself is just boring, and why they made Dante look like middle school bully, instead of a badass from another world makes absolutely no sense. Every time I looked at his face I just wanted to punch him, and whoever created him, in the face. The point of a video game is to play as someone else, someone you would want to be, and feel like a bad ass. Instead I got to play as a character that looked like an pedophile. If I could have kicked my own ass I would have. That would make a better game. Take this monkey looking punk, and beat the crap out of him. I would play that. Expand
  5. Jul 19, 2014
    Ok look. Some may find the reboot ok. others find it horrible, I as many wasn't happy with the redesign, but when i played the game i though "Eh not that bad". However there is a Major flaw in the design that at the time may seem minimal, but inevitably will hurt the game. The design is not timeless like the original. By shifting the whole absurdity and giving it a serious almost Emo/punkOk look. Some may find the reboot ok. others find it horrible, I as many wasn't happy with the redesign, but when i played the game i though "Eh not that bad". However there is a Major flaw in the design that at the time may seem minimal, but inevitably will hurt the game. The design is not timeless like the original. By shifting the whole absurdity and giving it a serious almost Emo/punk tone it will become dated quickly. even now i look at the game and find it hasn't aged well already. The new Dante has no staying power or ability to keep you interested in him more then i would in a snail. Maybe it will get a new game or 2 or retcon into a more classical route and properly evolve the story, but if not i will see this franchise get rebooted again quite soon. Expand
  6. Feb 1, 2013
    Visceral, creative, well-written, fun. These are four aspects that instantly spring to mind when thinking of DMC. This game just reeks of high production values and ensures there is never a dull moment. A thoroughly enjoyable experience for action fans. Highly recommended.
  7. Jan 16, 2014
    The haters are trolling because Dante doesn't have white hair. The thing is though, this is a reboot, he eventually starts looking more like the old Dante, that was obvious from the get go. The game itself though? Is one of my favorite games this year. The action, the combat, it is all top notch. Even the platforming is fantastic, something I usually loathe in video games. They find waysThe haters are trolling because Dante doesn't have white hair. The thing is though, this is a reboot, he eventually starts looking more like the old Dante, that was obvious from the get go. The game itself though? Is one of my favorite games this year. The action, the combat, it is all top notch. Even the platforming is fantastic, something I usually loathe in video games. They find ways to make limbo odd, creepy, and even scary in some sections. All with tons of great combat, something they genuinely knocked out of the park.

Only complaint is minor, and that is the little jokes Dante has which do get a bit excessive. Still super minor, the game is fantastic and I hope they keep making them because the fan hate this one got was misplaced. Tons of these negative reviewers NEVER even played the game. They just saw his hair color and hated on it immediately. It is a shame.
  8. Jan 26, 2013
    I love the game. I hated the previous DmC games for being too steep.. no story just brainless hack-and-slash.
    This DmC has the Darksiders feeling and it feels really special. I never liked the Asian style of the last DmC games.
  9. Mar 6, 2013
    This is not a bad game, for god's sake its a reboot of the series, an alternate reality to the old games, you can't downrate the entire game just because the protagonist looks different, most of you need to stop throwing tantrums, and rate the game properly, no way in hell does this deserve the low rating shown here, have you played a game a game that really deserves a 0's and 1's? itsThis is not a bad game, for god's sake its a reboot of the series, an alternate reality to the old games, you can't downrate the entire game just because the protagonist looks different, most of you need to stop throwing tantrums, and rate the game properly, no way in hell does this deserve the low rating shown here, have you played a game a game that really deserves a 0's and 1's? its obviously not this. besides Capcom were done making DmC games, you wouldn't have seen another game if it weren't for Ninja Theory taking it on, and i think they did a great job, the visuals are spectacular, the performance is great, the story isn't bad either, at least the turnout was great compared what happend with the Silent Hill games when Konami stopped developing them. Expand
  10. Jan 26, 2013
    The art syle of in-game levels is superb but the overall graphics quality is very low: even if you enable HD textures and HD antialias the game looks awful, the environments are bare and the massive use of cool demonic graphics effects is not enough to hide poor textures detail and sharp objects. Colours look watered-down and faded, that's a shame because Capcom games always looked veryThe art syle of in-game levels is superb but the overall graphics quality is very low: even if you enable HD textures and HD antialias the game looks awful, the environments are bare and the massive use of cool demonic graphics effects is not enough to hide poor textures detail and sharp objects. Colours look watered-down and faded, that's a shame because Capcom games always looked very good, take the Street Fighter IV and sequels series or the Dead Rising series...even the Resident Evil 5 and sequels series had more brilliant colours and better textures. What is worst, the game makes no use of environmental mapping and landscapes, backgrounds, locations all look blurry and confused (some objects look pixelized! That's a shame for today games!). If it wasn't that we are in 2013, I would have thought that this was a 2007 game visually talking, as it's very disappointing.

DmC: Devil May Cry is a pleasant game, very action oriented, fast and paced. There is variety of enemies, different weapons, very good combo choice and character advancement during the game. But the gameplay becomes boring and repetitive very soon and the thing you keep doing is pressing attack buttons, and so on...again and again. The story is featureless and banal, you have been hearing of that stuff lots of times before...nothing new about that, the eternal conflict between angels and demons.

As for music and sounds, the game is pretty good and voice acting is immersive and believable. Controls are generally good, but when you come to combos some issues arise because e.g. pressing Q+RM or Q+F+space and so on is not always responsive and smooth, and this will often oblige you to restart from the last platform again and again... Longevity? I have finished the game is 9+1/2 hours. To sum it up, DmC: Devil May Cry could have been a very good game if it had featured a less repetitive gameplay and a more attention to controls smoothness and graphics quality for PC gamers.
  11. Feb 11, 2013
    WARNING: THIS IS A REVIEW FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS NEVER PLAYED A DMC GAME BEFORE.
    WARNING: THIS IS A REVIEW FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS NEVER PLAYED A DMC GAME BEFORE.
    Pretty graphics, but crap gameplay. Basically, the same as every other Ninja Theory game. This game has an identity crisis. It tries to be both Ninja Gaiden and God of War at the same time, yet fails at being as good as either of those games. It tries to be a visceral, gory hack and slash like God of War, but the combat feels far too floaty and unsubstantial experience. It also tries to be Ninja Gaiden with it's end of mission scoring, but this game is just not difficult enough to actually feel any sense of accomplishment from getting a high score. And I know people will mention the mode where Dante dies in one hit, but honestly that's just an artificial inflation of the difficulty, unlike the enemy AI being substantially improved. The platforming sections are too long and are frankly boring. The story, well, it's definitely no God of War in that department. The story seems to have been inspired by teen supernatural dramas, such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel. I'm not into any of those shows, but if you are, you'd probably enjoy DmC. The game also includes a lot of Leftist propaganda, slamming things such as Fox News and the Republican Party (of which I am a member). Obviously, this was not to my liking. I prefer that politics do not enter my video games. Thank you very much. Clearly, I wouldn't recommend this video game for any one, except hardcore liberals.
    PC the game does not play well on PC at all. Make sure to get a controller. I had to take 2 points off for this fault.
  12. Feb 18, 2013
    "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liggggggggggghttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yes the writing in this Devil May Cry game might just be some of the best, the new Dante is pretty subjective but personally I think he looks kinda cool and his snarky attitude is amusing. Pretty much like someone of that age can be. The PC version is probably the better version due to

The PC version is probably the better version due to uncapped frame rates and things, the sound track is good if you are into that kind of music. Level design in the visual sense is amazing. Judged on its own merits its a pretty good game, players into hardcore 3rd person spectacle fighters might not enjoy it so much as the combat is simplified compared to others.

Most of the people complaining are upset that its not a direct sequel, nothing wrong with that but it has reached the stage where its become people throwing their toys out of their pram.
  13. Jan 31, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 60 FPS, increased resolution and textures don't make up for all the shortcomings of this game.

I want to start saying that DmC was my first Devil May Cry game, and I found it decent at first. However, the more I played, the more repetitive and nonsensical the game became.
    Platforming is a chore. Air dash here, grapple this and that. Combat consists of spamming Aquilas and the Axe, along with Demon Evade. There is literally no incentive to vary your combos, since the style meter is driven by damage and not combo variety.
    Another thing that bothered me was that I played on Hard (Nephilim) but it felt like I was playing on easy. Enemies simply stand there waiting for you to whack them. Don't get me started on the bosses; they were simply horribly designed, boring and way too easy. Mundus is a joke and Vergil is simply a terrible final boss. Whole game feels rushed, too.
    The dialogue was bad. Dante can't deliver one liners and instead relies on cheap insults to compensate. The story is stupid and there are parts that simply don't make sense or even try to be relevant. Characterization is almost nonexistant, and the plot twist is predictable from miles away.
    Combat is weak. There are too little upgrades and moves, along with few potential for variation. Your weapons are overpowered and you'll find yourself spamming an attack to win in most cases. The game also likes to take control off your hands a lot with cutscenes in the middle of battle. That is unforgivable on this genre.
    The music is horrible and does not fit at all. Animations are decent, but only on Dante. Bosses suffer due to this. (see vergil, his animations are trash.)
    The game also has a lot of bugs with collision, which is why I'm not sure if this was properly beta-tested. There is also a major bug on the final Boss.

One point the game gets is the ambientation. Dynamic scenario mutation looks great, and some levels are very creative, like the club one and the one about the media. Nice color palettes.

With all of this in mind, I decided to give the originals a spin and god damn, they're much, much better. Don't waste your time with this trash and go play DMC 1, 3 and 4. Much deeper mechanics and more finely-crafted in general. DmC Gets a 3/10 from me for all its flaws and shortcomings.
  14. Feb 3, 2013
    Since it was my first DMC (Aside of Bayonetta i was never into the Genre) it was fine. There where some neat ideas and the gameplay was fluid. Story was somewhat generic. If they had removed this chick from the story and put in a guy (or women) who teaches him to get over his "I'm a ponce cuz of my miserable childhood' thing, there could be some character development. But i guess we need aSince it was my first DMC (Aside of Bayonetta i was never into the Genre) it was fine. There where some neat ideas and the gameplay was fluid. Story was somewhat generic. If they had removed this chick from the story and put in a guy (or women) who teaches him to get over his "I'm a ponce cuz of my miserable childhood' thing, there could be some character development. But i guess we need a chick in every game cuz we secretly keep playing because we hope that we can see ber boobies in the end. Expand
  15. Feb 18, 2013
    Let's see... basically a weak game in general

-Nerf gameplay
    -Linear
    -Type of difficulty easy to implement
    -Unoriginal story
    -Replay 0
    -Ninja theory overrated
  16. Jan 26, 2013
    First off let me make clear I have not played any other DmC games so am unable to compare this recent incarnation.
    What's not to like about this game. Nice graphics and art design, joyful combat system that on its hardest setting seems challenging enough where pure button mashing will just not cut it, characters with attitude, story line..well a bit meh to be frank but what the heck (story by Alex Garland who wrote The Beach?)
    Game runs superbly on my PC even on ultra high settings. If you have a hankering to exterminate hordes of Demons in jaw dropping locations then look no further than this hugely fun and accessible game.
  17. Feb 19, 2013
    Excellent PC port of an excellent game! Ignore the copious amounts of terrible user reviews. People have an issue with reboots, and that's a problem I can understand. The only time a reboot is a positive thing is when the new version of the game/franchise is distinctly different or better. Fortunately, this is a case where the game is both better and different, taking the basic idea of theExcellent PC port of an excellent game! Ignore the copious amounts of terrible user reviews. People have an issue with reboots, and that's a problem I can understand. The only time a reboot is a positive thing is when the new version of the game/franchise is distinctly different or better. Fortunately, this is a case where the game is both better and different, taking the basic idea of the original series and pushing it in smart, often surprising, directions. Story is fine, quite funny in parts, and generally well directed and acted. The action is smooth, controls are tight, and the combat is easy to learn and hard to master. I can not fathom how the user score is below an eight for this game (oh wait, this is Metacritic, where people spam 0's for games that offend their delicate sensibilities.) This game is a blast to play, and maybe the best Capcom game since Dead Rising.

This game performs wonderfully, never dropping below 60 fps 1920x1080 at maximum settings on a three year old PC.

A special note on replayability: The game has multiple extremely difficult challenge modes that are unlocked after completing the game. People who claim this game is dumbed down and easier than the old series doing know what they're talking about. When I see a video of these people beating the hardest difficulty, I will become a believer in their cause.
  18. Jan 25, 2013
    New DmC is very dynamics, very interesting and very clever game. It has breathtaking gameplay, enthralling story. I think. that "fans" of previous games about Dante is very wrong. They think, if developers changed skin of Dante and game design then game will be very bad and not intersting. Do not believe them. It very good slasher. On this moment, it is the best game of this winter.
  19. Feb 3, 2013
    Great game..
    I am impresed. I never played any Devil may cry game. I think 9/10 are objective.

Pros:
    +combat system
    +good story
    +atmosphere
    +soundtrack(fu**ing great soundtrack)

cons
    -hmm, I don't know... but there are some I think
  20. Jan 31, 2013
    I really enjoy this game. Apart from the nice feel to the combat, nice animations and a rather intuitive approach to combos (though maybe a bit too easy), I really like the background story. Sure, the main characters are horrible, but which are not? And maybe everything was better in the past games, as the negative reviews suggest, but that does not keep me from enjoying this one. GoodI really enjoy this game. Apart from the nice feel to the combat, nice animations and a rather intuitive approach to combos (though maybe a bit too easy), I really like the background story. Sure, the main characters are horrible, but which are not? And maybe everything was better in the past games, as the negative reviews suggest, but that does not keep me from enjoying this one. Good job, Ninja Theory. Expand
  21. Apr 22, 2013
    Really enjoyed this one. I don't mind the new Dante, as I never really got into the older titles. This is so action packed and intense you will get lost in it for hours. This game is constantly throwing new skills, moves and weapons at you through the entire game until the very end so it always feels fresh. Play it.
  22. Jan 29, 2013
    I played dmc 1-4 and now this reboot. Dmc 2 is the only one that I didn't get near the end. That said I can said 100% that this game is a good game. It isn't the best in the series but it is certainly a welcome addition. I can safely say that DMC is at the very least better than dmc 2. The PC ran so wonderfully that alone it got high marks. The things I liked
    The settings - ok sure it was
    The settings - ok sure it was very strange plot line but come on so is any japanese game. This game is through and through british while the other dmcs was japanese/japanese view of western view on heaven, hell etc...
    combat was smooth camera wasn't annoying
    I never felt lost unlike the other games.
    Very little puzzles compare to other games
    easy - okay yes the game was easy but Sometimes i feel like playing a easy game where i can blow crap up. If i want a challenge i can always go back and play 1-4 on the hardest difficulty.
    few funny jokes - though many fell flat.
    Good boss fights but the designs were not as memorable as 1-4. The things I dislike the voice acting was sometime inconsistent. Sometimes it sounded emotional but sometimes didn't. the facial expression looked stiffed otherwise it looked strange. It was no uncharted 2.

In conclusion, its a reboot. its a good game. get over it.
  23. Jan 27, 2013
    i was pleasantly surprised by this game on PC. Running it at 2560x1440 on a 27 inch monitor is a delight.
    The colours and visuals just hit you in the face.
    The framerate is stellar at all times too. Has to be one of the best console style games i have seen converted to the pc. The story is actually interesting and the acting for the most part is very good. This could be the surprise
    The colours and visuals just hit you in the face.
    The framerate is stellar at all times too.

This could be the surprise hit of the year.

I also picked this up via a stream key for $30 so it seems like a bargain for this.

Anyone who is having reservations about the new new Dante, you can - or at least my version does, play as the old Dante in all but cutscenes.

You do miss some of the more crazy moves and the combat is not quite as fun as before but those annoying camera angles are gone.

Secret rooms even have a homage to the past by having the odd fix camera back when you climb stairs.

Alot of care and attention has gone into this game and i feel you would lose alot of the detail on console.

The sound is amazing too as long as you have decent sound capabilities. With a 9.1 THX system it is incredible.
  24. Mar 4, 2013
    Great game, great reboot of a favorite classic! Looks wonderful on PC, is hellova fun to play I really enjoyed the fact that there's a lot more depth to the story at long last.
    Oh yeah, one other thing I really got over the bad new hair by the time the game came to an end ;)
    Looking forward to more in the years to come!
  25. Jan 26, 2013
    Great game and one of the best PC ports ever. I think that fanboys of older DMC should calm down, this game is not even named DMC5. Even MGS fans are less worried about that new MGR spin-off.
  26. Feb 5, 2013
    I'm rating this in comparison to previous DMC games.

I'm rating this in comparison to previous DMC games.

The combat is incredibly simple and slow. Due to the fact that almost every one of your attacks has a large AoE you can simple mash Y and you'll win most fights and gain SSS ranks on the way, pressing LT/RT is optional. The game basically hands out stylish kills with minimal effort from the player. DMC 3/4 would have you switching weapons after every combo, constantly dashing around the battle and making split second decisions, this game however, instead of making the combat complex and rewarding to skillful players it cops out and simply shows you fancy animations and crunchy sounds and let bad players feel like the best.

The red/blue enemies are incredibly frustrating to fight, they limit you to 1/3rd of your attacks killing any kind of creativity and freedom. They're not difficult, or interesting, they're boring. The blue ones are worse since the angel weapons do very little single target damage.

Many of the enemies have an invulnerability state of some kind (witches shield, dreamrunner blocking everything) or in the case of the chainsaw and big buzzsaw things; large sweeping attacks that are unavoidable if you're close to them. In both cases the only thing you can do is sit back and wait them out this is just frustrating and boring.

The AI in general is things just stand around you never attacking, they only seem to notice you if you're stood right next to them and they just don't seem to do anything at all if they're not on screen.

The controls are clunky, since stinger (or the equivalent on other weapons) is activated by pressing Y" i'll often find myself activating it when I didn't intend to just from moving around. Also since there's no lock-on function it's a pain to keep sight of something and I have no real idea what I'm going to hit, I can't count the number of times I've use the grapple thing on something I didn't want.

There's a cutscene almost literally every minute, even if it's just for a few seconds. They're always there, at the beginning, middle and end of a fight, constantly breaking up the action and taking control away from the player, to add to that they're also all unskippable, at least the first time round.

The platforming, why is it there? Nobody liked it in the other DMC's or any other hack and slash game for that matter, why do they keep adding it? Sure, it actually works now and isn't clunky as all hell, but it's incredibly linear, simplistic and boring, it's like a glorified quicktime event.

The boss fights all boil down to "hit the big glowing thing". All their attacks are easily avoided and their isn't much challenge to it at all. They're basically all set pieces that have you meet a certain criteria before you can mindlessly wail on them for a while. The best boss is easily Vergil, but even then he's incredibly easy, and they couldn't resist breaking up the fight with about 5 cutscenes.

Yeah, this game actually has a story now, but it's incredibly pretentious, it's edgy for the sake of being edgy, very grimdark. The dialogue is bad and often very cringe inducing and the characters are generic and boring. The old Dante was like a cartoon character, he was interesting and funny. Sure he wasn't exactly relatable but his whole attitude suited the game's theme perfectly.

I will say though that I do like the soundtrack, at least the Combichrist stuff. Also whilst the game looks very nice, the constant intense colours gave me a bit of eye strain.

All in all, it's a HUGE step-down from previous DMC games, the game is more akin to God of War than DMC. It's sad to see one of my favorite franchises replaced by this...
  27. Jun 22, 2013
    I haven't played a Devil May Cry game before, so I'm reviewing this game irrespective of its franchise history. In terms of quality, Ninja Theory have definitely nailed it in every department. It's the best-looking DirectX 9 game to date (with the exception of Crysis perhaps), yet it isn't actually demanding to run. The colours are very pronounced and used appropriately for gameplay andI haven't played a Devil May Cry game before, so I'm reviewing this game irrespective of its franchise history. In terms of quality, Ninja Theory have definitely nailed it in every department. It's the best-looking DirectX 9 game to date (with the exception of Crysis perhaps), yet it isn't actually demanding to run. The colours are very pronounced and used appropriately for gameplay and level design rather than arbitrarily. The cutscenes in this game are actually worth watching, and at the end of every level you want to know what's next in the story. The voice acting is amongst the finest I've come across too. But let's get down to it: what this game's really about is the fast-paced hectic combat. The game does a great job of introducing everything to you and incorporates this very well into the level design. There are a fair load of moves and these are cleverly split using Angel and Demon modes. Ninja Theory really thought hard about how to include a lot of distinct moves into a fast-paced game without the need for more technical inputs. The controls are great (when using Xbox 360 controller) and are easy to pick up. The combat is perhaps one of the most creative in the genre due to the number of moves, enemies and the pacing. Everything has a point and isn't there purely for style it's actually useful. There's also a training mode for testing out different combinations of attacks. Although creative, the combat isn't as hard-hitting or satisfying as Batman because it doesn't punish button mashing or require a lot of precision. However, as with the level design, the combat is totally psychedelic. There are some basic RPG elements present too. Collectibles and some objects give you money which can spent on health upgrades or extra lives. You also gain upgrades in a similar fashion to Batman in which you can spend on special moves to add to your arsenal. As you'd expect, you are given a score at the end of each level based on your performance. This does seem to slightly overrate how well you did compared to the individual breakdown of components, but hat isn't a bad thing I suppose. The difficulty levels are just right, and scoring system isn't too bad either. Overall, DmC is a great action game in all aspects. The graphics are incredible even though they don't require a supercomputer, the story is decent, level design isn't dull and combat is as it should be fast and fun. All the elements in the game complement the style so well, there doesn't seem to be anything out of place. The combat demolishes Arkham City for variety, since there are around 60 different moves (not to mention the different combinations and juggling), there are lots of different enemies and every level is different. There's always something new, and the level design is unlike anything you've ever come across because it's so unconventional. There aren't any fundamental criticisms I have of this game. If you want a fast-paced action game with a strong emphasis on combat and level design and a decent story AND is NOT generic, DmC is the best game for it. Expand
  28. Feb 20, 2013
    Un juego impresionante supera con creces a las entregas anteriores, muchos critican al nuevo Dante pero eso me tiene sin cuidado los haters y nostálgicos no paran de joder a su vez como lo hacen con Resident Evil no lo superan por dios.. los combates están muy bien logrados fluido y muy adictivo una gran series de combos.. el port de PC esta mas que bien optimizado.. espero que los hatersUn juego impresionante supera con creces a las entregas anteriores, muchos critican al nuevo Dante pero eso me tiene sin cuidado los haters y nostálgicos no paran de joder a su vez como lo hacen con Resident Evil no lo superan por dios.. los combates están muy bien logrados fluido y muy adictivo una gran series de combos.. el port de PC esta mas que bien optimizado.. espero que los haters cambien de opinión y dejen de pendejadas con el nuevo dante.. Expand
  29. Jan 31, 2013
    However not only was DMC outsourced - Ninja Theory - the Director of the Devil May Cry Series is now with Platinum Games, has been since Bayonetta
    #####
    Dante's character in DMC had some throw backs to the original, however my taste - maybe because I am getting older - having the F word thrown around as much just wasn't a good characteristic, the original Dante never had to go that far.
  30. May 14, 2013
    This game is fantastic. I thought they did an excellent job showing us a young Dante. I'm 26 and I've played every DMC game from start to finish. I don't understand the hate for this game at all. The action is cool, the voice acting is solid, and the story is fun to watch unfold. I would have enjoyed some longer cutscenes to flesh out the story a bit more, but what's there is interestingThis game is fantastic. I thought they did an excellent job showing us a young Dante. I'm 26 and I've played every DMC game from start to finish. I don't understand the hate for this game at all. The action is cool, the voice acting is solid, and the story is fun to watch unfold. I would have enjoyed some longer cutscenes to flesh out the story a bit more, but what's there is interesting and enjoyable. I don't mind that Dante is no longer half-human, not really a big deal in my opinion. I'll be looking forward to a sequel. Expand

1. Jun 10, 2013
    It’s an awesome game, despite its flaws. Whether you like the young Dante or not, is purely a matter of personal taste. But that’s not an excuse to ignore this gem. [March 2013]
  2. Feb 20, 2013
    DMC: Devil May Cry sublimates the best of the genre and conquest PC user with a fast-paced and eye-catching title, made of pure action.
  3. Feb 14, 2013
    Graphical flaws and overly linear gameplay aside, DmC is a solid first installment in the relaunched franchise.