8.7

1. Espeed
    Oct 27, 2003
    This game IS AWESOME Well Worth it kind of like the game Freedom Fighters BUT WITH SO MUCH more in a WWII Style SAS UNDERCOVER BATTLE!
  2. JeremyC.
    Jul 7, 2004
    A truly all-round fantastic game. I hope they make a third.
  3. Mick
    Jun 7, 2005
    Bar none, the best WWII shooter released in recent memory. It's such a shame that all the slack jawed droolers who demand instant action and zero thought from a game will avoid this and play the inferior Call of Duty.
  4. DidierM.
    Nov 2, 2003
    It's a very realistic game.
  5. MicW.
    Mar 13, 2004
    It's a great game. Has many bugs, but great playability and atmosphere cover them.
  6. Martyn
    Dec 8, 2006
    Great atmosphere, graphics and it's a FPS that really makes you think about your tactics, cos if you don't you'll get killed pretty quickly. A few bugs but overall I love this game.
  7. PeterD.
    Nov 13, 2003
    Great gameplay, graphics, missions. The controls are easy to get used to. Learning curve may be higher than simple games because there are a lot of options in this game as how to play it. Its fun, but you can't just go in shooting and screaming. Must have patience my son.
  8. Milko
    Nov 16, 2003
    If you're an fps player with a decent system you will love this game dont go with out buy it now.
    Dec 17, 2003
    I would give it a 10 if the few bugs were fixed yet. But still it is an awesome game!
  10. Apr 5, 2012
    A very realistic games, with one of the most fun campaigns in the world of gaming, be it at attacking an oasis or firing down from the top of a cliff at a german base in a iceberg. Great multiplayer, and great voice acting as well!
  11. Aug 30, 2013
    Time I spent playing this game was great. It's awesome and probably the best game about The II World War. Of course I must agree that game isn't perfect because of low AI but it's still the game you should play. It shows how the real war looks like. H&D 2 has also great soundtrack and especially thanks to this we can feel the war.
  12. Jan 27, 2014
    Its a very good game and i like it :D .
  13. Mar 28, 2015
    H&D2 was the first tactical-shooter game that I played, and I loved it right away. I have to admit that in fact it was the first real war game that I've ever played. However, H&D2 was different from Call of Duty or Medal of Honor, in fact contained in itself more strategy and tactical processing.

The game maps were large, and free-roaming. The graphics of H&D2 (in 2003, at least) was really magnificent. You could choose between 30 different soldiers, each with their own skills, to meet the playing style of the user. Also you could choose whether to command a team or perform missions in solitary style, as Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell.

The historical and military depth of the game was really impressive: all operations were constructed in detail, accurately. Not to mention the secondary objectives, obviously secrets. Also there were a myriad of weapons, not only of the Allies or the Axis, you can use, besides the use of voluntary explosives, such as TNT and No-74 ST. In H&D2 there wasn't a way to play better than another, in fact you could adapt different styles: attack in unison, or stealth and disguise. The uniforms also were among the better things made in the game. The tactical map had its usefulness, at least when in need to fight as a team.

You could organize your own men, and give orders to attack, defend or even interaction, depending on the situation. The depth of the plot was really exciting: you feel completely immersed in the history not only of the game, but of the entire World War II. The soundtrack was quite nice. It was impossible that a game of this type could not please me, or any other fan of fps.

One of the best fps games of all time.

1. Another improvement is in the deliberate simplicity of the interface which is designed to keep the screen as uncluttered as possible and to issue commands with the minimum amount of keystrokes.
    I'd certainly sign on for another tour of duty, especially if the guys who created my interface iron out some of the glitches. In all, I'd say this is a compelling World War II experience.
  3. If you like tactical shooters and you're into WWII, you must have this game. [Jan 2004, p.112]