Dota 2 PC

6.2

Mixed or average reviews- based on 11977 Ratings

1. Nov 14, 2013
    One of the best, most difficult and truly competitive games I've ever played. It is free and doesn't have any pay-to-win, all heroes are free, the only paid content are cosmetical items that DO NOT change gameplay.
  2. Nov 14, 2013
    dota 2 10/10 the best game from the time of Jesus' birth .I play DotA since Alexander the Great and I'm still not tired of it. One of the best, most difficult and truly competitive games I've ever played. It is free and doesn't have any pay-to-win, all heroes are free
  3. Nov 14, 2013
    Good work VOLVO.Thank you for the update.I didn't vote a low score last week.The score was about 3.9 so low.I think it isn't fair for DOTA2 to got such score.Game such as League of Legends didn't have the diretide also.Even no any activity can get a higher score.That must be wrong.I'm sure DOTA2 is a better game.So I sign a account and rote 10.0.For fair and justice,for such a goodGood work VOLVO.Thank you for the update.I didn't vote a low score last week.The score was about 3.9 so low.I think it isn't fair for DOTA2 to got such score.Game such as League of Legends didn't have the diretide also.Even no any activity can get a higher score.That must be wrong.I'm sure DOTA2 is a better game.So I sign a account and rote 10.0.For fair and justice,for such a good game.Cheer up DOTA2 Expand
  4. Nov 14, 2013
    Dota 2 has to be the best F2P game out there. It is very complex and there's always more to learn about it but once you learn the basics, it's incredibly rewarding and fun to play.
  5. Nov 14, 2013
    Having played the MOBA genre for over 5 years I would not hesitate to recommend or even talk someone into trying this game over others of it's genre (namely LoL and Smite etc). Dota 2 and HoN are my two favourite games throughout my gaming history and both games easily immerse you in it's play for countless hours of entertainment.
  6. Nov 14, 2013
    Awesome update has been given. Even though Valve doesn't communicate really well to the community, but never underestimate them, they are silencing because they wanna focus for this mega update.
    VALVe plus IceFrog equal BEYOND GODLIKE!
  7. Nov 14, 2013
    GREAT GAME! Too bad the crap community decided to flood metacritic with bad reviews because their anticipated update was delayed a couple weeks..boohoo!
  8. Nov 14, 2013
    This is the game of my life. Over 3000 hours of playtime and the fun just doesnt stop. This is truly a masterpiece. Constantly updated, an awesome community, great graphics, epic sound and a truly fair free2playmodel.
  9. Nov 14, 2013
    DotA 2, the most bright, intelligent and love deserving child of DotA, succeeds to make his father proud. Ice frog and Valve have done something with this game that can never be taken for granted. Sleep-les night and chopped nails really tell something about this game. Valve Knight's all around the world UNITE!
  10. Nov 14, 2013
    Bestest game in whole EU. Also has diretide now goddammit. It's fantastic.
    You can slay and flame people. And watch "pros" play like on Twitch.tv it's facking amazing I tell you that.
    Go play or be a dick.
  11. Nov 14, 2013
    Best game out there, Valve also started communicate with the community. Awesome work lately and I'm looking forward to play the new heroes and trying out the new crafting, gemming etc!
  12. Nov 14, 2013
    Game is good, matchmaking system blows, lots of glitches Valve won't fix, slow updates, but the game itself is good and this is just to counteract the 0's being handed out thanks to the lack of Diretide which is here now.
  13. Nov 14, 2013
    Amazing, I haven't looked back at Dota 1 since I first got into the beta, that says alot about how Valve captured Everything important whilst still improving upon the game tremendously
  14. Nov 14, 2013
    The best moba game now. Have the biggest map, some systems like up/down adventage, day and night vision are great. Heroes are really free balanced and intresting. Every are diffrent. Updates are smart and good.
  15. Nov 14, 2013
    Always updating every month or so with amazing amounts of new content and new user and community features. I don't know a better game that continues pushing new content for free. Also, DotA 2 always refines and revamp older characters so they don't get forgotten, new skins and HD remodeling as well
  16. Nov 14, 2013
    Making this review to balance the thousands of zero scores from our very-vocal, rage-prone Dota 2 community. As a community, we ask a lot from Valve, and what's so awesome about them is oh boy they DELIVER.

Diretide given, Volvo reband and all that jazz aside, Dota 2 is a pretty awesome game, great visuals, a complete timesink with a very, very complex and demanding gameplay. I'm about 1300 hours into it and I still think that's far from what's needed to know most of it. Play it, enjoy it, ignore the raging teammates and the trolling opponents, and have fun. It's free!
  17. Nov 14, 2013
    This game is amazing if you ever played WC3Dota you should play this!! I played it since beta version. Loved how valve took wc3dota and turned into this marvelous thing. Thank You Valve!!
  18. Nov 14, 2013
    Though exceptionally hard to master, Dota 2 delivers a strangely balanced, highly competitive, endlessly entertaining multiplayer experience. Just make sure you have the patience, and time to learn.
  19. Nov 14, 2013
    Been playing since 6.59 on WarCraft 3. This is the perfect successor for our beloved Game. The graphics are stunning, and is really optimized for low end PC' s.

The community could use some kindness... but playing with some friends helps with that. 10/10
  20. Nov 14, 2013
    Basically the best MOBA/Action-RTS game ever made to this point in time.
    Too bad it's metascore is demolished by a bad part of it's community begging for a random Halloween event...
  21. Nov 14, 2013
    Game has a very steep learning curve, and it can be frustrating. However nothing compares when you know how to play it and have a couple of friends to play with. I mean we've been playing the same game for 7 years now!
  22. Nov 14, 2013
    awsome game and the best MOBA out there no doubght.

pls do not read the diretide review because this idiots also posted on obamas facebook there was no diretide.
  23. Nov 14, 2013
    I was first introduced to MOBA games by my League of Legends playing friends and I began playing DotA2 about a year after I started playing LoL. This game has a much steeper learning curve but is so much more rewarding. The hero roster is incredibly diverse and allows for dynamic play. I would have awarded this game a score of 10, but it must be noted that the community is incrediblyI was first introduced to MOBA games by my League of Legends playing friends and I began playing DotA2 about a year after I started playing LoL. This game has a much steeper learning curve but is so much more rewarding. The hero roster is incredibly diverse and allows for dynamic play. I would have awarded this game a score of 10, but it must be noted that the community is incredibly toxic- playing with friends is almost a must in order to consistently have fun in game. Overall, a great game if you don't take the community into account. Expand
  24. Nov 14, 2013
    alive gaem alive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaemalive gaem
  25. Nov 14, 2013
    Dis gaym gud.. playin it is lyke bein on toppa tha werld, so meny carecters to pley with and tiems to use... i cud play dis gam forever and not ever git board.
  26. Nov 14, 2013
    The best strategy you can find. And its free. Over 90 heroes. Ever-changing stategy meta to keep it interesting. The hardware requirements suit even the modest of systems with a minimal amount of bandwidth in comparison to other games.
  27. Nov 14, 2013
    we were lyk "volvo amg y no dirtide daed gaem" but den volvo r lyk "her is dirtide" so volvo reband plz

Apparently I need 150 characters so here we go.
  28. Nov 14, 2013
    I'll start off by saying this; it's not easy. It is however the most rewarding PvP experience I've ever had in a game. I was initially put off for a long time by being intimidated of the community. I thought for sure that I would be harassed non-stop until I got the hang of things, but it turned out that it wasn't the case. I've run into a few half-hearted name callers, but nothingI'll start off by saying this; it's not easy. It is however the most rewarding PvP experience I've ever had in a game. I was initially put off for a long time by being intimidated of the community. I thought for sure that I would be harassed non-stop until I got the hang of things, but it turned out that it wasn't the case. I've run into a few half-hearted name callers, but nothing even close to what I'd consider abuse or even irritating.

The tutorial that Valve has introduced worked quite well for me, and eased me into being prepared to play with people. Now, a month after, I think about the game all the time. It will suck you in.
  29. Nov 14, 2013
    The best "MOBA" out there. Art, gameplay, depth, everything is 10 out of 10. Dota 2 is just an amazing game! Moreover, diretide is given! Learning curve is massive, however.
  30. Nov 14, 2013
    Dota 2 is by far the best game I have ever played. No matter what other games I buy I always find myself coming back to Dota 2; this is in part due to its ability to be different every single time you play it. More importantly than its extreme diversity, however, is how meticulously ballanced it is, so much more so than any other MOBA I've ever played: you can literally play any of theDota 2 is by far the best game I have ever played. No matter what other games I buy I always find myself coming back to Dota 2; this is in part due to its ability to be different every single time you play it. More importantly than its extreme diversity, however, is how meticulously ballanced it is, so much more so than any other MOBA I've ever played: you can literally play any of the almost 100, unique and interesting, heroes and feel like you don't have any sort of unfair advantage over anyone else. Expand
  31. Nov 14, 2013
    What can I say about Dota 2 that hasn't been said already? This game is rewarding, challenging and most of all, fun. I have never been into RTS games or "MOBA" games, but when I got into the beta about 10 months ago, I have been hooked and never looked back. There are of course bad aspects of the game, your team play is important. If people refuse to help each other, you will most likelyWhat can I say about Dota 2 that hasn't been said already? This game is rewarding, challenging and most of all, fun. I have never been into RTS games or "MOBA" games, but when I got into the beta about 10 months ago, I have been hooked and never looked back. There are of course bad aspects of the game, your team play is important. If people refuse to help each other, you will most likely lose. In addition to this, language barriers are always fun to deal with, but it's gotten better. Anyway, it's free, it's fun and just go play it! Expand
  32. Nov 14, 2013
    Bumping the score because people went mad about diretide not going live. Now that it will be available in the upcoming patch there is no reason to keep those negative scores.
  33. Nov 16, 2013
    Dota 2 is a really fun Game i have about 1000 hours played and its still fun. The community is really easy to anger abd they have no patience. The user score should be a 9 but because of a delayed update they all went on rage mode.
  34. Nov 16, 2013
    This is actually the BEST MOBA in videogames. Beautiful graphics, good gameplay, pretty heroes.... The gameplay more hard than LoL and thats better. Thats a really strategic MOBA. All people thinks this is a bad MOBA and no understandable, it's just because u test 5 or 6 games and did 1/12 and dont try to understand the game. So please just try 20/30 games before have a judgement.
    GG
    GG Valve for this game
  35. Nov 17, 2013
    If you want to get the most out of this game, you have to invest the time to play the tutorial and a few bot matches offline. If you make that investment to learn how to play, it will pay off with the most wonderful online experience in existence. No other game compares to Dota 2.
  36. Nov 18, 2013
    Just wanted to say that all the negatives reviewers are people who play league of legends and this is a great game, some what of a learning curve compared to league but eventually very easy to get into.
  37. Nov 27, 2013
    This game takes a LONG time to learn, however, this is one of the most rewarding games I've ever played. Starting from DotA 2 beta in December of '12, I had to admit this was my best time playing a game over a prolonged period of time. I never played DotA1, as wasn't old enough when the trend for DotA1 started, but I can easily see why the trend started. This is an amazing game, and anThis game takes a LONG time to learn, however, this is one of the most rewarding games I've ever played. Starting from DotA 2 beta in December of '12, I had to admit this was my best time playing a game over a prolonged period of time. I never played DotA1, as wasn't old enough when the trend for DotA1 started, but I can easily see why the trend started. This is an amazing game, and an amazing remake of it. Heck, even DotA 1 is still being updated. Overall, it's a great game, just don't get bummed out in low priority, because that's where the flamers are, and get ready to learn how to play. The learning curve is seriously high, but you can definitely learn! Expand
  38. Dec 3, 2013
    Every mistake counts; every miscalculation will cost you direly. Dota is a game of the mind more than anything else. It tests your awareness, your ability to outwit and outsmart your opponent. The problem, however, is that the game is plagued by its community. Because Dota relies more upon the ability of the team than the skill of the individual, you will find yourself becoming frustratedEvery mistake counts; every miscalculation will cost you direly. Dota is a game of the mind more than anything else. It tests your awareness, your ability to outwit and outsmart your opponent. The problem, however, is that the game is plagued by its community. Because Dota relies more upon the ability of the team than the skill of the individual, you will find yourself becoming frustrated with players who perform poorly.

In addition to the poor community, the game has a very high learning curve. The learning curve, however, is a good thing, as it allows for Dota to have a great deal of depth. The best way to approach this, if you are a new player, is to accept that you suck, and simply persist. You will not experience the joy of Dota until you can play it competently. It will likely take you a few months to get a basic sense for the games various heroes and mechanics, but it is the journey that is important, not the destination.

Dota 2 is an amazing, beautiful game if you can get past the learning curve. To avoid the ever dreaded community, play with your friends.
  39. Dec 3, 2013
    9.5/10 gameplay wise, however it is the third point in this review that really kills the game and the reason I have stopped playing

5/10 for hero release rate (really how is there no techies or terrorblade yet after this long) 2/10 For region unlocked servers, in a game that REQUIRES communication at the higher levels of play to be successful, dota has failed at delivering that team

2/10 For region unlocked servers, in a game that REQUIRES communication at the higher levels of play to be successful, dota has failed at delivering that team play experience for any solo queue gaming (or even in my case, queuing with 2 other friends on average). People joining from other regions have latency problems and real communication problems that negatively affects the gameplay experience.
  40. Dec 9, 2013
    Steep learning curve, and I say this even though I played Dota1 for 2 years back when I played wc3. Incredibly rewarding teambased strategy game. Wouldn't recommend playing it by yourself, but the most fun i've had playing a competitive game in years. What Valve is doing for the growth of Dota2 in Esports as well is amazing!
  41. Dec 21, 2013
    I have never seen aesthetics like those in Dota 2. Something about the graphics is very visually appealing and unique. It's the best free to play game I've ever experienced. There is so much to enjoy without spending a penny, yet so many positives that I WANT to spend the money if for no other reason than to support the developers. Few games make me appreciate them so much that I willinglyI have never seen aesthetics like those in Dota 2. Something about the graphics is very visually appealing and unique. It's the best free to play game I've ever experienced. There is so much to enjoy without spending a penny, yet so many positives that I WANT to spend the money if for no other reason than to support the developers. Few games make me appreciate them so much that I willingly give extra money towards them. I love their seasonal events, frequent updates, and creativeness of the community. My only request is that valve keeps giving this game the attention it deserves. Expand
  42. Dec 28, 2013
    It is not possible to review Dota 2 as a whole game because it is never completed. Unlike the typical yearly release of first-person shooters on the market, Dota 2 is constantly being updated. New features are added every month and the player-base is always growing over time. Since the game's inception in 2011, its developer Icefrog and company Valve Corporation have shown their dedicationIt is not possible to review Dota 2 as a whole game because it is never completed. Unlike the typical yearly release of first-person shooters on the market, Dota 2 is constantly being updated. New features are added every month and the player-base is always growing over time. Since the game's inception in 2011, its developer Icefrog and company Valve Corporation have shown their dedication and ability to continue supporting the game in all its various aspects.
    Dota 2 is the epitome of competition, skill complexity and team strategy.

Dota 2 is currently free-to-play but, amazingly, does not apply a "Pay-to-win" or "Pay-to-advance" game monetization method. Instead, Dota 2 sells in-game cosmetics that fit into its heroes' themes and colors and provide no advantages or disadvantages at all. Anyone can play the game and never spend a single cent or dollar, and will never be shortchanged in any way. All heroes are available for play and there are no "pay-gates" or "unlock-mechanisms".
  43. Dec 28, 2013
    Dota 2 is the epitome of competition, skill complexity and team strategy.
    Dota 2 has a learning cliff that needs to be conquered by new players if they are to enjoy the game. It is hard, torturous and unforgiving, but the rewards are well worth the effort and time invested. Even for the most dedicated of players and professionals, there are always new challenges to learn as the degree of interactivity in this game is so high that no two games are exactly the same.

44. Dec 30, 2013
    The game is far to be perfect but it's decent
    The game is far to be perfect but it's decent
    There are a lot of problems with Dota 2 such as the Matchmaking and automatic report system which it doesn't matter the details of the report you will get into the low priority pool if multiple players are reporting you and no one reviews the reports.The matchmaking lacks options and sometimes balance because you can no longer solo queue and you end up in a match where premades (parties) have advantages since this is a team oriented game the selecting of multiple regions and languages is not bad but some players...and not just few are going on servers where they talk their native language and spam and have a toxic behavior ruining other players game and mood for example everybody whines about the russians going on different servers and spam the chat in their language, yell in the voice chat and feed the enemy team or they refuse to cooperate with the team
    Some may find the game easy other difficult but compared to other games for me it seems easy it's easy to land a stun or any other skill on the target and the gameplay it's too similar to the Warcraft III game where the Dota mod has it's roots
    The tutorial is ok and somehow seems to be more like a troll tutorial where it suggests you to buy a wrong item for a hero
    The game lacks originality and new heroes since there won't be anything new that it's not in dota mod and valve release heroes at a slow pace
    Theres a abundance of cosmetic items which makes the game a bit more good looking
    Another problem would be that sometimes the network and steam servers may have problems and there is a known bug where items would get stuck on your cursor and then on your screen and the only way to get rid of it would be restarting the dota 2 client
    Last would be the community that could be unpleasant and rude to newcomers and generally the community has troll and inviduals with airs of superiority
    I am a critic letting aside that dota is one of my favorite games online i can't pass over problems..the best feedback for a growing and prospering game is constructive feedback Rated 1/10 since the game offers the same things and nothing new as the mod it started on
  45. Jan 6, 2014
    DOTA 2 is the best online game I've ever played. I love how the community shows sportsmanship to each other. I've played the original DOTA mod and I really hated it. Not because I suck at it. The controls were difficult and the game design irritated me. But with DOTA 2, everything has changed! I like the heros' new design, the brighter atmosphere, and the much more better controls. IfDOTA 2 is the best online game I've ever played. I love how the community shows sportsmanship to each other. I've played the original DOTA mod and I really hated it. Not because I suck at it. The controls were difficult and the game design irritated me. But with DOTA 2, everything has changed! I like the heros' new design, the brighter atmosphere, and the much more better controls. If you're a true DOTA fan, you must play this amazing successor and stop playing LoL! Expand
  46. Jun 13, 2014
    I think the game itself is fun but its not for people who are new to gaming cause, while it may sound good, all characters are free which is overwhelming and the tutorial doesn't give you much help. I'm a big fan of LOL so i thought that Dota 2 is an easy to understand game but even i was confused. Although the graphics / platform are better looking, I would say LOL is more. ( LOL isI think the game itself is fun but its not for people who are new to gaming cause, while it may sound good, all characters are free which is overwhelming and the tutorial doesn't give you much help. I'm a big fan of LOL so i thought that Dota 2 is an easy to understand game but even i was confused. Although the graphics / platform are better looking, I would say LOL is more. ( LOL is also gonna upgrade the graphics to a much better state next season so if you like better graphics both games are actually the same, LOL is just a bit late.) Expand
  47. Feb 23, 2015
    Please forgive this review it is part of my desire to strengthen my reviewing prowess and is the first all multiplayer game I am reviewing. (Also MetaCritic was crashing hard when posting this) Sorry if it looks weird I couldn't get it to work so many times.

Gameplay/Playability - Can I just put a 10 and call it good? I’ve never played a game with more addicting gameplay. There is a reason this Mod Birthed five games and a new genre of gaming. It is addictive. The constant updates mean that after a Six month break it will be vastly different. The game is hard, and requires time and effort but it will reward you for it. I could spend years discussing the finer side of the gameplay of this game and the way it evolves over time without breaking the surface. 10

Sound – Routinely impressive. The sound quality is great, music to fit the mood and the voice work is incredible. There are well past 90 characters each with multiple layers of voice work. Heroes in the game have lines to interact with each other as they: Walk past each other (friend or enemy), kill a hero, fight a hero and run, assist in killing a hero, survive a big attack. The spells and hero motions become so resourceful that you can react to a sound from a hero well out of sight who is en-route to murder you. Yet you hear it coming and run. Honestly the part of the game that most of the community ignores but it is such a strong factor in the gameplay. 10

Graphics – It is beautiful and graphics intense. Think WoW level of spell textures and scenery/shadows. You need some power to crank this game to full and it will be beautiful and worth it. 10

Story (Community!) – Seeing as this is multiplayer and has no story I will call this Community for this game. The community is crap, I’ve played potentially tens of thousands of hours at this point since the release of Dota Mod back in Warcraft 3. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that ever massive arrogant **** in the world is playing DOTA 2, Right Now! The game is riddled with terrible attitudes and bad sportsmanship. Your games will start with someone who sits in dead silence waiting to last pick then rages at everyone because something happened that they disagree with, these items that invoke such rage would usually be prevented with a simple amount of effort or giving a **** but they would rather stay silent and flame everyone when they don’t get there way. The developers are of no help and have done nothing to fix this issue in three years. At this point im not 100% sure this is a game, it could be a social experiment based on anonymity and arrogance. 0

Replay ability – The game is nothing if not replay-able. With matches averaging around 45 minutes there is nothing to prevent a person from sinking hours of their life into just one more match. 10
  48. May 16, 2015
    most of the reviews on here are from like 2 years ago with complaints about diretide and how the community sucks and Gabe is a money whore and how there is no support. THIS IS UNTRUE this game is a solid 9/10 and i keep coming back to it and i have over 1100 hours on this game to prove a point that there is so much replayability, there are infinite amount of combinations of heroes andmost of the reviews on here are from like 2 years ago with complaints about diretide and how the community sucks and Gabe is a money whore and how there is no support. THIS IS UNTRUE this game is a solid 9/10 and i keep coming back to it and i have over 1100 hours on this game to prove a point that there is so much replayability, there are infinite amount of combinations of heroes and whether they lane or jungle etc. do invest some time in this game as you will find this to be very rewarding Expand
  49. Jun 10, 2015
    Great game, constant game improvements/changes keep the game fresh. Very addictive.
    Cons, community is populated by toxic players. Hopefully this game doesn't ruin any of your friendships.
  50. Jun 23, 2015
    I've spent a lot of hours playing this game. If you're really into competition gaming then I do NOT recommend this game.
    Matchmaking system is a joke. Game is brilliant but if you're up to increasing your skills and fighting vs good opponents with good players in your team then forget it. Just abandon this game and don't play it unless you have 4 friends going the same way you're going.
  51. Jul 22, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The best MOBA in the world. but need some little improvements at the description of heroes about heroes level and heroes name is too small, hard to find the description for me as a new player Expand
  52. Jul 28, 2015
    A great PVP game and the best MMO-RPG game in the world thanks to valve we have great servers and we can play without any lag.If you trying to decide between LOL or Dota 2 then now you are looking to right game's review have fun be positive to your teammates =).
  53. Jul 30, 2015
    Great game!!!! I don't see why people are giving this game a low rating just for the community. Yes they are really aggressive and that is something that should not dictate a games rating but I think this game is great and its free so why complain if you don't like it no problem its free.
  54. Aug 3, 2015
    Shining beacon that shows how F2P SHOULD BE MADE!

Like Dark Souls, requires a lot of skill to play, requires patience to learn all the mechanics and probably as new player will have to use a lot of internet to browse things to find out tricks. But once you have played 1 decent game where you didn't play like retard and run into enemy 24/7 or didn't just mindlessly push lanes like
    Shining beacon that shows how F2P SHOULD BE MADE!

But once you have played 1 decent game where you didn't play like retard and run into enemy 24/7 or didn't just mindlessly push lanes like some 9 year old who doesn't know about lasthitting. When you finally play a game that you actually managed to influence positively, managed to build some big item and start turning games around with YOUR INDIVIDUAL EFFORTS, then the game starts to become good.

Unfortunately new generation of kids don't know what they are missing and playing their Angry Birds and Mario Worlds with White Tanooki Suits and other BS mechanics that reduce challenge to near 0. If you are old PC gamer who grew up with games like Warcraft 3 and Age of Empires, this game is very easy to grasp.

Bugs are almost non-existant and you get free rewards every few games, all heroes are free. What more could you with for?

The reason this isn't 10/10 I think has to be with last hitting, which while allows to make difference between bad and good players in lane, it is also tedious and not really rewarding thing. It would be 10/10 if for example you'd miss last hit but would still be able to grab the gold from ground.
  55. Aug 10, 2015
    The perfect video game – Dota 2 is pure heroin and no two matches will ever feel the same. Only years and years of frustration and pain will harden you to the point where you are truly a competitive player. Nothing is lacking from Dota 2 – the only downfalls will be due to your own misery or the misery of your teammates. Valve does everything within their power to punish players for beingThe perfect video game – Dota 2 is pure heroin and no two matches will ever feel the same. Only years and years of frustration and pain will harden you to the point where you are truly a competitive player. Nothing is lacking from Dota 2 – the only downfalls will be due to your own misery or the misery of your teammates. Valve does everything within their power to punish players for being awful to play with, but ultimately this single shortcoming is out of their hands. Prepare to be called every profanity ever created on your path to the dark side of video gaming.

The lack of people in the middle on this page says it all. Those that get it know it's a 10. Those who've had their feelings hurt and been pwned one too many times have nothing good to say.
  56. Aug 14, 2015
    Best game ever. 1500 hours omg just cant stop playing this thanks valve to give me such a great game much better than lol or any another moba recomended
  57. Wyv
    Jul 1, 2016
    Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.GGarbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.arbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.GarbageGarbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage..Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.Garbage.
  58. Feb 19, 2016
    I quit playing Dota 2 after being disconnected from the South American servers multiple times, through many games, and seeing my allies being disconnected too, while my internet is working perfectly.

Dota 2 is extremely poorly made in every single aspect, from necessary internet needed which is absurd to PS2 graphics that require a super computer to work (which got better after going to source 2 and being COMPLETELY REMADE) the designs of the heroes are mostly over simplified ripoffs of Warcraft 3 characters, and some of them like Arc Warden look so awful you can do nothing but laugh when looking at them. The animation of the creeps attacking is the most boring and uninspired thing I've ever seen, they look bored, and so do you after seeing it, its like they are pretending to fight and not actually fighting. Maybe Valve could learn a thing or two from Blizzard's animations, if you are going to rip them off so much.

The game is filled with bugs which are sometimes "fixed", the game barely works, and is so pathetically unbalanced it makes Final Fantasy Tactics look like a masterpiece of balancing.

The game's outcome is rarely ever decided through skill or strategy, and mostly by luck, or who happens to have the most overpowered heroes at that specific match. Some heroes like Invoker are purposely overpowered to make them stand out because he is "hard" to use compared to other heroes, it is one of the most used heroes in professional games and high rank games, because of how utterly broken he is.

The luck is one of the most important factors of Dota 2, which is a joke for a "competitive" """action""" game. Most heroes have at least one ability based on RNG, and a lot of the items are also based on it, with a chance of everything happening. How can you take seriously a game which has a 15% chance of dealing x4.5 times the attack's damage? Or a passive that grants you a chance of using your spells 4 **** times? It is retarded to watch a "professional" game where the most important team fight is decided because the alchemist got a stun with the basher 3 times. Clearly all items and abilities which are RNG based could be modified to be turned into a strategic, situational things, but I guess randomness is extremely popular with Dota 2 players (and stupid people in general) it is easier to see competition in League of Legends games, and that is saying something.

The balancing is obviously determined by which hero is used or not by the "pros", if the pros don't like a hero, expect it to be buffed until it is so insufferably overpowered it ruins the game simply by existing, then the "pros" will start to use it, which is when it starts to get nerfed again. This includes heroes who are mostly RNG-based, so expect x10 crits in the future updates.

The game have like, 3 songs total, you will listen to the same **** song every match, everytime, and the same song in the title screen (Valve managed to fix this monotony by making music another
    item that you can get by giving them money, isn't that great?)

Don't expect to play with players in the same level, even though they do collect info about you and have a hidden MMR for public matches, expect to see brilliant players being set with noobs who clearly never played heroes which are not Riki or Wraith King. Watch as terrible players win games and great players lose, because of how unbalanced the game is and how stupidly the teams are formed (Valve thinks the average of the players' MMR are what matters). Matches take more than 3 minutes to be found, which is a joke compared to other online games, even the ones made by smaller companies.

But hey, I can deal with awful players and unbalances just fine (and exploit them like everyone else) but Valve's **** servers are the straw that broke the camel's back, I am not going to ever play this garbage for a very long time now, and you better fix these servers instead of making more stupid "cosmetics". I would rather play a game that **** works.

Overall, this game is garbage, don't waste your time (and money). Or go play Heroes of the Storm
  59. Feb 19, 2016
    Inevitably the greatest MOBA of all time. An instant classic that lives up to its predecessor's name & continues to deliver with constant changes & additional content. Dota 2 always feels like a refreshing experience, although it may not be so forgiving for players new to the genre, or those used to simpler MOBA's like League of Legends.
  60. Mar 12, 2016
    So many issues

Cons- 1- GUI - Sloppy and confusing, with way to much useless unrelated ads/tabs. Aka. You get gear but you can’t find where that is and it’s not covered anywhere. 2- Sever learning curve 3- Game is NOT new player friendly 4- Constant profanity and rape talk, and sex talk on channels (not for kids) 5- No moderators 6- Rating system sucks, if u get 6 thumbs down you
    So many issues

Cons-
    2- Sever learning curve
    3- Game is NOT new player friendly
    4- Constant profanity and rape talk, and sex talk on channels (not for kids)
    5- No moderators
    6- Rating system sucks, if u get 6 thumbs down you get banned from the game. Which brings me back to #2
    7- Tutorial is horribly incomplete.
    8- When you finish the first tutorial the next tutorial should be highlighted and not greyed out. Letting the player know the next tutorial is active. Causes confusion. Basic rule 101
    9-Have a life? Have kids? Need not play this game then. This is not for a casual gamer. The game is Pro no life having players need only apply aka teenager. Or you will be banned.
    10- Don’t have a good internet connection 100% of the time need not apply. You will be banned.
    11- No ranking servers just farm the new guy all day long.
    12- No rankings
    13- Game promotes irresponsible behavior, like the guy who left his kid in the car to go to the strip club. Can u imagine your kid having to choose being banded from a game because he made the right decision or take the irresponsible path and be able to keep playing?
    14- This game is fit for abuse, if you want to be a prick just thumbs down people all day, they will be banned. The makers think kids are mature and not going to abuse that feature.
    15- Controls are all wrong, you need to be able to move your guy and cast and look around the area so you don’t get ganked but can’t why because the idiot creators used you w,s,a,d keys as spell keys instead of maneuvering your guy/guys. Game creation lv geniuses {{insert sarcastic tone here}}
    16- Zoom control sucks, cant back it up far enough.
    17- Their check off list on the tutorial makes it looks like that thier is more to that chapter that needs to be completed, but you are unable to access it. As far as I can tell it’s not the case. What it may actually be is what is covered during that chapter and you are starting at x point even though you can’t skip or change the mark. This bugs the hell out of me.
    18- There is a pause somewhere saw someone use it. It could be useful on the Bot tutorials if it was located on the typical keys but isn’t.
  61. Mar 31, 2016
    I hate this game!!! I hate my team, hate reborn, hate balance, hate bastards performing quests. I hate everything in this game, but I continue to play it.
  62. Apr 6, 2016
    This game is horrid, the matchmaking is awful and the amount of smurf accounts to pawn newbies is amazing .... one should try the game just to observe this.

A lot of mechanics just suck and there is a lot of abusive behavior (this place even outdoes LOL). The graphics are better than most mobas, but that can't cover for the horrible implementation so many things.
  63. May 13, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Batlpass not removed , not given what information
    Nice work VALVE
    Then keep his people misunderstood

21st century information age , all the companies have realized this , but your.....
  64. May 15, 2016
    Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.Искренне желаю смерти твоей матере, сопляк ебучий.
  65. May 26, 2016
    Barely playable for noobs. I am really serious - you have to play this game at least 2 or 3 THOUSANDS of HOURS to really understand everything and to get away from 2k match making rating (mmr). Also, don't even think about getting into mmr untill you have played mentioned time, because if you do - you will stay in low mmr until the end of your days, cause there so many noobs there thatBarely playable for noobs. I am really serious - you have to play this game at least 2 or 3 THOUSANDS of HOURS to really understand everything and to get away from 2k match making rating (mmr). Also, don't even think about getting into mmr untill you have played mentioned time, because if you do - you will stay in low mmr until the end of your days, cause there so many noobs there that eventually I found myself not being a noob in below 2k mmr bracket. I the end you will have to make a new account to lvl up it and test if you arent still a noob and try again. Anyway, if you are looking for a frustrating, boring, stupid, and sad experience - you are welcome to dota. Expand
  66. Oct 30, 2015
    つ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ◕_◕༽つつ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVEつ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ◕_◕༽つ DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ◕_◕༽つつ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVEつ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ◕_◕༽つつ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVEつ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE 2015 ༼ つ◕_◕༽つ
  67. Oct 30, 2015
    diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide plsdiretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls diretide pls Expand
  68. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  69. Oct 31, 2015
    TY for nice custom map. No fun, no items, no hallowen map in dota 2. Get zero and im leaving in this sh*t.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つIVE DIRETIDE! GIVE DIRETIDE! DIRETIDE!
  70. Oct 29, 2015
    DiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretide
  71. Oct 30, 2015
    give me back my 2012 and 2013 diretide event, tradable items etc. now everything has become so bad, it is sad. i remove the dota 2 reborn once and for all of my computing system!
  72. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE Expand
  73. Oct 31, 2015
    GIVE DIRETIDE! GIVE DIRETIDE! DIRETIDE!
    GIVE DIRETIDE! GIVE DIRETIDE! DIRETIDE!
  74. Oct 31, 2015
  75. Oct 31, 2015
    Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, giveValve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Expand
  76. Oct 31, 2015
    need diretide Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide!need diretide Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give… Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give Diretide! Valve, give… Expand
  77. Oct 31, 2015
    CMON VALVE!!! WE NEED DIRETIDE
    YOUR CUSTOM MAP ISNT DIRETIDE!!!! valve we need this event!!!!
    valve pls give diretide > valve pls give diretide> valve pls give diretide
  78. Oct 31, 2015
    TRASH CUSTOM VOLVO WTF IS THIS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つTRASH CUSTOM VOLVO WTF IS THIS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  79. Oct 30, 2015
    WTF VALVE?! Why you doing a f****** custom instead of diretide?! We all waited for diretide! GO GO DIRETIDE VALVE!
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE
    Come on, just do it
  80. Oct 30, 2015
    つ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE つ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE つ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE つ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE つ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE つ◕_◕༽つ VOLVO GIVE DIRETIDE
  81. Oct 31, 2015
  82. Oct 31, 2015
  83. Oct 31, 2015
    Valve made reborn for making events easier. That's why they cancelled event last autumn because they were making reborn. And this year people are waiting for great event on new engine. And people got ONLY ONE CUSTOM MAP. You are losing interest to play this map after 3 times playing it. Perfect job, Valve.
    Also there is no balance at dota 2. Icefrog have to release patches 1 time for 1 month, but we got imbalanced patch for ages, because patches release 2 times in 1 year.
  84. Nov 8, 2013
  85. Oct 30, 2015
    Просто свинское отношение к коммьюнити, начиная с 2014 года. Компания занимается лишь выкачкой денег с аудитории, взамен предоставляя сомнительного содержания контент и пустые обещания. Точкой кипения стало отсутствие Дайртайда, который в 2012 году описывался как ежегодный ивент. Ощутить пустоту обещаний Вальв можно прочитав блог от 5 декабря 2014 года, где черным по белому написано,Просто свинское отношение к коммьюнити, начиная с 2014 года. Компания занимается лишь выкачкой денег с аудитории, взамен предоставляя сомнительного содержания контент и пустые обещания. Точкой кипения стало отсутствие Дайртайда, который в 2012 году описывался как ежегодный ивент. Ощутить пустоту обещаний Вальв можно прочитав блог от 5 декабря 2014 года, где черным по белому написано,
  86. Oct 30, 2015
    Awful game, awful community, useless updates.No communication with developers, no respect from the developers to players at all.Just a nightmare.That's all.
  87. Oct 30, 2015
  88. Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give
  89. Oct 30, 2015
    Give diretide gaben gaBEEEEn PLSSSSSSS giove diretideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Give diretide gaben gaBEEEEn PLSSSSSSS giove diretideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  90. Oct 30, 2015
    Volvo ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DIRETIDE Volvo ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DIRETIDE Volvo ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DIRETIDE Volvo ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DIRETIDE Volvo ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DIRETIDE Volvo ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DIRETIDE
  91. Oct 30, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. худшее дерьмо в это говно невозможно играть,валв это самое худшее что могло произойти с дотой и худшая компания в отношении к комьюнити,горите в аду гейб и его шайка Expand
  92. Oct 30, 2015
    ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015ty for DT2015
  93. Oct 31, 2015
  94. Oct 31, 2015
    Worst attitude to community
    Diretide and Frostivus updates contained game modes that were very time consuming to build and maintain, and would need to be rebuilt from the ground up after the release of the engine update( from official blog) WTF!!!!!?????
  95. Oct 31, 2015
    Thanks Valve good diretide 2015, a lot of fun, a lot of leavers, and a lot of destruction of hope.
    And ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  96. Qox
    Oct 31, 2015
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE **** つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give DIRETIDE Expand
  97. Oct 29, 2015
    Gabe!!!Where is dustich fantastich,mega Vilat boat to ArtStyle?Dota 2 cope Green Elephant,The london is Capital of the Dreat Britan, where is my whisky?Where my brains?This game ugly,99% school noobs. Where is DireTide?WHERE?Geib just do it!!!GEIB!!!!DireTide the best event of dota 2, where is my free items?In anys tidehunter?
  98. Oct 31, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Valve u **** and trash! Where Diretide. where Axe Immortal, Where Arcana Zeus, Where Pitlord, Where sand Map?!!!!???
    U useless ****
    Give good haloween event!
    Ur all custom games is **** Two years waiting for 15 min gameplay a custom game?
    More useless compendiums and no one new hero.
  99. Oct 31, 2015
  100. Oct 31, 2015

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.