7.1

1. John
    May 2, 2007
    Very "Pretty" game, played the game for 3months+ got lvl 100+ level would tell my friends about this game. tho i would rather play runescape than this (more challaging).
  2. Jul 17, 2011
    Great little game! Quaint, small download, easy to play, great social element, great battle mechanics. Gets tedious eventually but then all games do. Combat, to me, feels light years better than the vast majority of MMOs, as does the natural feel of the social element. Class! :)

1. Oct 18, 2012
    I must admit that I was a bit full of trepidation when trying out Dofus for the first time, having liked Wakfu so much and being worried that its predecessor would turn out to be more basic or unpolished. I'm surprised and happy to report the exact opposite, and that I like Dofus' fun approach to traditional MMORPG gameplay even more than Wakfu's open-ended sandbox and social features, which is saying a lot.
  2. Purely as a game, it's one of those titles that takes a little time getting to grips with the controls and the basic plotlines, but it is time well spent that can result in hours of inside-out pant-wearing hilarity.
  3. Quotation forthcoming. [Jan 2006]