Gun Metal PC

7.7

1. AnthonyJ.
    Feb 12, 2006
    The graphics engine is mad buggy. It clips whenever you move or turn real fast. So annoying! Gameplay doesn't change much, it's okay.
  2. StephenH.
    Aug 1, 2006
    It really is a fun game. Where else can you swoop downin a fast jet in attack mode, blast the bad guys and then scare the hell out of them in your Havoc Suit? Its all good fun!
  3. Webjockey
    Sep 2, 2005
    Great game, i liked the concepts and everything etc but it wouldn't work on my old pc. hopefully itll work on my new one.
  4. SimonW.
    Jan 24, 2006
    Very addictive yet challenging game. I especially liked how you can transform from the Havoc Suit to a jet in mid-battle. This really adds to much more depth and strategy to the game, not only with playing style but choice and usage of weaponary as well. Rating of 10 from me.
  5. WolfmanE.
    Oct 26, 2006
    The game is pretty interesting but I would have to agree it lacks a story line. Levels tend to get repetitive. Graphics are pretty good except for the terrain. Only problem really is the difficulty, I found myself dying alot when there are a 1000 bullets/lasers coming my way non stop.
  6. KC
    Oct 16, 2006
    It's a great idea set on a bad canvas. Personally I think its fun as hell, bombing ground targets in my Havoc Jet, or getting it down at dirty in the Havoc Suit, the gameplay and especially the graphics even for today is remarkable, I can only guess a freak behind Maya or 3D studio max modeling the Havoc, but there's really an almost non-existant storyline. There's not even It's a great idea set on a bad canvas. Personally I think its fun as hell, bombing ground targets in my Havoc Jet, or getting it down at dirty in the Havoc Suit, the gameplay and especially the graphics even for today is remarkable, I can only guess a freak behind Maya or 3D studio max modeling the Havoc, but there's really an almost non-existant storyline. There's not even a name for the people/group/faction that you're fighting mission after mission to save their asses while getting your's plugged. It's a great game with good graphics with low requirements, but it sadly lacks depth and substance. Expand
  7. HuangJ.
    Apr 24, 2007
    Hell Nice for a game the graphics even though lack of story line but the most important is the is no multi player mode which i think is so wasted for such a nice game. By the way mission 7 for those who didn't complete go to each radar stations and destroy them it will send out the drop ship single them out by standing directly below them to prevent getting hit after that hit the Hell Nice for a game the graphics even though lack of story line but the most important is the is no multi player mode which i think is so wasted for such a nice game. By the way mission 7 for those who didn't complete go to each radar stations and destroy them it will send out the drop ship single them out by standing directly below them to prevent getting hit after that hit the base with all you got good luck! Expand
  8. MuzT.
    Dec 24, 2005
    Unlike other fighting-against-hordes-of-enemies type games such as serious sam, GunMetal remains enjoyable right till the end. Unfortunately the end is after about 3 hours. But the originality of the game still enitiles it to 10 out of 10.
  9. CalebM.
    Nov 4, 2006
    The graphics and models look really good. I like shiny! The gameplay is intense. I feel like its Macross or something. It could use more of a storyline though.
  10. NateM.
    Dec 29, 2006
    It's the most awesome game ever. It's like transformers on steroids. Man, it's freakin' hard though. I'm stuck on level 7...outta 14! Love the graphics, the gameplay is smooth, but those enemy dropships are EVIL! Haven't beaten it yet.
  11. NathanM.
    Dec 29, 2006
    If you want to see a cool story, check out the manual (.pdf file under local disk(hard drive)/Program Files/Yeti Studios/Manual. It'll be in that folder. Awesome models, awesome graphics, but its' still really hard. Too bad it lacks split-screen multiplayer though. Tip for level 7:Infiltration: the radar stations are useless to take down, because you just end up having to nail If you want to see a cool story, check out the manual (.pdf file under local disk(hard drive)/Program Files/Yeti Studios/Manual. It'll be in that folder. Awesome models, awesome graphics, but its' still really hard. Too bad it lacks split-screen multiplayer though. Tip for level 7:Infiltration: the radar stations are useless to take down, because you just end up having to nail the enemy base anyway. (end of tip) Little on the gory/bloody side when the living creatures get shot. All in all, it is an awesome game. Expand
  12. May 1, 2014
    robo-anime fan? [gundam] If not likely this game holds less initial appeal. What little interest remains shorn up by mindless shooting. Mindless shooting fan? Ignore the anime aspect, and you'll be as amused as other such stimuli. Everyone else might find passing amusement briefly but will be disappointed if there was a financial transaction involved in acquisition even in a bundle.
  13. Dec 25, 2015
    Jogo desafiador muito viciante. Eu gostei especialmente como você pode transformar a partir da Suit Havoc de um jato em meados de batalha. Isso realmente acrescenta muito mais profundidade e estratégia para o jogo, não só com estilo de jogo, mas a escolha e uso do armamento também. Avaliação de 10 de mim.

There are no critic reviews yet.