6.5

1. Oct 26, 2013
    Nice and funny game with awkward controls; single clicks don't often register, the fixed camera and jumping is sometimes annoying. The dialogs and jokes are okay but the audio quality is strange (a slightly noisy). The 3D world is beautiful, but often hides items that should be picked up. There is a highlight option for these items, but I like the hotspot mechanics of other games more.Nice and funny game with awkward controls; single clicks don't often register, the fixed camera and jumping is sometimes annoying. The dialogs and jokes are okay but the audio quality is strange (a slightly noisy). The 3D world is beautiful, but often hides items that should be picked up. There is a highlight option for these items, but I like the hotspot mechanics of other games more. There are the 3-5 seconds before an item is picked up or a character is talked to, so took me 10 hours for the first run and 3 hours on the second speed run. Crashed a few times, mostly when I skipped a cutscene. The puzzles are relatively easy, I got stuck usually by not noticing an item. Expand

1. Oct 30, 2013
    Jack Keane and the Fire Within suffers from all the child's troubles that are thinkable. When you look at its uninteresting storyline, brief dialogues, awkward humour, repetitious minigames, or its wandering camera that is obviously playing against you. Fans of the series are brave enough to give a try this second installment, but the rest of you would be better off without it.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Sep 19, 2013
    The developers of Jack Keane 2 wanted to prove at all costs that even adventure games may be "fast & furious". Unfortunately, their game lacks other ingredients preventing to be a high-quality adventure title. [Issue#232]
  3. Aug 26, 2013
    Jake Keane 2 is crude and clumsy, as if the developers did not want to make this game at all, but someone forced them to.