7.9

1. Aug 8, 2013
    I really enjoyed this game on the whole. Even though I'm playing this 8 years after it's release it still looks and feels good. It has a pretty good sized story line and options to play over again on the same character (something that I really enjoy to do). The hack and slash combat can get a little old at times, but when it starts to get old, the game generally changes pace to keep theI really enjoyed this game on the whole. Even though I'm playing this 8 years after it's release it still looks and feels good. It has a pretty good sized story line and options to play over again on the same character (something that I really enjoy to do). The hack and slash combat can get a little old at times, but when it starts to get old, the game generally changes pace to keep the game fresh. There are some bugs (my main glitched out of the final battle) but nothing too devastating. A very fun game that is worth the time and money if you're into RPGs. Expand
  2. Jan 20, 2011
    This game still maintains elements from the first Dungeon Siege, but overall the gameplay is a lot different to the first. The second installment is slightly harder than the first, with the easiest difficulty a lot harder (I think) than the easy difficulty on the first. This makes the differences from the first quite substantial meaning that real hardcore fans of the first may not enjoyThis game still maintains elements from the first Dungeon Siege, but overall the gameplay is a lot different to the first. The second installment is slightly harder than the first, with the easiest difficulty a lot harder (I think) than the easy difficulty on the first. This makes the differences from the first quite substantial meaning that real hardcore fans of the first may not enjoy this game. Yes it copies Diablo, but once again this smashes it hands down as like the first, you can feel you have a purpose for playing it. For new players to the game, im sure that Dungeon Siege II will prove quite popular. In addition to this, Dungeon Siege II has extremely nice graphics for a game of 2005. Expand
  3. May 25, 2012
    This was a massive improvement over the previous title and thoroughly enjoyed playing every step of the way. Excellent game that brings hours of fun with some mates.
  4. Mar 8, 2013
    This game was in a lot of ways the successor to diablo 2. It was not as dark and at times characters verged on cartoonish but overall it was a simple, hack and slash with a beautifully rendered world. A through-ally pleasurable gaming experience.
  5. Dec 3, 2013
    The best hack&slash RPG out there.

PROS: Fun and addictive combat with cool-looking abilities Awesome loot system Pleasant and varied environments, monsters and NPCs Lots of side quests, some of which are very clever Many secrets, puzzles, hidden treasures, secret rooms and easter eggs Some epic boss fights Great soundtrack CONS: Some minor glitches/annoyances (mods resolve some
    The best hack&slash RPG out there.

PROS:
    Fun and addictive combat with cool-looking abilities
    Awesome loot system Pleasant and varied environments, monsters and NPCs
    Lots of side quests, some of which are very clever
    Great soundtrack
    CONS:
    Some minor glitches/annoyances (mods resolve some of them)
    The combat can get dull after a long session of playing
    The voice acting is mediocre at best, some of dialogues are weird
    The lore could be more detailed
    If you come by an enemy that is much higher level than you, no matter how skilled you are, you won't be able to defeat him because of the huge stat difference. There are a couple instances where this may occur.
  6. Oct 27, 2014
    Even in 2014 this game still outperform lots of ARPG out there in the market on all aspects like the engrossing storytelling, the exhilarating voice acting, the well-designed combat system and the diversity on looting and questing, I'm enjoying the replay of this game so much even if I just beat D3 and built some characters in POE.

I gave it a 9/10 because it lasts through time, 1 minus

I gave it a 9/10 because it lasts through time, 1 minus for the somehow stupid AI teammates control.

Oh, but you have to bear with the 1280x1024 res lol
  7. Sep 4, 2014
    Perfect Game! Only a bit too small customisation but its not a big problem. Long... Loneger... Holy Crap! How long is it??? it can be played for months GOOD WORK!!!

1. You tend to see most everything coming, which means there are few plot twists that are not either foreshadowed or anticipated. Still, it is a good storyline, and the game is entertaining.
    But it's now clear that Dungeon Siege II is now undeniably one of the action RPG stars. It makes many, many welcome tweaks and improvements--far to many to list here--and is sure to thrill any action RPG fan.
  3. A considerable entry in the field of hack and slash RPGs for the PC. The action is intense, there are a host of options for character development, and the story, while negligible, still more than serves its purpose. Save for a few annoyances, the bankrupt AI being chief among them, this is a game that will see any fan of the genre coming away satisfied.