Football Manager 2010 PC

9.1

1. goktugs
    Jan 9, 2010
    ts good game. ? am playing 48 hours a week. but the big teams can not transfer enought. for example. we play 6 person online. one friend taked rooney to 150 million from manu they did not take no one. ? taked buffon from juve after 2 years they play with manninger.
  2. MadsE
    Nov 22, 2009
    Quite the disappointment for me. still no way to communicate with coaches "cry", Ive experienced several bugs who toss me out of my game. Long games in lower Leagues gives worse players then it was. Noone is filling in the shoes of the good old players in for example Norway - Sweden -Denmark. Positive marks: the transfer market is better then ever, price calculations is rather nice. Quite the disappointment for me. still no way to communicate with coaches "cry", Ive experienced several bugs who toss me out of my game. Long games in lower Leagues gives worse players then it was. Noone is filling in the shoes of the good old players in for example Norway - Sweden -Denmark. Positive marks: the transfer market is better then ever, price calculations is rather nice. tactic screen is overall good. and the coaches advices normally gives a good outcome.. "perhaps to good" overall. miss some from the older versions, tho its a decent game. looking forward to 2011 for improvements. Expand

1. Despite some too difficult passages, Football Manager 2010 has a lot of new features to offer, solid bases and tons of hours of fun.
  2. Football Manager returns with further improvements. The new version allows us to maintain better control of our team during games, and also increase the quality of 3D visualization. FM 2010 goes deeper in the interaction with our players, media and the coaching staff, creating a great gaming experience with its fantastic artificial intelligence. Year after year, the series takes hold their place in the genre, adding new capabilities without sacrificing any of the features seen in previous versions. This sports title keeps on top of its genre, setting a benchmark for every football management simulator.
    In short FM2010 isn’t an evolutionary step in the series. Instead it’s merely an incredibly well produced update.