In Between PC

9.0

1. Sep 3, 2015
    If you are at least a bit into puzzle platformers, you definitely HAVE to play this! This is the best puzzle platformer since Braid!

I played the beta on gamescom 2013 and was hooked from the very first minute. The game is never too easy and never too hard. There is an "a-ha!" moment in almost all levels and it always feels very rewarding once you have finished another one. I remember playing for over an hour on gamescom.

Looking back, it is amazing how much time the developers put into polishing the game until its release in august 2015 as it was already very fun in 2013.

The game has a great story and an awesome english & german speaker including subtitles in other languages. Also, it is VERY polished and you will immediately notice that after playing the first 3-4 levels. Except for a small sound bug, i encountered no other bugs during my playthrough. And the sound bug has been fixed by the developers after they noticed it.

Oh and also: THE ENDING IS AWESOME(!). If my girlfriend hadn't been sitting right next to me, i would have shed a tear or two once the credits started. ;)

So what are you waiting for?! Play the game already! There is even a demo available!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Aug 30, 2015
    What does dying feel like? This game tries to answer this question, but the level design is just too difficult and requires absolute precision.