8.1

1. JacksonM.
    Oct 19, 2004
    i am not a big fan of the table top game but this game kicks ass.
  2. TomD.
    Oct 5, 2004
    It is an awesome game!
  3. NormJ.
    Jan 31, 2006
    I give this game a 10! I have been farming for 18 years and this game is pretty realistic. Though the bugs are many, and the animals few, this game really shows some of the stuff a real farmer has to go through.
  4. BettyK.
    Feb 17, 2006
    my 10 yr old daughter and I became instantly addicted.We spend lots of time on this game having fun and bonding. Its fun challanging and never the same game twice. We cant wait to try the newer version John Deer North American Farmer with the horses.
  5. JoeH.
    Jun 17, 2005
    This game is awesome i just wish there was online play cuz my trial ran out ..... and im broke - joe.
  6. CameronA.
    Jul 11, 2005
    I like this game.
  7. Ladaishia
    Jul 13, 2005
    Being a farmer is hard work!!! YA HEARD ME?
  8. JeffreyM.
    Feb 19, 2006
    this is the best game I have ever played I love building games and the best part of it is I am a farmer and a farm boy I love this game to teach to people that haven't farmed before and like to farm or would like to thanks again johndeere.
  9. KoltenB.
    Aug 28, 2006
    I got the game from a friend and I kept it for a year and i didnt want to give it back so now iI am begging my mom to by it I love it.
  10. BevH.
    Sep 15, 2006
    This game is very fun and entertaining.
  11. JuricV.
    Nov 27, 2004
    Very good.
  12. BrendaL-M
    Dec 22, 2004
    I enjoy it & find it very addicting!
  13. Oct 16, 2010
    Love IT! It was the best PC game I have. So ill have to give it a 10! Also iff you get the free trial i suggest that you get a picture or something because of how the icons are blured.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. A nice take on farming at a budget price, and the John Deere farming equipment is the icing on the cake.