7.1

1. Dec 15, 2013
    A treat for all the football fans. This game is awesome. battle for possession makes it more interesting, good graphics, nice celebration moves, nice skill moves, the only thing I find it difficult is playing this game with the help of the keyboard. It makes it difficult to perform skill moves.
    Overall 9/10
    Graphics 8.6/10
    Controls 8/10
  2. Jan 9, 2013
    This is the buggiest experience I've ever had with a game. Couldn't get it to launch no matter what I tried even though there was a lot of people online with the same problem i.e. "Unable to Save Personal Settings" followed by a frozen picture of Wayne Rooney. Turns out the problem was the á in my name meaning I had to alter my computer name and Windows user name just to start this game up. This solution came a year late as the same ridiculous problem occurs with Fifa 13 so EA finally decided to offer some support. However, after playing through around 6 games of a season, I found out that I still couldn't save the game so playing manager mode is a no go. I then decided to play some online head to head only to find that I was denied every match due to the internet connection dropping, something that happens with no other game for me. So basically all I can do is play single games against the computer, and EA offer very little support in fixing the overwhelming issues with the game. I couldn't recommend this game on any level for the PC, if you want to play Fifa, you've got to go console. Expand
  3. Oct 3, 2012
    FIFA 2012 is undoubtedly the best football game ever. Lots of innovations in control on the field, innovations career mode, new things and many more things that will make the FIFA 2012 best football game ever, it is recommended to all lovers of FIFA and PES fans also enjoy game
  4. Jun 16, 2012
    One of the most bugged games ever made. Impact engine sucks, so little it reacts correctly. Gameplay sucks, most of the times you can not even select the nearest player. There are lots of connection problems. There is a variety of game modes but none of them are detailed. EA has not patched anything yet. After every patch is applied, something gets worse. They could not even get rid of ATI card microstuttering problem. If you have an ATI card, then you can play at most 2-3 matches fluently. This game offers a lot of things but does not give any of them completely. EA should buy some better engineers and fix this issues. Otherwise, I will continue thinking about that they are kidding us. I dont have 40 bucks to cast away one more time. Expand
  5. Jun 4, 2012
    It's the best football game on the market. Period.

+ Advanced Gameplay & New defensive system
    + Amazing online mode
    + Collision engine should be improved but it's waaaaay better than PES - Really bad football players make long passes and control the ball too easily
  6. May 5, 2012
    The PC Version is the best Fifa since many Years, actually i find it still better then Pro Evo! There are so many features thats are made better then in Pro Evo, i still love Pro in Multiplayer buts in all it loose 4:1 ;)
    Now after 6 month i have the Problem that i cant reach any Ultimate tournament Server...
  7. Mar 6, 2012
    I didn't like the movement of the players. It sucks when compared to PES 2012. The only thing that I think got better is the graphics. Otherwise, nothing has changes from the previous games
  8. Jan 30, 2012
    The Best FIFA ever...amazing gameplay , new features...it's very close too real...i can't stop playing again & again. Just Brilliant ... can't just wait for the next version
  9. Jan 29, 2012
    I'll start with an overall rating. FIFA 12 PC (keyboard player) Gameplay: 3 Graphics: 8 Realism: 6 Menu: 7 Overall: 6. So far, the gameplay is the worst of all FIFA PC. Although the graphics is the best of all FIFA PC's. FIFA is the most unpredictable game soccer game ever published. You can win out of nowhere from the best, and you can loose from the worst. (example: Manager mode Schalke 04 played a match against Bayern who was on the top of the league with a lot of points ahead of number too. I managed to win 5-0, I was amazed, I never thought I could actually acomplish that. I didn't do it a second time either. Then I played a 3th league team. Which I defeaded after replaying it 5 times. I kept on getting goals against in the last minutes 87, 88. 89 and 90+) This is just one of the many, many, many examples.

)Tactical defending, fail, leave it, do something else.
    )I lost games because of the self injury (wtf) because of 'OUTOFNOWHERE' ouch I am hurt I am not controlable anymore.
    )Impact engine, amazing. Only fail lots of lots of times.
    )Players have no sense in the game, they don't know when to expect a pass or how to walk for a thruw ball when countering. The players are just footballplayers who play individualy, there is no team spirit in them. Hard to discribe, many will understand.
    )Passing/thruwball makes no sense. The passing sucks, first of all. You pass to someone and it sometimes changes direction... or you just don't add enough power so it's really bad pass. Normal passes or like thruw balls many times, and the other way around.
    )CPU is great at long balls, really.
    -CPU is just BAD, seriously, fifa work on it..
    -CPU has the abilty to walk thruw your defends.. if you know what I mean, probably do.
    Just zig zag thruw the defenders while the defenders try to get the ball and faith away when they left there foot.
    It's just a complete mess when an attacker gets in 16 box.
    -CPU knows how to avoid tackles like a really big BOSSW.
    -CPU is just **** up, FIX IT.

-Skill moves are no more.

KEYBOARDKEYBOARDKEYBOARDKEYBOARDKEYBOARD
    I don't know but It's really FIFA 12 PC, not 360.. If people want to play it with a xbox controller they will get a 360 themself.. OKAY. I will be able tell more, but I wont let fifa down to much. It's a perfect '6' game.
    Make FIFA 13 PC (KEYBOARDDD!) forget FIFA 12 PC.

Take care.

Reactions/questions/etc to :
    LaurensArtz@hotmail.com
  10. Jan 19, 2012
    I wanted to like this game, but I don't. I started a career and created a player in my likeness. After a few seasons the team I played for was decimated by brainless transaction in the market, maybe only four original members of the team remaining and players like Wayne Rooney playing at fullback. So I became a player manager to keep things realistic, but it is too easy to buy players, even on the hardest setting, any player can be bought, if you can't afford him, just sell a few (easy). I dislike the the choices the computer makes on my behalf (you will NEVER chip a defender) so I turned all playing aids off. But the computer doesn't do what I tell it to do because my player is underdeveloped. I can't evolve him any further as there is a bug that prevents developments from saving after his rating reaches his mid-70's. The Pro camera angle only allows you to see in front of you but is essential once you turn the aids off as you need to point directly in the direction you need the ball to go in. You can adjust the camera to zoom out but that is only when you don't have the ball - so as a striker you can only pass the ball in front of you, not to the side or behind you. Not very useful. This game is mindless and the only reason why people buy it in the numbers that they do is because they are mesmerised by what they see on their TV screens. It's certainly not a good game. I gave it 3 because it does capture some good footbally moments but it just isn't worth it Expand
  11. Dec 23, 2011
    BooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooRING ........................................
  12. Dec 17, 2011
    FIFA was a great game. it has every thing that a good game need.but actually it is really hard to work with the menu.and it has another problem that is the time of the game.i do nat want to play for 10 min but i force you to play at least 4 min for a half. i think 8 is good for this game.
  13. Dec 13, 2011
    An awesome game!! That's it!! that's what FIFA 12 is. For a die hard fan of FIFA ,like me, FIFA 12 is one edition that stands out to be one of the greatest releases of the fifa games along with fifa 11. The changes done were awesome , defending is a bit hard in pc but if you have played fifa before , I am sure you will come to terms with it.
  14. Nov 26, 2011
    New features such as the online gameplay has been improved really well making matches mean more. For instance on normal online play you have a set number of matches to reach the goal number of points. Reach this and you'll promoted to a higher division. gain too little and you'll be relegated. This is a nice touch as before you would simply play one match and then the next without any real meaning to it.

Read the full review @ www.insidepcgaming.com
  15. Nov 21, 2011
    Simply the ultimate football game. Great graphics and game play, improved menus from older versions, new functions (like the youth academy and h2h seasons).
  16. Nov 15, 2011
    The gameplay can be as smooth as possible, but there is one problem with the game on PC, which drops the score a lot for me - and that is the controlls. It is superhard to get something going, especially those special moves. The game really isn't physically possible to play with the keyboard.
  17. Nov 13, 2011
    Best sport game ever, I really was not expecting it, graphics, gameplay and everything is perfect, PC version is great. The game is fantastic score of 10 earned,
  18. Nov 13, 2011
    This game is more polished than most first person shooters, it breaks a lot of ground and everything new that it tries works. I don't stumble around the menus, importing a game face works phenomenally, and SONET implementation is complete and fantastic with the ability to upload replays from within the game UI. If you've came from legacy FIFAs such as 07 or before you'll probably be afraid to buy this because they all have a feel of "we'll add that next year and make some money this year" This game does not have that feel at all but still a lot of mechanics to pay attention to that need improvement; If you've played soccer video games that's the ongoing experiment. Expand
  19. Nov 12, 2011
    Replayability is what really counts in football games. FIFA 12 manages to hook, entertain, surprise, and even more. The experience is majorly improved if you play with other people.
  20. Nov 10, 2011
    The tactical defending system is superb. You need to manage your player with high precision in both attack and defense. This makes it harder but also much more fun. The game benefit players who are tactical in their passing and movement, more than the game styles that just rush against the opponent's goal. The way it is played, it looks and feels as football do in real life. EA have taken a huge step forward with the game realism in this FIFA sequel. As a longtime FIFA player it take some time to get use to the new concept, but it is really worth it. I think I have managed to change the way to play the defense, but I have not grasped the dribbling yet. I see this as an inspiring challenging and hopefully it will improve my game ability, as well. It´s just one problem, I can´t stop playing. Expand
  21. Nov 10, 2011
    this year Fifa is the best Soccer game, I hope the next will be better, also Ultimate team is interesting
    Brilliant brilliant brilliant. This game has a perfect fludity, great movement and endless replayability. The commentary is good, graphics are great and way the ball and players move looks fantastic. Overall a great game.
  22. Nov 10, 2011
    The Career mode still requires some work, especially in terms of the AI as it is sometimes infuriating to play against a weak team on pro difficulty and watch as they defend and attack like a five star team, making little or no errors. Career mode does need a major revamp to make it more interesting as it can get monotonous. One suggestion would be if you could build a team from scratch like in the PES Master League mode. It's just more fun and addictive trying to build a team. Regardless of this it is still enjoyable and the transfer system and commentary are far superior to previous versions. The incorporation of 'Deadline Day' is brilliant and the commentary (even though I think Andy Townsend knows jack about football) this year is more interactive with the game, making it sound like commentary rather than merely pre-recorded sound bytes. The new online mode is simply immense and whatever about the flaws of the single player this mode makes up for it in sheer quality. Overall an excellent game and without a doubt the best Fifa yet. Expand
  23. Nov 8, 2011
    Could not find the graphics settings and took me 10 minutes to finally play. Was so irritated didnt even bother anymore and uninstalled this game. Its maybe like soccer, if you like watching balls bounce of the head of grown men this game is for you.
  24. Nov 1, 2011
    This review provide by http://www.IBuyThisOne.com : Where research and review meet Pros - Great control setting, very advance | With three simple sets (Manual, Semi, Auto) | Also advance for variety (Cross, Shot, Pass and more..) - Great game-play, very flow * Of course, It's FIFA e.g. Instant throw-in without load screen, Cool! - Great AI, CPU Very Smart! *| I rate it as good & bad point
    - Great Online mode
    | Ultimate mode manage your own team, Trade player, sign contract with card.
    | And much more Visit: http://www.ibuythisone.com/10/2011/fifa-12-single-review/ to see full review

Cons
    - Bad search option in Career mode (Master League)
    * Even, they call it advance. But you can't search more than 2 factor. e.g. You want search for player with 3 ability, You can't!
    - Bad bugs, few tiny bugs
    | Such as, Player keep fall down in reply view. and few...

See full review: http://www.ibuythisone.com/10/2011/fifa-12-single-review/
    Buy now!: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OTGE8E/ref=as_li_tf_il?ie=UTF8&tag=ibuthon-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B005OTGE8E
  25. Oct 30, 2011
    The best soccer game till date . The impact engine adds a brilliant touch to the already successful series and the new manager mode interface is the best ever ! All in all its the closest that EA Sports have gotten to real world football!
  26. Oct 25, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. well,it's at least a good try from ea to make FIFA more like the real football,although it's not so real yet,but good try.Overall a 10 score is reasonable. Expand
  27. Oct 25, 2011
    First off, don't play Soccer games with a keyboard. I played this on PC using a 360 controller for windows. However I must keep in mind those who do not own this piece of hardware (or any controller) and therefore judge this playing with keyboard, and I must say, it is a terrible way of playing, DON'T DO IT. You're better of buying the game for the console than for the PC.
    I must say
    however, that this is the only real downside I can think of regarding this release for the PC.
    The game itself is great, the graphics are very nice and the physics get more realistic each year. It's not a great deal different from its predecessors but that's because most of these games are finished, there is nothing more to add. However, they have added one new feature regarding physics and that's the collision. The collisions are realistic, though somewhat annoying, which means you can't bump into a player and magically circle around them. You collide with them, causing people to fall. Not a great addition but still a nice thing to see nonetheless.
    I'm happy to see all the modes are still there, including my favorite: Career mode, using my personally created player. There's a mode for practicing but also friendly matches can be played.
    It also plays very smoothly, and I'm not talking fps wise (that all depends on your specs).

All in all, great game if you like them. But I would recommend getting the console version rather than the PC one, unless you have some sort of controller.
  28. Oct 20, 2011
    very good, bringing many changes from the previous series. better animation, more realistic gameplay, eliminating bugs from previous versions and many more.
  29. Oct 11, 2011
    This is the best soccer game to date in this gen. Gameplay is amazing and the PC version this time has got the attention it deserves, those guys complaining for the lack of keyboard features, get over it, this kind of games is best played with a pad, no questions about it; and the good thing is that you can get a pad for your pc. This year FIFA 12 is a must buy for your gaming rig if actually enjoy football games! Expand
  30. Oct 9, 2011
    Graphics are just as basic as they have been since about 2007 (seriously **** texturing and low rez console grade console junk) which thankfully is saved by the best gameplay of the series so far and half decent animation improvements and faster paced cuscenes over '11. Commentary is ruined by some lisping fool who pronounces the names wrong far to often, bring back Andy Gray.
  31. Oct 9, 2011
    The best game of a series! Realness of the physicist a new cursor all that that so didn't suffice! Simply excellent football simulator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. Oct 9, 2011
  33. Oct 7, 2011
    Perfect game! This is the best PC football, which i played in my life. I am the biggest PES fan, but I must admit that FIFA is much better this year.
  34. Oct 7, 2011
    This is the best FIFA game on PC ever. Period. EA finally decided to give PC gamers a complete version of FIFA after giving us the shaft for several years. Gaming wise, this is a great value for your money. $40 for a brand new triple A release is great. Here are a few things you should be aware of:

* This game is feature for feature, the same as the consoles. Gameplay is exactly the same.
    Don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise. However, you get the added bonus of being able to run the game in 1080p and use 4x anti aliasing.

* This game originated on consoles. It's designed with a gamepad play in mind. Get yourself a gamepad, preferably an Xbox 360 controller

* Most of the issues people are having with the game stem from the Origin software. I'm not a fan of it. Nobody is. Even the FIFA devs seem to be annoyed with it. * FIFA 12 is not an easy game to start playing if you haven't played a previous title. It will take you dozens of games before you get the hang of it. If you are new to the game, set the difficulty to Semi-Pro. When you start beating the AI like 7 to 0 regularly, change to Professional. They didn't include a manual so I suggest you search for FIFA 12 tutorials on youtube/google.

Overall I think this is one of the top PC games of the year. Even if you don't normally like sports game, definitely get this one.
  35. Oct 6, 2011
    just save your money for something worth it, new fifa is just like every other they released. Fun and shinny at start, but after 2-3 hours of playing i've found myself simulating 99% of matches because they were so boring. Also don't even try it without pad, playing with keyboard is horrible
  36. Oct 5, 2011
    Great football game, especially the gameplay and online combination is what makes it so fun. Unfortunately it has many flaws as well from which I have to only pick the "single player sucks" point. It really really does, there is no motivation in single player other then training to get better for online matches. This area needs MAJOR changes. All is saved thanks to the vast online experience however so for football fans its a must buy game. Also, its true that keyboard players cant enjoy this game at all but I dont see this as a flaw but rather its a flaw of these players to use keyboard in a game ported from consoles ! FIFA 10 pretty much started keyboard demise and now in 12, its virtually immposible to play a fair match against a gamepad user. All I have to say to keaboard users is .. dont be a fool and buy the damn gamepad !! I never understood why is it so hard for people to make this change, I was a keaboard user myself before FIFA 11 and I had no problems adjusting to gamepad. Expand
  37. Oct 4, 2011
    In my opinion the best part of the published on the PC. Lame only control, but ... Gamepads have long been ruled by football simulator. The game has pleased me a lot more than PES 12.
  38. Oct 4, 2011
    FIFA2012 is a nice new engine with the all time long lacking depth. The collision engine is certainly pretty and spectacular, but the fluidity from one animation to another is abrupt. This engine needs work or more motion capture as most players are a type.

Defensively it is ok, but does not have the IA the new PES has. It still feels too arcadey and easy to defend. Offensively it is just
    horrid, all goals are extremely similar and the ball physics is just not real. I'm sorry but the shooting animations coupled with a bad ball flight and awkward curls just make this game fun but definitely not football. The king has left his throne this year. Expand
  39. Oct 4, 2011
    So, It's not easy to play FIFA 12 on PC platform because you were experienced on console. But why not play by Gamepad. I think FIFA 12 PC too great this year. Gameplay, Impact Engine or Pro-Player Intelligence are both amazing. The movement of players is realistic, dribble is up to your skill and you have to have a good vision to score or win the match. Finally, I think 9 for FIFA 12 PC is acceptable Expand
  40. Oct 2, 2011
    Direction of passes simply awfully, processing of a sword and possibility are disgusting to punch, game has lost зÑ
  41. Oct 1, 2011
    I'm sure FIFA on consoles is an enjoyable and well-rounded experience, but this isn't a console. This is a PC. And playing on the PC makes you feel like EA is looking down at you with the utmost contempt at every turn.

It's never mentioned in any of the previews that the game is physically impossible to play with the keyboard, the main peripheral of the PC; they simply ported and expected
    all PC users to buy a gamepad to accomodate them. Worse, the only tutorials the game contains are regarding their new "Tactical Defending" system, leading to a FIFA newbie like me knowing the theory of how to "jockey" an opposing defender, but being left with no clue on how to take or defend a penalty, or how to dribble, or how to ... do anything, really. I'm left with the feeling that the game's looked at me and said "You haven't played FIFA before? Seriously? You disgust me." Which is fine, learning curve and all that. Except scratch the surface slightly, and you'll find that the more complex moves you need to play the game require you to grow an extra hand to perform them the way they suggest you do.

Sure, the game looks pretty. The range of animations are very impressive, and the stadium environments and sounds are beautiful. Not that I have much time to admire them; I'm usually occupied with fighting against the clunky, awkward controls which quite often have your players reacting long after you pressed the button, and shouting at the confusing choices which the AI choose to make. Pretty animations are all very well, but if the gameplay isn't smooth, intuitive and controllable, then there's something majorly wrong. If something goes wrong, you need to feel that it's YOUR fault ... not the fault of the controls, or the game.

It's as if FIFA 12 is trying to be a footballer's wife. It looks gorgeous and oozes sexiness, and you know all your mates will look and go "Yeah man, you're playing with FIFA 12". But after a couple of months of living with her, you'll find yourself wondering what your old girlfriend Ms. Sensible Soccer is up to these days. She's a bit older and wears those funny glasses, but god ... she was fun, wasn't she.
  42. Sep 30, 2011
    best fifa to date...noobs are the ones that cannot use the new defending system. Noobs are the ones that dont see the massive changes, and noobs are the ones that love to run straight, shoot and then show you the celebration and replay just so they can lose later on the match by a dose of their own medicine, aka, a cheap goal. Best fifa to date no doubt, super gameplay, harder tactical defense that allows insane fun matches. If people know how to use the new defending system, good luck, online, the competition is brutal. The new online stuff and interface is nothing short of amazing. The idea of being in a league all throughout online is awesome. Maybe console noobs are used to it, but for us PC gamers this is the first time we get the full fifa NG experience and this is what a soccer game should be like. Expand
  43. Sep 30, 2011
    The game in pc is like fifa11 with impact engine and little bigger field to play.The shots easily goes in nets and some times keepers concerned aufful goals.The game is good but 7 is the most i give...for the pc.this is it.
  44. Sep 30, 2011
  45. Sep 28, 2011
    1. you buy the game and get the DISC.
    2. you install but instead of installing from disc it makes you download 7 gigs from the internet. which makes the disc useless
    3. you must always be online to play the game unlike PES.
    4. game play sucks balls. the players look like they are moving on air instead of the ground. it looks like the players are held up by strings and their legs are just
    moving. it looks very very disturbing. Expand
  46. Sep 30, 2011

1. Nov 9, 2011
    Spectacular player collisions and tackles, and a far more realistic pace make FIFA 12 the best football sim yet.
  2. Nov 7, 2011
    Online multiplayer is FIFA 12's saving grace. Without it, it's a reasonably good game with fair graphics, deep defense system and a promising, albeit somewhat unnatural, player impact mechanics. With multiplayer, it's the best soccer game in quite some time.
    New football sim isn't flawless but it is able to attract fans and revive the spirit of competition in every player again. The weakest link is the referees (as usual). [Oct 2011]