• Publisher: SSI
  • Release Date: Mar 31, 1999
8.1

1. Jul 17, 2012
    From wikipedia:
    "Imperialism II: Age of Exploration is a turn-based strategy computer game developed by Frog City Software and published by Strategic Simulations, Inc. (SSI) in 1999. It is the successor to the 1997 game Imperialism. In Imperialism II, the player starts as ruler of a 16th century European country, and must build an empire.
    Since 2001 Ubisoft owns the rights to the
    From wikipedia:

Since 2001 Ubisoft owns the rights to the Imperialism trademark."

One of the best 4x Games i've ever played!
    I know its old, an has a poor resolution (640x480). But I still love the design, the sounds and mechanic.
    The best thing for people that dont know the game yet is that you can download the game free @ http://thedailyimperialist.net/
  2. Oct 5, 2012
    The first time I played this game I didn't understand anything.
    Mind you I was just a kid of about 10 years old, but still it was fascinating.
    The illustrations,the interface it was all beautiful, and it made me push forward until i mastered the game.
    Truly one of the great classics of the past century.

There are no critic reviews yet.