6.4

1. May 16, 2015
    most of the reviews on here are from like 2 years ago with complaints about diretide and how the community sucks and Gabe is a money whore and how there is no support. THIS IS UNTRUE this game is a solid 9/10 and i keep coming back to it and i have over 1100 hours on this game to prove a point that there is so much replayability, there are infinite amount of combinations of heroes andmost of the reviews on here are from like 2 years ago with complaints about diretide and how the community sucks and Gabe is a money whore and how there is no support. THIS IS UNTRUE this game is a solid 9/10 and i keep coming back to it and i have over 1100 hours on this game to prove a point that there is so much replayability, there are infinite amount of combinations of heroes and whether they lane or jungle etc. do invest some time in this game as you will find this to be very rewarding Expand
  2. May 8, 2015
    Ignore the reviews that say there are no bugs/patches and the ones saying there is a ton of advertising. The game is constantly bug fixed - and when I say that I have to point out, I have encountered maybe 2 bugs in over 700 hours of play. Now, some people are complaining about no new heroes? I think they forgot that this is the game all the other ones COPIED its heroes from. The onlyIgnore the reviews that say there are no bugs/patches and the ones saying there is a ton of advertising. The game is constantly bug fixed - and when I say that I have to point out, I have encountered maybe 2 bugs in over 700 hours of play. Now, some people are complaining about no new heroes? I think they forgot that this is the game all the other ones COPIED its heroes from. The only reason you "think" the other games are updating themselves is because you didn't play dota to begin with. This being said, dota 2 lets you use every hero in the game without paying, so that also nullifies the money hungry argument as every other game makes you purchase any new hero, and that hero is overpowered for about a month, so isn't that pay to win whereas dota's system is absolute fairness? The only thing you can purchase in the game is cosmetics, Whereas in LoL you can buy runes and different abilities to supplement the characters you also had to pay for. Dota 2 offers everything you could want, a bug free game that is completely free to play and you can be as competitive as you want, you can play as much as you want, you can try any hero you want. Without paying a dime. And you'll have a good time as long as you are actually trying to enjoy and get to know the game and everyone that plays it will encourage you to do so. The bad reviews on this site come from people who are bad at games in general or from diehard LoL fans that can't stand that their game is a shadow of the original and now an even uglier shadow in the face of the new Dota. Expand
  3. May 7, 2015
    I had fun with Dota 1 which I played for years, then tried League of Legends where I thought to myself that it had a very shallow gameplay except for the staged buying of items, the item filter and the creeping in the woods which was actually part of the game's concept as there were items specifically for this. So I thought I'd give Dota 2 a try and have to say: What a load of garbage DotaI had fun with Dota 1 which I played for years, then tried League of Legends where I thought to myself that it had a very shallow gameplay except for the staged buying of items, the item filter and the creeping in the woods which was actually part of the game's concept as there were items specifically for this. So I thought I'd give Dota 2 a try and have to say: What a load of garbage Dota 2 is !

It starts with the menus that lack ANY FORM of description what they do (tooltips anyone ?) and are NOT practical. For example: If I want to config my game I cannot press ESC or F10 to do so. Game standards, please ! Instead I have to click all the icons that have no tooltips to find what does what I want.

Once I'm in the config there is the same problem: Lack of helpful tooltips ! So I more or less try and - oh hey: There's the pause option which is not bound to the P or pause key ! Why even standards ?

So I want to bind some stuff - but what's that ? Certain keys aren't registered for certain commands while they are for others. Well thanks a lot... There's also no warning whenever I try to use a key that's already in use by something else - again: Why even standards ?

Ok so I start my first Dota 2, hero selection: I have to scroll through all of them ! What ? How about a table of all heroes to filter by one or more categories ? I'm also allowed to filter by hero name and their assigned role but not whether I want an agility, strength or intellect hero. Thanks again...

So after selecting my hero I'm stuck in a hero outfit screen which is literally just for optics. That screen doesn't explain what's going on or I am supposed to do to proceed. Solution: Click the button with the hero name on it TWICE to actually get into the game. Horrible menu design ! Tooltips ! Explain what's going on ! For first time users: Guide me ONCE or make your menus less **** !

So I'm in the game. Everything looks modern but ****. Well, never mind. I'm here for the gaming experience. The game: Currently it's designed to proceed so fast that games last very short compared to Dota 1. Everything that had some cooldown, mana costs, less damage etc. is now designed to make the game proceed far faster. What happened to turn rates ? What happened to cast animations ? Etc. ...

The game has been designed to have no flow that allows for anything but constant hero kills. You know what ? **** this garbage, I uninstalled it. If given the choice I'd rather play League of Legends and far, far, faaar before that (because it's crap, too) I'd just stay at Dota 1, because it's far more playable, far better configureable and far less **** designed.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention the shop: When clicking on an item that can be part of a crafting set to upgrade to a better item the game doesn't show me that. Instead I have to KNOW that this item exists, to click on that and only then the menu will show me the reagents for that completed item. Menu design again... If something is part of certain recipes just add that to the item's info and not only to the completed recipe's info ! Such a moronic design...

Item filters are also garbage. League of Legends does this better by miles. And how about a key config overlay to have vendor hotkeys for certain items ? Or are there some already ? Because the game didn't show me.

It's nice to offer a tutorial for Dota 2 but either offer specific translations or use text info. And as matter of fact: Explaining doesn't work well the way Dota 2 explains things: A lot, fast, only once, with no way to repeat anything without having to restart all over again and sometimes not cleary hinting what is what.

While Dota has always been about hero killing and tower roaming the increased game flow turns that in such a shallow game that this is not like any of the original Dota - except for the items in the game.

If you like it: Well then keep your **** and stay as far away as possible with that badly designed garbage from me, be happy with it and don't bother me with claiming it's Dota because it's not. This is just killparty turbo which is what I loathe League of Legends for. Dota 1 understood tactics, neither League of Legends nor Dota 2 do.

It's all just pew pew fast game. Next one. How about a longer lasting quality game, like Dota1 used to be ?

This game should've never been made.

The only good thing of it is the absence of orb effects and buff placers which is also a bad thing as this shouldn't have been lifted to 100% for everyone because that actually added some depth into Dota 1 - along with cast animations, attack animations, turn rates, projectile speeds that weren't ridiculously fast and a game flow that would allow planning on a basic level.
  4. May 6, 2015
    Esse jogo é fantástico demais! Tenho mais de 4.000 horas de jogo e nunca me canso, cada partida é única. O melhor MOBA de todos. LOL, Smite, Hon e HotS são todos imitações baratas. Se você é um jogador como eu que aprecia a originalidade de cada proposta, então esse jogo será maravilhoso! É o mais original que existe! Os outros Mobas são apenas vapores que logo se tornarão invisíveis seEsse jogo é fantástico demais! Tenho mais de 4.000 horas de jogo e nunca me canso, cada partida é única. O melhor MOBA de todos. LOL, Smite, Hon e HotS são todos imitações baratas. Se você é um jogador como eu que aprecia a originalidade de cada proposta, então esse jogo será maravilhoso! É o mais original que existe! Os outros Mobas são apenas vapores que logo se tornarão invisíveis se comparado com esse jogo aqui: Dota 2. Expand
  5. May 5, 2015
    There isn't much to say about Dota 2. Just that how fun and awesome it is, the game has a big learning curve but it feels like an accomplishment when you simply learn the basics. It's a very strategic and tactical game and is so much better to play with friends. The community that plays this game is pure dog-sh*t but if your better than them you don't have much to worry about. I veryThere isn't much to say about Dota 2. Just that how fun and awesome it is, the game has a big learning curve but it feels like an accomplishment when you simply learn the basics. It's a very strategic and tactical game and is so much better to play with friends. The community that plays this game is pure dog-sh*t but if your better than them you don't have much to worry about. I very much enjoy playing dota, but it isn't anyone's cup of tea. Expand
  6. Apr 29, 2015
    МОБА жанр сам по себе уж очень плох, а тут один из ярких представителей этого жанра. Это подобие игры является олицетворением двух пословиц: "зачем жрать картошку, если есть капуста" и "миллионы мух не могут ошибаться". 0/10
  7. Apr 26, 2015
    e-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too so why should you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. You may love it or hatee-Sports can't be rated. It's competitive so it shouldn't be compared to traditional games or what we expect from a video-game. Therefore it shouldn't be rated, you don't set a score for traditional sports like football or basketball too so why should you rate e-Sports titles like this one? This game was never meant to be a single player game or beginner friendly. You may love it or hate it. You either put in hard work, get better, have fun and love the game or fail, flame, lose and hate the game forever. Very similar to Sports isn't it? Expand
  8. Apr 26, 2015
    While I think PvP can be nice and that the graphics of Dota 2 are great for the style ...
    I don't like this kind of game (MOBA), here is why :

- Boring : click click click ... next ... (repetitive)
    - There’s too much going on (chaos)
    - God view is not immersive
    - It looks like it's made for kids
    - First Person Shooters feel much more immersive, challenging (skill based) and fun
  9. Apr 26, 2015
    A game hard to master but with an amazing sense of reward! Cyka Blyat and privet rule EU servers which is always fun! A game that contributes into a roller-coast and funky but worthy dementia. Welcome into the rabbit hole, we can only hope you can't get out anymore!
  10. Apr 25, 2015
    Before DOTA 2 I've never played or heard of the original DOTA, but when I watched the trailers and heard what the game was like from fans, I WAS HYPED! But then I installed it...

Boring gameplay, it's just click here and click there, look if I want to click stuff, I would play Putt Putt, a Telltale game OR just surf on the internet. There are other MOBAS out there which are more interactive and fun like SMNC or Awesomenauts.

Annoying voice acting from nearly all the characters who WILL NOT SHUT UP! I swear you breathe they talk, you move they talk, YOU DO ANYTHING AND THEY TALK!

A massive cash cow with a million overpriced hats for each character made by the community because Valve are too lazy to make their own.

Awful racist and immature community, they bash anyone from Brazil or Russia even though they can't help it because the matchmaking is atrocious and lazily thrown together.

The source "engine" makes games look nice, but for actual GAMING it's a buggy mess which always crashes and has the worst hitboxes ever aside from Crimecrap Gangbangwars.

Plus I love how fake the trailers are, the trailers make the game look intense and crazy, instead it's just who can click faster and collect the most hats! Nice false advertisement Valve!

Overall this is easily one of the worst experiences I've had in gaming, if you want to have a fun MOBA experience, play Awesomenauts or SMNC, this is the worst piece of sh*t MOBA has ever produced.
  11. Apr 17, 2015
    Well... what could i say? Even if you like MOBAs u wont like it. This game is only recommended for fans, cuz this game has the worst community i have ever seen. Besides it has only one advantages compared to Dota1. The graphics.
    Absolutly not recomended,
  12. Apr 3, 2015
    Beginners are screwed at first, but eventually they will discover a new, extremely satisfying level of gameplay. Dota 2 is an amazing game because of its strategic depth, constantly varying games, and established highly competitive scene. This game generates challenges both for the casual and the more serious player.
  13. Mar 24, 2015
    While it is a good multiplayer game in theory, it's actually a sub-par gaming experience in general because of the terrible playerbase and community, horribly flawed matchmaking system, blatant cashgrab events, and overpriced cosmetic market.
  14. Mar 18, 2015
    Valve's version of Defense of the Ancients can either excite you to point where you feel like a God or as miserable as a worm with a fever. Why this discrepancy? Well, you play with 4 more ppl, and in this version of the game you don't have as many admin resources as DotA 1 used to have to prevent bad behavior from the players. This means that at a times you will end up playing with greatValve's version of Defense of the Ancients can either excite you to point where you feel like a God or as miserable as a worm with a fever. Why this discrepancy? Well, you play with 4 more ppl, and in this version of the game you don't have as many admin resources as DotA 1 used to have to prevent bad behavior from the players. This means that at a times you will end up playing with great ppl and having a lot of fun or the opposite, very rude and childish ones that can ruin a match really quickly and there is nothing you can do about it. Expand
  15. Mar 17, 2015
    As gamers on any platform begin to evolve, gaming becomes more than just a leisure activity, and as streaming of player versus player experiences starts to popularize, I find it is very easy to review Defense of the Ancients 2. DOTA 2 is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) that heavily and competitively focuses on the player versus player (PvP) aspects of gaming. As the PC gameAs gamers on any platform begin to evolve, gaming becomes more than just a leisure activity, and as streaming of player versus player experiences starts to popularize, I find it is very easy to review Defense of the Ancients 2. DOTA 2 is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) that heavily and competitively focuses on the player versus player (PvP) aspects of gaming. As the PC game develops with its impressive accumulation of unique players every month and its paucity of cons, DOTA 2 achieves the, “Best Free Online Game” award from me. I continue to invest many hours into the game for more than just one reason, merely ranging from the price to its in-depth lore, gameplay, and intense community.
    First thing is first, DOTA 2 is a free downloadable game you can obtain from Steam, an internet-based digital distribution, digital rights management (DRM), multiplayer, and social networking platform developed by Valve Corporation. Everyone enjoys free things, but what greatly separates this game from different and popular games is the necessity of a computer (desktop or laptop) rather than a console like a PlayStation 4 or an Xbox One. Gaming on computers and laptops is out faming the consoles simply because computers and laptops offer a much more spread out genre of video games. The only upside, in my opinion, of a console over a computer are the graphics and how cheap it is to obtain such graphics, but as beautiful and real as graphics seem on console games, DOTA 2 manages to create some vigorous and vibrant edges and textures. Instances of these tactile textures, cuts, shadowing, and rendering are the heroes or characters and the environment. The trees, rivers and even floors are covered in variances of colors shapes and sizes. Since the map of the MOBA consists of two insanely distinct sides, it is not hard to visualize the crazy and imaginative graphics on either sides of the map. So because the graphics are optical and make it easy to differentiate allies, enemies, and the actions of each means that the game is easy to play. That does not mean the game itself is easy.
    Not only are the graphics outstanding for this free PC game, but its gameplay is very smooth if you have a computer that can run it. The motions on the screen are compared by no other MOBA out there in addition to its skill level. Although its gameplay is easy going and greatly enjoyable by anyone, one has to master the ways of the game. The skill level required to play such a MOBA is extremely difficult to learn right away. Hours must be strictly put into DOTA 2 in order to familiarize and become comfortable with the intricate mechanics. Learning Defense of the Ancients 2 back to front will be a challenge but with commitment, rewards along the DOTA 2 path will be provided. Winning a game will become much more satisfying and random drops of player customization will pop out of nowhere. The only thing to deal with after that is the community.
    Any online multiplayer hosts a community in which they all vary from each other. DOTA 2’s community is a bumpy road to travel across with its intense and competitive gamers to the ignorant fools that mess up the gaming experience for everyone. Competitive players are those who do not like to joke around as they take the game very serious. DOTA 2 to a competitive player is like the law to a police officer. It is also like cancer when a competitive player meets up an ignorant child that destroys the gameplay for everyone else, but more importantly to the serious player. It is very intriguing but difficult to cross over that swaying bridge of trolls (gamers that intentionally negate the gaming experience for others) and the competitiveness of the rest of DOTA 2, but the game becomes much more enjoyable. Similar outcomes to mastering the game are achieved when getting over that bridge. This certain game also includes a neat little lore behind all the characters that may take one’s mind of the skill requirement or the annoyance the community brings for just enough time to get back into mindless gaming.
    It is a clear-cut to me that the writers of DOTA 2’s lore have really put some thought into its characters. Where one hero like Omniknight may support and help others, another may slice through his or her enemy with ease and without remorse like Phantom Assassin. Some characters revolve opportunistic kills that travel across the map without fault like Nature’s Prophet and others are stationary and defensive that wait for a miscalculation in opposing steps like Techies. There is one specific hero that seems quite nice and generous but is really the mastermind behind why a whole war between The Radiant and The Dire broke out. The Radiant are normal and loving human beings and animals that fight against hellish monsters and beasts known as The Dire. The objective of every game is to destroy the opposing team’s ancient.
    I have spent over 1500 hours on this game and to a committed player, DOTA2 nears perfection.
  16. Mar 10, 2015
    no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no Expand
  17. Mar 3, 2015
    One of the Worst Matchmaking systems !
    Does not encourage new players...
    New players have to deal with pro with new accounts in their first game.
    The MMR(Match making ranking) System is the most unfair and unrealistic
    Does not Review Reports
    Every Item has a price.. If you do get one, its not trade able.
    Every player quits one day...
    Most discouraging game in the universe !
  18. Feb 27, 2015
    This game at start going to be hard in controls and for new players it's may be too hard. But when you will learn the game, all of it's heroes and their abilities... This will be amazing. But despite of this fact you will see the truth that hiding in community of this game, in game store of this game and especially is the events that this horrible game making.

At bright past this game

At bright past this game was in beta and got update every month, Valve listen every community comment and they really tried to do game better.
    But what now? Now they do one of this 'month update' and release it semi-annually! Now they make every event pay-to-win or pay-to-play completely destroying their brilliant play-for-free system!
    How do you think what will be with this game in the dark future? Hope for the best.
    And I aware you to STAY AWAY from this game of course if you don't want to crush all of your sanity. I can recommend this game only if you will play with bots...
  19. Feb 23, 2015
    Please forgive this review it is part of my desire to strengthen my reviewing prowess and is the first all multiplayer game I am reviewing. (Also MetaCritic was crashing hard when posting this) Sorry if it looks weird I couldn't get it to work so many times.

Gameplay/Playability - Can I just put a 10 and call it good? I’ve never played a game with more addicting gameplay. There is a reason this Mod Birthed five games and a new genre of gaming. It is addictive. The constant updates mean that after a Six month break it will be vastly different. The game is hard, and requires time and effort but it will reward you for it. I could spend years discussing the finer side of the gameplay of this game and the way it evolves over time without breaking the surface. 10

Sound – Routinely impressive. The sound quality is great, music to fit the mood and the voice work is incredible. There are well past 90 characters each with multiple layers of voice work. Heroes in the game have lines to interact with each other as they: Walk past each other (friend or enemy), kill a hero, fight a hero and run, assist in killing a hero, survive a big attack. The spells and hero motions become so resourceful that you can react to a sound from a hero well out of sight who is en-route to murder you. Yet you hear it coming and run. Honestly the part of the game that most of the community ignores but it is such a strong factor in the gameplay. 10

Graphics – It is beautiful and graphics intense. Think WoW level of spell textures and scenery/shadows. You need some power to crank this game to full and it will be beautiful and worth it. 10

Story (Community!) – Seeing as this is multiplayer and has no story I will call this Community for this game. The community is crap, I’ve played potentially tens of thousands of hours at this point since the release of Dota Mod back in Warcraft 3. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that ever massive arrogant **** in the world is playing DOTA 2, Right Now! The game is riddled with terrible attitudes and bad sportsmanship. Your games will start with someone who sits in dead silence waiting to last pick then rages at everyone because something happened that they disagree with, these items that invoke such rage would usually be prevented with a simple amount of effort or giving a **** but they would rather stay silent and flame everyone when they don’t get there way. The developers are of no help and have done nothing to fix this issue in three years. At this point im not 100% sure this is a game, it could be a social experiment based on anonymity and arrogance. 0

Replay ability – The game is nothing if not replay-able. With matches averaging around 45 minutes there is nothing to prevent a person from sinking hours of their life into just one more match. 10
  20. Feb 23, 2015
    For the last 2 years this hack failed to present anything good. Terrible mmr (I had 5K), the developers instead of this fix, add the chests. Very tasty Gaben but I have had enough. The game is deleted.
  21. Feb 21, 2015
    Give us normal matchmaking and report system. VOLVO EARN SO MUCH MONEY FROM D2 WHY THEY THINK D2 PLAYERS ARE TRASH? Don't play this game until they add all heroes and normal matchmaking system!
  22. Feb 20, 2015
    This game is wonderful with so much depth that even after over 8 years of playing it I still have much to learn. But all of that depth and beauty is ruined by the horrible community. If you want to enjoy this game and have fun it's best to play with friends. Otherwise be ready for a lot of frustration if you play solo.
  23. Feb 16, 2015
    Started my first game, client recommended that I play some bot games to learn as I started out, I said "Awww, nah, I'll just jump into normal matchmaking". Immediately lost 10 games in a row, and was subject to an entire life's worth of abuse and reports for being a noob. 700 hours later I do not regret my decision.
    11/10, would get flamed again.
  24. Feb 15, 2015
    nice ivent, nice mm, ty
    DotA2 is very much a mixed bag. They did a fairly good port regarding graphics, aesthetics and general feeling of DotA1 is in there. The game is wonderful when you get into a good game, with opponents and team mates equal of your skill.
  25. Feb 15, 2015
    if you don't want to make events then just don't. This New Bloom **** is on a whole new level of retardation. The idiot that thought of the 10 minute join time for the event should get fired. **** YOU VOLVO.
  26. Feb 15, 2015
    Worst game PIDARI PIDARI PIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARIPIDARI PIDARI
  27. Feb 15, 2015
    **** game I have ever played in my entire life. PVP pay2win events you can't even get rid of. **** servers that go down 10 times a week. Can't even **** trade items at all. Valve has no communication. **** ass game, just go to league please.
  28. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. GABEN NEED YOUR MONEY$$$$$$$$

29. Feb 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ Give NEWBLOOM Expand
  30. Feb 15, 2015
    Valve are starting to turn the game into a money grab, for this reason you should not play it until they understand how to treat customers like people.

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.