9.1

1. Oct 15, 2010
    Fantastic game. It's the only one from the series where I've managed to last more than 2 seasons. I'm in the season 2016/2017 with Lazio at the moment and I am still loving it. Well done to the creators for making such a fantastic football management simulator.
  2. Oct 2, 2010
    Sensational !!!!!!! once you get into it , you will not want to leave it . it will keep you glued for weeks . graphics and sound are poor but overall this game is a bombshell

1. Despite some too difficult passages, Football Manager 2010 has a lot of new features to offer, solid bases and tons of hours of fun.
  2. Football Manager returns with further improvements. The new version allows us to maintain better control of our team during games, and also increase the quality of 3D visualization. FM 2010 goes deeper in the interaction with our players, media and the coaching staff, creating a great gaming experience with its fantastic artificial intelligence. Year after year, the series takes hold their place in the genre, adding new capabilities without sacrificing any of the features seen in previous versions. This sports title keeps on top of its genre, setting a benchmark for every football management simulator.
    In short FM2010 isn’t an evolutionary step in the series. Instead it’s merely an incredibly well produced update.