5.4

1. Sep 10, 2011
    I hate how everyone is hating on this DLC. This is for people like me who did not enjoy Fallout 3 because it was too slow and didn't use the VATS system to its optimal use. I honestly loved OA because of these reasons. I'm not one to care about story, atmosphere, graphics, acting, voice acting, or any of that stuff. The final boss was horrible, though(Extremely glitchy and far too hard).I hate how everyone is hating on this DLC. This is for people like me who did not enjoy Fallout 3 because it was too slow and didn't use the VATS system to its optimal use. I honestly loved OA because of these reasons. I'm not one to care about story, atmosphere, graphics, acting, voice acting, or any of that stuff. The final boss was horrible, though(Extremely glitchy and far too hard). At least I got excellent rewards. Expand
  2. spencerm
    Feb 9, 2009
    I don't know why ppl r bashin it but it is a great expansion and explains the randomnes of the outcasts with lots of new goodies and a higher level cap with new skills.
  3. Nathan
    Apr 23, 2009
    Solid fighting action and a great deal, this expansion is worth the measly 10 bucks. I loved the game play, and got a bit of action rather rping all the time or having to scavenge the whole wasteland to find enemies, it provides a break from the fun and time consuming role play features of the game and makes use of its other features, like VATS. Only downside: bodies disappear when people Solid fighting action and a great deal, this expansion is worth the measly 10 bucks. I loved the game play, and got a bit of action rather rping all the time or having to scavenge the whole wasteland to find enemies, it provides a break from the fun and time consuming role play features of the game and makes use of its other features, like VATS. Only downside: bodies disappear when people are killed in the simulation D: Other than that, great price, great expansion. Expand

1. I love Fallout 3. I love it to an almost indecent extent. It was far and away my game of 2008, and doesn't look like being knocked out of my personal top spot for a good while yet. But when you sift out its role-play, the ammo-box inspection and the exploration and draft in a fleet of health and ammo regeneration points to compensate... well, affairs just feel shallow and somewhat naked.
  2. What's left if you remove the roleplay elements from an action-based RPG? In this case it's three hours of uninspired action. Everything that made Fallout 3 a good game has been removed, obviously to rip off gamers who already explored the whole wastelands - and for those players it's totally worthless.
    The entire download only took me about three hours to finish which isn't a whole lot of time considering the $10 price tag. I had fun while playing Operation:Anchorage despite a few bugs and a couple of game crashes, and the items you get for completing the missions are awesome. If you get a kick out of watching heads fly in VATS like me, you'll find a lot to like in Operation: Anchorage.