Dota 2 PC

6.2

1. Nov 3, 2013
    Time-consuming pointless game, with a toxic community.
    It's not fun, it won't lead you anywhere, it'll try to make you addicted to it and ever-miserable for being so.
    Nothing to see here except vanity.
  2. Nov 3, 2013
    No Diretide. No communication with the community from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months only hats and more hats to make more money. Horrible matchmaking.
  3. Nov 3, 2013
    No diretide no like!
    Tnx valve for hallowen
    just gg
    No region locks.
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue
    You take a perfect game and turn it into worst game ever created.
    GG WP izi
  4. Nov 3, 2013
    awfulI really couldnt get into this game... I really didnt want to spend 1500 hours (as some reviewers state) playing a game that seems to me to be very repetitive and dull. And unless you have no life at all outside the pc, then you will be simple fodder for the rest of the players. The "tutorial" is absolutely woeful and lacking in explaining the most important overarching aspects of the ga
  5. Nov 3, 2013
    Horrible matchmaking, no bugfixing, no events that were promised sometimes last year and no hero in 4 months. just cosmetiv items that are DONE BY THE COMMUNITY. Valve can milk their cow themselves
  6. Nov 6, 2013
    NEVER have i seen a game that is worse than this one for new players. Tutorials are great, but than again you're forced to do them. When you done em, it helps 0.0 with the online experience. It is not clear for me, if i can make a char and level/upgrade it or if i have to start over and over, now whats the fun about that. The camera angle is very annoying, didn't see anyway to change it.
  7. Nov 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. the pace of this game feels so slow after playing years of lol. champ balance are bad. also, i dont like the idea of secret shop. i have play about 20 games not even one good game since what i see are people on the losing side always flaming each other, end up stood there typing, its like i can have more fun playing with bots. when i am on the losing side.omg people leaving game and Expand Expand
  8. Nov 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dota 2 is an amazing game marred by several puzzling omissions.

To start with, if you don't know what the game is about, think League of Legends. Except it's League of Legends' grandfather, the original Warcraft III mod that started it all, now with a fresh new coat of paint thanks to Valve.
  9. Nov 6, 2013
    For 2 years of my expirience in dota 2 i can se no changes at all. Look how much heroes per week was relised in 2011 or 2012 and now. The only one thing valve is thinking about is hats and money from marketplace.
  10. Nov 6, 2013
    Garbage matchmaking
    Garbage communication from the developers
    0 communication and 0 visibility no visible MMR no ladders)
    No region locks.
    You take a perfect game and turn it into worst game ever created.
    GG WP
    gj VOLVO
  11. Nov 6, 2013
    Dota 2 is an amazing game marred by several puzzling omissions.

12. Nov 8, 2013
    Game is alive DIRETIDE ON THE WAY http://blog.dota2.com/2013/11/not-my-best-work/
    Also always been a really phenomenal game made many friends along the way
  13. Nov 10, 2013
    rafaram
    Jul 10, 2013
    10 This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might
    rafaram
    Jul 10, 2013
    This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in this game, but both games are compleatly different. Its like comparing COD and Battlefield, they are so different that connot be compared. (no preference on either game, I think bot of them are good) Give this game a try, the learning curve is very steep but it is rewarding when you learn. I think this is the best gave valve has ever developed and has been the most played game on steam ever since the second year of beta development. Try it out, its free and badass!
  14. Nov 8, 2013
    Dota 2 is an amazing game with intense competitive game-play over 100 heroes to choose from and a e-sport scene that's enthralling. Anyone interested in MOBA or ARTS games should really check it out!
  15. Nov 8, 2013
    THANKS VALVE,WE LOVE YOU
  16. Nov 8, 2013
    A good, high-quality MOBA with varied but mostly balanced characters, built in spectating, item drops, and events. Although Valve doesn't always communicate the best, they care about the community still. GAVE DIRETIDE
  17. Nov 8, 2013
    Thank you for listening to our complaints and responding to us.
    I rate the game 9-10, due to bugs, other then that I would recommend this game to anyone willing to spend the time to lean it.
  18. Nov 8, 2013
    Great game, the community really feels great to be a part of even if some of them are with ti3 bringing everyone together I met so many great people and have been enjoying the game so much more since then, it's a great moba, unforgiving, but fun and interesting, no one's going to hold your hand but the amount of things that can happen in a game and the amount of variation to games justGreat game, the community really feels great to be a part of even if some of them are with ti3 bringing everyone together I met so many great people and have been enjoying the game so much more since then, it's a great moba, unforgiving, but fun and interesting, no one's going to hold your hand but the amount of things that can happen in a game and the amount of variation to games just makes it so unpredictable and fun at times, it's honestly the only steam game I've logged over 500 hours on and I intend on logging many more. Expand
  19. Nov 8, 2013
    DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN DIRETIDE GIVEN Expand
  20. Nov 8, 2013
    There's 2 things about Dota 2 it's completely free and it's developed by VALVe. If that's not enough for you to try this game I don't know what is. The only thing that you have to spend in order to play this game is time.
  21. Nov 8, 2013
    Its a very good game from Based Valve. one of the best games out there.

Get this back to 10/10 back yo! Get this back to 10/10 back yo! Get this back to 10/10 back yo!
  22. Nov 8, 2013
    Thank you Volvo for fixing the game, you gave diretide back to the community. The faith in you has been restored.
    It's time to fix all these faulty low scores!
  23. Nov 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dobre dobre, best game of the week, i love this game so much,

Ps. One more remark.

I rate Valve business model higher than Riot's all meaningful content is free. You pay only for visuals (or access to transmissions from tournaments). In LoL you are encouraged to spend usually new champions are stronger than existing plus limited choice of champions affects your game-play. This is very discouraging
  24. Nov 9, 2013
    Never been so addicted to a game before! Weekly updates, balanced, and a economy if you like to trade. Basically this game has everything you can ask for in a Moba.
  25. Nov 14, 2013
    Only no skilled noobs play diretide. Yes you are noobs and you should go play Leauge of Legends. Intentionally giving bad reviews for a reason like this can only be a work of a retarded individuals.
  26. Nov 14, 2013
    A good PVP PC game, must train solo before going into PUB games!
    I got yelled at when I tried my first time and feeded.
    Just dont feed and stay back the first 10 or so games until you get the hang of it.

Good Luck and just zone out the haters, possibly report if they are mean.
  27. Nov 14, 2013
    While it's hard to break into for some people, Dota 2 heavily appeals to those who put in the time to "master." The longer you play, the more you appreciate just how mechanically sound this game is meaning you could play this game for years and never play the 100% perfect game with even a handful of the 100+ heroes. To top it off, Dota 2 comes with the polish that Valve is known for; theWhile it's hard to break into for some people, Dota 2 heavily appeals to those who put in the time to "master." The longer you play, the more you appreciate just how mechanically sound this game is meaning you could play this game for years and never play the 100% perfect game with even a handful of the 100+ heroes. To top it off, Dota 2 comes with the polish that Valve is known for; the sound design, art style, animations... everything is pretty much perfect. Go play this game. Expand
  28. Nov 14, 2013
    unded gaem, volvo reband.

but seriously, this is the most fun game i have played, ever. it does have a steep learning curve, but you will always be matched against similarly skilled players.
  29. Nov 14, 2013
    This game is amazing. Seriously. The best game ever made. Unfortunately it has the hardest skill curve around and a horrendous community at times (which you can see from the 3389 negative reviews about Diretide). Dota players can be real
  30. Nov 14, 2013
    Frustrating at times because of the players, but a perfect game. Constant support and backed by Valve. It has a steep learning curve as a MOBA but it's very worth it. There are tons of guides and videos to get started.
  31. Nov 14, 2013
    Great game, a lot of diversity. Impossible to master 100+ heroes, so there's always room for improvement. Fan base needs to calm down a bit, though, before lashing out irrationally (Diretide Apocalypse).
  32. Nov 14, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. mmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxdmmm bombejnno diretide sps gabe i love u xdxd Expand
  33. Nov 16, 2013
    This is currently my favorite game. If you invest the time, you'll find it's the deepest of all the DotA clones out today. It's too bad, a few idiots choose to hurt the score instead of using the proper channels to beg Valve for free content.
  34. Nov 17, 2013
    The game is not really a 10, but after the swarm of 0s for no reason, a 10 is needed.

Review: The game is mostly improved dota 1, with matchmaking, reconnection and clans support built in. If you like the genre, it is great for having high skill ceiling. However it also has a rather high skill floor, so be prepared to be bad when you start off. As for the often maligned community, it

Review:
    As for the often maligned community, it is not that bad, once you get out of the gutter tier, however as long as you are there, it kinda sucks. (See the 2013 diretide community response)
  35. Nov 17, 2013
    As Shinsena writes "Valve releases one great game" but then goes on to give it a ZERO because he had a few unfair matches. No this game deserves a 9+ as it's a GOTY, so I'll give it a 10. If you have suggestion to improve it, use the steam forum not here.
  36. Feb 3, 2014
    If you want to get better, find a group of players to play with DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME SOLO. You will be mute banned by Peruvians, Venezuelans, or Mexicans playing on United State servers.
  37. Mar 2, 2014
    Dota 2 score should be split into 2, first should be about the game and I think it'sbrilliant... but it's not the game for a solo player as myself... if you have a group of friends to play it... you will all like it and maybe even win some cash in Dota2 tournaments... this part I'm giving 10

And there is the other side: community and match making. Valve does not pay any attention to match making and sometimes it feels like all dota players are russians... you play on US servers: all rusians, you play on europe servers: all russians... you play on south africa servers: all russians. Valve should do something about that problem... but I think DOTA2 is becomming official russian sport like starcraft in south korea. If you are a noob player you will hear unpleasant comment about your parents and your relatives...

Community side of the game is so terrible that its hard to give DOTA2 any fair score... the game itself is brilliant and requires a lot of teamwork... if you dont have a good team... you can still get sucked into this game and even after being shouted and hearling bad stuff about your mother... you will keep playing it and maybe even enjoy it.
  38. Jul 4, 2014
    Great game with great balance completely tainted by one of the most toxic communities out there and horrible matchmaking to give you inescapable losing struggles.
  39. Oct 31, 2014
    Знаете, игра как таковая очень приятная. Но этот рейтинговый мм. Когда ты играешь в него ты понимаешь, что тебя просто кормят говном. Ты проигрываешь и думаешь, наверно в следующей игре мне попадутся адекватные товарищи по команде, и люди не инстапикающие войда. Но нет, ты опять жрешь говно в еще большем количестве. Какого хрена у меня наиграно 1500 игр, 2300 часов в игре, а меня кидает сЗнаете, игра как таковая очень приятная. Но этот рейтинговый мм. Когда ты играешь в него ты понимаешь, что тебя просто кормят говном. Ты проигрываешь и думаешь, наверно в следующей игре мне попадутся адекватные товарищи по команде, и люди не инстапикающие войда. Но нет, ты опять жрешь говно в еще большем количестве. Какого хрена у меня наиграно 1500 игр, 2300 часов в игре, а меня кидает с даунами по 100 игр.Какого жера так трудно подняться даже на 100 ммр. Я знаю ответ, нужнен новый сет на войда!!! Expand
  40. Nov 21, 2014
    This is a horrible game. I hate this game. Everyone should hate this game. Its terrible, bad, aweful, godaweful. I hate that you have to write 150 characters....
  41. Dec 6, 2014
    Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus Volvo give frostivus
  42. Dec 6, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Where my events? Where my new heroes? Why do I need a new engine when satisfied with the old one? Why improve DotA 2 Workshop Tools if almost no one plays custom map? My score 0. Suck it Valve and
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Valve Give Frostivus
  43. Aug 19, 2015
    e-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too, so why would you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. Unfortunely it is a teame-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too, so why would you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. Unfortunely it is a team based game, which means you either put in hard work, get better, work with your team and love it or you will fail, stagnate, curse your team and hate the game forever. Winning and losing is part of every Sport, but either way only happens with the team. Expand
  44. Aug 11, 2013
    DotA 2 posee tres cosas que lo generan como un excelente juego: gráficos, sonidos y jugabilidad. A veces se cree que un juego se debe pasar por su contenido, y es verdad, pero el toque de maquillaje, hace un ambiente completamente más mítico, dando potencia al placer de generar un perfecto equilibrio entre vista y sonido. Pues bien, no sólo eso es algo importante, aunque la plataforma yaDotA 2 posee tres cosas que lo generan como un excelente juego: gráficos, sonidos y jugabilidad. A veces se cree que un juego se debe pasar por su contenido, y es verdad, pero el toque de maquillaje, hace un ambiente completamente más mítico, dando potencia al placer de generar un perfecto equilibrio entre vista y sonido. Pues bien, no sólo eso es algo importante, aunque la plataforma ya no es novedad, debido que existen otros juegos que también la poseen, la gracia está en en el balance que existe entre un héroe y otro, por lo que se podrá efectuar una partida que no sólo se basa en el héroe escogido, si no en el comportamiento de los ítem comprados y de la estrategia colectiva. Definitivamente, no sólo se basa un juego por su belleza, si no también por su contenido, y cuando ambos estando juntos, se termina generando una obra maestra. Expand
  45. Aug 26, 2013
    First of all, this game is not for everyone. It has a steep learning curve that not many players will be able to digest, but once you get the game-play mechanics and the hero basics, it will most definitely rock your world. Although you are always playing on one map, the replay possibilities are endless and the fascinating thing is, it's always fun no matter how many times and hoursFirst of all, this game is not for everyone. It has a steep learning curve that not many players will be able to digest, but once you get the game-play mechanics and the hero basics, it will most definitely rock your world. Although you are always playing on one map, the replay possibilities are endless and the fascinating thing is, it's always fun no matter how many times and hours you've already played this incredible game. My real score is 9, but i gave the game a 10 just to compensate for the unrealistic 0 scores many people have given. To all future players, GL HF. Expand
  46. Aug 28, 2013
    This is my first MOBA and I have to say it's pretty fun. The community can be a little harsh if you're part of "Facebook culture" and not used to the Wild West-y parts of the internet, but if you have a thick skin and learn fast it can be really fun. Those who are comfortable with a little trash talk will be fine.

It's a cash shop F2P with absolutely no pay to win. What's not to love

It's a cash shop F2P with absolutely no pay to win. What's not to love about that?

Seems a little imbalanced, but that's the kind of thing that can be fixed.
  47. Nov 1, 2013
    Valve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE meValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDEValve GIVE me DIRETIDE Expand
  48. Nov 1, 2013
    thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve forthx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all Expand
  49. Nov 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. lose your community
    So i played this game and its pretty bad really unbalanced and no diretide i also think the developers abandoned the game because there hasn't been a good update in months so don't play this.
  50. Nov 1, 2013
    3 months no good updates, bad patch 6.79
    Hides player statistics and doesn't implement a ladder system for matchmaking.
    give halloween event
    give halloween event
  51. Nov 1, 2013
  52. Nov 1, 2013
    thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve forthx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all thx valve for all Expand
  53. Nov 1, 2013
    Not released a new game content and even notified whether or not he would be. Terribly upset by what Valve not appreciate their players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  54. Nov 1, 2013
  55. Nov 1, 2013
  56. Nov 1, 2013
    Used to be the best game for many.
    Now trashed for micro-transactions overdose and incomplete/lacking features.
    Had the potential to be a legendary product, but seemingly they wanted money faster than more money later on if they had made the game at its potential. Valve is not same it used to be when they made CS, or TF2, they just used Dota's big fanbase to get more money for the
    Used to be the best game for many.
    Now trashed for micro-transactions overdose and incomplete/lacking features.
    Valve is not same it used to be when they made CS, or TF2, they just used Dota's big fanbase to get more money for the majority part. It's possible that they may improve, but the chance of that happening is
  57. Nov 1, 2013
    Game is hard. I immediately regretted my decision. Diretide? Not hats, Not Skins, Heroes, and Diretide. Game is dota not Cash Cow. Quit developers, we loved you.............. About half a year ago................. When the last hero was released.....................
  58. Nov 1, 2013
    valve fuuuuuuuuuu you lazy ass, no diretideno diretideno diretideno diretideno diretideno diretideno diretideno diretideno diretideno diretideno diretideno diretide
  59. Nov 1, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE Expand
  60. Nov 1, 2013
  61. Nov 2, 2013
    give diretide
    give diretide
    give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretide give diretid
  62. Nov 2, 2013
    give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide.give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. give diretide. Expand
  63. Nov 2, 2013
    Garbage matchmaking forced 50% because this game is sux and volvo is remove 50% mmr and remove kebab developer remove kebab icefrog abdum ismail remove him that kebab piece of ruined this game by forced 50% and 6.79
  64. Nov 2, 2013
    DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE vvvvDIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE
  65. Nov 2, 2013
    123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 123456789/*/*/1111111111111111111111111 Expand
  66. Nov 2, 2013
    Game was good but ruined by developers who doesn't communicate and bugs left unfixed even minor ones, shouldn't be out of beta, Dota 2 has just gone from the best and most played game on steam to a huge flop
  67. Nov 2, 2013
    OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo
  68. Nov 2, 2013
    Needs better balancing overall
    Garbage report system
    Developer needs to step up
  69. Nov 2, 2013
  70. Nov 2, 2013
    I dont need your games. I dont need Half-Life 3. now i really dont need DIretide 2013. 3 days and 3 nights o am waiting for event. And i got nothing.truelly i got some new hatz,ty alot!
  71. Nov 2, 2013
    Nothing but hats aka. cosmetics for the longest of time.
    No hate but events are what make this game great, and no Halloween event Instead we get more hats ?
    Way to start killing the game.
  72. Nov 2, 2013
    VALVE give diretide and HL 3, pediki VALVE give diretide and HL 3, pediki VALVE give diretide and HL 3, pediki VALVE give diretide and HL 3, pediki VALVE give diretide and HL 3, pediki VALVE give diretide and HL 3, pediki VALVE give diretide and HL 3, pediki VALVE give diretide and HL 3, pediki VALVE give diretide and HL 3, pediki
  73. Nov 2, 2013
    Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give DiretideGive Diretide Give DiretideGive Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give DiretideGive Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide v Give Diretidev v vv v Give DiretideGive Diretide GiveGive Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give DiretideGive Diretide Give DiretideGive Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide Give DiretideGive Diretide Give Diretide Give Diretide v Give Diretidev v vv v Give DiretideGive Diretide Give Diretide Expand
  74. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Expand
  75. Nov 2, 2013
    Volvo pidary! mm v govne, obnovleniy net zato chmotok dohya! Ny i poshli oni nahyi!
  76. Nov 2, 2013
    This game is made by valve, that's all. You don't have new heroes, new events, you just have tons of HATS.
    Dota 1 was good game,but valve was able to make it worst game ever. GJ
  77. Nov 2, 2013
    Garbage blog ("September 19, 2013 Dota Team" are u kidding me valve? No news at all?)
    "We want to fix all bugs, so we have created some new hats for u guys"
    Diretide? New heroes?No bugs?Cool matchmaking? No need when u got some cool hats! Right?
  78. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Diretide
    NO New Hero
    NO Updates
    NO Normal matchmaking system
  79. Nov 2, 2013
    Halloween is dead for me .
    Give DIRETIDE
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive
    Halloween is dead for me .
    Give DIRETIDE
    Give DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDE
  80. Nov 2, 2013
    All time, aal days. Wtf. Dire tide----diretide------diretide------diretide------diretide------diretide------diretide------why????????????????????????????????
  81. Nov 2, 2013
    Good game, bad developer.
    No ladder, no new heroes, retarded mute system, no mmr, matchmaking is horrible.
  82. Nov 2, 2013
    last time not good update, only items. no event like a dire tide greeviling. VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband
  83. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Expand
  84. Nov 2, 2013
    trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play. trash game dont play.
  85. Nov 2, 2013
  86. Nov 2, 2013
    NoDiretide2013 Nov 2, 2013
    Garbage matchmaking
    Garbage report system
    0 communication and 0 visibility no visible MMR no ladders)
    No new heroes, no diretide
  87. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game was good for a while, then overtime, Valve's lack of communication with the community and corporate greed ruined this game. League of Lesbians have Halloween event; TF2 (which has a 50k playerbase compared to the 500k Dota 2 playerbase) have its Halloween event. Valve really disappointed me when it prioritized "hats" (cosmetic items, couriers, tournament tickets, etc) instead of balance issues. Took them months to release "6.79" and we still have very abusable/overpowered heroes. Cosmetic items also have their own share of bugs, some of them being around since the beginning of the beta phase and are still around THIS DAY.

I used to enjoy very much this game, despite its flaws, but now I just can't stand it anymore. Matchmaking is completely broken, matching you with handicapped players in your team against 5-man stacks with every single player doing their job as their roles require.

I was one of the biggest "advertisers" of Dota 2, used to tell all my friends that the game was awesome and tried to invite as many as I could during the beta phase. Now, I just don't give a flying anymore and will advise people to not play it. Hope Valve gets what they deserve and I hope that fat called Gabe Newell go suck a bag of dicks. DED GAEM ICEFRAUD
  88. Nov 2, 2013
    Where the holdout or diretide? volvo! russkie pravyat mirom!Where the holdout or diretide? volvo! russkie pravyat mirom!Where the holdout or diretide? volvo! russkie pravyat mirom!
  89. Nov 2, 2013
    This game was good for a while, then overtime, Valve's lack of communication with the community and corporate greed ruined this game. League of Lesbians have Halloween event; TF2 (which has a 50k playerbase compared to the 500k Dota 2 playerbase) have its Halloween event. Valve really disappointed me when it prioritized "hats" (cosmetic items, couriers, tournament tickets, etc) instead ofThis game was good for a while, then overtime, Valve's lack of communication with the community and corporate greed ruined this game. League of Lesbians have Halloween event; TF2 (which has a 50k playerbase compared to the 500k Dota 2 playerbase) have its Halloween event. Valve really disappointed me when it prioritized "hats" (cosmetic items, couriers, tournament tickets, etc) instead of balance issues. Took them months to release "6.79" and we still have very abusable/overpowered heroes. Cosmetic items also have their own share of bugs, some of them being around since the beginning of the beta phase and are still around THIS DAY.

90. Nov 2, 2013
    Great game ruined by Valve's greediness.No heroes for 3 months,no ladder,bad matchmaking system,over 1300 bugs and now no Halloween event.The game is not even finished but they released it on July to make their money machine work on full speed.Guess what ,you get a 0 volvo
  91. Nov 2, 2013
  92. Nov 2, 2013
    it's not diretide but the fact that the company valve forgot about respect for the gaming community, a huge company to work with consumers do not know how
    you want is just our money,only money
    BRAVO VALVE MORE USELESS AND LESS RESPECT FOR THE GAMING COMMUNITY ITS WAY IN YOUR PARADISE
  93. Nov 2, 2013
    ༼ Valve GivE DIRETIDE
    ༼ ̿Valvr GivE DIRETIDE
    ༼ Valve GivE DIRETIDE
  95. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO༼ Give DIRETIDE VOLVO #DIRETIDE
  96. Nov 2, 2013
    Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide???Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where myWhere my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide???Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Where my diretide??? Expand
  97. Nov 2, 2013
    I'm the great fan of this game, but still.. the way valve updating the game some kind of a joke. New items and tickets and no new heroes at all.
    Also, no Diretide in this year, as it was in previous (Gabe cant count up to 2?)
  98. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO GiveGive DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Give DIRETIDE VOLVO Expand
  99. Nov 2, 2013
    volvo plis givew us the direride i beg you very silno blyat i cant eat
    i cant sleap
    i will kill lil cute cat every hout until you release it syki ebanue!!!
  100. Nov 2, 2013
    Jus big Developers are behaving horribly. Their unconscionable behavior of players outrageously. First they promise something and then just show big 2 community. The game is not masterpiece 2: updates coming Very not regular; Bad servers; and much VERY much of bags(that appear after updates)

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.