8.4

1. Mar 21, 2011
    The best game yet with a brilliant match engine and level of detail, dealing with relationships, agents and the media is great fun, a must for any player of the old class of football manager or championship manager games - 10/10
  2. Jan 14, 2011
    football manager is a really good game and as the years have gone by it has got easier to use. I like the new updates like when you score the player does a celebration. And they way they are celebrating i think its going to beat fifa in the rankings.
  3. Dec 20, 2010
    Its as simple as that games just do not get any better than this!! Year after year the game never fails to disappoint. Just when you think that it cant better the previous year, it does. Fantastic game!!
  4. Jan 10, 2011
    Finally i feel like a proper manager. The game is the most addictive i have ever come across. Its a must for the football fans who think that they know something about tactical and strategical football. Best game ever, no more words only m/
  5. Mar 26, 2011
    Improved compared to previous Football Managers. The game is really great and enjoyable. Highly addicting. I spend many hours playing this game and I'm still not bored of it. Pretty realistic, although the game may crash sometimes and there are few bugs, though I believe they will be sooner or later most fixed in patches. Many tactical options to choose from, many teams to play as. It's so different to play as a team from lower division from a poor country, than playing as a top premier league team, yet it's never boring, it's always fun. Summary.

Pros:
    -Realistic.
    -Just what you need if you're a football fan.

Cons:
    -If you never played it, maybe difficult for you at first.
    -Highly addictive!
    -Some bugs.
  6. Oct 9, 2011
    This game keeps bringing me back. I have spend hours managing teams and have enjoyed it a great deal. I'm yet to find a single flaw with this game and the player negotiations are great, the players feel like they have a personality now and are not just a name or number in your team. I am very excited for the new one to come out and will be excited for the one after, this title will always be the one I look out for. Also for those who have trouble starting out I recommend editing the data base, I have put a teenage version of me in game with a lot of potential and it has been great watching him develop over 5 seasons. Toon Army! Expand
  7. Jan 4, 2011
    Good game, and quite a lot better then Football Manager 2010. Though the game might need a overall overhaul after 5 years of the same kind of gameplay.
  8. May 24, 2011
    Immersive, deep and challenging. A brilliant football sim, despite the weak scouting and press conferences this game really is fantastic and will suck many hours away from your life
  9. Apr 12, 2011
    Definitely the best version of the game so far and it is head and shoulders above any other football management game. The match engine has dramatically improved both graphically and in actual game play however there are still some problems that need to be eliminated. The scouting system still seems to work on players overall reputation and ability rather than the players you need to fit into your team and the training system still does not seem to have the impact it should on players. The worst aspect of the game is the media area and in particular press conferences, with too much repeatability of questions without it seeming to make any difference to the game. Expand
  10. Sep 14, 2011
    Este es un encantoso juego, pero me voy a poner de actitud de malo. Tiene que mejorar en los contratos, en la actitud del equipo, en los pensamientos de los aficionados, de poner merchadashing y de poner estilos de estadios diferentes, como el estilo español o inglés. Es frustrante no poder negociar contratos con muchos jugadores.
  11. Jun 10, 2013
    If you've ever played any of Football Manager titles from the last four or five years this 2011 version will not really hold any suprises for you. There is the odd evolution from last year, the most important being more detailed and realistic transfer and contract negotiations with computer controlled teams and players now far more willing to budge from their initial demands. As you would expect the teams are also fully updated up to the September 2010 transfer window.

As before it is still a little easy to take a lower league team to the top of The Premiership but my biggest complaint would still be the lack of control over youth development. Yes you can improve your scouting and facilities but you are still relying on luck when your players are randomly generated at the start of each season. Why can you still not see your youth players before they are 16 as Total Club Manager did years ago?

Despite these minor gripes Football Manager 2011 is certainly the best management sim you will find, just be prepared to lose hours, days and even weeks in search of glory.
  12. Jul 29, 2011
    Good game, not the best in the series for me though. Next year's version will need to be a bit more polished. Match Engine needs a big improvement.
  13. Jan 10, 2011
    More polished than previous versions and the match animations in particular are much less formulaic. I enjoyed it a lot even if there is nothing groundbreaking in this years release.
  14. Dec 9, 2011
    Football Manager 2011 provides a large database, tons of stats, and lots of variety when it comes to tactics. A revamped contract system adds even more depth to this classic series. However, the media interactions as well as the player talks should be considered for what they are, trash. The match engine is poor, but not the main issue. What it comes down to is that this game turns out to be more like work than real entertainment. Expand

1. Jan 28, 2011
    Football Manager requires a certain level of commitment. If you can make that commitment, I can see that there's a rewarding experience to be had but I don't think I can do it. Almost two decades after I started playing, I'm more comfortable with Fifa and with the lighter iPhone version of Football Manager. But a whole new generation of students are about to get their minds blown.
  2. Jan 13, 2011
    Football Manager 2010 came with several welcome news, and this year's version only updates what was good in its predecessor. Here's interesting news that the communication with agents, players and media, some new training options and an updated game engine. Football Manager 2011 is a very complex, well crafted, engaging and time-consuming game, but if you have the predecessor, you must be a big fan to buy this.
  3. Jan 13, 2011
    This is not only the best option in the market, it is also a must-buy for football world fans.