Dota 2 PC

6.5

1. Nov 2, 2013
    No communication between developer and the community.Valve abandoned the game and don't release updates, it's been 4 months since the latest release of a new hero.
  2. Nov 3, 2013
    Garbage report system
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue
  3. Nov 2, 2013
    No Diretide!!!! No Diretide!!!! No Diretide!!!!No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!! No DireTIDE!!!
  4. Nov 2, 2013
    Dead game is dead, even LoL has their harroween.
  5. Nov 2, 2013
  6. Nov 2, 2013
  7. Nov 2, 2013
  8. Nov 2, 2013
  9. Nov 2, 2013
  10. Nov 2, 2013
    Bad job, where diretide? They promised each year! Worst game of the year!!! All the characters and not as it should be introduced. Not a game, but disappointing. Worst game of the year!!!
  11. Nov 2, 2013
    No dire tide no bug fixes, no balance decisions, terrible matchmaking, a good tournament only once per year and players pay for the price pool, nothing good, only hats. Valve sucks.
  12. Nov 2, 2013
    Dead game is dead, even LoL has their harroween.
  13. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game sucks. GABE Don't wanna give me DIRETIDE!
    NO Events.
    NO NEW Heroes.
    NO Balance in MM.
    NO DIRETIDE!
    MORE SETS AND TICKETS!!!!!!
    Well, Gaben, go away with your dota 2.
  14. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  15. Nov 2, 2013
    NO Diretide .!.
    NO Normal matchmaking system
    New updates is new sets and tickets.
    MORE TICKETS AND HATS
    MORE! MORE TICKETS AND HATS! MORE!
  16. Nov 2, 2013
  17. Nov 2, 2013
    GG WP

Game is now safe to leave. No statistics will be recorded.
  18. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide
    NO Normal matchmaking system
    New updates is new sets and tickets.
    MORE TICKETS AND HATS
    MORE! MORE TICKETS AND HATS! MORE!
  19. Nov 2, 2013
    GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!GiVE DIRETIDE!!
  20. Nov 2, 2013
    ANY new heroes
    after beta any event mode
    bad matchmaking
    bad report system
    You take fine game and you turn it into the worst game, ever the created.
  21. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE Expand
  22. Nov 2, 2013
    Over 600 hours of playing.
    No new hero since TI3
    No Global Events
    No Matchmaking at all
    Lame 6.79
    Visual corrections and HATS, MORE HATS, RAINING HATS... ITS A HATS STORM!
  23. Nov 2, 2013
    No updates.
    No new heroes.
    No ladder system.
    No events.Only hats, hats, hats, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS, HATS and HATS.
  24. Nov 2, 2013
    And what New?
  25. Nov 2, 2013
    We want DIretide! GIve our Diretide! All games have Halloween event! We expect this mode all year round. And what do we got? Four new sets and courier! Without warning!
  26. Nov 2, 2013
    A community based game that is getting wrecked by careless developers.
    Terrible matchmaking, hundreds of unfixed bugs, no ladder... list goes long. There is no communications from the developers on ANY of these matters, lack of updates are irritating. And now, we dont even get our halloween event.

I would NOT recommend this game to anyone at the moment.
  27. Nov 2, 2013
    I want to DIRETIDE!!!!!!!!!!
    i was waiting it all october, and when Valve haven't done it, i became very angry, so i will do 0 point for this game.
    How Valve didn't do halloween mode for this big game, TF2 has halloween, CSGO has halloween, but DOTA hasn't!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need DIRETIDE!!! I need
    I want to DIRETIDE!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. very bad game very bad game diretide diretide diretide very bad game very bad game diretide diretide diretidevery bad game very bad game diretide diretide diretide Expand
  29. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ ◕_◕

30. Nov 3, 2013
    Rating 0 not because of Dota but mainly of Valves approach to the game, hence the community, i dislike the fact that valve is not communicating in anyway with us, and being blatantly ignorant.

At the beggining of Dota 2 beta there were frequent updates, and ported heroes, but for the past year the tempo slowed down drastically, even though the game is growing, valves effort goes down.

Players frustration reached a tipping point when,Valve didnt make a halloween event. Even though they said its an ANNUAL event. Everyone expected diretide to come, but the update we get on the 1st of november is only Cash shop items. the items are made by the community not even valve)
    And valve said NOTHING absolutely nothing towards the matter.

I say you Valves Dota 2 team. Lazy

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Games Master UK
    Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.