Gatling Gears PC

6.6

1. Dec 25, 2011
    If you can pass through EA online activation, you will no regret (BTW, EA activation works fine.. ). But this game is realy amaizing, i'm stuck on it. Brutally tight game. I recommended for everyone, who likes Renegade Ops and similar games. And of curse, I love universe of this game - this little robots are so cute! :))
  2. May 6, 2012
    Gatling Gears is pure fun. You don't need a great story to make a game great, just awesome game mechanics. If you have ever dreamt about being a tiny robot in a far off universe and blowing crap up then this game is for you. GG is a very welcome edition to its already wonderful genre. A joy to play
  3. Jun 5, 2013
    Very good graphic detail, sounds, and gameplay. Gatling Gears is really fun, and I can't forget it. This game is about shooting some baddies in both ground and air. The story isn't super long, but this game has very good gameplay mechanics that makes this game fun for everyone.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Nov 25, 2011
    I'm not going to sit here and tell you that Gatling Gears is some sort of transcendent gaming experience. What it does is remind us why we started playing games in the first place: to have fun. No pretense of artistic or literary value. No outlandish attempt to make your GPU melt down from the number of polygons being thrown at you. Just pure and unadulterated fun.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 30, 2011
    Excellent fast-paced arcade brings fantastic playability with perfect graphics and shows other pieces in genre how this kind of game should be made. Beware of rising difficulty at the final levels. [Oct 2011]
    Gatling Gears is fun. It's the kind of game that will practically force you to play it for longer than you planned. It looks great, it fits in to a long history of addictive games, and at five hours, it gives you your money's worth while leaving you wanting more. As far as I'm concerned, Gatling Gears II can't come soon enough.