Duke Nukem 3D PC

8.8

1. Mar 26, 2011
    I played the game when it came out, and had a lot of fun with it, I even made my own map, which unfortunatly was lost when a hard drive crashed. The game, however, was not that good. It was entertaining, but in spite of the various fun stuff it had, it lacked something that would really pull you in. The only reason i finished the game was by using cheat codes. not that it was thatI played the game when it came out, and had a lot of fun with it, I even made my own map, which unfortunatly was lost when a hard drive crashed. The game, however, was not that good. It was entertaining, but in spite of the various fun stuff it had, it lacked something that would really pull you in. The only reason i finished the game was by using cheat codes. not that it was that difficult, but the effort you put into it was not that rewarding. Expand

1. Where Duke really excels is it's beautiful backgrounds. The game settings are magnificently rendered. They have all kinds of animated objects built into them, and the attention to detail is terrific. Hopefully, with Duke Nukem on the scene, the days of endless identical looking corridors and rooms are finally gone for good!
  2. It's rare when a game comes along that really kicks your ass. 3D Realm's full version of Duke Nukem 3D is just that kind of posterior pummeler. With its free-flowing 3D action, over-the-top weapons, and ruthlessly attitudinal protagonist, Duke Nukem will have PC gamers worldwide rubbing their rumps with spine-tingling glee.
  3. Prepare yourself for total meltdown. [Box]