7.4

1. Nov 24, 2013
    If you like GTA, Don't EVER buy this game, it will bug the Hells out of you (Story, graphic, characters motion, music, everythings). Buy San andreas instead.
  2. Nov 12, 2011
    Approximately 180 miles south of here a certain Mr I. Newton will be spinning in his grave. Luckily for him he can't get out and play this thing. Actually I'm doing the game a disservice. It is tremendous fun for a few hours. After that it's all downhill like the opening parachute jump. It's best not to take this game too seriously (if that's even possible) and then you will have a pretty good time until you get bored with an extreme bout of deja vu. I toyed with 6/10 but decided on a 7 because I laughed a lot, and arsing around, seeing what stupid thing you can do next appeals to the kid in all of us. Expand
  3. Sep 1, 2013
    [5.6] Just Cause focuses far too heavily on copying Grand Theft Auto and really doesn't flesh out its mechanics like it could (which the second game does perfectly). The game is barely playable, with a simplistic combat system, poor driving, and generally bland gameplay. None of the game's elements work well together, and the only thing that this game benefits from is a decent open world. Play the second game. Expand
  4. Sep 30, 2014
    It is not a good game for shooting type ,i don't like it.....the soldiers keep on coming here and there ,after even we shoot them .....the still come again and again ....

1. You’ll have a fun time breaking the law to overthrow a government and not even know who you’re working for.
  2. It may not be the deepest kid in the class, but it sure does know how to have fun at recess.
  3. Just Cause adds some crazy skydiving, car surfing, and a grappling hook that lets you parasail, but its storyline missions are kind of dull and predictable. [Jan. 2007, p.72]