Half-Life 2 PC

1. LukeM.
    Jun 23, 2006
  2. RyanB.
    Jun 25, 2006
    Pros: This game is sooo much fun. The ragdolls are so much fun, all of the objects follow the laws of physics(meaning no more floating cinder-blocks when they get thrown into the water). The NPCs for the enemies I find are truly amazing. They'll hop over fences, rappel down walls, and even throw stuff at you. Also, the zombies are so sweet. They're all gory and guts and stuff. Pros: This game is sooo much fun. The ragdolls are so much fun, all of the objects follow the laws of physics(meaning no more floating cinder-blocks when they get thrown into the water). The NPCs for the enemies I find are truly amazing. They'll hop over fences, rappel down walls, and even throw stuff at you. Also, the zombies are so sweet. They're all gory and guts and stuff. And also, they'll throw stuff at you. Cons: Horrible teammate AI. Just Horrible. (Except for DOG). If you just simply love the Havok physics and ragdolls, but want to get more freedom just randomly throwing headcrabs against walls, go download Garry's Mod. It's so amazing. Expand
  3. DeanM.
    Jun 26, 2006
    the variety of half life with less obvious puzzle tedium. graphics have made the game even more immersive than the original. oh and giving it a permanent place in my heart.
  4. KeeganB.
    Jun 27, 2006
    This game has great graphics great gameplay great storyline and amazing scenery and puzzles along with non-stop action. Who wouldnt want this game?
  5. MathewM.
    Jun 28, 2006
    AMAZING grafficts, outstanding player animations, and Lighting, and the source engine added some of the best effects I have ever seen in a PC game.
  6. RetR.
    Jul 4, 2006
    Amazing.
  7. ArthurFreda
    Jul 5, 2006
    The graphix are out of this world. The only one ever bad thing is the long ass loading. But all in all the game is the SHIT! I love all the cool things u can do on it. Like along with it u get a sample of counter strike scource with u can play online with tonsof people. But the bottem line is if u like first person scince fiction games this is the one for u!!!
  8. KrestenM.
    Jul 5, 2006
    One of the best games ever made. Genious gameplay, super stunning graphics, great sounds, and good multiplayer games afterwards. Totally a masterpiece!
  9. SeanT.
    This game rocks.
  10. AnsonG.
    Jul 6, 2006
    HL2 is the best 1st person shooter on PC i ever played. The graphics and display was amazing and gameplay was well-designed. Come on, why not like this game? This game was a famous they ever created. For those who gave below 3 u just moaning because u havent play Half-Life(1998) or u have a crap computer. So why u guys judged already? Do u know what is the story happened at previous HL2 is the best 1st person shooter on PC i ever played. The graphics and display was amazing and gameplay was well-designed. Come on, why not like this game? This game was a famous they ever created. For those who gave below 3 u just moaning because u havent play Half-Life(1998) or u have a crap computer. So why u guys judged already? Do u know what is the story happened at previous Half-Life(1998)? Do u know how many weapons? And do u know what happened to the ending? So please STOP moaning. This game is probably is a best and should buy this one. Expand
  11. DmitriyS.
    Best of the games!!!
  12. JamesG.
    Jul 6, 2006
    great game! i couldnt get off it! love all the weapons, characters and alike. Gordon Freeman is at his best in this one!
  13. GarrettD.
    Jul 7, 2006
    Holy Crap! Tihs game is great, completley smooth game play with 3.4 GHz Processor and 2 GB RAM. If you have this game I hate you! Episode 1 is just as good!
  14. AndreasK.
    Jul 7, 2006
    I've finished it tree times and it just doesnt ever get boring! This is the best fps game i hav EVER seen! Though i wish there was a sniper rifle too.
  15. ArtZ.
    Jul 8, 2006
    Just the best game I ever played. Excellent graphics, nice AI, good weaponry, beautiful gameplay. Congratulations to its developers.
  16. NathanG.
    Jul 9, 2006
    The BEST game i've ever played in my entire life! I can't beleave what will Valve create next with the amazing source engine! I just love this game so much, and all the mods including Garrys Mod! I'm just waiting for Natural-Selection and TFC to come out with New and imporved physics and graphics! and more! Great job Valve!
  17. JacobS.
    Jul 9, 2006
    By far the most intense, addictive fps i've ever played.
  18. FernandoM.
    Jul 9, 2006
    For sure Half Life 2 in an incredible game, even not being perfect. Obviously there are some things to improve, there always is, but they're not too many... If producers could make a game more shooting and hard puzzles and less useless enroling scenes it would be nice... the engine is perfect.
  19. LukeM.
    Jul 10, 2006
  20. willmaster510
    Jul 10, 2006
    this is the best 1st person shooter on PC I ever played .this game is way better than halo or gta its sweest damn game I ever played way to go velve And sierra.
  21. BrandonR.
    Jul 11, 2006
    Perfect by comparison to other FPS games, HL2 is the best game to ever hit the PC. It engages the player through so many different levels - everything from the anticipation of fear to the fun of using military tactics to command your team of resistence volunteers against an alien-dominating society. Nothing better than HL2 has yet been produced to date.
  22. ScottL.
    Jul 12, 2006
    This is a game that is like a drug. You get addicted to it. This is a fast paced and exciting pc game. It never gets old or boring.
  23. LukeM.
    Jul 13, 2006
  24. RobertA.
    Jul 13, 2006
    Best game to date. The engine is amazing.
  25. TomppaHakla
    Jul 15, 2006
    This is the best action shooter game ever!!! Nice graphic's and NICE STORY!!! i can't stop foe playing this again and again and again..
  26. JeffreyH.
    Jul 16, 2006
    One of the best FPSs ever.
  27. TomJ.
    Jul 19, 2006
    This game is great; it twists in both amazing graphics with amazing gameplay. Something many other games fail to accomplish.
  28. MatheusR.
    Jul 19, 2006
    the best game i see in my life.
  29. Paul
    Jul 21, 2006
    Not only does it have awesome graphics, and amazing visuals, but it continues to be a very playable game that puts you in many different types of scenarios and not one part of the game feels like a previous part.
  30. ZachB.
    Jul 21, 2006
    Greatest game ever to hit pc or any system the graphics gameplay sound are outstanding the onyl bad thing abotu this game is how creepy it is at 1:00 at night and zombies are attacking you at night.
  31. SamN.
    Jul 23, 2006
    Wow.
  32. MarkS.
    Jul 24, 2006
    this game is awesome, you gotta get it, the physics, the models, the skins, details, graphics, action, puzzles, everything, gotta get it.
  33. BenD.
    Jul 26, 2006
    One of the best games i have ever played. i am now on my forth play throught of the game an still loving it. the one thing that severly ruins the whole experience is STEAM.
  34. WilliamF.
    Jul 26, 2006
    This game is amazing... Graphics.. Story... and its so realist, you feel like youre in the game!
  35. JamesV.
    Jul 28, 2006
    This is just the best FPS and it has a story line. No more needs to be said.
  36. DiatrexV.
    Jul 29, 2006
    Half-Life 2 is amazing. The first one was aswell but now this is better. This one was worked on hard. This game has very good graphics, if you have the proper graphics card. The A.I. in Half-Life 2 is awsome. No cut scense! I love that about The Half-Life games. The phisics are absolutly spectacular. This game 10. Those assholes say 9.1, screw that bullshit. This game is sooooo worth Half-Life 2 is amazing. The first one was aswell but now this is better. This one was worked on hard. This game has very good graphics, if you have the proper graphics card. The A.I. in Half-Life 2 is awsome. No cut scense! I love that about The Half-Life games. The phisics are absolutly spectacular. This game 10. Those assholes say 9.1, screw that bullshit. This game is sooooo worth getting. You'll love it. Expand
  37. FabioL.
    Jul 31, 2006
    Currently lacking time for a proper comment,all I can say is it can definetly be considered one of the greatest games of all time.
  38. WillL.
    Jul 31, 2006
    The greatest game ive ever seen or played. (On a great PC like mine that is.)
  39. WouterR.
    Aug 1, 2006
    What can I say, Half-Life was great and Half-Life 2 is even better! The physics engine is really used to be part of the gameplay and the physcannon is by far my most favority weapon in any game ever! Valve managed again to get the maximum fun out of my PC!
  40. JhonW.
    Aug 1, 2006
    This is one fo the best games EVER made! It keeps you on the edge of you seat wondering when the next enemy will just pop out and try to kill you. Just like its predecessor, you must conserve ammo to survive, and with the new gravity gun, conserving ammo has never been so much fun! The graphics left me in awe, even before i could crank the settings to max. The facial expressions may never This is one fo the best games EVER made! It keeps you on the edge of you seat wondering when the next enemy will just pop out and try to kill you. Just like its predecessor, you must conserve ammo to survive, and with the new gravity gun, conserving ammo has never been so much fun! The graphics left me in awe, even before i could crank the settings to max. The facial expressions may never been so focused on this much in any game before this. The physics are just a toy to play with the entire game. The enemies incorperate ragdoll physics(yay!) and everything else behaves just like it would in the real world. If anyone can find anything about this game that can ruin the experience, good luck trying! 10 out of 10! If i could go any higher than 10, i would! Expand
  41. LukasL.
    Aug 3, 2006
    Half-Life 2 once again revolutionized the FPS genre. The story is great, plus you have endless hours of play with Deathmatch, especially appealing thanks to the gravity gun - best gun ever.
  42. Doomthing
    Aug 3, 2006
    This game is really good. Though steam sucks, I was able to get around it. I saw zeros in this pile of reviews, and most of them were people complaining about steam. Try reviewing HL2 instead of steam. The reviews on this page are for HL2....NOT steam. Now back to my review. I dont care about graphics at all.....i just focus on gameplay. But i was STILL blown away by the grapchics and This game is really good. Though steam sucks, I was able to get around it. I saw zeros in this pile of reviews, and most of them were people complaining about steam. Try reviewing HL2 instead of steam. The reviews on this page are for HL2....NOT steam. Now back to my review. I dont care about graphics at all.....i just focus on gameplay. But i was STILL blown away by the grapchics and physics. The A.I. could have been made better.....but that doesnt effect my score (also love the story line) Expand
  43. ChaseM.
    Aug 6, 2006
    One of the best games i've ever played! On par with the original, the original has some points that are better, and the new one does, which pretty much evens both games out to 10/10. I'm sick of hearing people bitch about steam, aside from waiting for loading times on Steam which i didn't mind becuase I'd do somthing else anyways, there was no problem with tihs game. One of the best games i've ever played! On par with the original, the original has some points that are better, and the new one does, which pretty much evens both games out to 10/10. I'm sick of hearing people bitch about steam, aside from waiting for loading times on Steam which i didn't mind becuase I'd do somthing else anyways, there was no problem with tihs game. I'm not sure how people can say "THE AI SUCKS" when their simply too retarded to change the difficulty from easy to hard mode like the rest of us who actually enjoyed this game. those of you who say its not "challenging"... try turning your difficulty up. and the storyline does not suck, and people who are saying you go into tower and gravity gun dangles people and end of game.. Expand
  44. HarryM.
    Aug 6, 2006
    Loved it amazing cant belive how good it was and is.
  45. BrettB.
    Aug 6, 2006
    one of the best games i have ever played and i have played a lot of games.
  46. MattA.
    Aug 7, 2006
    Great game, Looks amazing if you have a good computer.
  47. MitchO.
    Aug 8, 2006
    This game roxorz my boxorz... to say the least. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game and took breaks frequently to get food and beverage and say to myself, "This game is incredible." Can't wait to play Lost Coast and Episode One.
  48. MikeP.
    Aug 8, 2006
    An absolutely wonderful game created by Valve, in has a nearly fully interactive environment. I definitely would reccomend it to any fan of the series, or to anyone who wants to play a hyper realistic game.
  49. CorpseFactory
    Aug 10, 2006
    A must have. The graphics are spectacular and and the unrivaled physics make this truly immersive. Add in a gripping storyline with loads of cool moments (using a crane to pick up a truck and drop it on your enemies) and you have a masterpiece
  50. RodigG.
    Aug 10, 2006
    Very good game. A little bit too short ^^ but very nice =)
  51. EthanP.
    Aug 11, 2006
    Beautiful game with intricate details and gameplay, the only real downfall is the length of the game, it took me a total of 8 hours to complete without stoping to play games with the physics. Could also use a little more freedom in your path beacuse it seems a little linear right now.
  52. DmitriN.
    Aug 11, 2006
    Best game of the world - forever!!!
  53. CalebH.
    Aug 11, 2006
    Outstanding graphics, good plot line. solid atmosphere.
  54. Nemo
    Aug 13, 2006
    I think that the Valve team have never made a game worse than best ;)
  55. DracoL.
    Aug 13, 2006
    This is one of the best games i have ever played.... and trust me i have played a lot of games.
  56. JohnL.
    Aug 14, 2006
    Half Life 2 is one of those rare games. it's a game that can be played over and pver again and not really get sick of it.
  57. TeodorIkonomov
    The Best Game Ever
  58. Cr0ssCr0ss
    Aug 14, 2006
    This is the best game of the world!
  59. NickR.
    Amazing. Simply amazing.
  60. VictoriaT.
    Aug 15, 2006
    By far... this game surprized me in many ways. Two thumbs up in my book... top score as well!
  61. CodyM.
    Aug 15, 2006
    half-life 2 is the single most entertaing exelerating amazing cool wowing 100% perfect game out there it is my best and favorite game i own.
  62. SimonBlain
    Aug 16, 2006
    [***SPOILERS***] I was merely 13 when I played the first Half-Life. I was a little Doom fiend back then and when I played Half-Life, I was a scared little wuss. The game didn't scare me, it was its music. But enough about that. I grew up in FPS games and I have loved just about any of them which I played. Even those with the crappy graphics from 1993. When I first set eyes on[***SPOILERS***] I was merely 13 when I played the first Half-Life. I was a little Doom fiend back then and when I played Half-Life, I was a scared little wuss. The game didn't scare me, it was its music. But enough about that. I grew up in FPS games and I have loved just about any of them which I played. Even those with the crappy graphics from 1993. When I first set eyes on Half-Life 2. I told myself: "My my, what a pretty little thing you are!" I saved it from its dusty EB Games shelf and bought it for my own. It proved cold to me, as Steam itself told me I couldn't do anything with this game until I had properly let it encrypt the game's data to ensure it wasn't a copied version. I could not refuse as I am a legit gamer. After an afternoon (just about) of attempting to install the game, I was satisfied to see its update finished. Over with that and up into the game I went. I was glad to see G-Man talk to me in such a kind way as when I left him in Half-Life 1. Then he sent me on to be chased by a ravenous Combine before I met Alyx (whom was indicated to me by Barney). Only then could I properly start defending myself. And only then did the game really start. The first few minutes of the game are all nothing but showing you how the physics work and that you can interact with characters around you. That, however, is a lie. You may think that: "Oh, I can toss items on people or make a barricade if ennemies attack me." Que nenni, my friend. The ENTIRE game is based on pure action, where gunfight follows stabs from the crowbar on alien heads or zombie headcrabs. My all-time fear factor, the Barnacle, made its return. How pretty is that thing now, compared to the Half-Life 1 model. It looks like it was meant to be: A plant. Half-Life 1's model looked much more like a stalagmite hanging from a mountain's roof. Monsters, all-timer classics are back with some cousins. Headcrabs come with three species now... The old ones, the fast headcrabs and the black poison headcrabs. The old headcrabs are fat and dumb. The fast headcrabs are ... well, fast. However they wish, they can harrass you with absolutely no let down until you've bashed them away with the crowbar. Black Headcrabs were balanced from their horribly startling attack. They make this sort of gremlin-ish warcry before dashing towards you with their gaping mouth. Contact, wherever they hit you, will drop your life to 1 HP. As it is a poison, your HEV suit will heal you gradually to your healthstate before the attack. That implies that if you're getting shot at that a headcrab hits you, you will instantly die. That is just about the only thing I loved, about the ennemies. The rest is for you to find out, if you haven't played. The A.I is silly. What happened to the marines in HL1 ? They were fast and effective, aside from those over-confident Combine warriors that stay in place, hoping their Kevlars will help them resist a shot from your .350 magnum. The world itself is vast and wealthy in graphical details. You'll come from a victorian neighbourhood, to a port, to a beach, to an old and dusty Jailing system and to the Citadel. The game itself makes absolutely no innovations as "physical engineering" has been seen in previous games. Some quirks look as though they might have been stolen from Quake 2, but are tossed aside as you just take a look at it all. The game in itself -can- be hard, if you are the kind to blindly run in and blast whoever's around you. But it can also be very fun, if you use your surroundings adequately. Certainly not the best game of all times, but certainly one of the best around so far. Expand
  63. KenB.
    Aug 17, 2006
    Excellent thriller. The game captures the player's attention right from the beginning and the thrill factor stays at 10 throughout the game. The makers have taken ideas from film and combined them with the very realistic physics to produce the best game yet.
  64. ThomasD.
    Aug 17, 2006
    An amazin FPS game + the story is wicked right down the core.
  65. JosephG.
    Aug 17, 2006
    The Best Game ever made, the graphics surpass all the other games. I first thought that no game would beat counter strike, but i am overwhelmed by this, this magnificent game.
  66. SolO.
    Aug 20, 2006
    Despite a story line that may seem a bit trite, this game definitely takes the gaming experience to the next level of realism, suspense, and action. A must have for anyone who likes fun.
  67. TeodorIkonomov
    Aug 22, 2006
    The Best Game Ever
  68. MalcolmD.
    Aug 22, 2006
    My personal opinion is that this is in truth the greatest game ever made. I feel this way because it is the 'full package'. Half Life 2 has some of the most fast paced and intense fighting of any FPS, and I think some (emphasize some) of the NPCs are very intelligent. It also has some vehicle senarios (if not the best in the world) which on the whole offer a welcome, and My personal opinion is that this is in truth the greatest game ever made. I feel this way because it is the 'full package'. Half Life 2 has some of the most fast paced and intense fighting of any FPS, and I think some (emphasize some) of the NPCs are very intelligent. It also has some vehicle senarios (if not the best in the world) which on the whole offer a welcome, and enjoyable, change of pace. It also has a good amount of fairly trick puzzles, some of which took me quite some time and some of which were very easy. Also I think it has a quality over looked in many FPSs that makes it really stand out, a plot. The plot of Half Life 2 is quite deep complete with betrayal and lots of other fun twists. Also it is undeniably one of the most beautiful games ever; from the skylines to the textures on the walls to the wrinkles in people's faces. I am proud to give this game a 10/10 and hope that every body plays this game. Expand
  69. RandyM.
    Aug 23, 2006
    Absolutely incredible. Half-Life 2 is an amazing experience the whole time. I was constantly finding myself with my jaw to the floor. Simply amazing.
  70. LukeM.
    Aug 25, 2006
  71. DanC.
    Aug 25, 2006
    Always been a huge fan of Valves. Their work is Industry Changing.
  72. BartekX.
    Aug 26, 2006
    Just great! :D I love it! Great Physics, gravity gun and all :D For me - Best FPP!
  73. AlexS.
    Aug 26, 2006
    Nothing short of amazing. Half-Life 2 is by far the best computer game -- nay, the best game, period -- to date.
  74. WillF.
    Aug 29, 2006
    Great, fun to play, intresting story line and amazing graphics.
  75. CristobalA.
    Aug 29, 2006
    This the best game that can scare u can make u laught and other thingss but the bad thing is that what valve publish as the video preview doesnot come in the half life 2 and thats make u think other things but this the best game ever did and the episode
  76. CarlosJ.
    Sep 1, 2006
    Probably the best fps ever made. Classics such as Goldeneye and Perfect Dark sit along side it, but this game is revolutionary in the way as a large step foward for video games. Valve raise the bar once again.
  77. RyanC.
    Sep 1, 2006
    Very Very Very great game. Awesome graphics, interesting story, long lasting game. Just plain awesome. Worth every penny.
  78. JoeB.
    Sep 4, 2006
    Probably the best first-person shooter I have ever played. A variety of weapons keeps the player interested, and the storyline, while straightforward, is very well thought out. Missions vary, rather than the classic go here shoot this and go here shoot that. Overall, and excellent game.
  79. Dajmin
    Sep 7, 2006
    The Source engine is a fine piece of work, and as a showcase for it you can do no better than HL2. You can actually see emotions on character's faces, you can watch the physics react as it would in real life. The storyline is very well done, and sure it has it's cliche's, but I think sometimes they're necessary. It has funny moments and it's "But...but..." The Source engine is a fine piece of work, and as a showcase for it you can do no better than HL2. You can actually see emotions on character's faces, you can watch the physics react as it would in real life. The storyline is very well done, and sure it has it's cliche's, but I think sometimes they're necessary. It has funny moments and it's "But...but..." moments, and basically all of Ravenholm scared the crap out of me! If you've not seen it yet, you'll understand why "we don't go to Ravenholm". HL2 is no longer new, but I think the graphics are aging quite well. It's supposed to look gritty and realistic, so expecting "bloom" lighting is a little silly despite it's appearance in almost every game since Guild Wars. Since no game is perfect and there are a couple of things about HL2 that I'd like to see improved (AI has already been mentioned, and I'd like to have seen more choice in the vehicle levels - take the boat and go the fun way or go by an alternate land route, for example) and expanded on, I'm giving HL2 a 9. Probably 9.5 if I had the option :) Well worth the cost! Expand
  80. EthanL.
    Sep 7, 2006
    Best FPS I have ever played without a doubt. No one pay attention to the poor reviews that involve people hating Steam. They say it requires such a high end pc, but mine is definately not that and I can run Steam with ease. I guess they must have aweful computers. The only downside is for gamers who don't have internet (which is about 1 out of 1242567 gamers) since you can only run Best FPS I have ever played without a doubt. No one pay attention to the poor reviews that involve people hating Steam. They say it requires such a high end pc, but mine is definately not that and I can run Steam with ease. I guess they must have aweful computers. The only downside is for gamers who don't have internet (which is about 1 out of 1242567 gamers) since you can only run Steam with internet. Some reviews also complain about bugs, and I have encountered absolutely no bugs that were so bad they ruined the experience, and again, my computer is still nothing special. The multilpayer is awesome with HL2: DM and Counter-Strike and the few mods that are out (and the endless list of mods yet to come). The story is actually quite good (if you can figure out the things that were left out) and the ending, although many might disagree, I think is good. Or at least decent. It ended pretty abrubtly which was disapointing but was made up for from a mysterious speech by the G-Man. The ending, for sure, also falls under the catagory of suspenseful. The somewhat dissapoiting ending is made up for in Half-life 2: Episode 1 though, which you must buy after beating this game. In the end this game is great for any FPS fan and the sequals will probably just get better. Expand
  81. KristianK.
    Sep 8, 2006
    It is the best game in the WORLD :P
  82. NathanC.
    Sep 9, 2006
    This is the greatest game I've ever played because the action is constant, it requires thinking and not just shooting, it has constant surprises, you can take many different paths durring the game and have an incredible amount of freedom, the guns are unmatched, the graphics are impecable, and the reality of the game is unbeleivable in terms of gravity and physics! I could go on and This is the greatest game I've ever played because the action is constant, it requires thinking and not just shooting, it has constant surprises, you can take many different paths durring the game and have an incredible amount of freedom, the guns are unmatched, the graphics are impecable, and the reality of the game is unbeleivable in terms of gravity and physics! I could go on and on about how great this game is. This is a masterpiece! Expand
  83. EraldoM.
    Sep 12, 2006
    No doubt this is the best 3D first person game due to its revolutionary CG technology, combined with a high degree of physics processing realism (acceleration, inertia, rotation and deformation of vehicles, gravity, material stress, explosions etc). Also, the player interactivity with AI objects is still the best one.
  84. ZackJ.
    Sep 13, 2006
    Overall good games graphics and physics wise but lacked in overall game experince. Way too linear and also a little 2 short for my taste.
  85. DennisC.
    Sep 14, 2006
    WOW, I played it and the physics were great, also the graphic, but I think, that one little thing is of an importance and not to neglect: The game is to linear sometimes and it has some bugs/faults ! Otherwise excellent!
  86. JamesW.
    Sep 16, 2006
    Words cannot describe the all encompassing genius of this game.
  87. EgonB.
    Sep 16, 2006
    HL2 is a fantastic first person shooter which not only delivers most ashtonishing visuals, and near-perfect physics, but also brings incredibly action - all combined with an intriguing and unique science fiction-story.
  88. BlaineM.
    Sep 17, 2006
    Absolutely fantastic, I've never seen a game so amazingly thought out. The AI is phenominal, absolutely phenominal. Everything was so intregueing and the graphics, oh, the graphics. I can't even put the graphics into words. Valve, I envy you.
  89. PatrickS.
    Sep 17, 2006
    If I've ever had to rate a more perfect game, I'd be dead. I love it, and the ending is great, and the physics are great too. Personally, I see this game really as a console for gravity/physics that Valve decided to make into a game, with a storyline added. Great game. I LOVED the end. Except for the almost continuous TV-screen taunting. When will Breen learn?
  90. TobiasS.
    Sep 18, 2006
    Great graphics! Great Atmosphere! Bit too linear. But it IS a great game!
  91. Bobbobbo
    Sep 18, 2006
    The best game I have ever played.
  92. RodrigoA.
    Sep 19, 2006
    It's the best game in the world, I can't wait to play the Episodes 1 and 2.
  93. JeffreyVanL.
    Sep 19, 2006
    This is one of my favorite games of all time, by far.
  94. LukeM.
  95. RyanM.
    Sep 21, 2006
    Fantastic Game left me wanting more.... where is my copy of Half-Life 2: Episode 1?
  96. Wdntulk2no
    Sep 21, 2006
    Dude what can i say. I STILL haven't found anything with better game play since it came out!
  97. LukeM.
    Sep 22, 2006
  98. LucasM.
    Sep 23, 2006
    It's a great game. What more can I say?
  99. JeffW.
    Sep 25, 2006
    Sweet. Looks even better boosted to a 60 Plasma.
  100. Bobbobbo
    Sep 25, 2006
    The best game I have ever played.

3. Playboy