GODUS PC

1.6

Overwhelming dislike- based on 78 Ratings

1. Sep 13, 2014
    The original kickstarter promised a god-game to eclipse all other god games, made by the master who made Black and White.

What we got was pay-to-win nonsense from a guy who made Black and White a LONG time ago. After a community backlash the pay-to-win element was removed, in favour of a 'mobile experience', which means you spend a lot of time collecting things before you can actually do something, trading stuff for other stuff (belief to move followers, followers for gems, gems for stickers, stickers for incremental levels of powers, like building slightly larger towns), while at the same time you have to logout and wait for everything to complete.

This is a casual micro-management timesink, built around Peter Molyneux' fantasies. Peter lied on multiple occasions, and has tricked a large following into paying him for something that he promised would have been VERY different, and finished a LONG time ago. BAD.
  2. Aug 11, 2014
    Do you enjoy waiting for timers ranging in hours or days to run out? Then this is the game for you!
    Want another farmer to be spawned from your city? Just wait 7 hours. Want to raise your population in a settlement from 50/300 to 51/300? Just wait for 6 days!

This game has content enough for a half hour of play, but you'll never know, because it will take you years of wait-timers before you reach the end.
  3. Aug 17, 2014
    The name should be changed from Godus to Godawful. Because it is. Here's the gist of Godawful gameplay -- you play the 'sculpt' land for about 1 minute and then you stop playing for an hour so you have 'belief' enough to do something else. Rinse. Repeat. Wait timers on everything. Whoever invented those should get a long prison sentence. Do not waste your money.
  4. Aug 27, 2014
    worst game that i ever played a f2p Feature everywhere 6 hours timers in the game and some stupid lemmings mini game nothing . the name waitus suit better then godus nothing else to say
  5. Sep 18, 2014
    This game is a time killer in the stage it is right now. Nothing more, nothing less. However, it does bring interesting concepts to the god/strategy genre- While you wait 40+ minutes for something to actually happen in your civilization, you can go on "voyages", which are hardly strategic and just include moving the layers of the terrain around. It's not a bad game, but it really needs some work.
  6. Jun 20, 2014
    Game is very bland. It is more of a stress test for your mouse than a game that you actually enjoy playing for its content. It IS still in development but the Dev would have to take a large turn for it to get better
  7. Jun 29, 2014
    Never seen a worse game for PC. Its Farmville in BAD, with **** graphics and even more **** game-play. I am sorry that i have to be this direct, but it just feels like i have been screwed over while buying this game ...
  8. Aug 15, 2014
    It's really not good, it looks pretty but is dull, dull, dull to play and riddled with constant prompts to spend real money, all the time! This is worse than Dungeon Keeper mobile, the game the Molyneux slammed for it's shameless monetising and then he goes and releases an identical abomination with Godus! At least it costs nothing to download and it's easy to delete if you do make the mistake.
  9. Aug 16, 2014
    Bought the steam version and played the f2p version on my Ipad. Must say this isn't what was promoted or promised on Kickstarter. Then again to many companies take advantage of this great platform nowadays.

That being said, the game started out wonderful, a colorful landscape, fun and great ambient sounds. But getting into the game for a couple of hours its turning annoying and boring quite quickly. To many f2p, mindless clicking. constantly waiting on timers. I just have to many negative things to say about this game, and it has all do with game mechanics and the hidden vision the company has had from day, which is make an addictive micro transaction game for the mobile platform.

My suggestion: Don't buy it on Steam, its not worth a penny. Stick to the first 2/3 hours of free to play and delete it afterwards.
  10. Aug 19, 2014
    Stay away. It's a really beautiful game, but that's it. It's not a "play as a god" game, it's a "pay to advance" game. There's timers and different currencies (belief, wheat, coal, cards, stickers...) on everything, the developers want you to buy you through the waiting progress. When you're running out of a resource an animation appears in the corner of the screen which says "hey, you canStay away. It's a really beautiful game, but that's it. It's not a "play as a god" game, it's a "pay to advance" game. There's timers and different currencies (belief, wheat, coal, cards, stickers...) on everything, the developers want you to buy you through the waiting progress. When you're running out of a resource an animation appears in the corner of the screen which says "hey, you can buy more of it in our shop". Awful. Expand
  11. Aug 20, 2014
    A game designed for mobile yet forced onto PC. Its not a good combination. If you dont mind playing for 10 minutes here, 30 minutes there and waiting around for hours at a time, then this game might be for you, except its pretty boring after the first couple of hours of play time. Nice sound and good visuals do little to compensate for such a poor port of a mobile game.
  12. Aug 27, 2014
    The most boring and patronising non-game I have ever played. Fails to meet even the most basic definition of a "game". The only reason I didn't give zero is that the art style is original and well executed. But I deeply resent that I paid for this ongoing saga of incompetence. It's one of three really bad experiences with beta / Early Access games this year and I have now sworn to neverThe most boring and patronising non-game I have ever played. Fails to meet even the most basic definition of a "game". The only reason I didn't give zero is that the art style is original and well executed. But I deeply resent that I paid for this ongoing saga of incompetence. It's one of three really bad experiences with beta / Early Access games this year and I have now sworn to never pay money for an unfinished game as long as I live. Expand
  13. Aug 27, 2014
    Godus is not a game. A game has challenge, a game you can win or lose.

This application should be called Clickus, or Crapus, or Waitus.

No redeeming features whatsoever.
  14. Aug 27, 2014
    It's very clear that Godus was never intended to be anything more than a mobile time sink designed to encourage microtransactions. While it's true there are none of these transactions in the PC version, the game itself is still designed around this principle. Therefore the core element of gameplay is waiting. You wait. You click. You unlock more things. You wait some more and click someIt's very clear that Godus was never intended to be anything more than a mobile time sink designed to encourage microtransactions. While it's true there are none of these transactions in the PC version, the game itself is still designed around this principle. Therefore the core element of gameplay is waiting. You wait. You click. You unlock more things. You wait some more and click some more. While you wait you can play the Lemmings-esque mini games. However, they are either highly frustrating because of the imprecision of the controls or mind numbingly easy. Never are they very fun. Once you get bored and decide not to play the game for a couple of days it punishes you for it. I suggest deicide for this "god game". Expand
  15. Aug 28, 2014
    Currently, the game is nothing more than a Farmville clone, with a nice terrain sculpting mechanic. Whilst the freemium mechanics in the game, such as the repugnant timers and double-locking progression behind an achievement and the random number generator that is sticker collection, are terrible, the major problem with the game, is a lack of any kind of challenge.

Whilst it's possible

Whilst it's possible that the game may eventually recover from the timers and stickers debacle by having them removed from the game completely, if Godus is ever to resemble a proper God game, 22Cans need to focus more on what made Black & White a great game than what made Harvest Moon entertaining.
  16. Sep 2, 2014
    Pay $20 to play Farmville. It has a store, It has cooldown timers on everything, it's a massive clickfest

Basically you start the game, click to collect all the belief bubbles & have enough belief to play for 10 minutes, then you either can't do anything, or quit & wait for 3 hours then start the game, click all the belief bubbles and play for another 10 min This sort of gameplay is

This sort of gameplay is fine for freemimium games like Farmville, but not when you pay for the game
  17. May 7, 2014
    Terrible.... It's a mobile waiting game.

Nothing to do but take a beautiful landscape of mountains, valleys, bays, rivers.... and flatten it all.

Is this game supposed to fun? No.

From the creator Peter Molyneux : "The biggest responsibility of a designer, surely, is to think about the money."

Avoid.
  18. May 3, 2014
    Really wanted to like this game. When I heard that the designer/creator of Black and White was leading the team at 22cans I was especial excited. This excitement, however, was squashed like a worm between mudded boots. Hours into the gameplay it became clear that this was nothing at all to be excited about. At its core, Godus has no depth. It is composed of superficial nonsense that can beReally wanted to like this game. When I heard that the designer/creator of Black and White was leading the team at 22cans I was especial excited. This excitement, however, was squashed like a worm between mudded boots. Hours into the gameplay it became clear that this was nothing at all to be excited about. At its core, Godus has no depth. It is composed of superficial nonsense that can be fun for a few hours, but beyond that there is nothing. I have given up on the prospect of the game being any good. My sights are turned to 'The Universim" which looks like it has a lot of promise as a God game, and at the very least they are engaging with the community which is more then can be said for Godus. Expand
  19. May 13, 2014
    At best this is a game that lacks any fun element, at worst it is a scam. Peter Molyneux promised a reinvention and reinvigoration of the god game but what he delivered is a shallow facebook clone. He's gone on the record criticising other games for "crucifying players" but this is exactly what GODUS does. Peter is completely oblivious to this irony and refuses to acknowledge his hipcracy.At best this is a game that lacks any fun element, at worst it is a scam. Peter Molyneux promised a reinvention and reinvigoration of the god game but what he delivered is a shallow facebook clone. He's gone on the record criticising other games for "crucifying players" but this is exactly what GODUS does. Peter is completely oblivious to this irony and refuses to acknowledge his hipcracy.

GODUS has been developed under the Kickstarter/Early Access funding systems and comes off as an overly eager money grab. Peter promised community involvement and influence throughout the development process but since the alpha the feedback has gone against his creative direction and he has refused to take on board fundamental suggestions that run against his vision. Fans are railing against timers (some up to several days) on basic activities, mundane collection activities and an almost complete lack of choice or challenge. There are no strategies to be found in GODUS and no threat or tension. Not only have fans requests for improvements not made it into the game but the feedback has been met with almost complete silence. No explanation has been given for many of the creative choices or the decisions to continue with the failed idea of PC/Mobile convergence.

Some will argue that 22Cans and Peter should be given more time to prove their vision. I disagree, games should be fun from the moment they are sold, if your game is inherently unfun then you should not sell it on early access. If you do sell it then you reap what you sow.

The truly scaring thing about GODUS is that the PC version may be a fundraising venture for the mobile version. 22Cans has not discussed how much money they've raised from Steam or how it has been used but the community are concerned that most of the resources are being used to develop the mobile version of the game. The PC version certainly seems to be neutered by several touch screen features.
  20. May 20, 2014
    All this game has done is ripped of the PC community to make a Ipad click fest, and to rake in more money. The game is nothing like described in the original kickstarter, nice graphics maybe, but the core gameplay is fundamentally floored. For those of you that are using the Beta excuse, I repeat, the core game play is broken, or should I say does not exist. You are not a God you are justAll this game has done is ripped of the PC community to make a Ipad click fest, and to rake in more money. The game is nothing like described in the original kickstarter, nice graphics maybe, but the core gameplay is fundamentally floored. For those of you that are using the Beta excuse, I repeat, the core game play is broken, or should I say does not exist. You are not a God you are just a bulldozer. Maybe if the listened to the community instead of censoring everyone and deleting threads on the forums, they might have been able to still make a good game, but now its just going to be a ipad game that later gets ported to PC....
    You are also asked to give it a five star rating on itunes for some free gems. (Hense all the positive reviews on itunes) Just goes to show you what a rip off company 22cans and Peter Molyneux has become.
  21. Apr 1, 2014
    I'm done with this game. Peter Molyneux is compulsive liar living in his little own world, and the game is boring at it's core. If you've wanted game where your main objective is sculpting land (aka dragging cursor around), you can fulfill your fantasy just for 19 euros or how much is it now. If you've expected entertaining spiritual successor of Populous, think again, because apparentlyI'm done with this game. Peter Molyneux is compulsive liar living in his little own world, and the game is boring at it's core. If you've wanted game where your main objective is sculpting land (aka dragging cursor around), you can fulfill your fantasy just for 19 euros or how much is it now. If you've expected entertaining spiritual successor of Populous, think again, because apparently 22 cans of Petey M. have no idea how to make this entertaining, so they apparently have to test it out first on backers and other unfortunate souls so they can start remaking it and making it not suck. Expand
  22. May 2, 2014
    I, like many others backed this game on Kickstarter, where we were promised the 'regenesis of the god game', a modern desktop god game in the spirit of Populous and Black & White.

What we've got is nothing more than a poorly implemented f2p click-fest with nothing to hold your interest other than endless manual resource gathering and constant timer roadblocks. Don't be under any

Don't be under any illusion. The PC/Mac game is *nothing* other than a poorly ported mobile game. The interface is clunky and clearly designed for a touch device rather than mouse and keyboard.

You only need look at the user reviews and discussions on Steam to see the level of discontent from the backers and early access buyers, and some of the reviews now appearing on popular gaming sites are pretty damning..

Honestly, steer clear, it's just not worth it.
  23. Mar 12, 2014
    Do you like pointlessly clicking without any goal or sense of progression, all while waiting and being lied to by the ass-hat Peter molynex. then this is the interactive application for you!. I refrain from calling this a video-game because it is far-from it. this is an Avoid at all costs, you coulden't PAY me to play this thing
  24. May 18, 2014
    It's pretty! Then incredibly boring.

It's pretty! Then incredibly boring.

It's a F2P game with tons of useless clicks on houses to gain belief. You use belief to cut, NOT sculp!, the land. When land expands, your humans might go and build a new building there. Which building is out of your control. It can take minutes, hours or days to have the building built. The you have another house to click. Repeat. That's it. Your humans don't work. They just wait. How do you evolve the civilisation? You click parts of the map. So it doesn't matter what kind of humans you have.

Godus i crap!
  25. May 2, 2014
    This isn't a beta release. The vast majority of the game simply doesn't exist yet, what does exist crashes multiple times per hour, and the dev team cannot communicate in any meaningful way.
    Don't buy this. Burn your money. It'll be much more fun, really.
  26. Apr 1, 2014
    This game contains no challenge, requires no skill and is a desperately dull cow-clicker that has no place on PC. It's dire, entirely dire. Not so bad it's good just simply bad. 22Cans and Peter Molyneux have told lie after lie about what Godus is from the Kickstarter onwards and what it is is rubbish.

Godus is the first game I've bought that feels like a total waste of money. There's nothing about it that I can say 'it sucks but at least I enjoyed...'. Godus just sucks. Avoid.
  27. May 3, 2014
    I purchased on Steam 1st day of release, & sorry I did. Iv'e been gaming since 1975 & this is the worst "game" i can recall. More work than play. To be avoided at all costs. Sad to say PM has sunk to new lows. Don't even consider spending money on it, you will regret your decision. Check out the Steam forums to confirm what I have said.
  28. May 5, 2014
    full of broken promises and features optimised for mobile devices with no real sign that things are going to change due to silent devs, this game is just not worth it.
  29. May 13, 2014
    I've played the latest 2.05 version of Godus which I bought on Steam, it promises a lot and I bought it because all the false promises looked interesting so I got it, I was very disappointed. This is just a boring clickfest nothing more, it didn't deliver on anything it promised even for an alpha, the entire game mechanics is flawed. Yup a boring clickfest minigame, it doesn't have anyI've played the latest 2.05 version of Godus which I bought on Steam, it promises a lot and I bought it because all the false promises looked interesting so I got it, I was very disappointed. This is just a boring clickfest nothing more, it didn't deliver on anything it promised even for an alpha, the entire game mechanics is flawed. Yup a boring clickfest minigame, it doesn't have any depth and it never will and it seriously gives my mouse hand serious cramps with all the clicking! Godus is tripe! This game is simply boring and not entertaining at all.

Tic Tac Toe in the dirt would be more entertaining than Godus. It's harsh but it's true because this is a harsh game to play.
  30. May 2, 2014
    Misleading advertisement.

They made this game a F2P game even though microtransactions were never mentioned on the kickstarter page.

They publicly funded this game under the promise to create complete desktop god game, instead they made a mobile F2P game.
  31. Mar 12, 2014
    I try to be short on this one...I have never seen so many lies combined with one single game. Even for a game created by Peter Molynex. If you want a boring clickfest without any goal besides "shaping" the world (which is a pain in the ass tbh) that costs money to buy and with P2W options, here this is all yours. Oh, I forgot that the whole product is one massive cashgrab.I try to be short on this one...I have never seen so many lies combined with one single game. Even for a game created by Peter Molynex. If you want a boring clickfest without any goal besides "shaping" the world (which is a pain in the ass tbh) that costs money to buy and with P2W options, here this is all yours. Oh, I forgot that the whole product is one massive cashgrab. Kickstarter+Steam Early Acces. SEA started in September'13 stating that the game is finished 40%. After 6 months it states 41%. With this pace of development this "game" will be finished September 2043. If you still consider buying this abomination, please give your money to a homeless guy. He will be more grateful than Peter Molyneux. Expand
  32. May 2, 2014

Not to mention the still present options to speed these cool downs up for real money. Sure, the "shop" is currently "disabled" and Peter keeps claiming that there won't be any F2P mechanics, but yet there are more and more features being added which are obviously being designed as future payed features. Actually, all they did disable was the option to buy the premium currency for real money, but they didn't bother to remove any of the buttons which allow you to spend the premium currency and neither did they provide any sustainable means of gaining the currency in any other way, just enough to fix users onto spending it.

This game is not a god simulation, it's merely another crappy cashgrab without any fun gameplay, yet a lot of opportunities to spend a lot of real money in micro transactions,
  33. May 20, 2014
    So far one of the worst games I've ever seen for PC, especially for a full price standalone application. The game mechanics are obviously tailored towards the main target platform: Casual gamers on tablets and smart-phones. As for now, the game has all the issues you would expect from a regular F2P Facebook game, e.g. exponential increase in build times, insane amounts of repeating microSo far one of the worst games I've ever seen for PC, especially for a full price standalone application. The game mechanics are obviously tailored towards the main target platform: Casual gamers on tablets and smart-phones. As for now, the game has all the issues you would expect from a regular F2P Facebook game, e.g. exponential increase in build times, insane amounts of repeating micro management and goals which are not measured in hours, but in months(!) of real time with cool downs of up to a week(!) of real time. Expand
  34. May 7, 2014
    Godus the game, Positives:
    Nice art style
    Fun music Negatives: Timers: sometimes in excess of 4 days! Flattening the land to optimize belief collection is boring There is no choice of consequence to be made Non-"good" playstyles have no consequence on gameplay (i.e. one cannot play an evil god, or a trickster god) Playing with a keyboard and mouse is miserable The world is dead.
    Godus the game, Positives:
    Nice art style
    Fun music

Negatives:
    Timers: sometimes in excess of 4 days!
    Flattening the land to optimize belief collection is boring
    There is no choice of consequence to be made
    Playing with a keyboard and mouse is miserable
    The world is dead. Your followers do nothing without you, the land doesn't change without you, absolutely nothing happens without your direct action

22 cans the company, positive:

22 cans the company, negative:
    Locked a thread calling on people to honestly review godus, locked and disappeared other criticism
    Has dismissed backer complaints as noise that a developer must ignore to produce their vision
    Fails to keep backers and early access users informed, let alone part of the dev team
  35. May 4, 2014
    I figured I would balance out the 0 score reviews complaining about lies the developer made. I don't care what was promised; I am reviewing the game based off its current state.

First, the positives: The game is quite addicting. I have spent hours just sculpting the land so my worshipers will have more room to grow. The additions to the game since the previous update are also quite nice. There is a lot more direction in the game and the tutorial does a better job explaining the game mechanics. Some new quality of life additions make collecting faith, removing trees and rocks to be much easier. Also, the ability to direct villagers to a location makes the game much easier to play.

And now the negatives: Plots for buildings are iffy. There is no feedback (or very little) telling you what rank a building is, so you have to pay close attention to make sure you are building what you want. While you can direct builders to a plot, if there is a building nearby that has room for builders, he will go work on that building instead of the plot you directed him to. This makes it difficult to make sure all the smallest buildings are completed first in order to expand faster. Destroyed buildings spawn a builder who immediately goes to build a nearby plot, making it difficult to upgrade buildings without killing villagers.

Overall, the game is quite fun and has the addictiveness of similar games. I find myself spending hours when I only wanted to spend 15 minutes collecting faith. I look forward to more additions to the game, and if it continues to improve in the ways it has so far, I will probably be giving this game a 9 or 10 when it actually releases.
  36. May 29, 2014
    Really? Worst game ever? What a childish anti-fanboyism. Just look here, at metacritic list "new releases" - 95% of them never will get single review. Some have no graphics at all. Some are clones of clones of most cloned DOTA clones. Some run only on half of pc's.
    So here I read zero score come from following facts: "this don't yield 40+ hours gameplay", this "possibly" can become cash grab, but, mostly, "my feelings are hurt". Funny, just funny.
    About game - played this one evening, had fun, perhaps will play one or two more, actually if game lags me more than week, I feel angry for wasting my time. Potential is definitely there. I feel shame writing this, but yesterday played "Xenonauts" and had less fun.
    Only real negative - there are just plain sandbox yet, which I hate, game needs more quests, mini-goals, scenarios, like recent "Spice Road" for example.
  37. Vas
    Jun 29, 2014
    It is amazing how many bad reviews there are for this. The game is still in alpha/beta stages, and you can't complain about bugs in alpha/beta stages. The game has potential, and has improved a lot since I originally got it. I do agree with some things said, that this game requires a LOT of clicking (less in a recent update) and it is currently a game with no objective right now. YouIt is amazing how many bad reviews there are for this. The game is still in alpha/beta stages, and you can't complain about bugs in alpha/beta stages. The game has potential, and has improved a lot since I originally got it. I do agree with some things said, that this game requires a LOT of clicking (less in a recent update) and it is currently a game with no objective right now. You do however have some special missions you can do that are timed and involve battling other civilizations, so it is getting better. Give it some time before you buy if you are worried about it being bad. Expand
  38. Aug 12, 2014
    Short but sweet on my review of the iOS version:

Pros 1. Land sculpting and expanding your settlement is hugely addictive and you'll find yourself exploring and scouting out locations to send builders to start new outposts. 2. Ship exploration levels are good fun. Cons 1. Sticker system. Late game you you have way too many cards and nowhere near enough stickers to unlock them. Not
    Short but sweet on my review of the iOS version:

Pros
    2. Ship exploration levels are good fun.

Cons
    1. Sticker system. Late game you you have way too many cards and nowhere near enough stickers to unlock them. Not very balanced ATM.
    2. Cost for deep sea or high mountain sculpting is way too high.
    3. Iffy leashing and directing builders to specific plots.

People are just angry and down voting the game because if undelivered promises, but as it stands, if you like god games, its a fun little thing to play with and while timers are annoying, they are way WAY less punishing than the timers in say, Clash of Clans. Hopefully future patches will address balancing issues.
  39. Aug 19, 2014
    I love this game, it kills time, yes its a little slow at first but im addicted and ive only been playing for a week. It helps with stress and boredom, and is very interesting compared to most games.
  40. Sep 16, 2014
    This game is a theft, you buy it, you play 10 minutes with it and the game asks you to buy gems with real cash again.
    If you don't buy the gems, all this game is about is waiting and making the landscape plain.
    If you buy gems though, you'll get all the fun flattening landscapes can be (you'd have more fun mowing your mother in law's garden).

Lame and very costly game (?).
  41. Oct 28, 2014
    Not even close to what was shown at the first videos!
    7min to buil the 2nd house in the game? really? even the devs in the commentary say "go do something else while the game is going on" really?
    it's even on mobile! because I have 50min to waste time and battery with some idle game like this. It looks a lot like a Pay2Win but you cant pay!! so if you're out of "Stars" you're stuck
    Not even close to what was shown at the first videos!
    It looks a lot like a Pay2Win but you cant pay!! so if you're out of "Stars" you're stuck waiting 19min to build something and go eat something meanwhile. rubbish
  42. Apr 18, 2015
    Nice ios game! Wait. Oh. Wrong cathegory. Wait. No. What?

Another early access fraud. I was beaten by the hype and dediced to buy this game a long time ago. Ive spent 13 hours in several playthroughs and have nothing else to do Dull, not immersive at all and an early access fraud. +Beautiful I guess +Original idea +Exploration is more or less interesting +Fun for a while -Dull
    Nice ios game! Wait. Oh. Wrong cathegory. Wait. No. What?

+Beautiful I guess
    +Original idea
    +Exploration is more or less interesting
    +Fun for a while

-Dull after three hours
    -Repetitive music
    -Short
    -Expensive for what it offers
    -Too simplistic
    -Terraforming is tedious and extremely boring
    -Currencies are bad designed
    -Needs some automation
    -Shallow storyline
    -Almost no progress throughout the game
    -Needs factions, different types of gods...

"A good idea, but too expensive, boring and superficial"
  43. Aug 23, 2015
    This one took a diver really fast. It starts of adventurous and with some beautiful relaxing music. But after playing for about a couple of hours it started to become a bit boring. The only upside to the game in my opinion are it's voyages. They are puzzles of sorts where you sail to a different island and have to sculpt a path to an other side. Since I've bought this game in a bundle forThis one took a diver really fast. It starts of adventurous and with some beautiful relaxing music. But after playing for about a couple of hours it started to become a bit boring. The only upside to the game in my opinion are it's voyages. They are puzzles of sorts where you sail to a different island and have to sculpt a path to an other side. Since I've bought this game in a bundle for about 40 pence, I'm not complaining. Oh and I can't be arsed to pick up pink balls all day with my mouse cursor, ugh. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.