Fowl Space PC

5.3

1. Mar 24, 2012
    There are dozens of flash games practically identical to this game in art style and game play. The gameplay isn't impressive and there's nothing unique about the game whatsoever. The dirty humor is over the top and you get sick of it really quick.
    If you don't mind shelling out $5 for a Free Flash game then go for it.
  2. Jul 15, 2013
    Considering I only paid 99 cents for this game, I am pleased with it. Not the best indie game out there, but far from the worst. They should port it to Android too.
  3. AWG
    Aug 3, 2013
    I got this game for few cents on Steam so I can't really complain about the price but fact is "Fowl Space" is really average and forgettable.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. PC Gamer UK
    May 11, 2012
    What starts out unforgettable, ends up feeling disposable. [June 2012, p.111]
  2. Apr 16, 2012
    Fowl Space is a game full of bugs with a bad control system. Unless you really love the idea of a space-chicken, you should stay away from it.
  3. Mar 29, 2012
    Fowl Space is full of sexual innuendos and parodies. It is this comedy that makes Fowl Space an enjoyable game. However if you drop the jokes you're left with a very short and simplistic platform game. If you're not amused by the idea of a cock shooting a dubious white substance in the face of a viking, you better leave Fowl Space alone.