6.1

1. BryanF.
    Nov 24, 2007
    Could be so much better than it is. Needs more support to fix various bugs and faults.
  2. SteveN.
    Mar 24, 2007
    Great Fast paced RTS, Gives new life into the RTS genre.
  3. JovanC.
    Mar 20, 2007
    Finally a cool space RTS....gameplay is awesome,but the ships are a real piece of art...great design. But the real challenge is the multiplayer mode, AI is one thing but adjusting your strategy for real, live opponents....well that is quite challenging!
  4. GWonder
    Mar 2, 2007
    Great RTS... When you think you have a beat on gameplay think again! I played the beta on my lan to get used to it and then went out for some multi play and got owned... went back and totally adjusted my strategy! DO NOT BAND SELECT ATTACK.
  5. GeorgeB.
    Mar 20, 2007
    Bery interesting game with some brand new ideas. I am fascinated with idea that you use organic genes like weapons. Strategy aspect is in range of legendary Warcraft game.
  6. BockoL.
    Mar 20, 2007
    Great RTS I say! And I really liked the multiplayer mode.
  7. NikolaT.
    Apr 1, 2007
    Great game! Something new in a world of RTS!
  8. JonnyL.
    Apr 17, 2007
    Very cool game with a great slant on traditional RTS space games!
  9. LarryN.
    Apr 4, 2007
    I playing this game and its awesome, nothing can compare with it. The design of the ships, art, space... missions, story, and incredible multiplayer where game shows it true face. If you like something new nothing seen until now you should try this game. 8 because it has some glitches, and missions are hard, very hard!
  10. GregR
    Jun 3, 2008
    the best game ever to be ruined in so many ways. the graphics are nice when they work, the game play is astoundingly fun when you can actually make it to a place that it shows something nice. the patches are non working, and the game its self stopped working on two of my computers for no reason that I can surmise. support is zero from the developer and steam is of no help. the novelty of the best game ever to be ruined in so many ways. the graphics are nice when they work, the game play is astoundingly fun when you can actually make it to a place that it shows something nice. the patches are non working, and the game its self stopped working on two of my computers for no reason that I can surmise. support is zero from the developer and steam is of no help. the novelty of mutating the ships is great but utterly time consuming if you ever want to change, and in battle is a huge handicap. gene splice before going in, or die. that aside, the game is riddled with bugs if you can actually get it working with random crashes, predicted crashes when large ships are destroyed, memory holes that are impossible to fix and thus result in more crashes, and a loving ability for the game to get bored of playing sound and thus just stop all sound effects, music, et all. great concept, but the game play is weak and quickly getting old, and good luck if you have problems, nobody cares to help and knows how to get it working. Expand
  11. Misa
    Dec 30, 2009
    Highly frustrating experience... Why do I give it a zero? Because of the good graphics.
  12. DanielC
    Dec 5, 2009
    Horrible experience. It is a shallow, lack luster, joke of a game. It seems that other than the visuals, no thought was put into this game. If you want a space RTS get Sins of a Solar Empire.
    Aug 12, 2007
    Not being able to save your game sucks because you could lose your mothership right at the end of a mission and you have to replay the entire mission over again.
  14. MichaelA.
    Sep 16, 2007
    Well, it sucks. The gameplay is slow and tedious, it lacks any real depth, and the multiplayer is a complete joke.
  15. JoeC.
    Sep 26, 2007
    It really was a horrible game. The ideas were good, but the execution made it a waste of money. Hopefully another company will pick up there they left off and bring true light to the ideas they presented.

1. Genesis Rising may be fun for some but I think most people will find a little boring, especially harvesting ships. It seems like eons can pass you by while you're fuelling up.
    The gene-stealing and blood-drinking theme makes for an interesting concept with great gameplay implications. But the bottom line is that as a game, Genesis Rising sucks, both literally and figuratively.
  3. Genesis Rising presents many great ideas, but not enough attention was placed on unit management.