6.6

1. Jun 25, 2015
    yeah, pretty epic. definitely worth playing if you like interesting stories and things that mess with your head.Very few things that are better in mind, though i did like the other acts better in some ways. excited for the final two acts.
  2. May 10, 2015
    Kentucky Route Zero is currently the best thing happening in the world of gaming. Seriously, no game on the market can match the way these individual episodes control tone, theme, and atmosphere. I'd say I can't wait for the next act, but my impatience is not a virtue when it comes to this game.
  3. Apr 12, 2015
    Although I miss more... "game" elements (like in the other acts) I LOVE the mood of this game. Great story, great characters... totally worth playing it.
  4. Dec 19, 2014
    An amazing game that had me blown away with the visuals, music, and storytelling. This act had me extremely impressed in particular, but I won't spoil anything. Yes, it is a slower game. There are (hardly) no puzzles, no collectables, no unlockables, no abilities. It's just you, your delivery, and a strange address you just can't seem to find. I'm not normally into point and clickAn amazing game that had me blown away with the visuals, music, and storytelling. This act had me extremely impressed in particular, but I won't spoil anything. Yes, it is a slower game. There are (hardly) no puzzles, no collectables, no unlockables, no abilities. It's just you, your delivery, and a strange address you just can't seem to find. I'm not normally into point and click adventure games, but the art style and story of this game drew me in, so even if adventure games aren't your style, give the trailer a watch and decide if it interests you at all. It sure did me. Even though it's incomplete (with two more acts to go), it's worth picking up. Expand
  5. Oct 16, 2014
    i didnt love kvests but if loved kvestes thet was my fevered game. but my frinds kvestes lovers they sayd thet
    no rely good game thet whay i give it 6
  6. Oct 5, 2014
    Enjoyed all the acts. I think the game is pretty amazing. You just have to take your time in playing the game.Its a good adventure game that's worth playing
  7. Sep 13, 2014
    I wont spoil the game but i will say what kinda game is this so that players can find them self if they like this type of game or not.
    First of all its a point & click Adventure game a very story driven game with choices.
    About Game itself well Kentucky Route Zero is a game that made me realize Games can reach or even surpass Movies in Emotion levels a big step taken by Cardboard Computer which is amazing and this game wants to make a point with every decision so it depends on your experience of life to react with words you choose if it fits(to think or remember) or not(not realizing or understanding). Act III is probably the best one, pretty much explores friendship, debt, musical to goal and keeps its unique atmosphere. this game made me realize how Much a game can be beautiful.
  8. Aug 2, 2014
    Skillfully written game with meaning, depth, and an array of subtext to pull from the story. The visuals are beautifully and enchanting, with a unique take on the Magical Realism genre. The OST is wonderful as well.
  9. Aug 1, 2014
    Good game, but I don't understand the 91 that it have in the "critic reviews" section... But, I am agree with a lot of peoples that says Kentucky Route Zero has a great story and interesting characters. Good game, but not as best as that 91 score says.
  10. Jul 6, 2014
    The third act of Kentucky Route Zero is on the continuing path of each act improving upon the other this fantastically surreal and poetic story continues to amaze
    my favourite moment in this act would have to be the musical piece "to late to love you"
  11. Jul 4, 2014
    I'm not sure why the reviews are so high for this game. I've been playing video games since "pong" and this is probably the most boring game i have ever played.
  12. Jun 28, 2014
    Kentucky Route Zero already contains some of the most surprising and fascinating things to happen in adventure gaming for quite some time, only three of its five acts in. Act III builds on the foundations of the first two acts, adding new characters to your party, filling in more of Conway's story, and featuring a starling musical sequence. Cardboard Computer have justified its price tagKentucky Route Zero already contains some of the most surprising and fascinating things to happen in adventure gaming for quite some time, only three of its five acts in. Act III builds on the foundations of the first two acts, adding new characters to your party, filling in more of Conway's story, and featuring a starling musical sequence. Cardboard Computer have justified its price tag with this act alone; when all five are released, this will be an essential purchase. Collapse
  13. Jun 23, 2014
    Decent game, need voice acting and reading should be made more exciting instead of blocks after blocks of text. Story is interesting and graphic unique, which is the redeeming features for it. As how this game gets a 9 from critics is beyond me.
  14. May 16, 2014
    Longest and the best Act so far. The addition of new characters creates better dialogue options than before (Ezra!) ,the story is evolving to be quite a surreal one, what with all the places and characters you'll be seeing all throughout 15ish scenes.
  15. May 15, 2014
    It is very noticeable that Cardboard Computer put a lot of effort into the third act. I think it has like 13 scenes or something which makes it significantly longer than Act II which only has like 5. It is my favorite act so far and includes some back story and introduces new phenomenal and original characters. It is full of mysterious and magical moments like I've never seen in a videoIt is very noticeable that Cardboard Computer put a lot of effort into the third act. I think it has like 13 scenes or something which makes it significantly longer than Act II which only has like 5. It is my favorite act so far and includes some back story and introduces new phenomenal and original characters. It is full of mysterious and magical moments like I've never seen in a video game before. The story deliberately leaves me with unanswered questions and I have no idea where it's going to take me. My only problem with Act III is that scene 10 was too long and I wasn't really sure what I was doing. Expand
  16. Jun 28, 2014

1. Aug 6, 2016
    Personalities are becoming brighter and more vivid. I no longer felt like I was making my best guess as to what a character would say, but rather making important choices for what they should say. The player's role as a director starts to feel solidified and important.
  2. Jun 9, 2014
    Kentucky Route Zero’s excellent third act is no less weird than its predecessors, but hints at something unexpected: a coherent narrative.
  3. May 15, 2014
    An absolute piece of after hours magic, not really a video game by any stretch. Just a bit of magic you've pulled in from the abyss and dressed up in interactive trappings before placing it on Steam. The set pieces are magnificent and so is that haunting, elegiac "Too Late To Love You Now" song. It's not about a particular meaning but about an experience.