F.E.A.R. Combat PC

7.7

1. MichaelJ.
    Sep 16, 2006
    Too high minimum required for this game and too low AI enemy, but sometime I must 10 X restart level.
  2. Fearlessd
    Sep 8, 2006
    Boring, the same gameplay experience as multiplayer games 10 years ago: run around a cramped overcrowded building firing a machine gun. Newer graphics, but its so dark and goes so fast they don't really add much to the experience.
  3. Dec 4, 2012
    Made me ill. This game was designed using the latest research on the subject of fear and how to induce it. Very heavy handed stuff; subharmonics, iconic imagery dredged from the collective subconscious, strobe frequencies etc. It's too bad because i liked the game play. Playing this game never failed to give me unpleasant physiological side-effects. No other game i have played has everMade me ill. This game was designed using the latest research on the subject of fear and how to induce it. Very heavy handed stuff; subharmonics, iconic imagery dredged from the collective subconscious, strobe frequencies etc. It's too bad because i liked the game play. Playing this game never failed to give me unpleasant physiological side-effects. No other game i have played has ever done this me and I have played a lot of computer games. Why would I want to pay for this experience? It's my time off...I'm tryin' to relax...have some yuks. Booooooooo-urns Expand
  4. Mar 30, 2011
    I just got on it late i know but if you like getting one shot by hackers, using speed hacks and countless others then this game is for u. worst free FPS ever. if i could give it a - rep i would
  5. Jok`R
    Aug 19, 2006
    The game is very boring, except for graphics there is nothing else new. You could take Unreal Tournament and it is the same like FEAR Combat.

1. F.E.A.R. Combat will not revolutionize the FPS genre like "Half-Life" did all those years ago, but it is fun, fast paced, and better than many of the other titles out there. And, you can’t beat the price.
    An early Christmas present from Monolith and it is some violent and vicious online action that looks absolutely gorgeous, although players will need a pretty hefty gaming rig to experience it in all its glory.
  3. Way to go, Vivendi! It is always better to give it away free than let it be forgotten. [Dec 2006]