Dota 2 PC

6.2

1. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a dead game. Do NOT ever try it. It hurts you so much.
    This is a dead game. Do NOT ever try it. It hurts you so much.
    This is a dead game. Do NOT ever try it. It hurts you so much.This is a dead game. Do NOT ever try it. It hurts you so much.
  2. Nov 2, 2013
    Very very bad game...Very very bad game...Very very bad game...Very very bad game...Very very bad game...Very very bad game...Very very bad game...Very very bad game...
  3. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Diretide
    NO New Hero
    NO Updates
    NO Normal matchmaking system
    New updates is new sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and sets and tickets and
  4. Nov 2, 2013
    no communication
    no diretide
    no old heroes (terrorbladepitlord)
    no ladder
    no feedback
    no news
    ONLY ****
    GG WP VALVE
    GIVE US DIRETIDE GIVE US DIRETIDE GIVE US DIRETIDE GIVE US DIRETIDE GIVE US DIRETIDE
  5. Nov 2, 2013
    From best to worst game in less than a year. Stupid Icefrog and stupid valve. Ruined this game, cant wait for Blizzard dota that should have been the dota 2 at first place...
    Also if you didnt play it at all, dont bother beggining
  6. Nov 2, 2013
    Thanks for your hat, Volvo! Seriously though, Is money takes up your whole mind already or something? Why kept silence to your Dota 2 community? It's your game, Valve, not belong anybody else, and why you still doing this to your Dota 2 fan? Hats? more like a big you" to the community...
  7. Nov 2, 2013
    Valve stopped make good updates since August 2013, and there are break Matchmaking completely.
    90-80% of dota community is much aggressive.
    But i hope, Valve take a break and there 'll make good updates later...
  8. Nov 2, 2013
    Give diretide Give diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretide
  9. Nov 2, 2013
    Valve stopped supporting DotA 2. Have not produced new characters in the game. Most rastroilo that the developers forgot about the traditional Halloween.
  10. Nov 2, 2013
    A really smooth and slick MOBA game, the best there is. I´ve played HoN, LoL and a few other MOBAs. Dota2 is by far the best and the most promising one for future E-sport. I will rate +8. The reason I will not give 10 is lack of public rating system and the total loss of admins to run the community and in game (russians)
  11. Nov 2, 2013
    They made an event for TF2, CS:GO, but not DotA 2, the game with the biggest fanbase. All they do is sell tickets and hats, grabing money and saying you to community. 300.000 players spent 10$ to support international 2013.
  12. Nov 2, 2013
    Honestly Valve has disregarded the community time and time again but there are many players being swindled by their myriad of cosmetics and tournaments. Over the progression of the game, prices continuously increase and the community fanbase continuously worsens. There is no way of setting a public, free room and instead you are thrown into one of their preset matchmaking queues. The wayHonestly Valve has disregarded the community time and time again but there are many players being swindled by their myriad of cosmetics and tournaments. Over the progression of the game, prices continuously increase and the community fanbase continuously worsens. There is no way of setting a public, free room and instead you are thrown into one of their preset matchmaking queues. The way around this is through third party match clients such as the IXDL. Even though it is so popular Valve frantically prances around in its ignorance of implementing such a crucial system. The gameplay is average in the current battleground of MOBA games while the graphics are generally better.

Overall I am just playing this game to make some money. Nothing more.
    IGN: 322.Solo
  13. Nov 2, 2013
    they forgot the diretire, we are loyal players and buyers and only want a small halloween upgrade but no!, endure brs and russians, but this no!! the game is good ,maintance the original lane of dota, but valve not provide the importance of this need, dota 2 now, is a psudoforgget game.
  14. Nov 2, 2013
    Where is diretide? Where is new heroes? We not need a hats..ohh..i foggot to say about matchmaking..he is really bad, VALVE YOU KILLED THE HALLOWEEN!!
  15. Nov 2, 2013
    Garbage report system
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue
  16. Nov 2, 2013
  17. Nov 2, 2013
  18. Nov 2, 2013
    Where is fckin DERITIDE?
    Valve screwed the community over again!
    4 months no hero, no Halloween event(even though other Valve games have it),just hats.
  19. Nov 2, 2013
    Horrible matchmaking, no bugfixing, no events that were promised sometimes last year and no hero in 4 months. just cosmetiv items that are DONE BY THE COMMUNITY. Valve can milk their cow themselves.
  20. Nov 2, 2013
    give diretide Even League of Legends have better communication between developper and the commnunity.Valve abandoned the game and don't realease updates it's been 4 months since the release of a new heroe.
  21. Nov 2, 2013
  22. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE
  23. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  24. Nov 2, 2013
    Very game!
    No comunitcation with players!
    Patchs are for nothing!
    They are making this game worse every day!
    Don't play it for god sake!
    And they canceled diretide!!!!
    What will be next? Christmas???
  25. Nov 2, 2013
    Time-consuming pointless game, with a toxic community.
    It's not fun, it won't lead you anywhere, it'll try to make you addicted to it and ever-miserable for being so.
    Nothing to see here except vanity
  26. Nov 2, 2013
    ༼ Give DIRETIDE
    ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE
  27. Nov 2, 2013
    This game, is just perfect.

lots of people are disappointed because of the Diretide, but they are working on the new heroes, they are almost done and i bet they will come in by Christmas, so there's no need to rage, you can play Diretide at unofficial servers, it's just as fun!
  28. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE
  29. Nov 2, 2013
    This is a really beautifully made game. The animations are extremely smooth and the detail in the characters and the world are fantastic. I've played 500 hours of this game, so I think I have a pretty good Idea about it. At the beginning, you might think that there are OP characters, however, there are counters so everything. Anyone is OP if they are fed by someone, so that's not a validThis is a really beautifully made game. The animations are extremely smooth and the detail in the characters and the world are fantastic. I've played 500 hours of this game, so I think I have a pretty good Idea about it. At the beginning, you might think that there are OP characters, however, there are counters so everything. Anyone is OP if they are fed by someone, so that's not a valid reason to mark the game down. The community in this game is questionable, as you can get some really nice players and some really insulting individuals, which can slightly ruin the game, however, that's not the games fault, it's the peoples. Expand
  30. Nov 8, 2013
    One of the best online MOBA i have ever played; and they actually listened to us now by giving us diretide in the next update. We need to fix this score people, should have never went down this low.
  31. Nov 2, 2013
    Dota sucks:
    badly matchmaking
    badly report system
    badly servers
    badly community
    no Diretide
    and
    no communication with the community from Valve.
    only hats and more hats to make more money.
  32. Nov 2, 2013
    OK Guys we got it.
    This is a Site to rate or criticise a Game not to be a freakin childish moron.
    And Guys you think they dont want to release something? I think we ll get a new hero in the near future so just STAY CALM FFS!

Awesome Game with or without Diretide.
  33. Nov 2, 2013
    The game is itself good I don't care that those nerds want diretide If you want a good haloween just go somewhere else not into dota dear hat-o-fappers Bad thing is valve taught us that more hats (as of Team Fortress 2 CS:GO) is better than skill But overall game is the best i have played Yes community seems bad but why don't you get some of your friends to play with youThe game is itself good I don't care that those nerds want diretide If you want a good haloween just go somewhere else not into dota dear hat-o-fappers Bad thing is valve taught us that more hats (as of Team Fortress 2 CS:GO) is better than skill But overall game is the best i have played Yes community seems bad but why don't you get some of your friends to play with you Because you're a nerd Expand
  34. Nov 2, 2013
    In my opinion, the game is perfect. Even though you played for about 3-4(or more) years, the game is still fun. This shows how skillful you are at skirmishes (teamfights), teamwork, and most of all MATURITY.

I just don't get why some people are sooooooo immature. That's why I rated Dota 2 8 because of its bad (very) community.
  35. Nov 2, 2013
    Where is my Diretide, Volvo? Where new heroes? Why so many useless sets and items?
    I waited a long time Halloween in Dota 2 and what I got in the end? Few sets and tickets!!!
    Good job Volvo, good job!
  36. Nov 14, 2013
    Best free to play game in a true sense. There's no need to buy new heroes, no Pay-to-win issue at all. The game is absolutely fantastic especially after Valve has been putting focus on server stability, balance and the most importantly, community. It's amazing how the game has been improved since its first Beta launch back in 2011. I've played Dota 1, LoL, HoN, and Smite
  37. Nov 3, 2013
    Worst community feedback ever.
    It's again about diretide. It's okay if they won't do this event, but at least they should answer community what's going on.
  38. Nov 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. No Diretide, broken dreams, lost time, no happiness, no belongings, holiday spoiled, life is a failure
    all very very very very very very very very very bad
  39. Nov 3, 2013
    No Diretide. No communication with the community from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months only hats and more hats to make more money. Disband Volvo please.
  40. Nov 3, 2013
    No Diretide, Valve does not care about the community in a game that can only survive with constant community input. On top of that there is a huge amount of technical issues on all platforms that are not windows. Valve leaves it up to the users to fix these issues, while the fixes should be implemented into the game itself.
  41. Nov 3, 2013
    Time-consuming pointless game, with a toxic community.
    Nothing to see here except vanity.
  42. Nov 3, 2013
    Compared to League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth, Dota 2 has more unique heroes and items. It is more advanced and rewarding than LoL. It is slower than HoN, which is important in team fights. The best popular MOBA out there.
  43. Nov 3, 2013
    Where's Diretide valve? You said there'd be Diretide. DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE
  44. Nov 3, 2013
    The lack of communication with the community from Valve is an absurd. This is not about Diretide, but the total abandon from the developers, who just work on hats and more hats.
  45. Nov 3, 2013
    Dota 2 is an amazing game, made by an absolutely terrible team. Hasn't been updated in almost a half a year, no community interaction on what's going on, while the only thing that gets added is cash shop items.
  46. Nov 3, 2013
    Never In my entire life have I witnessed a worse community revolving around a video-game than the one that is to be found in Dota 2.I hoped this game would get me really hooked up for a long long time but for my surprise when I was going to play my first match I discovered that the community is really unsupportive not beginner-friendly I just need 3 words to describe this game WORST COMUNNITY EVER
  47. Nov 3, 2013
  48. Nov 3, 2013
    NO DIRETIDE!!! What are you doing Volvo!!! We want our Heroes!!! Where is Techies, Pheonix, Comander and others?!!! The diretide was the last!!!!!! Volvo, WHY!!!!!!!!!!
  49. Nov 6, 2013
    No reaction on people's hates. No diretide, only hats. Only zero. GIVE DIRETIDE. GIVE DIRETIDE. GIVE DIRETIDE. GIVE DIRETIDE. GIVE DIRETIDE. GIVE DIRETIDE.
  50. Nov 6, 2013
    Your dev team has to be the most incompetent and laziest pieces of I have ever witnessed. You gave your biggest game no Halloween event, you release a hero every year since it's "too much work". We were the loudest community ever, wanting diretide. Give DIRETIDE will live on for ages. We screamed so loudly and we get nothing, not even a single "no event this year" and now today you guysYour dev team has to be the most incompetent and laziest pieces of I have ever witnessed. You gave your biggest game no Halloween event, you release a hero every year since it's "too much work". We were the loudest community ever, wanting diretide. Give DIRETIDE will live on for ages. We screamed so loudly and we get nothing, not even a single "no event this year" and now today you guys have the audacity to give us a patch filled with hats. Expand
  51. Nov 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Your dev team has to be the most incompetent and laziest pieces of I have ever witnessed. You gave your biggest game no Halloween event, you release a hero every year since it's "too much work". We were the loudest community ever, wanting diretide. Give DIRETIDE will live on for ages. We screamed so loudly and we get nothing, not even a single "no event this year" and now today you guys have the audacity to give us a patch filled with hats. Give DIRETIDE Expand
  52. Nov 7, 2013
    m. When you done em, it helps 0.0 with the online experience. It is not clear for me, if i can make a char and level/upgrade it or if i have mes not even one good game since what i see are people on the losing side always flaming each other, end
  53. Nov 7, 2013
    sorry for stealing from you gamotommrtisdot but sharing the same feelings with you

The game itself is a masterpiece. It has the biggest skill cap in MOBA gerne and the actual gameplay depends on many factors (strategy, quick response on teamfights,communication,coordination etc). However you can't enjoy that stuff if u solo que because of the STONE AGE MMR. If u don't have 4 friends of yours to que all the time, don't waste time in playing this
  54. Nov 7, 2013
    The game is terrible for new players, the point for the game is never made clear and the new players are exposed (after a short tutorial) to on-line games with a rude community of players where the developers seem to have little interest in creating a sane environment or at least one when you don't get insulted every 2 minutes. For older players when this is not a concern, there is stillThe game is terrible for new players, the point for the game is never made clear and the new players are exposed (after a short tutorial) to on-line games with a rude community of players where the developers seem to have little interest in creating a sane environment or at least one when you don't get insulted every 2 minutes. For older players when this is not a concern, there is still apparently certain disappointment with the developers, who lack the interest to communicate well with the old community of players. Expand
  55. Nov 7, 2013
  56. Nov 8, 2013
    DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN Expand
  57. Nov 8, 2013
    You never know when you're about to be hooked ;)
    This game may not appeal to gamers who don't enjoy strategy/MOBA games, but if so, it is (in my opinion) the highest quality MOBA game out there right now.
    You never know when you're about to be hooked ;)
    I played this before playing LoL, the learning curve is indeed very steep and it's best to start off with bots and the experience will be all the more better with FRIENDS. That's right, get some buddies and you will enjoy Dota 2 so much more.
    I love the artstyle, I love the various mechanics and quirks, and I love the authenticity of the whole game. Give it a go!
  58. Nov 8, 2013
    A game that I continue to find entertaining 2 years into the process of creating parity with the original. Fantastic development team; one that makes the occasional error (Diretide :P) but still continues to do well. 10/10 has already been recommended to most of my friends. Be careful though, the community can be incredibly intimidating and unforgiving but there are some friendly playersA game that I continue to find entertaining 2 years into the process of creating parity with the original. Fantastic development team; one that makes the occasional error (Diretide :P) but still continues to do well. 10/10 has already been recommended to most of my friends. Be careful though, the community can be incredibly intimidating and unforgiving but there are some friendly players out there! Expand
  59. Nov 14, 2013
    Diretide delivered. 10 delivered.

Also: after 1000+ hours in games, still great game. Almost every aspect of game is... 1 5 0 char limit. Just 1 more
  60. Nov 9, 2013
    I have been playing this game since early beta and it has improved from what was an already great game. It that mixes strategy individual skill timing and practice, the only complaint that I can make is it is a huge time sink. if you decide to play this game make sure you have nothing better to be doing for the next year or so...
  61. Nov 9, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Much like with anything worth doing, getting good at Dota 2 requires a fair bit of practice. There are more than a hundred heroes to choose from, each with their own characteristic play style. Kunkka is the best hero. A++ game, would play again. Expand
  62. Nov 10, 2013
    As an avid gamer of many genres Dota 2 is probably my favorite long-standing game, ever. At this point I have put 922 hours into the game since I started playing it in February of 2012.

What has always amazed me about the game is the attention to details. The map, the character commentary between characters,the smallest things that make the game so incredibly unique. I love this game

I love this game and enjoy all the new content Valve brings to the table, my only wish is that that happened more often. However, I can't hold it against them because the quality of content they do release is superb.
  63. Nov 14, 2013
    I've played many games with class based systems and what have you, and they all have major imbalances. The fact that DotA manages to have such finely tuned balanced with the ridiculous amount of heroes is nothing short of amazing. An incredibly fun, balanced, polished game that is completely free to play. What more can you ask for? Play it.
  64. Nov 14, 2013
    After the wave of 0s from Diretide immature children and the harassment of an innocent car manufacturer, I declare Operation Restore Dota 2's score begun.
  65. Dec 8, 2013
    Lets put it this way. Not only is it the best MOBA game, it is the game that redefines what F2P means. Everything is unlocked from the beginning. It takes over 4k hours of gameplay to unlock every hero in League of Legends.

Everything in Dota 2 is free, its cosmetic. Not only is this a great f2p model, but it is also so well done that it becomes a serious addiction. Just look at the marketplace and the prices some of the items are going for. It is truly the new standard in how a f2p model should work. Not only are items available, they are made by the community itself, giving modders and creative people an opportunity to make money and do what they love.

Dota 2 is a complex game. It is not easy. It has a steep learning curve and it will kick your ass. However, it is the most satisfying experience in multiplayer gaming since the quake arena days.

Winning a match two barracks down is the best feeling in the world. Not only this, but you will identify yourself with the heroes. Players will not call you by your username or name, but by your hero name, putting you in the role of that hero.

Dota 2 is by far the best MOBA game ever made hands down. If you want a simple MOBA, casual with lots of players go play League of Legends, it has its advantages such as a ranked MMR system.

Dota 2 is for the serious players and the hardcore gamers.
  66. Feb 7, 2014
    While DotA is (relatively) easy to learn, it is impossible to master. This makes for a continuing rich experience for the player as they will learn and grow in skill and strategy with other players of rough parity. You are matched (most of the time) with other players of similar skill, and this insures that you are challenged, but not obliterated, as you learn to play.

DotA has also

DotA has also introduced ranked matchmaking, which is highly recommended as it allows you to play with others of similar language, skill level, and passion.
  67. Feb 24, 2014
    Honest Review. This game is a huge headache Ive been playing MOBA's for over 12 years. You want to progress without a team. Prepare to be at the fate of people that do not want to play as a team game. This game is meant to be a team game. The Team idea of this game is for your entire team to pick a ( Carry ) most cases a hero that can last the length of a game and skills scale very well.Honest Review. This game is a huge headache Ive been playing MOBA's for over 12 years. You want to progress without a team. Prepare to be at the fate of people that do not want to play as a team game. This game is meant to be a team game. The Team idea of this game is for your entire team to pick a ( Carry ) most cases a hero that can last the length of a game and skills scale very well. Hence everyone wanting to play this type of hero. Then you have support which I really do not mind playing as well as long as we are a team. Nope be prepared to be faustrated to the point of no return. I have uninstalled this game as I can truly see no positive coming from this game. People are rude. The team play is near non existent unless you are on a team and everyone wants to have the score despite no record keeping being held on the game. Yes it is easier to potty train your children then to progress past a point in this game. Then if you make mistakes instead of being coached you get bashed on continuesly until your spirit is not even in the game no more. Yes Potty training is not fun, but at least your kids arent bashing you continuesly while your coaching them to aim their skills correctly. Soapbox out and I've uninstalled this trainwreck for the last time. Thank you valve for bringing premium entertainment at no cost but I think I would rather be in the bathroom at this point at least everyone there speaks english. Expand
  68. Feb 25, 2014
    Before that, all was bearable until Valvil not released fit and offerings ... I was disappointed in the event, and even more from the offerings. Over 40 + pages of rare eventually got no use to anyone. So let oppressive VALVE on!
  69. Feb 26, 2014
    I know this game, it's a bad LoL, now, it's impossible to speak about Dota without speaking about LoL too. Dota 2 is a really bad game, but it's a real free2play not like LoL. But LoL is just better. So, don't play to this game.
  70. Mar 25, 2014
    Dota 2 is the revolution in cybersport. It makes e-gaming feel like real serious sport, as it was football or basketball. And this is the main merit of Dota2 and Valve.
    Besides game is really great, it is deep, variative, competitive, hard.
    Besides game is really great, it is deep, variative, competitive, hard.
    The ones who dislike it are the fans of LoL(which is another great MOBA Btw), conservative fans of Dota1, or the ones who doesn't want to spent like 1000 hours(real 1000 hours) to understand mechanics of game(Usually they want to be pro after completing tutorial, like in every SP shooter, never playing MP coz, surprise there are always bunch of players playing much better then you) .
    Love it or hate it, DOTA 2 is the BIGGEST GAME that was created by industry.
  71. Apr 26, 2014
    This game is rly bad,this game rewards bad mannered players and feeders with rares/mythical.don't play this unless ur a macoscist.
    Don't even try it unless u want to play with russians every game.
  72. Jun 4, 2014
    After 200 hours i got bored. Maybe I don't like the moba genre. You only have fun if you win. So 50% fun and 50% not fun, especially on a losing streak. This is a very repetitive game. You play on the same map all the time. There is no point in leveling, you don't unlock anything cool. It just gives a treasure box. Winning mmr and then you lose all the mmr you gained, it feelsAfter 200 hours i got bored. Maybe I don't like the moba genre. You only have fun if you win. So 50% fun and 50% not fun, especially on a losing streak. This is a very repetitive game. You play on the same map all the time. There is no point in leveling, you don't unlock anything cool. It just gives a treasure box. Winning mmr and then you lose all the mmr you gained, it feels like you wasted your time. Dota 2 needs more maps, game modes, and custom games. Expand
  73. Jun 17, 2014
    DotA2 is very much a mixed bag. They did a fairly good port regarding graphics, aesthetics and general feeling of DotA1 is in there. The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill. However, the game is a horrible experience when you don't. And that's the main problem of DotA2. This game has almost 0 infrastructure to support it, toDotA2 is very much a mixed bag. They did a fairly good port regarding graphics, aesthetics and general feeling of DotA1 is in there. The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill. However, the game is a horrible experience when you don't. And that's the main problem of DotA2. This game has almost 0 infrastructure to support it, to get you into those good games.

The most important part, the matchmaking, is utterly horrible and doesn't deliver. Also its is so non-transparent that its impossible to know anything about your game before hand. Valve doesn't seem to care about this which is very problematic. Because without a good drafting the MOBA genre is a horrible experience which degenerates quickly into a flame fest stomp which just sucks.

Also it lacks ranked play and a way to distinguish they players who are out for a casual experience or others that want a competitive approach to DotA. Putting these two types of play styles together always results in a flame fest. Valve has not solved this. And the flame fest is probably what will alienate new players from the game genre. Valve hasn't put in a adequate system to handle this. The report system they have installed is rather used to report bad play than flame fest which, of course, further will alienate new players.
  74. Jun 23, 2014
    Community is horrendous and Valve has no clue what to do or how to fix it. Million Russians are playing on EU servers, they don't know how to play, they won't listen, they don't speak English and they don't care when they destroy match. They simply flame you, report you and go on to next match.
  75. Jun 27, 2014
    Hello Valve, I am quite shocked with recent news that Fnatic will be disqualified if they are not able to play with Era. This is truly unfortunate as this is not a choice of players or the management, this is a concern of Era's health and wellbeing. I do not understand why the 4 remaining members of the team should be prevented/stopped from reaching their dream because of a health issueHello Valve, I am quite shocked with recent news that Fnatic will be disqualified if they are not able to play with Era. This is truly unfortunate as this is not a choice of players or the management, this is a concern of Era's health and wellbeing. I do not understand why the 4 remaining members of the team should be prevented/stopped from reaching their dream because of a health issue that they have no control over. These players have been practicing day in and day out and should not be disqualified for playing with Excalibur who has proved to be a stand out player in his own right. Hopefully, there is a reassessment of this situation as so many Fnatic fans will be upset/disappointed if they don't see their favorite team participating at TI. There's likely hundreds of fans that have bought plane tickets, hotel tickets, and TI tickets to be able to meet Fnatic members and cheer their team on. Especially considering the fact that EG was able to put Mason as a stand in for Fear, it seems unfair towards Fnatic for not being able to do the same. Cheers Expand
  76. Jun 28, 2014
    AS a dota 2 player of to years this game is **** because of the matchmaking they force you to play with some unhumain retards the MMR system is a joke and that's why league of legends is better
  77. Jul 1, 2014
    I'm sure my humble review will never get paid attention to, but I feel like I know the game fairly good being a player starting from 2007 to now. I have seen the lobbies of eurobattle.net, 5.84b crawled with bugs, and played on custom servers for different regions.

All I have to say is Valve has ruined the game ruining the lobby mechanics with a broken matchmaking system, linking players who are completely different by language and region to play a competitive game where every player's mistake is punished heavily by the game mechanics.

Back in the day when people had a set username, you used to carry your reputation around also having a network of players you used to play with from chat channels. This is very important since you can have balanced matches with people in your region or your interest in custom made lobbies that you HAVE TO use in order to play.

The current situation is you end up playing with adolescent kids who can't speak a word of english nor know the game, even in "high" brackets at 4-5k MMR. They can ruin your gaming experience and leave without a punishment, lowering your MMR thus pulling you down to play with players exactly like him.

I can't stand the game I grew up playing is ruined by this so called "community" oriented company who only uses this game to just milk money out of people. They are not interested in making a better game, they are interested in one thing and one thing only, making PROFITS.
  78. Aug 11, 2014
    a terrible game running by a company just try to make money.it hasn't updated for a long time,but i often have to update the game for its ingame **** you valve.
  79. Aug 13, 2014
    I've played this game for 273 hours and I think this game is great with good replay value but its gets competitive quick + it becomes a race for the toxic heroes or for there counters but its worth playing if you like mobas
  80. Aug 16, 2014
    The game has come a long way since 2013, the only problem I could really find was the few miss behaved people who float around in the community. They should really try to respect the people trying to have some fun.

Don't misunderstand, I've spent around 800 hours of my life playing Dota 2, and there's not always insolent and jerks to play with, I've met really nice people whom I've the luck to play with.
  81. Aug 17, 2014
    Awesome. Game Nice graphics.Just Server issues which really suck as they Give Low priority. Otherwise its good game.Its best game in Free to play category.
  82. Aug 26, 2014
    best best best game ever in the world no games can say anymore front thisbest best best game ever in the world no games can say anymore front this game.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Expand
  83. Aug 28, 2014
    Since the game started as a patch on WC3 TFT, the game kept evolving. But when it was released as Dota 2, the game mechanics, heroes and features are not getting better in means that dont make profit. But it is the best MOBA out there.
  84. Aug 29, 2014
    Great game, free to play, free updates, hell even the cosmetics you pay for you can get for free, well not realistically, but you get the point. Fiddling with the custom map maker, also free, having fun with that. Wish more people played least played mode, I feel that's the best environment to learn heroes.
  85. Aug 31, 2014
    This game seems like fun but beware, the community will be will very rude to you if you haven't somehow managed to get good at the game without ever having played it. I received so much abuse from other players that I had to quit out. It could have been because I chose one of the most important characters and my ineptness was causing people to lost the game, but still...
  86. Oct 3, 2014
    I am use to playing FPS games COD, Battlefield,Soldierfront and all my mates told me to give this game ago and i watched a few videos on it and thought it was rubbish but one day i downloaded it as my mates were very pertistent and let me tell you its one of the best games ive played by far! i have racked up 1220 hours on this game already in about 7 months and play it everyday just aboutI am use to playing FPS games COD, Battlefield,Soldierfront and all my mates told me to give this game ago and i watched a few videos on it and thought it was rubbish but one day i downloaded it as my mates were very pertistent and let me tell you its one of the best games ive played by far! i have racked up 1220 hours on this game already in about 7 months and play it everyday just about with my mates. so much strategy involved and alot of fun once you get past the first few bad games you have. trust me give this game a go you wont play anything else i promise. add me on steam and i can give anyone a hand if they want :Dord. good luck and have fun playing see you in there! Expand
  87. Dec 1, 2014
    The community is very very young. I've seen a lot of negative players, toxic as hell. Personally I prefer LoL. The community is the same but riot work harder on their games !
  88. Dec 15, 2014
    Having invested two thousand hours, I now disdain this game.

For new players, this game has an incredibly large learning curve - like all mobas, so if one plans to play this game, one must have a whole lot of patience. ---- The biggest flaw in this game (or mobas in genera) is that a slight disadvantage in the early games snowballs into a soul crushing 40-60 mins of slowly watching
    Having invested two thousand hours, I now disdain this game.

----
    The biggest flaw in this game (or mobas in genera) is that a slight disadvantage in the early games snowballs into a soul crushing 40-60 mins of slowly watching your team lose.
    It is especially difficult when placing faith in up two four strangers who at LEAST one of is just blatantly clueless.

Even when you are playing with competent people, you will probably be playing against a ridiculously unbalanced hero (Slark for instance) in which most people will recommend you to "counterpick" but often times is impossible due to team compilations.
  89. Dec 27, 2014
    Bad game for spending time wasted with Donat for things cost of games for the PS3 with the trade with things ploschayakoy 1000 Dolar buy that stupid and reckless
  90. Apr 17, 2015
    Well... what could i say? Even if you like MOBAs u wont like it. This game is only recommended for fans, cuz this game has the worst community i have ever seen. Besides it has only one advantages compared to Dota1. The graphics.
    Absolutly not recomended,
  91. Feb 12, 2015
    This was Suppose to be the Best game fro me But now days they do not maintain server properly and they want Players to play with worst work and now days i feel worst game with **** Rules
  92. Feb 13, 2015
    Worst event ever. Thx for nothing. Better go and play leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends. leage of legends.
  93. Feb 13, 2015
    NICE NEW BLOOM 2015 JUST WELL FCKING DONE 1 YEAR NO EVENTS AND U BRING TO US THIS. SO INTERTAINING THX DOTA 2 BEST GAME EVER. 10 min for finding game servers doesnt work. SO WELL DONE
  94. Feb 14, 2015
    Вольво даунята, не могу нормальный ивент сделать, им лижбы наживится мудаки, делаю уебанский ивент с донатом и ещё и в секунду все сервера ложаться из-за их криворукости, кароче не качайте эту хуйню, 0 из 10!
  95. Feb 14, 2015
    Anyone lost all their beast brawl matches so far?
    This is so frustrating! I joined 4 matches just to lose them all because I am always paired with noobs and feeders. Just because I have a higher win rate does not mean I must be forced to be paired with ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The enemy team are always so good too!
  96. Feb 14, 2015
    When you release an event that is pay-2-win then fair enough. Can't fault you for it.

When you make this event the only thing that can be qued at certain points in the day, When you make it hyped enough that the number of people crash the servers, When you ignore the complaints and continue like nothing is happening.. I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with

I would like to congratulate valve on their successful merger with EA games.
  97. Feb 14, 2015
    They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year'They recently launched an event, pretty much akin to a pay to win event, and promised to launch it every 10 minutes at random hours throughout the day. Not only is it bad enough, that people pay and can't play it at their disposal, the servers go down EVERY damn time the event is supposed to take place. No christmas/new year event, not so much as a 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy New year' guys. Valve is money oriented, siphoning money into their own pockets. 1 new hero delivered per year, servers are **** they make a buttload of money from the internationals and cosmetic sales, yet no communication whatsoever. Expand
  98. Feb 14, 2015
    I am getting sick and tired of the way Valve is treating Dota's playerbase. I have managed to play one Year Beast match, and have been unable to connect to the other 5 I've tried playing. The worst thing about all of this is that Valve never responds; no apologies, no feedback whatsoever. I used to think highly of Valve, but now I am just pissed off at them.
  99. Feb 14, 2015
    valve is awful, no communication broken game server cant work, ugly hats, p2w events, tech issues, ffeeders, report system is bad elo system is bad valve sucsk
  100. Sep 4, 2015
    Dota 2 is a really fun game you can choose 100 heroes to play as, i know the dota community is bad but come on just enjoy the fun and ignore those stupid people that are hating

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.