Mixed or average reviews- based on 298 Ratings
Sep 13, 2011Fast, brutal arcade shooter fun. Upgrades weapons, take down waves of mechanical monstrosities.
Hard Rest pays homage to the old school shooter, if you liked games like Painkiller you will love this game.
Great graphics, clever upgrade system and brutal difficulty. Only negative would be its extremely short 3-4 hour campaign.… Full Review »
Sep 14, 2011- Little indie gem with visuals of AAA titles for millions $$$
- Great cyberpunk-noir atmosphere.
- Wonderfully built locations.
- Incredible weapons upgrade system.
- Fast gunplay with a bit of tactics.
- Relentless and fun-to-kill enemies.
- Good replay value with room for future DLCs
- Reasonable price/value ratio.… Full Review »