Euro Truck Simulator 2 PC

8.7

1. Dec 31, 2016
    I don't know how many hours I spent in truck games, first 18 WoS series and now ETS2 and ATS, but it goes in thousands. My three main complains are: old and limited engine causing performance drops in cities no matter how powerful your system is, poor economy with complete lack of any difficulty and very limited management of your company and your drivers, you basically have no controlI don't know how many hours I spent in truck games, first 18 WoS series and now ETS2 and ATS, but it goes in thousands. My three main complains are: old and limited engine causing performance drops in cities no matter how powerful your system is, poor economy with complete lack of any difficulty and very limited management of your company and your drivers, you basically have no control over anything. Game needs some mods to make it better and playable on longer term without getting everything completely easy in very short time, but aside from that this is one of my favorite games, I even bought 900 degree steering wheel especially for ETS2/ATS. Very relaxing, occasionally beautiful, just sucks you in for hundreds of hours, although it may not be for everyone. Add to this full modding support, continuous support and regular updates and improved, those games are really cared for. You just know that the game will be improved updated regularly for years and years to come. Expand
  2. Nov 1, 2016
    Gioco fatto veramente bene: Grafica perfetta, camion riprodotti bene e molto altro realismo.
    L'unica pecca è che non si avvicina neanche un po' alla vita di un reale camionista
  3. Oct 4, 2016
    I really like this game and developers always working for game. Game has too many options for you.
    Transportation is a precise business.

TIP: I think The best starting truck is Volvo FH16.
  4. Oct 2, 2016
    Being interested in quirky things I figured I'd give Euro Truck Simulator 2 a try and wow, was I surprised. A fun and relaxing simulator, with a small business aspect added on makes the game very enjoyable. Best played with a controller/wheel set rather than a keyboard, in my opinion.
  5. Sep 14, 2016
    My rating is based upon entertainment value alone. ETS2 is among the best trucker simulators up there, along with 18 Wheels Of Steel: Haulin'.

Positives: * Plenty of cities * Many different trucks * Pretty deep. You can start a company, own trucks, get new licenses etc. * Alright graphics. * You can stream online radio easily. * Endless timekiller. Negatives: *

Positives:

* Plenty of cities

* Many different trucks

* Pretty deep. You can start a company, own trucks, get new licenses etc.

* Alright graphics.

* You can stream online radio easily.

* Endless timekiller.

Negatives:

* Trucks sometimes get stuck after colliding with objects, but usually break loose after a while.

* Even with DLC, there are pretty few countries.

* You get fined when other cars drive into you.

Overall, it's a great game that keeps you engaged. I wonder how many nights I've spent thinking "just one more delivery, just one more delivery, just one more..." It never really gets boring for some reason.
  6. Sep 3, 2016
    Estive lendo alguns comentários e muitos "amigos" Steam tem dito assim: (Que venha o EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 3), mas se prestar-mos ATENÇÃO já estamos no (EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 11 a caminho do 12. Pois a cada atualização o jogo se torna diferente e mais completo. Mais uma vez parabenizo a toda equipe. Que DEUS ilumine as mentes de vocês cada vez mais.
  7. Jul 2, 2016
    Great game. We can download all mods, maps - anything, would we like. Perfect scenery, detailed trucks and acceories, I can´t any words, beacuse it´s a very successful game in this century.
  8. Jun 16, 2016
    Самый лучший на сегодняшний день симулятор евтопейского дальнобойщика!!! Приятная графика,хорошая физика.Огромный игровой мир и неплохие возможности по тюнингу!!!+ основание и развитие своей собственной транспортной компании!!! (а лучший симулятор американского дальнобойщика это "Дальнабойщики 3 Покорение америки")Самый лучший на сегодняшний день симулятор евтопейского дальнобойщика!!! Приятная графика,хорошая физика.Огромный игровой мир и неплохие возможности по тюнингу!!!+ основание и развитие своей собственной транспортной компании!!! (а лучший симулятор американского дальнобойщика это "Дальнабойщики 3 Покорение америки")
  9. Apr 28, 2016
    This game is something I never would have imagined I would like. Driving a truck around the major roads and cities of Europe??? Nah!! I'll pass thanks.

But, thanks to a humble bundle.....I ended up receiving this sneaky little bugger of a game. There is a surprising, relaxed feel about this game while you are moving cargo from one place to another, even when you have to concentrate

There is a surprising, relaxed feel about this game while you are moving cargo from one place to another, even when you have to concentrate on keeping within speed limits or in lanes for shifting off of a junction.

The DLC available to increase your working environment to Scandinavia and Eastern Europe are very welcome additions, with a further one expected to expand Western Europe more. But the modding community is in force here with additional cities being added to the existing maps to increase it all further are really great.

The driving itself is really simple with a few extra keys available for lights and wipers when needed. There are additional keys for other elements that you can choose not to use if you want. You can also add real radio station streams to be played in game to give it a bit of an authentic feel too.

There is a nice levelling system in place which expands your driving length per job or cargoes you can haul as you progress.

The biggest issue I have had is with parking at my arrival points. Reversing in these trucks is very difficult unless you really concentrate but this can be time consuming. Thankfully there is an option to skip the parking with no loss of income. You just make extra for manual parking as opposed to losing it for the AI doing it for you.

This is a game I can drop in and out of for short bursts which allows me to do a job or 2 locally, or I can got for a long haul, if the feeling takes me.

But, I must warn...driving through Denmark is dull as hell.
  10. Feb 9, 2016
    The game is now 3 years old and still under developement. It´s the best Simulator that is one the market until now and you can have endless fun with this product. It´s a very n ice feeling, trucking from one city to another and hearing radio via included Internet stream.
  11. Feb 2, 2016
    i like this game but i wish there was a wide load van in the game and the rest stops was bugger and i hope they do that soon as it would look nice and even better
  12. Jan 3, 2016
    This is quite easily the most oddly addictive and relaxing game I've fooled with in quite a long time. The feeling of truly 'truckin' combined with the desire to 'pimp your ride' added in with touring Europe - I'm lovin' it. The game is easy to jump into - saves are simple, so you can step away safely from the keyboard at any time.

Strap in, dig up your most flashy paint job scheme,

Strap in, dig up your most flashy paint job scheme, toss in your favorite MP3's or Tune in to your favorite station online on the Truck Radio and cruise.
  13. Dec 2, 2015
    NOTE: This review is copied from my Steam review of the game.

Honestly one of the most relaxing video games I've ever had the experience to play. At first glance, it seems like an incredibly boring game in an over-saturated market of simulator games. Most simulator games have become a joke in the gaming community, but this game is genuinely fun. Starting off as just a delivery boy,
    NOTE: This review is copied from my Steam review of the game.

Starting off as just a delivery boy, driving other people's trucks, doing jobs for others can give you hours of entertainment, roaming around the area, all around Europe can feel incredibly relaxing and is a brilliant excuse to listen to a podcast or some music while playing a game.

Although it’s not incredibly realistic in all ways, there are no random occurrences, no police or law enforcements and just the occasional speeding cameras to check if you’re abiding by the speed limit, it’s not the most realistic simulator game on the market. However, it does give the player a basic idea of what it would be like to drive a truck for a living, and it does try hard to make itself a serious game, while also being a relaxing and fun one.
    Getting to the point where you have enough money to purchase your own truck is where the game gets really interesting. Being allowed to roam around the whole of Europe at free will is an amazing blast and then you can work your way up to creating a huge empire of truckers, becoming rich beyond your wildest dreams.
    Without going into too much more detail, this game is a must purchase. A pure joy to experience and with a thriving modding community allowing you to play ONLINE with other people and more, it’s an essential game in your Steam library.
  14. Nov 30, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. é simplesmente um ótimo simulador sua principais vantagens são qualidade grafica excelente,realidade muito boa quase igual ao mundo real entre outras. Expand
  15. Nov 25, 2015
    I am a Newbie when it comes to Euro Truck Simulator 2 and I gotta say, I really enjoy it. There's something to grabbing a cup of coffee and driving across Europe in a Big Rig listening to some French radio station. You really feel the part, as though you're a trucker. It's relaxing and I can not wait for the American version comes out.
  16. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10
  17. Nov 17, 2015
    Best driving simulation game ever made.
    -Can even play with a **** keyboard With 900 degrees .
    -I laughed the hardest i ever have after downloading it, its that funny this game is amazing. -The controls are that realistic , its more as realistic as those racing similators forza and project are saying they are. -New updates includes things like construction zones. -Only downside is I
    Best driving simulation game ever made.
    -Can even play with a **** keyboard With 900 degrees .
    -New updates includes things like construction zones.
    -Only downside is I can't see the traffic lights, and its European traffic laws.
    I wish they made a racing game like this with this engine. Cops chase you, radar scanners lasers like real life More reason to signal etc
  18. Nov 14, 2015
    Best served with your favourite radio station.

Jokes aside, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a well made relaxing truck driving game. It's not much a "simulator" in the exact meaning of the word, i'd say it's more a simulator adaptation for everyone to enjoy and not only die hard fans. Playing Euro Truck Simulator you drive all around a stylized Europe, from country roads to highways,
    Best served with your favourite radio station.

Playing Euro Truck Simulator you drive all around a stylized Europe, from country roads to highways, mostly pleasurably detailed and with the precision of signs and traffic laws you'd expect from a simulator.
    What I found a bit annoying were strange intersections (you will never find intersections that take a lane away), not being able to refill in towns (every real town has at least a gas station), lack of content for non-central Europe states (you cannot go to Sicily for example)
    On the other end I really liked the AI of other cars/vans/trucks, they mostly react like human drivers would to unforeseen events.

EDIT: In recent free updates (following the release of the new "Scandinavia" expansion) the whole graphics got a huge rework and since most concerns of my previous review were about the "poor" graphic implementation, they are all gone. The game now looks fabulous with no impact on performance (actually if feels even better).
    The developers also solved a few issues so that the game is more realistic and even more a pleasure to be played.

While before the "Scandinavia" expansion this game for me was a little more than 7/10 now it's definitely 9/10. Good job SCS Software.
    Recommended to everyone able to use a PC.
  19. Oct 25, 2015
    Yapanların eline sağlık grafikler çok süper ama eksikler de var yağmur yanı sıra kar yağışı yollarda buz kar mevsimsel olaylarının olması lastıklere zincir takmak araçların kirlenmesi gibi daha gerçekci şeyler gelirse dünyanın en güzel oyunu olur :)
  20. Oct 23, 2015
    Me encanta conducir, no puedo negarlo, amo conducir, y este juego hace que sigas ese amor en real. La capacidad de administrar una empresa de camiones, de conseguirlos, de hacer tus rutas... Es un juego PRECIOSO aunque parezca difícil adjetivizar un simulador de camiones de esta forma.
  21. Sep 12, 2015
    One of the best games I have ever played in this genre.

The graphics are superb, the sounds are authentic and the level of realism is great. Its an interactive living free roaming environment. No empty roads or just a few cars here but busy roads with various traffic.
  22. Sep 4, 2015
    in my opinion, this is the better simulator of trucks on the world, its to relax and invite new friends on the steam and a some new actualization its a new surprise.. sorry my english..
  23. Jul 28, 2015
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 is where you can fulfill your dreams of driving a big rig, but to be able to free drive, you need to work and get the money for it. You have a insanely large area to explore, many different trucks to drive, and even add mods to enhance the gameplay, you can even listen to your own song list, or listen to some radio stations included in the app.

Trailer :

Trailer : http://y2u.be/xlTuC18xVII

This game is worth it, no doubt about it ;)

Calming game { Except for when you miss the turn or exit XD }
  24. Jul 24, 2015
    If you're anyway interested in transporting, just buy it, and you WILL enjoy it. The graphics are awesome, trucks are awesome (and there are lot of different trucks, from multiple real manufacturers) the handling is awesome and managing your company feels good too.
  25. Jul 18, 2015
    This is the first trucking game i have played properly, its a relaxed game with beautiful scenery. This game is worth the money and i am prepared to spend money on the add ons that keep getting released. Absolutely spot on game i have no complaints, well done to the makers to put so much effort into this game.
  26. Jul 8, 2015
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 is one of the games i always keep returning to. I basically like it but the gameplay soon gets a bit boring due to it's simplicity. It's more about cruising thru Europe with a truck than anything else. So if you like that, then it's your game. For a 10/10 it would need more gameplay complexity and better motivating balance in higher levels.
  27. May 10, 2015
    I was transporting a 30 ton bulldozer in 150 km/h (93.2 mph), just outside Rotterdam.
    80 km/h limit road -> no speeding ticket
    Rammed an unsuspected civilian's BMW -> no crashed vehicle offense
    Goes dark -> Got charged with headlight offense.

10/10 would go "Truckmageddon mode" again.
  28. Apr 29, 2015
    Super simulator from a Czech company that is number one in the market. Every lover can try what it is to drive a truck through Europe there is a lot of trucks, maps,mods and accessories with which the impression of playing a more real.
  29. Mar 28, 2015
    O melhor simulador de todos os tempos. Falta agora usar o mesmo motor para viagens com ônibus mudando apenas o trailler e estabelecendo estações nas cidades e pontos rurais.
  30. Mar 19, 2015
    If you've ever wondered what it was like to be a truck driver, out there on that lonely road, left to your own personal devices, then your opportunity has finally arrived! I mean sure, there have been plenty of truck driving simulators for the PC over the past few decades, but let's be honest here and admit that they all sucked and were basically just one big gigantic tease that all of usIf you've ever wondered what it was like to be a truck driver, out there on that lonely road, left to your own personal devices, then your opportunity has finally arrived! I mean sure, there have been plenty of truck driving simulators for the PC over the past few decades, but let's be honest here and admit that they all sucked and were basically just one big gigantic tease that all of us truck driving simulator enthusiasts had to endure for what seemed like an eternity, to finally get to the only one worth playing; 'Euro Truck Simulator 2'!

If you like the idea of casually driving down the highway, listening to your favorite music or talk radio stations after a long day of work, then this game is for you. There's just something about using turn signals, adjusting mirrors, and following the general rules of the road that screams relaxing to me, and this game does it all perfectly. Load up your own mp3s or stream from your favorite radio stations as you travel around actual European landscapes all from the comfort of your own living room. This game seems like it would be even more enjoyable with a physical steering wheel and pedal. Well worth the price, and I'm really looking forward to the US version.

1. Aug 4, 2014
    The question isn’t “why would you play a game about that?” The question is “why wouldn’t you play a game about that?” If only those people on that bus knew what they were missing.
  2. PC Master (Greece)
    Jun 10, 2013
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Feb 19, 2013
    If you love trucks Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a essential for your collection.