7.0

1. Mar 31, 2012
    Since it's gone f2p this is the best f2p out there without a doubt- whenever I'm not playing a p2p or a console game, this is my fallback. The sheer variety of quests and goals in this game will blow you away- this isn't a 'grind 50 goretusks' game, every quest has its own story, enemies, bosses, traps and unique feel. This is one mmo that truly doesn't feel like any other.
  2. Aug 8, 2011
    This mmo is... different. You start out with a custom character, there's a ton of unique things and a ton of unique players. It's very refreshing, and with a good role play guild it's simply amazing. Also, there are many ways to customize the graphics, allowing it to look nice on even low-end systems, and look great on high-end ones. (for an mmo, of course it can't compare to Black Ops in graphics) Expand
  3. Feb 22, 2013
    I'm relatively new to the MMO world, but I've been playing RPGs since I was a young kid. So this is coming purely from an RPG fan perspective. That being said, I am really enjoying it so far. I got lucky and have a few friends who joined up around the same time, and got invited into a guild fairly quickly, so I've had no problem finding people to do quests with.

The combat is very fun
    and the leveling system is very faithful to D&D while making the necessary tweaks to make it more fun on a PC. The community has been very helpful so far. Most of the negative reviews seem to be early in the game's F2P days, and from what I've read and discerned from talking to other players, the game has evolved a great deal since the early days.

I'm not a graphics fiend, but I found the graphics to be acceptable, and the game runs great (30ish FPS outdoors, 50+ indoors) on my relatively low-end rig with a bit of tweaking, without looking like crap.

I'm really enjoying this so far, about a week after signing up. I recommend doing some research into classes before signing up, or if you don't want to got that route, don't dual class with your first character.

Overall a fun experience so far.
  4. Feb 22, 2013

The combat is very fun

Overall a fun experience so far.

1. It is a great game, matching in spirit the pen and paper version.
  2. It hits on almost every front. Present are the adventure elements of high fantasy, the mysterious magical elements of the war-torn world of Eberron, and the deep-rooted numerical elements.
  3. Sure, there are flaws and the lack of any soloing capability, the occasional difficulty in finding groups, as well as the apparent slowness of levelling get irritating, but they're nothing in the face of what it does properly.