6.6

1. Jun 2, 2011
    this game was a waste of time and money, broken coop-up doesn't work unless you have hamachi or another VLAN program to help connect. the combat is not that great. i expect more for 50 bucks then a pile of crap.
  2. May 31, 2011
    So many issues with this game. Loading is HORRENDOUS. Its to the point of being unplayable. The fighting is lame at best. Melee is downright terrible. Archery is decent for what it is but overall very repetitive. Graphics look dated even at the highest setting. Its not bad but looks 2-3 years dated. One of my personal annoyances is the subtitles...the timing on them is off slightly and the sentence spacing is wierd. The subtitles end mid sentence and the next line that shows isnt a new sentence but a continuation. Expand
  3. Jun 2, 2011
    First Off the Co Op is Broken, you have to use Hamachi to even connect to your friend. The port they tell you to open doesn't work or any port for that matter. It seems InXile just slapped this game together and pushed it out for release, considering all the other issues people are having. Do not waste your cash, 50 dollars can go to something better, this is a 10 dollar game at best. Second, do you even see a Real Critic Review, I didn't think so, thats because the game sucks so bad, its not even worth them typing how bad it is or worth the time it takes to do a review. Expand
  4. Jun 1, 2011
    Totally agree. Some user below (shonkyuser?) has voted 9 or 10 for all three platforms (well, he MUST have loved the game so much he bough all three platform releases). to top it off he really seems to have liked Brink A LOT (hint, hint). How about spending the energy actually making a good game?
  5. Jun 19, 2012
    Graphics are okay, but the story is bad and the game contains a lot of bugs. With 2players coop you can play with your friend, and this is the only one good thing in this game.
  6. Jun 5, 2011
    According to reviews, every third person shooter is a Gears of War clone. Hunted is one such 3rd person shooter and fantasy-themed dungeon crawl. Its plot and characters are hammy but compared to Gears it is a literary epic. Hunted's textures are merely OK, but overall art design is good. More resources are in its AI and light particle effects; The use of light for exploration and puzzles which take place in dark caverns and corridors is fun and makes for a great atmosphere. Epic loot is important to fantasy and the fun of a new drop is in its unique inventory system. Hunted's huge problem is a lack of polish. On the PC controls suffer terribly from being a console port and bad collision detection has the game feeling clunky and unresponsive, which will cripple a shooter. My friend & I played through most of the game but requested a refund when bugs made the game too frustrating to continue near the end of chapter 5. Expand
  7. Jun 4, 2011
    I don't know what the devs were thinking. This title is utter trash. Bethesda should know better. It's shallow, poorly implemented with extremely dated visuals, repetitive and boring. Avoid.
  8. Jul 8, 2011
    total disappointment waste of time , co-op doesn't connect single player is boring , no depth to anything just a button smasher that goes nowhere. great if your 9yrs old and a feeling of accomplishment only supplied by smashing buttons nonstop
  9. Sep 3, 2011
    When I started playing the first thing I noticed in single player mode is no freedom whatsoever. The single player story is just a movie and an aggravation. If there is a pebble in the road your character simply stops dead because no jump feature. What modern game can be so constrictive? If you want to watch a movie rent a movie. 50 bucks for a b movie?

The coop is so difficult to
    get working that it is almost impossible for everyone at lan play. Joining multiplayer is spotty at best will I get on today? NO? Connect for a few minutes and all servers go down? This is not what my friends and I want in a game for 5 dollars let alone 50 dollars.

Go back and make the movie and leave the fps and rpg to developers who want to make games.
  10. Oct 16, 2011
    Please please do not make the mistake me and my friend made in buying this game. We baught it for coop play on steam as its advertised as being for this purpose. We cannot get any form of multiplayer working, we have been through all sorts of trouble shooting from disabling firewalls to port forwarding...nothing works. It does not work...single player does, but for coop which is its purpose, its a fail. Thus I give it and steam a big big fail...wish I could get my wasted £14 back. Expand
  11. Jun 13, 2012
    I will never get the hours of my life back that I spent playing this game. If Bethesda would have waited and not put this game out filled with bug it had potential to be something really fun and special. Sadly it is unplayable in it's current state.

1. Aug 8, 2011
    Competent hack-'n'-slash with a few neat ideas wrapped in a package that's remarkably unremarkable. [Sept 2011, p.64]
    We didn't expect much yet we are disappointed. Linear hack'n'slash offers tedious contents, repeatable enemies and environments and above all it fails in cooperation mode. [July 2011]
  3. Jul 26, 2011
    Hunted is one of those action games that fly into one ear and exit through the other without even touching your brain.