Dragon Saga PC

8.5

1. Royvanl
    Jan 21, 2010
    I thinks its a really nice game for beginners of mmorpg's. i have played almost a dozen rpg games and this sort of gaming is new to me, its in 2.5D i think. Yea big heads, pink hair, no almost hentai, so what? its a nice game for the bored gamer.
  2. KylerN
    Jan 23, 2010
    the combo system keeps things fresh but be prepared for the grind all rpgs have. the pvp system is also good.
  3. Dec 30, 2015
    Played since 2009 and really, the game is a very good starter for kids 9-13,
    then the graphics are good like every japanese/chinese/korean mmo game.
    When u start playing the first time with your first char' you dont even dont have to know what to do cuz it's OBVIOUS what to do, It's a fu**ing MMO u just kill monsta' and then do donjons and of course change maps. ezz game ezz char' ez
    Played since 2009 and really, the game is a very good starter for kids 9-13,
    then the graphics are good like every japanese/chinese/korean mmo game.
    ezz game ezz char' ez life

AND THEN CHANGE TO World of Warcraft xD

that's why its ez to kids to play that god damn goood game.
    9/10 - Could have been better.
  4. Aug 28, 2013
    I must say, this game is a nice difference for MMORPGs.
    I must say, this game is a nice difference for MMORPGs.
    You play as a simple chibi character with the choice of being either a human or what are known as the Dragonkin. Yes, this game has the case of the Grind, just like any online RPG game you'll play, but If you play this with a friend or two, you'll see this is actually a pretty fun and interesting game what with the dungeons and simple story to follow. I played this game when it was known as Dragonica and just full of spelling and translation errors. Now this game has gotten a lot better than it was at the time this game had been reviewed by Metacritic. Whether this game is for you or not is not my call, but I will say this is a pretty childish game by aesthetic, but if you're a bored gamer with a budget of zero dollars, give it a try, you'll be amused for a while.
  5. Jun 15, 2016
    I think Dragon Saga is a great game. What I don't like about it and what kept me from playing the game is that the game has a lot of bugs/issues in the game that needs and haven't been fixed yet. There's an item bank in the game and Cash Shop Vault that is not shared by different characters on the same account. Because of this feature, I don't want to play the game anymore and buy anyI think Dragon Saga is a great game. What I don't like about it and what kept me from playing the game is that the game has a lot of bugs/issues in the game that needs and haven't been fixed yet. There's an item bank in the game and Cash Shop Vault that is not shared by different characters on the same account. Because of this feature, I don't want to play the game anymore and buy any virtual items with real money. The game also has a small population of players playing it. This MMORPG needs to be advertised on websites like watch anime, and play computer games. The game needs to have a lot of bugs/issues fixed to make this a better MMORPG. Also, let players shared the Item Bank and Cash Shop Vault for all characters on one account. Expand
  6. Apr 17, 2017
    The new Update make Server Lag. And They remove cash from F7 I dont like it
    Please Fix it the lag Issue and give us the way to farm cash easier. Thank You

1. So without wanting to beat a dead horse more than it’s necessary with details that border the cheat / spoiler region, I wholeheartedly recommend Dragonica to anyone who doesn’t have a problem with big eyes on a small face that sports a pink hair style. Because it’s simply worth it.
  2. Repetitious combat, shallow RPG elements, and imagination-free quests might put you off. But if the basic process of combat and casual partying up for missions a few minutes grabs you, you'll forgive Dragonica a lot.
  3. Dragonica is a product that mixes western and oriental elements, in a side scrolling gameplay that recalls old glories like Double Dragon. Since it’s free, it maybe worthwhile of being considered for a try. Nice.