6.5

1. Nov 2, 2013
    Although I can understand some criticism about this game (which certainly is not perfect, and it cannot be considered a classic) I do not understand some ratings... some very negative.

I must say, despite the general graphics (not up-to-date, not for the 2008) and some enigmas (a bit 'too difficult sometimes), the interesting setting, the very complete and mature plot, the sense of growing tension, and some small "gems" that I do not reveal (spoiler), made ​​me really appreciate this game.

Overall, it is a perfect 7-rating-game, but considering the length and the care given to the plot, I will go for an 8.

1. It's well presented, incorporates some intriguing puzzles and actually involves a good deal of thinking. It's also repetitive, obtuse, and frustrating with game mechanics that seem a little dated.
  2. AceGamez
    It won't appeal to everyone, but those who like adventure games and vampire mythology should feel right at home here.
    An elegant piece of work visually, using well-known fictional characters and blending it into a fun and challenging adventure game. Everything ranging from the puzzles to the music fit in perfectly with the story. Note that this game is not ground-breaking in any way.