7.9

1. Aug 4, 2013
    Atmosfera zapada odlično dočarana, negativci, glavni bosovi odlični, mnogo šutinga, i vrlo zanimljivo.....................................................
  2. Jan 15, 2013
    Not a bad little game, just don't expect too much from it. Graphics are pretty bland and the story for the most part is fairly forgettable. I found the side quests slightly annoying and frustrating so didn't do many of them. However for a few hours cheap and fun entertainment it's worth it and let's face it this is a very under represented genre of the gaming industry. Go in with few expectations but worth a play if you can get it for $5 or less. Expand
  3. Aug 20, 2011
    Very nice western-action game. Good graphics for a six years old game. Few bugs, but game play is brilliant. Maybe too easy in easier difficulties ...
  4. May 3, 2014
    The only game on steam that could remind me the amazing Red Dead Redemption. The graphics is really old but the game has a nice story and a good game-play, i'm enjoying it.
  5. Jun 28, 2014
    A pretty good game. Has a really nice story but it was pretty easy to complete. I completed the story 2 times already and I am planning on it playing it again. The most important I thing I like about this game is the Quickdraw. A.I Enemies are quick weak to be honest. If you are a fan of the Wild West, you must seriously play this game as this can provide lots of hours of entertainment ^_^

1. The scope of the environments are vast, but empty in this free-roam open ended adventure. The game manages to capture the essence of loneliness that was an unwelcome but constant companion to many a traveler in those days.
  2. Average at best. The great voice acting and the solid graphics are just not enough to keep the game afloat. Somewhat shoddy controls and the lack of depth just drag this title down too much.
  3. It's too bad that Gun is so short because I could have easily devoted more time to playing such a refreshing title.