7.0

1. May 5, 2014
    It is by far the wrost title of King's bounty series, in both technical and gameplay perspective.

On the technical side, it is now 2014. However, the game is still not yet error free. Random crashes and save corrpution since its launch in 2012 are still present in the game. Expect for even more serious crash and bugs if you also have its DLC. It seems the game still require more patches to work. Whenever the game is patched, player have to restart the game, which is a disaster considering the long time (at least 50 hours or more) required for this game. Just check the official or steam forum, most players fail to complete the game because of such issue.

In view of the gameplay, it is the most boring one. New tactic options are generally uninteresting. Restriction on troop choice and low variation of enemy types really kill the game. Both factors make the game become repetitive and tedious. Basically, if you have played Legend and Crossworld, you probably won't have any surprise from this buggy title.

From this poor experience, I also doubt about the quality of upcoming title, which is scheduled to be released this summer.
  2. Nov 21, 2012
    Considering my love for the previous Kings bounty game buying this one was a no brainer but my my how wrong I was. This game is riddled with bugs and extremely poor English. A lot of the written stuff in game doesn't even make any sense since the English is broken. Also be prepared to start over again more than once because everytime they fix stuff in a patch you have to restart from theConsidering my love for the previous Kings bounty game buying this one was a no brainer but my my how wrong I was. This game is riddled with bugs and extremely poor English. A lot of the written stuff in game doesn't even make any sense since the English is broken. Also be prepared to start over again more than once because everytime they fix stuff in a patch you have to restart from the beginning for it to apply to your game. No people this is not a joke, you will have to restart your 25+ hours game if you don't wanna miss out on several items, quests and other things that they couldn't fix without you restarting.

I never thought I would say this after all the pleasure I got from the previous Kings bounty games but STAY AWAY FROM THIS PIECE OF **** unless you want to scream out of frustration over and over again
  3. Oct 30, 2012
    More than a new game this is another "expansion" / mod to the original, nothing is changed, the graphical engine (still decent though), the interface, the game mechanics are still there. Unfortunately the flaws are still there too, recruiting is boring, having to move back and forth to fill the ranks is just a time sink, the rune system is unfun and redundant, the new crafting system isMore than a new game this is another "expansion" / mod to the original, nothing is changed, the graphical engine (still decent though), the interface, the game mechanics are still there. Unfortunately the flaws are still there too, recruiting is boring, having to move back and forth to fill the ranks is just a time sink, the rune system is unfun and redundant, the new crafting system is very weak and not really a crafting either. The real problem still is the lack of strategy and differentiation, once you found out your setup you just play nearly every combat in the same way and it become soon tedious to fight hundreds of pointless fights.Its sad because the tactical combat is still good, but instead of adding useless features to an already working aspect of the game they should at some point try to fix the broken parts. So in the end if you never play any past chapter of the serie you can start here, if you played already 1 ore more of the past chapters the few innovations dont justify at all the release price. Expand

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
    King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North is a great addition, much more rich in content than Crossworld and with a much better value-for-money ratio. [December 2012]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Dec 21, 2012
    Appealing, long-lasting and funny RPG strategy is exactly the same as its three previous parts. Next time we'd like some innovation. [Christmas 2012]
  3. Dec 14, 2012
    On top of the great strategy gameplay, Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North offers a great value with its $30 price tag. The worst thing that you can say about it is that it doesn't deviate much from King's Bounty: Armored Princess, besides a few details and a few conveniences – or is that the best thing that you can say about it? After all, Armored Princess was an excellent game.