6.4

1. May 19, 2011
    For an indie team of just 9 people this is really great.
    Graphic: One of the best looking indie games, and some sort of uniqueness about art style, Persian mythology looks interesting in this title for me.
    Gameplay: There is nothing new in this title, but combat and other mechanics are good enough for 4-5 hours of gameplay time. Not so bad for an indie game. Sound and Music: SFX is good
    For an indie team of just 9 people this is really great.
    Sound and Music: SFX is good enough too but music sounds interesting for me.
    Overall: The game was some sort of fun for me to play, this hack n slash type games are new for PC and I think a price cut can help to sell better.
  2. Jan 19, 2013
    I give 8-9 points. Great slash game with good graphics & views. Easy getting close & intuitively combat system w. X-Box controller. Beautiful ugly monsters 6 Persian kind of ornamentation... very cheap price with 5
  3. Jun 21, 2012
    It's very good, i like this game for simple texture with good scenario. i think this game can goes better with enhancing graphical scene. the story is really fascinating.

If it weren't for technical issues, such as the troubled controls and occassional coughs from the graphical engine, Garshasp could have been a decent copy of games like God of War, which we rarely see on the PC. But the game is filled with beginners mistake, and feels like a developer's first attempt at making a game, which is exactly what it is.
  2. Jul 29, 2011
    Garshasp: The Monster Slayer has nothing to keep you playing for hours. The camera sucks, the fights are boring and there is not enough story.
  3. Jul 14, 2011
    Garshasp falls short of genre standards in nearly every way, and its shortcomings are too numerous to compensate for. [Sept 2011, p.75]