7.5

1. Jun 2, 2011
    Hamilton's Great Adventure is a great balanced adv/puzzler. You run around with Hamilton, and the bird Sasha helps out with collecting special abilities, reaching levers and acts as a decoy. The quests gets trickier and trickier. I have only played the first world yet, but I am having a lot of fun - and it's only nine bucks!
  2. Jul 1, 2011
    Wow, this is an amazingly polished and charming puzzle game! Not only does it have some fun (and hard) platforming puzzles, but it has a very endearing story to boot. Likewise, the art design is fabulous and the 3D graphics are crisp and detailed. I highly recommend this game to all the intellectual explorers out there!
  3. Jun 9, 2011
    Great fun! A lot of levels. It starts out quite easy but gets very hard in the later stages of the game. It has a cute art style and I can play it with my kids. So for a parent I highly recommend this game. The kids should probably be above 6-7. The birds pathing is the only real down side of the game but as fast as you realize that you can double click on a position to get the bird to teleport there it is not much of an issue. Expand
  4. Sep 14, 2011
    Remember Chip's Challenge? Imagine that but with an Indiana Jones theme, pretty graphics and co-op. Gameplay is solid. Levels are timed and graded, unlocking supplementary challenge levels (some of which are pretty insane, like Toader.) Co-op isn't particularly exciting, though there are some levels where it is just simply more convenient to have someone controlling Hamilton's bird buddy. Gamepad support, low price, and quality levels. Expand
  5. Sep 23, 2012
    I'm not really that in to puzzle games, but there is a certain amount of charm in this game (as mentioned in an earlier review by Brumbek). You also get that - when you think about it - awesome feel when you struggle and struggle to get a gold medal, and you finally get it . Trust me, once you start playing this game, you wont be satisfied with a silver medal, no matter what level.

1. Dec 22, 2011
    Hamilton's Great Adventure is a good, solid puzzle game that's a refreshing midpoint between mindless casual tile-matchers like Bejeweled and antagonistic platform games like Super Meat Boy. Hamilton can hook you, but the routine of dealing with slow restarts and fine-tuning the camera to your liking puts a hamper on your quest for fortune. Then again, what's a great adventure without a few setbacks?
  2. Oct 19, 2011
    Hamilton's Great Adventure is a well thought-out, fun puzzle game that offers a nice amount of content for a game of this price range. Sadly, it doesn't really have anything that would truly make it stand out from the numerous puzzle games on the market. It is entertaining, but not exactly a classic. [Sept 2011]
    Fat Shark's adventure platformer has fascinating level design and admirable cooperation of two main characters. For such a low price you get a lot of great fun. [July 2011]