Dota 2 PC

6.2

1. Nov 12, 2013
    Great MOBA game. Best in its genre. Simple to start playing, extremely hard to master. Filled with so many intricacies that it keeps you playing the game. Even advanced players learn new tricks with every game. Great community and great Devs. VALVE has done awesome work with this game. Also one of the best competitive E-Sports scene. Really exciting competitive play with big stakes on the line,
  2. Nov 12, 2013
    Great game but the abandon rules are ridiculous. Just got a 24h ban because i arrived a few seconds after the 5 min limit since my game crashed and didn't restart in time and therefore got an abandon and a loss, even though i returned and won the game.
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    Best game ever! Most difficult and truly competitive games I've ever played.Compared to League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth, Dota 2 has more unique heroes and items.
  4. Nov 12, 2013
    DIRETIDE GIVEN
    Gameplay is extremely polished and fun if you can deal with the learning curve. It also has a terrific business model, everything that effects gameplay is unlocked from the start, skins and other cosmetics can be bought but they also drop in game. Go play it.
  5. Nov 12, 2013
    This is in my opinion i I've already played LoL, Dota 1, HoN and more game like this but this is simply awesome the only need to implement few thing that the community want
  6. Nov 13, 2013
    All the diretide got pissed over an update that valve never said they were even doing in the first place. Dota 2 is the and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
  7. Nov 13, 2013
    A game with great intentions and implications, but falls down flat in turn to the player's experience.

With fair graphics and abundance of free heroes to choose from, Dota 2 will definitely capture the attention of dedicated and devoted players. However, casual players beware, as the smallest mistakes in Dota 2 will punish you deeply, and with even the slightest wrong selection of your hero from the selection screen may set you to play out a long, inevitable defeat, as the games' balance is centred around heroes countering each other. If you are to look over the incredibly high skillfloor (new players of the genre may find this game somewhat even stressing at times), you might set yourself up for a game that you might find exciting and rich.

Lastly, I recommend that you do not listen wholeheartedly to the critics so endorsing Dota 2. You must play the game to see if you really like it, because what they tell you, I -will- completely guarantee you that you will find a rather different experience actually playing the game, whether the experience for you would be exciting, or plain-right stressful.
  8. Nov 13, 2013
    Been playing since beta and still cant get enough of this game.. I've tried other games like HoN and LOL but neither can match the intricacy and depth as well as graphics. Very happy with the way Valve is running things and am glad to see big gaming companies sponsoring tournaments to grow the game.
  9. Nov 13, 2013
    I have spent over 1000 hours playing this game and none of them were wasted. Every match is as fresh and fun as the first one you play. Even though you may lose a lot of games when you get a killing spree, nothing in gaming compares to it. Great game, well worth the $0 you pay for it.
  10. Nov 13, 2013
    So much affrf since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers.
  11. Nov 13, 2013
    Fantastic game, complex and worth your time. The time dedication that is required is rather large, however it is worth it in the long run because you will be completely enthralled with this game. Fantastic game, complex and worth your time. The time dedication that is required is rather large, however it is worth it in the long run because you will be completely enthralled with this game.Fantastic game, complex and worth your time. The time dedication that is required is rather large, however it is worth it in the long run because you will be completely enthralled with this game. Fantastic game, complex and worth your time. The time dedication that is required is rather large, however it is worth it in the long run because you will be completely enthralled with this game. Fantastic game, complex and worth your time. The time dedication that is required is rather large, however it is worth it in the long run because you will be completely enthralled with this game. Expand
  12. Nov 14, 2013
    best game, been playing it for years. years and years of fun! Has endless depth. Play with your friends. Has a pro scene that you can spectate and enjoy. Has items and cool cosmetics. TOTALLY F2P, NO P2W AT ALL. play it.
  13. Nov 14, 2013
    Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this patheticAiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess.Aiding in fixing this pathetic mess. Expand
  14. Nov 14, 2013
    This game certainly delivers. Crisp mechanics, fun game play and no delays. Obviously a very well executed game by Valve. Thumbs up!

(Also, we got DIRETIDE!!)

༼ Thanks Valve
  15. Nov 20, 2013
    This is a great game! I have been playing it since 2005 (way back from Dota 1) and up to this time I still play it. I highly recommend it for gamers who like fast-paced and high-mental games with need high analisation and comprehension. Dota 2 and 1 is like a curse, whatever games you play after it, you'll still come back to it whatever you do. Trust me, you'll come back one day. You mayThis is a great game! I have been playing it since 2005 (way back from Dota 1) and up to this time I still play it. I highly recommend it for gamers who like fast-paced and high-mental games with need high analisation and comprehension. Dota 2 and 1 is like a curse, whatever games you play after it, you'll still come back to it whatever you do. Trust me, you'll come back one day. You may have been bored at some point but you will still miss the feeling of Dota 2. It's like a Nutella, you can't get much out of it! Expand
  16. Nov 18, 2013
    Of all the ARTS games out there, DotA 2 is far and away the best. The low user score comes from LOL fan boyz and diretide morons. The learning curve is steep, but once you learn, you'll see it's the deepest and most beautiful game ever made.
  17. Nov 19, 2013
    The game itself is a great experience, full of teamwork and strategy. There is a wide variety of heroes that can be played (I think at this point there are 100+) and many different ways to play the game. There are also a large number of items that your hero can buy during the game that make each game different. With so many combinations, there will never be two games that feel the same.The game itself is a great experience, full of teamwork and strategy. There is a wide variety of heroes that can be played (I think at this point there are 100+) and many different ways to play the game. There are also a large number of items that your hero can buy during the game that make each game different. With so many combinations, there will never be two games that feel the same. The community can be harsh, but the in game mute function easily deals with the problem. There is a lot to learn in this game, and after playing now for almost a year and a half, I am still learning new things almost every game. Expand
  18. Nov 19, 2013
    Great Game, has an E-Sport base can't give it anything but a 10.Also ALL THE DIRETIDE PLZ YAS MUCH SPACE diretide quas ecort all the things plz yas moar diretide and the crafting is amazing lolz peace out
  19. Nov 22, 2013
    It's not a noob friendly game, which explains many of the negative reviews along with the immature, shortsighted diretide idiots that ruined the rating of their beloved game. Best Dota type game out there, so it should be a 8 or 9. Giving 10 to compensate for idiots.
  20. Nov 23, 2013
    LISTEN! don't mind negative reviews most of them are obviously made by League of Legends fanboys. If you don't like this review then stick to the critics.

Dota 2 is probably the most addicting game I've ever played. I played the first Dota back in 2008 and it was amazing. Glad Valve developed this game instead of sticking to the Warcraft 3 version. This version is far better because of it's realism and challenges. If you like a fun and challenging game, this game is for you.
  21. Nov 23, 2013
    After 6 years of dota i can say this is the best game i have ever played. More than 3000 houres of gameplay and playing is still fun. I realy enjoy dota 2! I am rly exited for the "new" heros and some realy new stuff.
  22. Nov 24, 2013
    You can ignore all the LOL fans who's best attempt to criticize the game fail just like TrueTrueReview did when giving it a 0 because it's copied Dota. Of course it copied Dota, that's the point of it. The original creator of the WC3 mod, icefrog, ported his baby to on a modern engine. It's truest and best dota clone and deserves a 9.5 and a 10 if they every improve the match making algo.
  23. Nov 25, 2013
    It's fun for a while, although gets repetitive after a while due to there being only one map. There are MAJOR balance issues, which makes the game utterly irritating to play, not to mention the god-awful "community". All in all though, pretty fun game.
  24. Nov 27, 2013
    Warcraft 3 DOTA wasn't developed to make money. DOTA 2 is identical to Warcraft 3 DOTA. The most unique game I can think of. Can be played in any way you'd like. Requires an enormous time-sink to fully appreciate. However, once mastered on an indivual level and once you're in a synchronised team, it's the most rewarding varied and competitive multiplayer game that exist within it's genre.
  25. Nov 27, 2013
    Excellent player-map interaction compared to similar game. Good balance and selection. Easily superior to League and Heroes, but unfortunately not as widespread. However, that situation is rapidly improving.
  26. Nov 28, 2013
    One of the most complex and rewarding blends of strategy and RPG out there, Dota 2 delivers an amazing experience for those willing to actually learn the game. It's NOT an easy game, it's clearly NOT meant for casuals and console kids in general.

Dota 2 improves on the old Warcraft 3 DotA map without changing any of the core aspects of the game. The game wasn't dumbed down ("streamlined"), there is no way to get any sort of in-game advantage by spending money and, unlike LoL, there is no locked content. You can play every single character from day one.

If you are willing to face a steep learning curve and a pretty toxic community, the reward is a game with limitless possibilities, numerous viable strategies and several layers of extremely rich content. Ignore the negative reviews, they were written by COD-kids with the attention span of a goldfish and absolutely no idea on how to appreciate an intelligent masterpiece such as DotA 2. If you are a true PC gamer who enjoys a challenging yet rewarding experience, then you can NOT ignore DotA 2.
  27. Nov 28, 2013
    This game improved so much since it was released on the beta. There are over 90 heroes to choose from currently and the gamplay is as intence and as rewarding as DOTA 1. I know alot of people will be hesitant to try it at first but there has been a new tutorial system implemented in DOTA 2 and I think it will help new comers. I know some people who play LOL might bash in this game, but bot…
  28. Nov 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ever since this game saw the light of day, in Blizzard's Warcraft, I've loved it. However, DotA 2 took me far beyond my wildest imagination. The smoothness of gameplay, the graphics, the spirit and the constant development.
    The competitive scene is also amazing. DotA has evolved into a massive game on the world wide scene, at I have never enjoyed watching DotA as much, as I do now.
    Sure, there has been some rough patches. Diretide was indeed a disaster. But mostly because so many people went way too crazy over not getting free in-game items.
    This game is free. There is no pay-to-win options like other games. Sure, cosmetics can be expensive, but they are not required to enjoy the game.
    I love this game. If I could live without sleep, I would play DotA 24/7/365.
  29. Dec 1, 2013
    This game is offering every fun factor that Dota-like genre can offer.
    Perfect models, voice works, graphics, effects....and boxes too.
    I want to give score 100!
  30. Dec 2, 2013
    Its good. Its free. And I all hero characters are available to play whenever unlike its overly expensive rival game League of Legends. Also volvo gave diretide so...
  31. Dec 3, 2013
    After playing the first DotA, the transition wasn't too big for me. I've now played 1000 hours and feel that I can write a fair review. I'll keep this short, simply listing the positives and the negatives.

The Positives: Endless of hours of gameplay Endless combinations of heroes Special game modes for holidays Easy to set up games with friends, to play with each other or against

The Positives:

Endless of hours of gameplay
    Endless combinations of heroes
    Special game modes for holidays
    Easy to set up games with friends, to play with each other or against other teams
    Beautifully crafted
    Awesome contributions of items from the community

The Negatives:

The community. Some people are just real a-holes.
    The matchmaking feels incredibly broken at times. You either demolish the other team or you get demolished. It is rare to get opponents with equal skill level.
    Language barriers: This mostly concerns russians that don't speak a word of english and they don't care what you say if they happen to speak english. I've learned more russian profantiy from this game than I care to admit.
    You can almost count the heroes with "skill shots" (e.g. sacred arrow, hook etc.) on one hand.
    Smurfing. Players that already have hundreds of hours played create new accounts to be matched against newbies. This will ruin games for beginners.
    A ladder is sorely missed for many players. This would enable better match making and for teams that don't play on a professional level some time in the spotlight too.
    Sometimes too much focus on items and customizability than on gameplay and updates of core mechanics.

As you can see, the majority of the problems that this game suffers from are the community. Valve has taken some steps to solve this (e.g. choosing preferred language in games, choosing lane from character selection), but it rarely gets to the core of it, namely, player stupidity.

That being said, this game is best played with five friends against other players, or just playing in house games with a larger group of friends. If you play this solo and never played DotA before, get ready to be flamed and discouraged to learn the game. The new coaching feature is for you.
  32. Dec 5, 2013
    I'll be honest, the game itself isn't particularly bad. Having tried out the original, DOTA2 is somewhat more forgiving to newbies, allowing games against bots to at least practice on.

Graphically, it's not bad and there's a nice selection of heroes which is not too overwhelming like some MOBA games (here's looking at you LoL). Obviously, the major issue with the game is its

Obviously, the major issue with the game is its fan-base, which comes across as a rather spoilt, repugnant brat... If you aren't quite up to their standard of playing, prepare to be barraged with insult upon insult. But these are issues that are pandemic to the genre itself, so doesn't really warrant marking it down, it's to be expected if you've actually made any attempt at checking a game out first...

All this aside, the games do get competitive, but in my opinion, this is the only real thing going for it, the constant thriving to beat the opponent. If you do not connect with the community in some way, then it's not a particularly enjoyable affair.

It's free though, so it's definitely at least worth a look, perhaps you'll love it, or perhaps you'll hate it... But if you haven't put any cash up-front, there's no harm either way.
  33. Dec 5, 2013
    It´s hard to play, you must train much to be good in this game, you need teamplay and Skill, but i you have everytime fun and the biggest community in steam!
  34. Dec 5, 2013
    When I found dota 2, I'll admit that I absolutely hated it at first. The reason for it was simple. It was too complicated plus everyone at low wins treats you like Well I can tell you now that it was worth it for me to keep playing and get past that stage of inexperience and low wins. I can tell you now that at 500 wins now, I am thanking my past self so much for the effort I put intoWhen I found dota 2, I'll admit that I absolutely hated it at first. The reason for it was simple. It was too complicated plus everyone at low wins treats you like Well I can tell you now that it was worth it for me to keep playing and get past that stage of inexperience and low wins. I can tell you now that at 500 wins now, I am thanking my past self so much for the effort I put into dota 2. The more you play it, the more you see in it, and the more infinite possibilities of game play there are. I also give congratulations to Ice Frog for the fantastic balance of the game. Few other games are as balanced and good as dota 2. Expand
  35. Dec 6, 2013
    If you enjoy the MOBA style game play, DOTA 2 is for you. Constantly updated and always being reworked in. The game is easy to learn but difficult to get good at/master.
  36. Dec 6, 2013
    i don't understand half of the bad reviews on here. a lot of them are just because of people playing with bad internet or on a computer incapable of handling the game. now that that's out of the way, i want to say that this is one of the best MOBA's out there. better than League or Smite in my opinion. however it is nowhere near as entry-level as league, and beginning MOBA players shouldi don't understand half of the bad reviews on here. a lot of them are just because of people playing with bad internet or on a computer incapable of handling the game. now that that's out of the way, i want to say that this is one of the best MOBA's out there. better than League or Smite in my opinion. however it is nowhere near as entry-level as league, and beginning MOBA players should start on something else. yes there is a tutorial. no it will not help you. it is however a much deeper game than most MOBAs with a large roster that is accessible for free, UNLIKE league. like I said before, start with league, move on to this. the game's matchmaking is a little flawed, though if you have a party with you its better. the wait times for matchmaking are a bit long too but still short compared to the pregame loading time and matchmaking time of league. all in all, as the sequel to the original MOBA, Defense of the ancients in warcraft 3, DOTA 2 holds up. sure it's gonna take a while before it's as popular as games like League but it's definitely better. people also complain that certain team setups are better and i guarantee you that is false. for example, a team of all gankers may get a lot of kills but if they have no support or laners they will get destroyed by carries in the end. every class is usable competitively, you just have to use the right build, and oftentimes the build you are comfortable with is better than any competitive build just due to the way it fits your playstyle.

Pros:
    Just about everything that makes this game what it is, from deep gameplay, to all classes for free, to user generated content, competitive spectating, large roster, tight controls, and great User Interface.

cons: Matchmaking takes a long time and is poorly designed, community can be harsh if you don't know how to play, game is hard if you're never played a MOBA before.
  37. Dec 10, 2013
    I easily gave this game a 8/10. Dota 2 is an amazement to have. I've played it since the beta and still find people better than me, which provides an ever-lasting challenge. I have yet to spend any money on it, but i do enjoy how it's free to play and the items you can buy doesn't make you any better or worse. Dota 2 is based on skill and teamwork, which is hard to find in games theseI easily gave this game a 8/10. Dota 2 is an amazement to have. I've played it since the beta and still find people better than me, which provides an ever-lasting challenge. I have yet to spend any money on it, but i do enjoy how it's free to play and the items you can buy doesn't make you any better or worse. Dota 2 is based on skill and teamwork, which is hard to find in games these days. I recommend playing it on Steam some time. Expand
  38. Dec 13, 2013
    I am a league of legends first but when I finally got into dota, I have converted. I will never have the time to play like a pro, but it brings me back to the star craft days of lan parties. Besides some of the un-desirable attitudes from some of the young players that are vested in the game play, its a great system. Also there are great users out there willing to help. That understandI am a league of legends first but when I finally got into dota, I have converted. I will never have the time to play like a pro, but it brings me back to the star craft days of lan parties. Besides some of the un-desirable attitudes from some of the young players that are vested in the game play, its a great system. Also there are great users out there willing to help. That understand the mentor ways and will bring newbies like me up to par play. Keep it up Dota Developers... Expand
  39. Dec 15, 2013
    Dota 2 is definitely a good game although it is not for anyone who is just starting out and definitely I would not recommend it to anyone who is new to the genre. The reason i have given it such a low score is that it is not new player friendly, after playing around 10 games being paired with people with such a wide range of skill levels I feel the matchmaking needs an improvement and evenDota 2 is definitely a good game although it is not for anyone who is just starting out and definitely I would not recommend it to anyone who is new to the genre. The reason i have given it such a low score is that it is not new player friendly, after playing around 10 games being paired with people with such a wide range of skill levels I feel the matchmaking needs an improvement and even though i prefer LoL I understand that a game like DOTA 2 takes time to learn how to play but unfortunately not everyone can tolerate being beaten for the first 5-10 games. Expand
  40. Dec 17, 2013
    Es una obra muy interesante de valve vale la pena jugarlo. Algunos míticas series de valve puede que sea hasta ahora una de lo juegos mas adictivos de este genero que muy fácilmente puede coronar 10 puntos
  41. Dec 20, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i like ARTS DOTA 2 .One of the best, most difficult and truly competitive games I've ever played. Try hard everywhere doto best doto gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Expand
  42. Dec 20, 2013
    One of the best, competitive games I've ever played. It is free, so get all your friends battle for the most epic Action Real Time Strategy game ever!!!!
  43. Dec 29, 2013
    terrible community, new heroes take forever to release and all that's being released are unnecessary cosmetics, seems to me that valve just cares about making money. On the bright side, it's free to play and has really good gameplay. Certainly the best moba game there is right now.
  44. Dec 30, 2013
    Excellent game, especially considering it's free. Fun, smooth gameplay, a wide variety of heroes and endless opportunities for improvement are some of the best aspects of the game. However, there is one facet of this game that keeps me from giving it a 10. The community. There are plenty of friendly, fun people playing the game but they are the silent majority. It is almost guaranteed thatExcellent game, especially considering it's free. Fun, smooth gameplay, a wide variety of heroes and endless opportunities for improvement are some of the best aspects of the game. However, there is one facet of this game that keeps me from giving it a 10. The community. There are plenty of friendly, fun people playing the game but they are the silent majority. It is almost guaranteed that you will have at least a couple rotten, pathetic losers in each match. Generally they will attack the person that in their mind is bringing the team down and it can quite often ruin the experience for everybody involved.

In summation, this game is definitely worth a try. If you have thin skin make frequent use of the mute button and most of your matches will go smoothly. The learning curve for this game is very steep but also very rewarding.
  45. Jan 1, 2014
    I played Dota for a long time, but was frustrated with the heroes who used magic because the damage does not increase with the items (some only). Hard to imagine a mage with items of intelligence becomes stronger in physical damage. For this and other reasons currently playing LoL.
  46. Jan 5, 2014
    DOTA2 is a very hit and miss game. On one hand you can get a game where everyone if cooperating well, when this happens the game is an easy 10/10, however this games major flaws are the users themselves. When checking "English" in the language pref's and in the USA servers, you are almost guaranteed to find a lot of non-English speakers with terrible ping. This leaves the game unfair andDOTA2 is a very hit and miss game. On one hand you can get a game where everyone if cooperating well, when this happens the game is an easy 10/10, however this games major flaws are the users themselves. When checking "English" in the language pref's and in the USA servers, you are almost guaranteed to find a lot of non-English speakers with terrible ping. This leaves the game unfair and quit a few people quit out.

Good when everyone is in game, absolutely terrible otherwise.
  47. Jan 6, 2014
    Pros:
    Great graphics/interface
    Easy matchmaking Sucessful ported game from dota 1 Cons: Colision system is so high Camera distance very low Heroes are visual polluted Battle is very polluted, you need take a good look to understand wath is happening Matchmaking system fails Lack of local player baning system The given priority to cosmetic itens Were is the dam raking system,
    Pros:
    Great graphics/interface
    Easy matchmaking
    Sucessful ported game from dota 1

Cons:
    Colision system is so high
    Camera distance very low
    Heroes are visual polluted
    Matchmaking system fails
    Lack of local player baning system
    The given priority to cosmetic itens
    Were is the dam raking system, no rank no moba valve!
  48. Mar 18, 2015
    Valve's version of Defense of the Ancients can either excite you to point where you feel like a God or as miserable as a worm with a fever. Why this discrepancy? Well, you play with 4 more ppl, and in this version of the game you don't have as many admin resources as DotA 1 used to have to prevent bad behavior from the players. This means that at a times you will end up playing with greatValve's version of Defense of the Ancients can either excite you to point where you feel like a God or as miserable as a worm with a fever. Why this discrepancy? Well, you play with 4 more ppl, and in this version of the game you don't have as many admin resources as DotA 1 used to have to prevent bad behavior from the players. This means that at a times you will end up playing with great ppl and having a lot of fun or the opposite, very rude and childish ones that can ruin a match really quickly and there is nothing you can do about it. Expand
  49. Mar 24, 2015
    While it is a good multiplayer game in theory, it's actually a sub-par gaming experience in general because of the terrible playerbase and community, horribly flawed matchmaking system, blatant cashgrab events, and overpriced cosmetic market.
  50. May 24, 2015
    pro: - a variety of heroes with different skills (most of them have 4 while some have more)
    - a strategy game
    - features a report system - graphics is nice - have item sets cons: - sometimes quite lag which causes "Poor network conenction has been detected,This game will not be score and game is safe to leave" >> therefore if any team play very well, the effort are wasted. -
    - a strategy game
    - features a report system
    - graphics is nice
    - have item sets

- community can be improve
    - has no section to grant player's demand (not item demand)
    - a loop game

would be nice if IceFrog could create new hero. But i understand that a nice hero takes quite a long time to design and testing. Because a hero that is released too early wont be nice i guess
  51. Jun 7, 2015
    This is still the best MOBA/Team Brawler out there. Personally I'm ready for a new game to take this genre to the next level but for now DOTA 2 is on top. Also I don't see why so many people say this game isn't for the casual player. I have always found this game extremely fun to just pop in and play a match a few times a day.

1 Point off for extremely negative community. Just like

1 Point off for extremely negative community. Just like League, you are best just ignoring chat all together unless you know your team mates. You can still be a team player anyway. But this is just one of those games that needs to really put their foot down, hire a couple dozen game monitors to watch games and ban trolls.... because it feels like you're playing with a bunch of terrorists a lot of times.

Overall 7 out of 10. Best moba out there, but without innovation it's getting old.
  52. Nov 12, 2015
    DOTA a well known and a respected game in the industry of MOBA games aside from it's top competitor know as LOL. This game is pretty much good on one end and has some dark characteristics on the other end. Let's talk about the good side first, knowing that this game is very popular, people around the world gather just to see what this game will hand out to them. Mainstream doesn't matterDOTA a well known and a respected game in the industry of MOBA games aside from it's top competitor know as LOL. This game is pretty much good on one end and has some dark characteristics on the other end. Let's talk about the good side first, knowing that this game is very popular, people around the world gather just to see what this game will hand out to them. Mainstream doesn't matter to this game at all. Its adrenaline never fades to a player so eager to win. Now on the dark side, yeah it does have great gameplay and mechanics, but... the updates are just freaking annoying sometimes. Some days will have a 10mb update which is so good, then here comes the day where it updates at nearly 300mb and another day which updates a harsh fit of 1gb which is very frustrating to players who have a very slow internet connection. Overall this game is very good game, with it's mechanics and gameplay, a player can't argue no more. I give this game a rating of 8/10. Till next time, Game on! Expand
  53. Feb 17, 2016
    There are four very important things to know about this game.

1) This is probably the most fun game of the last decade. 2) Valve does not have a capable team designing the matchmaking system. 3) Valve is incapable of matching arranged teams. Not even remotely. 4) Valve does not allow a solo queue (they had one and it was fantastic, so they removed it) Statements 2-4 ensure that 1
    There are four very important things to know about this game.

1) This is probably the most fun game of the last decade.
    2) Valve does not have a capable team designing the matchmaking system.
    3) Valve is incapable of matching arranged teams. Not even remotely.

Statements 2-4 ensure that 1 is a distant memory. They have completely ruined my favorite game of the last decade. Well played Valve!

If you do wish to have fun, you must find four players of your EXACT skill level, no variance whatsoever. And you must only play with them. If even one is missing expect a poor match. Since finding four players at your exact level and only playing with a full team is virtually impossible you're pretty much hosed. Expect 90% of games to be blowouts one way or the other.

I find LoL to be the brain-dead version of DOTA, but they at least got the matchmaking system right, so unfortunately it's LoL from here on out.
  54. Nov 13, 2015
    Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game!!!! Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game Very good game!!!!
  55. Feb 17, 2017
    Дота-это лучший представитель своего жанра ведь все остальные это игры типо lol и hots так что тут она точно выигрывает,Но комьюнити и местами баланс всё портит,а так игра прекрасна;музыка,геймплей даже лор 7/10
  56. Dec 4, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. word yes alrigth beautiful handsome pretty nice cool ugly duck dog cat rose rise rissen crook fake face fare fun pants clouds cloth me very lock locky smile mad water liquid solid gas air glass broom game items ratings summary critical videos ideas gift christmas Expand
  57. Dec 7, 2015
    It's a great misery simulator for an average guy like me but even I can see how great of an impact to the industry it is and for a good reason. It's a great game for who's cup of tea it is.
  58. Jan 9, 2016
    MOBA molto popolare e ben realizzato, è costantemente seguito ed aggiornato. Quindi avendo consolidato che il lato tecnico di questo gioco è buono, consiglio questo moba solo a chi vuole cimentarsi in qualcosa di impegnativo, non nascondo il fatto che all'inizio si avranno molte difficolta a trovare le giuste combinazioni per vincere le partite, ma una volta presa la mano questo giocoMOBA molto popolare e ben realizzato, è costantemente seguito ed aggiornato. Quindi avendo consolidato che il lato tecnico di questo gioco è buono, consiglio questo moba solo a chi vuole cimentarsi in qualcosa di impegnativo, non nascondo il fatto che all'inizio si avranno molte difficolta a trovare le giuste combinazioni per vincere le partite, ma una volta presa la mano questo gioco regala grandi soddifsazioni. Unica pecca,molti eroi di Dota 2 sono sbilanciati, ciò può rendere fastidiose alcune partite. Detto questo vi consiglio di provarlo con mano e invito chiunque a scaricarlo (in quanto il gioco è free-to-play). Expand
  59. Jan 12, 2016
    Very challenging, strategical, too much to understand but once you learned the mechanics it's easy, I tried a different MOBA and this is my favorite and it's the BEST EVER
  60. Jan 15, 2016
    Dota is by far the best moba i have played. It is complex and ever changing. Its fun and punishing, but also rewarding. Its played best when witch friends.
    However, when u don't have the luxury of playing with people you know it is filled with the most toxic player base I have ever seen.
  61. Jan 22, 2016
    hardcore game for hardcore players. this is not a play for fun game. you need to give your blood and soul for this game.
    so if you want a casual game stay away or check it out if you have the time you need to invest.
  62. Jan 24, 2016
    The community is IMO....THE WORST COMMUNITY IN EXSISTANCE. The gameplay is boring just like every MOBA and is pretty much a carbon copy of LoL (which also sucks). Graphics are pretty great but graphics should never be taken into account unless they're jarring. If this game's community wasn't the SPAWN OF SATAN then it might be worth your time for about 10 mins, seriously thank god thisThe community is IMO....THE WORST COMMUNITY IN EXSISTANCE. The gameplay is boring just like every MOBA and is pretty much a carbon copy of LoL (which also sucks). Graphics are pretty great but graphics should never be taken into account unless they're jarring. If this game's community wasn't the SPAWN OF SATAN then it might be worth your time for about 10 mins, seriously thank god this game is free to play.....wait.....MICRO TRANSACTIONS ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Literally one of the most overrated games of all time, how did this get a higher score than Xenoblade Chronicles X & Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, **** the metascore should be 15 at least. Cancer to gaming. Expand
  63. Jan 25, 2016
    Great game... also it's free. ONE COMPLAINT: Seriously? Such a great game with only one map? It gets boring sometimes, but its usually made up with the fact that the game just is great.
  64. Feb 7, 2016
    This is a decent game. Plays well. Not many bugs. There are many different heroes to play, one is sure to be your style of play. It is free to play but there are many many things to buy.

Many of the heroes are not balanced. Some are grossly unfair. But oh well anyone can pick them so it's relatively fair. 1 map, 1. Game matchmaking seems completely random, don't expect fair teams.

This game does not support new players in any sense. Players are absolutely caustic towards new players, unfriendly would be a complete lie about how bad they are.

Servers: many Russians and Peruvians playing on English servers, prepare to be cursed at in new languages.

Company ignores community player base rather religiously. All players think X should be changed, no response. So and So blatantly cheats and uses hacks, no response. But new items will get added that no 1 needs or wants.

How so many here can complain about the exact same things as I have and yet give it a 10/10 is beyond me. Goes way beyond fan boys. Maybe company employees writing their own reviews.
  65. Feb 12, 2016
    Sometimes game become cancer simulator sometimes its becomes very fun game sometimes its becomes challange dota 2 offer too much.Best moba with inf. play time
  66. Feb 15, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it didnt update my name in time also no diretide 2k15 volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls volvo pls Expand
  67. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  68. Mar 23, 2016
    To be honest, one could my review call biased since i am a hardcore fan of the original Dota and have 2000+ ingame hours of Dota 2. I still consider myself objective in rating since i also played all other big mobas on the market: LoL, HotS and even a little HoN. I can honestly say that the original Dota is the best game among these. I terms of balance, visuals, free-to-play style (allTo be honest, one could my review call biased since i am a hardcore fan of the original Dota and have 2000+ ingame hours of Dota 2. I still consider myself objective in rating since i also played all other big mobas on the market: LoL, HotS and even a little HoN. I can honestly say that the original Dota is the best game among these. I terms of balance, visuals, free-to-play style (all heros always available), competitive gameplay and overall challenge Dota 2 takes the cake. If you want a more casual experience with a less steep learning curve you should play LoL. If you never played a Moba before and want to start with an easier dumbed down version, play HotS. In all other cases, i highly recommend to stick to the original of the genre.
    A problem within almost all games of the Moba genre is the toxic and unforgiving community of teenagers and russians. If you are able to ignore that you can actually have a lot of fun.
  69. Mar 27, 2016
    The game is better than League of Legends, heroes have more depth, more skill is required and games are more exciting at least from a player point of view. However, better than LoL doesn't mean it's good, as LoL is probably the most overrated game ever. The game is boring after a while and it's hard to get new heroes. Playing ranked is completely annoying due to the fact that theThe game is better than League of Legends, heroes have more depth, more skill is required and games are more exciting at least from a player point of view. However, better than LoL doesn't mean it's good, as LoL is probably the most overrated game ever. The game is boring after a while and it's hard to get new heroes. Playing ranked is completely annoying due to the fact that the match-making sux (you won't get balanced teams) and it's full of russians who only speak russian and don't want to cooperate with the team, too tedious to play more than a week. Expand
  70. Apr 4, 2016
    DOTA 2 is a great improvement and standalone successor for its Warcraft III version. Everything is remastered, from graphics to user-friendliness, to bring out your addictive online multiplayer RTS game. Although personally, I haven't been blown away as I have played DOTA 1 for years.

Plus, it updates and patches way too frequently.
  71. May 11, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Find easy game and scoring system, assessed gamers
    To play online, there must be DotA Warcraft 3 and through the Battle.net system, but it is not easy to have bought the rights to the game Warcraft 3 to be able to use Battle.net system smoothly. Since then the intermediate program emulates a LAN (called Client) was released to fix this, but the problem first arose that the client does not have the ability to fight Hack-map thoroughly , it also happens when you play on Battle.net. This has completely been resolved when DotA 2: no longer Hack-map. Players now comfortably express your skills.
    Sanctions misdeeds such as cursing, feeder, quitter, afk
  72. May 13, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  73. May 13, 2016
    where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is mywhere is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? where is my compendium ????? Expand
  74. May 13, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give BATTLE PASS 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  75. May 13, 2016
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  76. May 14, 2016
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVEつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ つ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つつ ◕_◕ ༽つVOLVO GIVE COMPENDIUMつ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  77. May 21, 2016
    Fun game, free can you get all the character. It's a pretty solid and well polish moba. Yeah you get the usual toxic moba community, but that's in every moba.
  78. May 29, 2016
    If you don't ever want to play another game and are up to a challenge this game if for you I'm hopelessly addicted always try to play different games but always end up coming back days later. (work,family,and dota)
  79. Jul 21, 2016
    Screw this game. It has too many Peruvians, who've ruined the climate, too many unbalanced heroes, terrible matchmaking, long wait times, unbalanced teams.
    Screw this game.
  80. Jul 27, 2016
    Review from a guy who spent 3,000 hour playing. Listing the most relevant points.
    Pros:
    Pros:
    1. Great competitive scene. The game is fun to play casually but is more fun to play in a competitive setting or even watch the pros playing. It feels like an art of war when the teams are trying their best to outpick or outplay the other team. Playing in a group of five is just waaaaay more fun than playing by yourself.
    2. Free to play. You can play 111 heroes right off the start. It can be a bit overwhelming at first and people tend to end up playing a pool of 20 heroes that fits their playing style, but it gives you the freedom to play whoever you want unlike most other games. However, you have to pay for the skins, which people tend to spend a lot of money on.
    3. Game is constantly improving. We can see the effort of Valve in developing new game engine, new game features, new game settings, the balance of heroes, and the balance of each roles. For example, as of patch 6.86, I can see that the role of supports are much more important and more fun than when I first started to play (patch 6.68?).
    Cons
    1. Very sharp learning curve. As I said, people can get overwhelmed by the amount of heroes that are accessible at the beginning and it takes a looong time to figure out what each hero is and what their skills are.
    2. Unfriendly community. The pub community is just extremely toxic (either in NA or China). It frustrate me a lot, like a lot.
  81. Jul 30, 2016
    This game is not better than Digger and I wanted rate Dota 2 in 0/10, but Pudge make this game is better . Graphics in this game is suck, Gameplay isnt interesting, WOW is much better than Dota 2 . Dota 2 for evil students, in this game there are evil student, which the talk "I **** Your Mother" and in this game one plus, this is Pudge .
  82. Aug 6, 2016
    This is the only true 100% free game on the market. It's better of his clones under every aspect. The only big problem is the NA community. Americucks whine every time they lose a **** game.
  83. Aug 14, 2016
    Самая популярная стратегия на данный момент не очень радует. Во-первых, нету разнообразности - одна карта и всё, это надоедает быстро, хоть и множество тактик можно придумать. Во-вторых - это какой-то кривой ремейк Warcraft. В третьих - комьюнити, толпы орущих школьников, которые мешают играть - их миллионы. Конечно, я отношусь с большим презрением к продуктам Valve, но все эти минусыСамая популярная стратегия на данный момент не очень радует. Во-первых, нету разнообразности - одна карта и всё, это надоедает быстро, хоть и множество тактик можно придумать. Во-вторых - это какой-то кривой ремейк Warcraft. В третьих - комьюнити, толпы орущих школьников, которые мешают играть - их миллионы. Конечно, я отношусь с большим презрением к продуктам Valve, но все эти минусы портят впечатления об игре. Зато, игра стала основной киберспортивной дисциплиной. Expand
  84. Sep 19, 2016
    О боже 10/10, а то 11/10 и игра года! ГОТИ 10к наиграл в эту парашу О боже 10/10, а то 11/10 и игра года! ГОТИ 10к наиграл в эту парашу
  85. Oct 6, 2016
    Rating Dota 2 appropriately can be a hard thing to do. It sure is one of the most complex and demanding multiplayer games out there with a merciless community that tends to make it hard for newcomers to get into the groove and appreciate the game for what it really is: A strategy game balanced so masterfully that each and every single hero has its place and use.
  86. Oct 11, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE 2016 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  87. Oct 11, 2016
    no diretide, broken hats. it's 2013 all over again!

88. Oct 11, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETID Expand
  89. Oct 11, 2016
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive DIRETIDE 2016༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Expand
  90. Oct 14, 2016
    i can't give it "0".
    i try, and try again.... doesn't accept my rating --> LOL
    does they really blocking negative feedback?!
    if it's true ...........
  91. Oct 15, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. dota 2 good, but practice with bots is not good..easy, normal, and passive so hard....all the same...
    after the update, practically with an increasingly difficult bots ..
    due to the new players who want to learn with bots in advance .. possibility for me it felt too hard ..
  92. Oct 25, 2016
    Impresionante MOBA. Con un gameplay muy pulido y perfeccionado hasta el extremo en el cual puedes perderte miles de horas mientras tratas de dominarlo con tus compañeros. Genial.
  93. Nov 5, 2016
    Getting better with age, very organic competitive scene unlike other big titles.

They need to work on behaviour and ranked match-making but otherwise really fun and you've always got tons of room to grow

SeemsGood
  94. Nov 9, 2016
    -Close your Dota client for update every hour to fix some bug on some cosmetic item.

-Some random player will disconnect almost every game. -I don't receive report to spend anymore. -If you play solo, matchmaking will put you to fill a party of 4 who will hostilize you for any reason. -Hero gameplay changes every year, you learn how to play with some hero, cool, they change the

-Some random player will disconnect almost every game.

-I don't receive report to spend anymore.

-Hero gameplay changes every year, you learn how to play with some hero, cool, they change the rules of the hero for no reason.

-Developer away from community, they may speak with the pros on tournaments and that's all.

-Disable the Random button on common match, there's no point since there's a All random mode already, enemy team will pick with some logic and create deadly combos, and your team will random some stupid hero who they don't know how to play and he don't care.

-Enemy team disconnect, but their Shadow Fiend mid still playing, he will receive a boost of gold and appear with a Black King Bar and a blink dagger killing everyone while we don't even finished our boots. WTF what's the purpose of this boost of gold for the team who disconnect? Humiliate the players?
  95. Nov 11, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Matchmaking is not balanced. Reason: Cheating. The players whom make money from tournaments, provide income for valve in the tune of + $80,000,000 or more per year. Has Valve given them the green-light? Boosting services advertise on Valves site and Twitch streams. Valve knows who it is and does not stop them. Not sure why I still play as I have been walked all over. This next part is brilliant! Boosters then offer a service to remove the low priority. Therefore, valve has done nothing to change the toxicity of the community, but made it worse by a) allowing the boosters to make money messing up the ranking and causing more toxicity b) providing the boosters more business. If you are a new player to this game you will be reported and end up in low priority. People report because of the toxicity, the unfair matchmaking system which leads to frustration and a great deal of anger toward MMR. All this created by Valve and its broken system that is focused on greed and making money. Making money is a good thing, but not at the expense of your customers, fans, and supporters. Expand
  96. Nov 12, 2016
    I've spent hours and hours on this game, And I don't even know how. The game has a very tough learning curve, and if you want to be AVERAGE. not good, but AVERAGE. You better be prepared to say goodbye to a few days (realtime) in cumulative hours. You have 100+ heroes to pick from, and each of them comes with their own unique playstyle and skillset. After 300+ hours I still haven't playedI've spent hours and hours on this game, And I don't even know how. The game has a very tough learning curve, and if you want to be AVERAGE. not good, but AVERAGE. You better be prepared to say goodbye to a few days (realtime) in cumulative hours. You have 100+ heroes to pick from, and each of them comes with their own unique playstyle and skillset. After 300+ hours I still haven't played every hero in the game.

Gameplay wise, every match is different and unique, even though it happens to be on the same map. This keeps it fresh constantly. This is because of all of the different hero picks and item builds you can have on your heroes, and the different players behind the screen.

The User interface for this game is also incredible, especially with the steam guides, You can subscribe to a steam guide in the steam overlay, click a book in the top left corner, and suddenly the shop transforms into the items you need for the guide already their, and the skills you need to level up where and when highlight and come up in the order you need to level them. This is great for beginners and people who want to try a new hero without sucking straight away.

It is also highly interesting to watch professional games and see how they do it.

I've tried LoL, really wasn't a fan. Tried HoN, Liked it. Played Dota. Loved it.
    Just be prepared to rage at people for being "special" from time to time.
    9.2/10
  97. Nov 22, 2016
    Ужасное комьюнити.
    Я не так часто встречал своих "отцов" или "людей", которые возомнили себя королями вселенной, но даже одно такое существо способно так сильно испортить настроение, что хуже быть уже не может.
    Геймплей интересен первое время. Я очень много играл один, но это стало так скучно. Не могу сказать, что я хорошо играю, но играть не по фану и без друзей не доставляет. А после
    Ужасное комьюнити.
    А после 600 часов меня вдруг осенило. Я слил в унитаз 500 часов своей жизни ( первые 100 часов же были довольно интересны, о них я как раз и не жалею) и продолжаю сливать. Dota 2 - это наркотик? Нет. Я спокойно могу обойтись месяц без игры, но почему-то тянет сыграть хоть иногда, не знаю, когда закончу играть.
    Игру не рекомендую, если у вас есть личная жизнь или вы хотите за свою жизнь сыграть в реально шедевральные игры.
  98. Dec 26, 2016
    A brutálbunkó játékosokat és a körülbelül ezer órányi játékidőt, mire megtanulod a játék minden csínját-bínját leszámítva egész élvezhető a játék, csak hát sajnos nincs fölös időm.
  99. Jan 12, 2017
    Used to be a great game until patch 7.00 came out. Now it's just a shadow of it's former self. Deleted it after 12 years of playing because this isn't Dota anymore.
  100. Jan 12, 2017
    Dota 2 is dead go play league of lesbians or orher **** game because they are now even better than 7.00. ihope volvo realise how bad they game become now

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.