5.3

1. Feb 4, 2013
    A challenging homage to everything I love about the RTS genre.
    There's something in there for everyone willing to sit down and take the reigns of what is sure to be a big hit when it gets on steam. Resource Management? Check.
    RPG stuff? Check that too. Hero Units? Like the ones you love from Dota, Hon and Lol? Double Check. Campaign Story, Multiplayer scenarios and Co-op? Check, Check
    A challenging homage to everything I love about the RTS genre.
    RPG stuff? Check that too.
    Hero Units? Like the ones you love from Dota, Hon and Lol? Double Check.
    Campaign Story, Multiplayer scenarios and Co-op? Check, Check and Check.
    Sometimes this game can get crazy hard and I found myself getting a bit frustrated but this would just make successfully completing a mission that much rewarding.
    Recommended for anybody looking for a healthy medium between the MOBAs and Starcraft 2.

1. Jan 16, 2014
    It's a challenge, to be sure, but so is crossing the Sahara. The desert might even give more back.
  2. Apr 18, 2013
    Frozen Hearth is an overambitious RTS game, with several good ideas such as specialization of your army, and focus on battles instead of base management. The lack of Internet support in a game designed for cooperation, as well as many glitches and unpolished features are major drawbacks.
  3. Feb 6, 2013
    While we're left feeling a little cold, it's possible a half-price sale or similar could rekindle the flame once more. [Feb 2013, p.85]