6.4

1. Jun 22, 2011
    I will keep this short and too the point. The game is good, and creative. I think anyone could enjoy it out of the box, however I do not know what max level will bring yet. For the price it is keeping me entertained, more than your average game. The one down side is it seems to be a *ninja* great game. No one knows how good it is because no one is playing it. I am, and I must say I amI will keep this short and too the point. The game is good, and creative. I think anyone could enjoy it out of the box, however I do not know what max level will bring yet. For the price it is keeping me entertained, more than your average game. The one down side is it seems to be a *ninja* great game. No one knows how good it is because no one is playing it. I am, and I must say I am impressed with the gameplay I LOVE it, but the graphics, and audio need some work. Hence can't give it a 10, older graphics on a new game. But it is fun enough I don't care. Expand
  2. Jul 18, 2011
    The game fits its niche well. I feel like the foundation is all there (solid gameplay), and the extra polish and content (presumably in the works) will make it a really great value in this space.
  3. Jul 18, 2011
    God's & Heroes has been a long time in the making; I've been following the development of this game for the past few years with Perpetual and now Heatwave Interactive. Having played it now for the last week I have to say it does live up to all my expectations. The quests are fun, gameplay impressive, graphic and audio as good as I have seen in any game within this genre. Yes there are someGod's & Heroes has been a long time in the making; I've been following the development of this game for the past few years with Perpetual and now Heatwave Interactive. Having played it now for the last week I have to say it does live up to all my expectations. The quests are fun, gameplay impressive, graphic and audio as good as I have seen in any game within this genre. Yes there are some minor bugs, but show me an MMO game that doesn't have bugs; and from what I can see the dev team are closing these out quickly.

I highly recommend this game to any MMO gamer - you will not be disappointed.
  4. Jul 18, 2011
    I think this game has a lot of potential! I have a subscription all set up and am ready to be here for the long haul. I'm excited about the improvements that have already been made and look forward to all the new stuff that they can do. Does anyone remember a game ever launching that was completely polished and perfect? I also have to say that I love feeling part of their community.I think this game has a lot of potential! I have a subscription all set up and am ready to be here for the long haul. I'm excited about the improvements that have already been made and look forward to all the new stuff that they can do. Does anyone remember a game ever launching that was completely polished and perfect? I also have to say that I love feeling part of their community. The support is wonderful and I like knowing that any issues I may have (crash every once in a while) is helping the devs figure out the problem and they use the information I give to make the game run better. Expand

1. Sep 8, 2011
    Doesn't wander far enough from the path to make it worth picking up over the other, more content-filled MMOs. [Oct 2011, p.88]
  2. Aug 31, 2011
    At first I planned to turn my whole review into a vivid description of all the bugs that Gods & Heroes charmed me with, like holes in textures, missing descriptions on the map, misguiding signposts, running through lava rivers unharmed, fighting hand to hand against an owl that was floating 30 feet above the ground or chasing a snake that managed to climb on top of some shed. What's even worse, God & Heroes looks awful. It should have never been dug up and resurrected by Heatwave Interactive – it reeks and its jerks poorly imitate life. [September 2011, p.66]
  3. Aug 8, 2011
    Might not have been built in a day, but sure feels like it at times. [Sept 2011, p.66]