7.6

1. StuartM.
    Feb 20, 2005
    I smell a winner. The superheroes are back in town and they're ready to fight. I have been waiting for the sequel to the best superhero game ever and it looks like the guys from Irrational have once again hit pay dirt. Evildoers beware, the Energy X men are back and ready for action.
  2. T.G.
    Apr 16, 2005
    Great. buy it.
  3. JasperF.
    Mar 31, 2005
    I want to say that it is a good game, but I had incessant gas pains during the install and couldn't finish the setup process. Oh, I also messed my pants.
  4. Andrew
    Nov 22, 2005
    I loved Freedom Force but unfortunately this game seemed to be over too quick! A great fun ride though
  5. DarrenZ.
    Mar 16, 2005
    Just a terrific game all around.
    Feb 11, 2005
    This is one of the best games ever. Ten times better than the first.

Sure, you get some new multiplayer modes but it's still hard to shake the feeling that this is just a prettier version of the original Freedom Force. That still makes it one of the best games around.
  2. An excellent game that retains all the qualities of the original while managing to polish some of its minor flaws and build on the technological aspect of it.
  3. A great story and a wonderful cast of characters are once again the highlights of this game, which anyone with an appreciation for comic books would probably love.