5.7

1. Dec 3, 2012
    An island for me to do lots of funny or crazy things thats one of what i need.Although it may takes a feel of bore as time passes by.Seek for diamonds or just sit into a car to drive casualy,complete quests of two opposite forces-a good game.
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    i love this game!its so amazing i don't have enough words to describe it.
    the graphics are very cool and unique, the shooting is amazing and i especially like the blood after you shoot and the sound of it .there are alot of amazing maps in the game and some only for sniper that are very good also.there are alot classes to choose from and the gameplay is amazing in multiplayer .
    the
    i love this game!its so amazing i don't have enough words to describe it.
    the singleplayer is less fun its the same concept over and over again but its still isn't bad.the only bad thing in it is the multiplayer bugs but you can live with it.
    i cant wait for far cry 3!
  3. Jan 1, 2011
    I would tend to agree with the professional reviewers rather than the users on this one - Far Cry 2 is an immersive, graphically excellent, and reasonably realistic game. It's extremely atmospheric, and the unusual setting - an unnamed war-torn African nation - gives it a unqiue feel.

It's clear from many of the other user reviews here that people expect certain things from a first-person shooter, and Far Cry 2 isn't ticking those boxes. Personally, I am not a big fan of linear gameplay, preferring open, 'sandbox' games like the GTA series, so to me Far Cry 2 is a breath of fresh air. Being able to move around at your own pace, in a very realistic world (in terms of audio/graphics, at least), and come up with your own tactics rather than having to follow a set path makes this a lot of fun.

I've dropped 1 point because of the instantly-respawning enemies (as mentioned in many other reviews) and because if you cause trouble, run away, and come back, everyone seems to have forgotten about you, which is weird. The story is a little weak, but honestly, who really wants 20-minute-long cut scenes? In short, this beautiful and open-ended game doesn't stick to the conventions of FPSes, and that makes it something unique.
  4. Apr 28, 2011
    Finally, an open world shooter where everyone wants to kill you and not the other way round. At first this game did indeed seem to be a bit boring, but after about five hours of game play I really got stuck into it. Sure, it doesn't cater for all markets, but if you want a serious, realistic FPS this is the game to buy. Maybe there could have been a bit more interactivity with the map andFinally, an open world shooter where everyone wants to kill you and not the other way round. At first this game did indeed seem to be a bit boring, but after about five hours of game play I really got stuck into it. Sure, it doesn't cater for all markets, but if you want a serious, realistic FPS this is the game to buy. Maybe there could have been a bit more interactivity with the map and a few more side missions as well although I must give the Map Designers a big round of applause, I have lived in Africa for 9 years now and this game truly brings out the rugged, harsh, dangerous yet beautiful landscape that is, Africa. Expand
  5. Mar 18, 2014
    The issue with Far Cry 2 is that it's marketed incorrectly. They sell it as a shooter and so people think they should run around and engage enemies whenever they see them. If you try to do that in Far Cry 2, you'll die - first in the game, then of boredom.

It's a realistic, stealth based shooter and that's how it should be treated. Imagine that you're actually running around in Africa trying to survive and you'll do better. You avoid combat unless you need not to or have a great advantage, if you are discovered by a multitude of enemies, you wreak havoc and run for your life. You infiltrate during the night, not the daytime. You don't drive around on the road near checkpoints in a country at war. You kill without mercy and you get better at it as the game goes on. Not through XP and levels, but just by improving. That's an amazing experience in itself.

If you think carefully, stealth around a bit and plan your approach, there's literally no game ever made that'll reward you like this one will. You can choose to go in hard with granades and LMGs, or snipe from a hill top or sneak up close and take them down one at a time (or not take them down and just do what you came for). You'll pull off amazing infiltrations and assassinations, you'll experience an enemy truly scared of you and you play a story that transcends any attempted in a shooter before. Based on Conrad's great novel "The Heart of Darkness" (like Apocalypse Now is), you'll get an interesting and raw approach to Africa and the wars that ravage the continent. This game actually has something to say and it knows how to say it. It is, however, not a sandbox, casual fun shooter and it was a mistake to market it as such.

A word of advice, put the game on top difficulty. The AI seems broken on the lower ones and the game doesn't become too hard on the hardest one. Just as long as you remember that if you're outnumbered five to one and they know where you are, you're not going to win. At least not always.
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    Love this game, I know that its got a lot of bad thing(like character voices, not so good scenario, and some times get boring). But still its awesome/ Very big and beautiful world, excellent made guns, finding diamond. It makes game so cool.
  7. Aug 11, 2011
    Im certain that my taste in games would be highly respected by my peers if any of them were gamers so hark my words. you get out what you put in to this game.
    I put off playing this game for a while because of the reasons stated in the low scoring reviews but then I remembered, actually, I prefer making my own conclusions.
    get blazed, relax, difficulty to hardcore, tactically plan your
    get blazed, relax, difficulty to hardcore, tactically plan your approach to combat and suck in the vibe.
    To all those people rating this low... I can understand why.
    However, when you get older and your tastes start maturing you'll start to appreciate this game.
    You are probably looking for that stunning girl with amazing personality and deep conversation, with a cracking body and a good sense of humour. Far Cry 2 is more like a 45 year old woman, past her prime but still attractive, and delivers where it really matters... the bedroom.
    I have no idea where im going with this analogy....
    ..oh yeah.
    The latter is definitely much more of a challenge to get involved with but once you crack it and those stilletoes are diggin into your back and shes calling you a piece of dirt... you will be way more satisfied.
  8. Sep 3, 2011
    It may be called FarCry 2 but it really has no connection to the story as far as I could tell. Just a name that would get it more sales but that doesn't make it bad. Quite the opposite! It's a huge non-linear game based in Africa where you, one of eight other characters is sent undercover to kill Jackel, someone arming both sides of a civil war there! It's very enjoyable and has the usualIt may be called FarCry 2 but it really has no connection to the story as far as I could tell. Just a name that would get it more sales but that doesn't make it bad. Quite the opposite! It's a huge non-linear game based in Africa where you, one of eight other characters is sent undercover to kill Jackel, someone arming both sides of a civil war there! It's very enjoyable and has the usual shooter elements that were done amazingly as the FarCry series has always done. The animations, physics, graphics and everything else is brilliant and looks almost real... That is if you get past the vehicles. They're fun to drive but two things make them to unbelievable. One, being that the break down waaay to easily and the second reason being that their physics is way off. Hitting a bush with a car in real life doesn't make the car completely stop and raise the back wheels into the air, a wall would do that! Other than the vehicle physics and strength this game is amazing and anyone who loves open world or shooters should defiantly take a look at this! Expand
  9. May 5, 2012
    Erm, why has this got a user score of 5.6? The console version is terrible compared to PC. On consoles it's running at 720, 30 FPS and on lower graphics and FoV. Not to mention the hideous controls, which are unresponsive and make movement more awkward than any other game. Hence why on multiplayer there is practically auto-aim rather than aim assist. On PC however, the framerates areErm, why has this got a user score of 5.6? The console version is terrible compared to PC. On consoles it's running at 720, 30 FPS and on lower graphics and FoV. Not to mention the hideous controls, which are unresponsive and make movement more awkward than any other game. Hence why on multiplayer there is practically auto-aim rather than aim assist. On PC however, the framerates are smooth, graphics are better in every way due to DX10 support controls are better... I guess it's because PC gamers compare it to Crysis and the first Far Cry whereas those console kids haven't seen the good stuff. Whilst it's true that this is notthing like the first game, I think that it makes it better because it shows there's been some work done and it isn't just copy and paste. The actual gameplay experience is more similar than you might think, but you couldn't tell it's a Far Cry game without the title. Regardless, it's still a fantastic game, with my only criticism being the lack of players in ranked matches on multiplayer. Expand
  10. Dec 7, 2012
    I love the setting and mood of this game, not to mention the lack of a HUD which increases immersion. Combat is very fun, with capable AI opponents that turn psychotic in vehicles. There is nothing like shooting a flare pistol at someone in the dark and lighting them and the surroundings on fire. Missions do get repetitive, but the incredible landscape and enjoyable combat compensate forI love the setting and mood of this game, not to mention the lack of a HUD which increases immersion. Combat is very fun, with capable AI opponents that turn psychotic in vehicles. There is nothing like shooting a flare pistol at someone in the dark and lighting them and the surroundings on fire. Missions do get repetitive, but the incredible landscape and enjoyable combat compensate for everything else. I came back to this game after playing a bit of Far Cry 3. Expand
  11. Mar 10, 2012
    I only just recently got into Far Cry 2. Previously, I had played the first one, and enjoyed it greatly. When I noticed that a second one had come out, I decided I had to try it out. My first impressions, before even playing it, were slightly low, seeing that the game was not released by CryTek, but instead, Ubisoft (not a huge fan of them.) However, Giving it a try, I was met with a newI only just recently got into Far Cry 2. Previously, I had played the first one, and enjoyed it greatly. When I noticed that a second one had come out, I decided I had to try it out. My first impressions, before even playing it, were slightly low, seeing that the game was not released by CryTek, but instead, Ubisoft (not a huge fan of them.) However, Giving it a try, I was met with a new experience on this game. It ran great on my computer, a lower-end machine (running Intel HD Graphics) with a close to 35 FPS and only had issues with slightly lengthy loading periods. I was amazed by how the atmosphere of the game was. The landscape portrayed many elements of the African area it takes place in, from deserts, to forests, to grasslands and everything in between. Even more amazing to me was the implicated weather system and realistic natural elements, such as being able to burn vegetation, and the sun moving relative to the time of day (in game time.) What sold me most on this score of 10 was the fact that all this was done, and so much was fit into the game, without me having to close processes to free up memory. This game is one of the few games I would give a 10 to, and it deserves it. I will be looking forward to Far Cry 3, and hope that it amazes me once again. Expand
  12. Aug 11, 2014
    Just an unforgettable open world FPS game. Amazing African landscapes graphics. The shooting is realistic, as well as fire and explosions. The ability of driving vehicles and boats. You can use them to escape if you wish, but they are vulnerable against bullets and rockets. The repairing is ridiculous but I can close my eyes on that one. The scenario is a bit repetitive but not boring. FarJust an unforgettable open world FPS game. Amazing African landscapes graphics. The shooting is realistic, as well as fire and explosions. The ability of driving vehicles and boats. You can use them to escape if you wish, but they are vulnerable against bullets and rockets. The repairing is ridiculous but I can close my eyes on that one. The scenario is a bit repetitive but not boring. Far Cry 2 is an amazing video game that worth to be played more than once. Expand
  13. May 21, 2012
    well... it maybe true its repetitive, but open world, and nice graphic is priceless. i like the way we roam the big world, doing things we want to try... and it is not really that boring, if you are the types of person who like it. But, i believe FarCry3 would be the best because it really have soul in its character (i saw the trailer and it was amazing).
  14. May 21, 2012
    Awesome game with cool story and graphics, the cinematics are great i love this game the IA are very worked and the concept of this game is interresent (sorry for my english i am french)
  15. Jun 26, 2012
    Really brilliant! Awesome! The gameplay and the AI are just perfect to the entertainment of the gamer. I liked so much, but I only think that sometimes the game is too difficult, and complex to novice players.
  16. Mar 3, 2013
    This game is amazing. The whole country is detailed and beautiful, the guns are realistic and the AI is pro. The country is amazing because of the realistic graphics and details are put in everywhere. The guns are realistic because if you steal guns from bodies, they may not work and can jam and such, so unlike most FPS games, you will find yourself buying new guns when you already have aThis game is amazing. The whole country is detailed and beautiful, the guns are realistic and the AI is pro. The country is amazing because of the realistic graphics and details are put in everywhere. The guns are realistic because if you steal guns from bodies, they may not work and can jam and such, so unlike most FPS games, you will find yourself buying new guns when you already have a used model of the same gun. Finally, the AI is pro because of how they respond to anything, if there is only a few of them and you are running away, they will let you go, if there is like 7 of them they will pursue you and do everything possible to kill you, including drive you off the road or smash their car into yours. They will also use flanking maneuvers and split up. If thats not enough, the whole game is free roam and theres a whole bunch of NPC "buddies" that have different storys and can help you. This is a great game Collapse Expand
  17. Oct 16, 2012
    Wow, this game is realy nice, the graphic are magic and the story is amazing. This a game for player that like fallout or RPG game. This is fantastic and the third is coming soon :)
  18. Nov 13, 2012
    Certainly not a game for everyone, this game challenges your imagination. While it does feel like a bunch of land with very few missions, you create your own fun. Use your sniper and go big game hunting, find every diamond briefcase, etc....There are almost no limits in this game. Plus, this game has some of the best gunplay i've ever seen . 31 weapons (with DLC) and i've tried themCertainly not a game for everyone, this game challenges your imagination. While it does feel like a bunch of land with very few missions, you create your own fun. Use your sniper and go big game hunting, find every diamond briefcase, etc....There are almost no limits in this game. Plus, this game has some of the best gunplay i've ever seen . 31 weapons (with DLC) and i've tried them all. Like all, and use all except for about 5. Sure, some of the missions are repetitive, but most shooters have this mechanic of "go here and shoot." This game allows you to approach the objective from literally any angle, with any plan of attack, making each battle feel fresh. Expand
  19. May 1, 2014
    Brilliant game. No fancy schmancy crafting. No lame RPG crap. No HUD. No hand holding. No Jason Brody. FC2 is the essence of immersive gaming. Clean, beautiful, realistic.
  20. Apr 27, 2013
    Far Cry 2 does not deserve a 5.6. It deserves an 8.7 IMO, because this game is amazing and was way ahead of its time. The fire spreads, which means that if you need to retreat, use molotovs, flame throwers, or the flare gun and create a fire boundary to keep your enemies at bay. Also, enemies are extremely realistic. If you surprise them they jump back, if they're on the ground they moanFar Cry 2 does not deserve a 5.6. It deserves an 8.7 IMO, because this game is amazing and was way ahead of its time. The fire spreads, which means that if you need to retreat, use molotovs, flame throwers, or the flare gun and create a fire boundary to keep your enemies at bay. Also, enemies are extremely realistic. If you surprise them they jump back, if they're on the ground they moan and scream, if they need help they call their friend's names. The driving is just what it should be. Vehicles steer nicely and are easy to drive. The vehicles are what a poor African country would have (old cars, buggies with a place for gunners, heavy assault trucks, ammo trucks, ATV's, and rare jeeps). The towns may not be what you expect; they have no civilians and look extremely poor. The missions are good and the game really creates a sense of "you're in it for the money, nothing else." This is a great game, and I hope you get it! Expand
  21. Mar 27, 2013
    Nice game,graphic(i dont care)good weapon store GOOD story,there is a outpost or house must be captured and got a home helping people got medicine its nice to helping people and i almost like it is Hunting Diamond that was i like it Far Cry 2 NICE GAME EVER
  22. ERB
    Jul 29, 2013
    Why does users hate this I mean It is an enjoyable game and very addicting as well.
  23. Jun 2, 2014
    There is nothing wrong with this game EXCEPT for the bullet-sponge enemies; this I can definitely attest to. Far Cry 2 is tough as nails but if you actually have a backbone then you should be willing to accept the challenge. The hyper-realism in this game really works and the self-op elements such as looking for medicine, fixing your car, repairing your weapons add an amount of tensionThere is nothing wrong with this game EXCEPT for the bullet-sponge enemies; this I can definitely attest to. Far Cry 2 is tough as nails but if you actually have a backbone then you should be willing to accept the challenge. The hyper-realism in this game really works and the self-op elements such as looking for medicine, fixing your car, repairing your weapons add an amount of tension that is truly hard to come by. The environment is eerily barren with the exception of some wildebeest and about 6000 mercenaries. Fire mechanics are something special and the combination of a rapidly spreading fire and a gunfight with twenty mercs never gets old. If you want a really brutal experience that doesn't resort to cheap arcade tricks then give this a try, but this should be required reading for all FPS fans. Expand
  24. Sep 26, 2013
    A misunderstood game. People bash it for being repetitive, when it's really no more repetitive than the player.
    The progress you get for doing missions are diamonds, which means new equipment, which means new ways to approach and deal with what Africa throws at you. It gives you plenty of toys, but it seems the average player sticks with the full-auto approach the whole way through.

The AI is not dumb, the game just isn't holding your hand with visual/audible pointers of how close you are to being spotted.
    They can get suspicious, team up to search the area they saw something in, or they'll deem it safe enough to check out alone.
    They'll carry their wounded, hear a body dropping to the ground if it's close enough, they'll attack the last position they saw you in, they'll lose track of you.
    Is it night? They'll have a harder time seeing you.
    Is it windy and/or raining? They'll have a harder time seeing you.
    Is it broad daylight? Take big detours and watch out for snipers if you want to stay hidden.
    That's a heck of a lot more intelligence than the average FPS.
    They also feel human compared to other shooters, they'll shoot the breeze with each other when undisturbed, communicate with each other under combat, pep-talk, become terrified as they realize they're on their own with a guy who just killed everyone they worked with.

The game has flaws, such as enemies re-spawning when you get a certain distance away from a checkpoint (really though Far Cry 3's system meant there was nothing to do in an area ever again after clearing them). The lack of any friendly AI, and overly aggressive drivers that will not stop chasing you. The weapon degradation system is incomplete, with the only way to avoid it is to grab a new gun often. The malaria attacks doesn't really add anything but an annoyance. The buddy rescue system is a genius second-chance mechanic that won't abruptly end your story, but other than that the buddies are shallow and without use.

Immerse yourself in a game that 'll never take you out of your character's view, you'll reach out to grab stuff, you'll snap fingers back into place, pull shrapnel and bullets out of your arm. Watch your character pull and bang on his weapon when they jam. Even the shop shows you pull out the chair and sit down in front of an old monochrome monitor.
    Plan ahead with your equipment, scout the locations to look for opportunities, and watch the game react to your actions. There's nothing like starting a fire at a safe distance, and hear the AI panic, only to later have a rocket stash ignite and send rockets everywhere.
    The missions are simple because it's up to you to make it interesting with the mechanics the game provides. The world is a box of fireworks waiting to go off one by one. Don't put on blinders and look straight at the mission objective, the mission is also to get there. The journey is part of the mission, part of your story.

Overall, if you're the kind of person who likes to put some thought and creativity into his shooting, hates being led by the nose in his FPS, a game you can play over and over without it ever being the same, there's no game that will reward you more than Far Cry 2. And it remains my all-time top 5 single-player game.
  25. Dec 8, 2013
    This is a really fun, really good game. Let's the the AI out of the way first. It's very impressive, the way they react to your every move. If you stumble upon a small outpost of like 5-7 enemies, they might not give chase if you take off right away, but if you charge into a stronghold like outpost, with something like 20 guys, they'll hop into cars and chase you until they kill you, orThis is a really fun, really good game. Let's the the AI out of the way first. It's very impressive, the way they react to your every move. If you stumble upon a small outpost of like 5-7 enemies, they might not give chase if you take off right away, but if you charge into a stronghold like outpost, with something like 20 guys, they'll hop into cars and chase you until they kill you, or you manage to shake them off. The graphics for this game are pretty, and I'm never disappointed with the graphics, I'm just not always in awe, which is okay. The NPC "buddies" system is really cool. If you save a guy from a outpost, in free roam or mission, he will them become your 'buddy". This is cool already, but get this: One time I was running on foot, with little health and no syringes. Suddenly I get brought down from a accurate enemy shot, and then I think i'm dead. After a short black screen, the game comes back to one of my NPC buddies helping me up, and handing me a weapon. Then me and him get into an epic firefight against the remaining 8 enemies. We actually won, but the realistic manner in which the enemy attacked was marvelous. I was amazed how a few of them left to run through the foliage to get a better shooting position on our exposed flanks, while the percentage of the enemies stayed and continued to engage us head-on. My NPC buddy was also very helpful in combat, and he actually killed a couple more guys than I did. The whole firefight lasted something like 10 mins, and to this day was one of the most epic non-scripted video game firefights I've been in. Expand
  26. Jul 19, 2013
    This version is a lot better than the 360 version modding made sure i didnt have to travel everywhere for pointless missions the graphics are very good on my rig the gameplay is very well done and i can mod out the annoyning things like malaria and gun jamming so the PC version is better because i can mod out all the annoyning elements
  27. Oct 2, 2013
    One of the best games ever made, Far Cry 2 made the best free-world I have ever seen, with one of the history's of video game history, and the best graphics at the time which are still good today.
  28. Dec 14, 2013
    With an emphasis on realism and dirty, African politics rather than sex and drugs, I feel that this game's setting makes it superior to Far Cry 3. However, it is not without its faults. A bad fast travel system and horribly long and boring distances make a car essential, and even then, you still travel through the same guard-infested checkpoints hundreds of times. Stealth and tactics are aWith an emphasis on realism and dirty, African politics rather than sex and drugs, I feel that this game's setting makes it superior to Far Cry 3. However, it is not without its faults. A bad fast travel system and horribly long and boring distances make a car essential, and even then, you still travel through the same guard-infested checkpoints hundreds of times. Stealth and tactics are a must, as you are constantly outnumbered and cannot simply run and gun your way through missions. Far Cry 2: Fun gameplay lightly sprinkled amongst long portions of tedious travelling. Expand
  29. Jan 3, 2014
    Far Cry 2 is just wow, The graphics for the year 2008 are absolutely excellent for this time. You can actually see your hands when the door opens and in a lot of games of this time, that doesn't happen. It has a great storyline as well. The weapons are all amazing but the problem is the enemy weapons jam which is understandable because those are in poor conditions and sometimes even theFar Cry 2 is just wow, The graphics for the year 2008 are absolutely excellent for this time. You can actually see your hands when the door opens and in a lot of games of this time, that doesn't happen. It has a great storyline as well. The weapons are all amazing but the problem is the enemy weapons jam which is understandable because those are in poor conditions and sometimes even the weapons that you buy jam. That is my only negative of Far Cry 2. Expand
  30. Jan 30, 2014
    The best Open World shooter made by Ubisoft. Is more open world than Far Cry 3. Then really knows "Open world design". If you didn't play this game, play it. And if you play Far Cry 3 and you don't like it for an unknown reason play this game and you will find out the reason.
  31. Dec 1, 2014
    This is an action packed, beautiful and challanging adventure in the jungle. Everytime the sun turns the blue sky red and casts its beams through the giant towering jungle trees i feel the chill. The AI enemy is unpredicteble, often i found myself just walking between objectives when suddenly somebody starts fire at you with ak47, scaring the absolute **** out of me. Everytime you die, youThis is an action packed, beautiful and challanging adventure in the jungle. Everytime the sun turns the blue sky red and casts its beams through the giant towering jungle trees i feel the chill. The AI enemy is unpredicteble, often i found myself just walking between objectives when suddenly somebody starts fire at you with ak47, scaring the absolute **** out of me. Everytime you die, you start from a safehouse, witch gives survival in this game a real meaning and planning your route is vital. Your carracter never speaks, giving me a chance to put my own face on the caracter and imagine myself in the role as a struggeling adventurer in the jungle. I have played through the campain 3 times now, and my heart still beats for this masterpiece Expand
  32. Sep 13, 2014
    Amazing game with really good graphics but a little confusing story. Had a glitch or two also on the last mission but I really enjoyed it on PC and then on Xbox360. I recommend it to anyone that likes Open World FPS.
  33. Oct 4, 2014
    I guess this game is one of those "love them or hate them". I must say it is one of my totally favourite games ever. Everything from graphics to story really works for me, it allows different scenario gameplay styles, different approaches and if I dont want to, Im not bored for a second. AI of enemies is surprisingly good, they flank you, get alerted quite often and so on. Also the systemI guess this game is one of those "love them or hate them". I must say it is one of my totally favourite games ever. Everything from graphics to story really works for me, it allows different scenario gameplay styles, different approaches and if I dont want to, Im not bored for a second. AI of enemies is surprisingly good, they flank you, get alerted quite often and so on. Also the system of discovering resources as opposition to completing missions is quite clever. Scale of weapons is quite large, theyre not adjustable in terms of different equipment for them, but that doesnt matter. Physics in this game are superb, I really do enjoy setting things on fire or throwing things up. for 2008 game, this is excellent, half of nowadays games dont have physics like this.
    The main point of this game are graphics and environment. I have to admit, the graphics and the map design here is quite excellent - the locations are superb, the changing of weather and environment (from desert to jungle-ish environment) is perfect and it is more a virtual holidays for me than a game.
    Of course there are few flaws, like static aim with sniper rifle - no breath movement, but its nothing compared to the feeling from this game.
    I played this game like 8 times at single player and still Im finding something new - definitely recommended to anyone with love for exceptional FPS experience.

1. Combat is thrilling – each weapon packing a solid, vicious blast; movement suggesting heft and momentum. [Dec 2008, p.80]
  2. By adopting a laissez faire attitude to player discretion, Ubisoft has crafted a brilliant follow-up.
    More importantly, it has nowhere near as many bugs as something like "S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl," a title that bears many similarities. Add to the roughly 25 hour single-player campaign a remarkably easy-to-use map creation tool and a full multiplayer suite, and you've got one of the most complete overall gaming packages of the year, as well as one of the most ambitious.