8.2

1. Aug 28, 2013
    I must say, this game is a nice difference for MMORPGs.
    I must say, this game is a nice difference for MMORPGs.
    You play as a simple chibi character with the choice of being either a human or what are known as the Dragonkin. Yes, this game has the case of the Grind, just like any online RPG game you'll play, but If you play this with a friend or two, you'll see this is actually a pretty fun and interesting game what with the dungeons and simple story to follow. I played this game when it was known as Dragonica and just full of spelling and translation errors. Now this game has gotten a lot better than it was at the time this game had been reviewed by Metacritic. Whether this game is for you or not is not my call, but I will say this is a pretty childish game by aesthetic, but if you're a bored gamer with a budget of zero dollars, give it a try, you'll be amused for a while.

1. So without wanting to beat a dead horse more than it’s necessary with details that border the cheat / spoiler region, I wholeheartedly recommend Dragonica to anyone who doesn’t have a problem with big eyes on a small face that sports a pink hair style. Because it’s simply worth it.
  2. Repetitious combat, shallow RPG elements, and imagination-free quests might put you off. But if the basic process of combat and casual partying up for missions a few minutes grabs you, you'll forgive Dragonica a lot.
  3. Dragonica is a product that mixes western and oriental elements, in a side scrolling gameplay that recalls old glories like Double Dragon. Since it’s free, it maybe worthwhile of being considered for a try. Nice.