Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Sep 13, 2010
6.4

1. Apr 18, 2015
    This game is incredibly fun as puzzle games go. The gameplay is simple; stack the beans to create combos, thus dropping rocks into your opponent's screen and winning the game. The gameplay can get pretty challenging in the later stages of the game, which I think is a nice touch. Now here the main problem comes in. The game is very short. Gameplay, even if near perfect, shouldn't last muchThis game is incredibly fun as puzzle games go. The gameplay is simple; stack the beans to create combos, thus dropping rocks into your opponent's screen and winning the game. The gameplay can get pretty challenging in the later stages of the game, which I think is a nice touch. Now here the main problem comes in. The game is very short. Gameplay, even if near perfect, shouldn't last much longer than maybe 3 hours. Yes it's hard, but for the price I payed for the game makes me want there to be around 30 levels, not 13. The plot for the game is also rather unclear. Dr. Robotnik wants a bean feast and sends his robots out to get this for him. Why must we stop this? What will Dr. Robotnik eating beans affect anybody in a negative way?

Graphics: 9/10 great for the time.
    Gameplay: 7/10 very fun, but also very hard and very short.
    Plot: 0/10 completely nonsensical, but a plot isn't all that important in a puzzle game.
    Overall it averages out to a 6/10, but I do love this game.

There are no critic reviews yet.