7.1

1. Nov 15, 2011
    The gameplay can be as smooth as possible, but there is one problem with the game on PC, which drops the score a lot for me - and that is the controlls. It is superhard to get something going, especially those special moves. The game really isn't physically possible to play with the keyboard.
  2. Oct 2, 2011
    Direction of passes simply awfully, processing of a sword and possibility are disgusting to punch, game has lost зÑ
  3. Oct 4, 2011
    FIFA2012 is a nice new engine with the all time long lacking depth. The collision engine is certainly pretty and spectacular, but the fluidity from one animation to another is abrupt. This engine needs work or more motion capture as most players are a type.

Defensively it is ok, but does not have the IA the new PES has. It still feels too arcadey and easy to defend. Offensively it is just horrid, all goals are extremely similar and the ball physics is just not real. I'm sorry but the shooting animations coupled with a bad ball flight and awkward curls just make this game fun but definitely not football. The king has left his throne this year.
  4. Sep 30, 2011
    The game in pc is like fifa11 with impact engine and little bigger field to play.The shots easily goes in nets and some times keepers concerned aufful goals.The game is good but 7 is the most i give...for the pc.this is it.
  5. Oct 20, 2011
    very good, bringing many changes from the previous series. better animation, more realistic gameplay, eliminating bugs from previous versions and many more.
  6. Oct 25, 2011
    First off, don't play Soccer games with a keyboard. I played this on PC using a 360 controller for windows. However I must keep in mind those who do not own this piece of hardware (or any controller) and therefore judge this playing with keyboard, and I must say, it is a terrible way of playing, DON'T DO IT. You're better of buying the game for the console than for the PC.
    I must say
    I must say however, that this is the only real downside I can think of regarding this release for the PC.
    The game itself is great, the graphics are very nice and the physics get more realistic each year. It's not a great deal different from its predecessors but that's because most of these games are finished, there is nothing more to add. However, they have added one new feature regarding physics and that's the collision. The collisions are realistic, though somewhat annoying, which means you can't bump into a player and magically circle around them. You collide with them, causing people to fall. Not a great addition but still a nice thing to see nonetheless.
    I'm happy to see all the modes are still there, including my favorite: Career mode, using my personally created player. There's a mode for practicing but also friendly matches can be played.
    It also plays very smoothly, and I'm not talking fps wise (that all depends on your specs).

All in all, great game if you like them. But I would recommend getting the console version rather than the PC one, unless you have some sort of controller.
  7. Jan 29, 2012
    I'll start with an overall rating.

FIFA 12 PC (keyboard player) Gameplay: 3 Graphics: 8 Realism: 6 Menu: 7 Overall: 6. So far, the gameplay is the worst of all FIFA PC. Although the graphics is the best of all FIFA PC's. FIFA is the most unpredictable game soccer game ever published. You can win out of nowhere from the best, and you can loose from the worst. (example: Manager
    I'll start with an overall rating.

FIFA 12 PC (keyboard player)
    Gameplay: 3
    Graphics: 8
    Realism: 6
    Menu: 7

FIFA is the most unpredictable game soccer game ever published. You can win out of nowhere from the best, and you can loose from the worst. (example: Manager mode Schalke 04 played a match against Bayern who was on the top of the league with a lot of points ahead of number too. I managed to win 5-0, I was amazed, I never thought I could actually acomplish that. I didn't do it a second time either. Then I played a 3th league team. Which I defeaded after replaying it 5 times. I kept on getting goals against in the last minutes 87, 88. 89 and 90+) This is just one of the many, many, many examples.

)Tactical defending, fail, leave it, do something else.
    )I lost games because of the self injury (wtf) because of 'OUTOFNOWHERE' ouch I am hurt I am not controlable anymore.
    )Impact engine, amazing. Only fail lots of lots of times.
    )Players have no sense in the game, they don't know when to expect a pass or how to walk for a thruw ball when countering. The players are just footballplayers who play individualy, there is no team spirit in them. Hard to discribe, many will understand.
    )Passing/thruwball makes no sense. The passing sucks, first of all. You pass to someone and it sometimes changes direction... or you just don't add enough power so it's really bad pass. Normal passes or like thruw balls many times, and the other way around.
    )CPU is great at long balls, really.
    -CPU is just BAD, seriously, fifa work on it..
    -CPU has the abilty to walk thruw your defends.. if you know what I mean, probably do.
    Just zig zag thruw the defenders while the defenders try to get the ball and faith away when they left there foot.
    It's just a complete mess when an attacker gets in 16 box.
    -CPU knows how to avoid tackles like a really big BOSSW.
    -CPU is just **** up, FIX IT.

-Skill moves are no more.

KEYBOARDKEYBOARDKEYBOARDKEYBOARDKEYBOARD
    I don't know but It's really FIFA 12 PC, not 360.. If people want to play it with a xbox controller they will get a 360 themself.. OKAY. I will be able tell more, but I wont let fifa down to much. It's a perfect '6' game.
    Make FIFA 13 PC (KEYBOARDDD!) forget FIFA 12 PC.

Take care.

Reactions/questions/etc to :
    LaurensArtz@hotmail.com

1. Nov 9, 2011
    Spectacular player collisions and tackles, and a far more realistic pace make FIFA 12 the best football sim yet.
  2. Nov 7, 2011
    Online multiplayer is FIFA 12's saving grace. Without it, it's a reasonably good game with fair graphics, deep defense system and a promising, albeit somewhat unnatural, player impact mechanics. With multiplayer, it's the best soccer game in quite some time.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 30, 2011
    New football sim isn't flawless but it is able to attract fans and revive the spirit of competition in every player again. The weakest link is the referees (as usual). [Oct 2011]