Gatling Gears PC

6.6

1. Oct 17, 2011
    This game has potential to be good. It's advertised as being "strategy" apparently however it's just a fancy smash tv clone with slower game play.
    But worst of all it requires online activation by the new ea account garbage.
    But worst of all it requires online activation by the new ea account garbage.
    That allow gets the rating of 1. With out such anti-consumer tactics I would rate this game a 4 simply because of the decent graphics. However lacks anything original to be anything more.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Nov 25, 2011
    I'm not going to sit here and tell you that Gatling Gears is some sort of transcendent gaming experience. What it does is remind us why we started playing games in the first place: to have fun. No pretense of artistic or literary value. No outlandish attempt to make your GPU melt down from the number of polygons being thrown at you. Just pure and unadulterated fun.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 30, 2011
    Excellent fast-paced arcade brings fantastic playability with perfect graphics and shows other pieces in genre how this kind of game should be made. Beware of rising difficulty at the final levels. [Oct 2011]
    Gatling Gears is fun. It's the kind of game that will practically force you to play it for longer than you planned. It looks great, it fits in to a long history of addictive games, and at five hours, it gives you your money's worth while leaving you wanting more. As far as I'm concerned, Gatling Gears II can't come soon enough.