Hitman 2: Silent Assassin PC

8.2

1. Sep 3, 2014
    Huge let-down for me and a visible step back from the first Hitman. Don't really understand the high scores as it was basically the same thing as the first Hitman all over again, except worse. Locations not so exotic, missions not so varied, all the ideas repeated, but the biggest flaw of all - you could save, so all the tension and atmosphere was gone. That was a really bad designHuge let-down for me and a visible step back from the first Hitman. Don't really understand the high scores as it was basically the same thing as the first Hitman all over again, except worse. Locations not so exotic, missions not so varied, all the ideas repeated, but the biggest flaw of all - you could save, so all the tension and atmosphere was gone. That was a really bad design decision for the series. Still a decent game, but after the first fantastic Hitman, I remember to this day the weight of my disappointment. 5/10 Expand
  2. Feb 29, 2016
    That's another part I wasn't keen on playing. The software seems so stiff, you can't get yourself a playthrough based on your personal preferences. That sucks!
  3. YanoZ.
    Aug 26, 2007
    Fast action, but horrible graphics and soundFX.
  4. MafiaGuy
    Nov 1, 2003
    It's just that the the game is too arcade-like - childish.
  5. MatthiasS.
    Jun 27, 2008
    Nice Idea for a game but at the the not more than a poor storyline. More interactive gameplay would bring real fun. Graphic is very good.

1. Challenging, cerebral, and maddening. Hitman 2 keeps you coming back but there just aren't enough saves in the game. [PC Format]
  2. Sure, it could've been longer, and a multiplayer option wouldn't have hurt either, but even as it is, I really couldn't find anything wrong with the game - it's fun, intense, and most of all, highly enjoyable.
  3. Fixes virtually all of the problems of its predecessor and stands tall on its own merits as an outstanding action game.